Taking Tiffany Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Tiffany falls into the hands of a black thug.
6.3k words
4.42
82.8k
67
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers

Authors Caution- Non consent, Humiliation, Interracial Sex, Rough Domination, Violence... too rough for some... enter at your own risk.

*****

"Stupid assed bitch," Darius said, as Tiffany parked her tiny car right ahead of him, taking his spot. It was dark and Tiffany had not yet learned that some of the longtime apartment residents had unofficially reserved parking spots in order to watch their pimped out rides.

Darius angrily laid on the horn of his Escalade and floored it, roaring to an empty spot near the end of the row.

Nineteen year old Tiffany had just gotten home from yoga class, and was in no mood to take shit from a rude driver. Grabbing her heavy backpack, she ducked under its wide strap and positioned it between her breasts, accentuating her firm C cup bust. Then grabbing her purse and water bottle, she slammed her car door and angled across the parking lot towards her apartment, watching out for the rude jerk that had honked at her as she parked.

"Yo! You know that's my spot right?" yelled Darius as he angled to intercept her.

"Hey Darius! That ho done robbed yo dumb ass!" yelled a brother from the second floor, laughing at his fellow gangbanger for losing his spot to the cute little blonde chick.

Tiffany just ignored them. She would have been more nervous three months ago when she first moved in, but Mikes black boss Jerome had roughly stolen her virginity while she was drunk and had been screwing her blind and beating her with his evil riding crop ever since then. So she was used to black assholes and their filthy mouths.

Darius hurried after her. The stupid white girl had to be told not to take his spot, because he'd already had some mothufuckahs break into his tricked out ride when he didn't park in his personal spot under the light pole.

"Yo bitch, I'm talkin' to you!" said Darius as he caught up to her. "That's my spot baby," he told her again.

Tiffany knew how to deal with jerks now. God knows how many of Jerome's buddies had copped a feel, and much more, before she learned to stick up for herself. Now all it took was a lot of Bitch attitude and then they usually backed off.

Stopping so abruptly that Darius almost bumped into her, Tiffany spun around and let all of her days frustrations come spewing out of her little mouth. "Look ASSHOLE," Tiffany raged, "The fucking parking spots aren't numbered, and if you're too stupid to see that then maybe you should get a fucking pair of glasses!" Then she pivoted on her heel and marched her tight little ass towards her apartment.

Darius stood dumbfounded as his cronies on the second story porch doubled over and howled with laughter, spilling some of the beer from their 40's and shouting jeers at him.

So much adrenaline and blood was pumping through his ears, that Darius only heard "pussy" and "boy" among the jeers.

"You fucking cunt," Darius whispered in white hot anger. He had never been disrespected like that in his life, especially by a 115lb bitch, and now he was a gang leader with serious street creds who just got punked in front of his crew.

Darius flipped his asshole buddies the finger and jogged to catch up to Tiffany as she went between the buildings toward her apartment in the back.

"Hey, whoa!...," ordered Darius as he grabbed her arm harshly, half turning her, and jumped in front of her.

Tiffany was prepared; she pepper sprayed him right in the face.

Darius screamed and choked, stumbled away and fell to the ground in a fetal position, racked in painful agony and retching dry heaves uncontrollably. His eyes were burning so bad that it felt like they were frying in popping grease, his lungs were consumed by hellfire and his nasal passages felt like they were suddenly coated in muriatic acid. He started to drown on dry ground from hyperventilation and a violently closed esophagus. Retching thick frothy slobber from both mouth and nose, his sinew stretched to the breaking point as muscles contorted him in pain until it felt like his bones were cracking. Nothing in his short violent life had prepared him for such instantaneous all-consuming misery.

Tiffany was too close when she peppered him, and some of the overspray drifted back into her own face, turning her stomach inside out and making her cough violently. She screeched and stumbled until she was leaning close to the building, and her eyes watered too much to see her husband Mike when she heard his alarmed voice say, "Honey! Are you alright?!" just before she felt him grab her shoulders.

"He attacked me!" screamed Tiffany, stumbling at a half run to the light flooding out of the doorway, desperate to get to the sink and flush the poison out of her watery eyes.

"What!?" exclaimed Mike, looking over at the skinny black male writhing on the grass. Without thinking, he rushed over and football kicked the guy hard in the stomach, causing the gangbanger to flip over.

Darius had been in two dozen fights, and seen three young black men die when the heavy shit went down. The mean streets of the hood had honed his survival instincts to a razors edge. Blinded by the pepper spray he instinctively pulled his 9mm Glock from his pants as he rolled and fired two quick rounds in the direction of his assailant.

The flash of the muzzle blinded Mike and the roar of the gun at close range sounded like two grenades going off. One round took Mike in the upper leg, mushrooming as it hammered through his femur catapulting him into a half flip that landed him on his face. The second round tore through his muscle just above the elbow doing little harm.

Children screamed and cried inside the apartment walls and lights suddenly went out behind curtains as silence took over the dark courtyard. Only the light flooding from Tiffany and Mike's apartment doorway illuminated the prostrate groaning Mike. Meanwhile a wild- eyed Darius gained his feet and staggered away into the darkness, violently coughing and gagging from the noxious pepper spray.

Tiffany raced outside screaming, "MIKE!!??!!" before she saw him lying in the grass fiercely gripping his badly wounded leg with both hands.

***

(Three Days Later)

The old gun store clerk stared appreciatively down the shirt of the beautiful young blonde in front of him as she bent over the gun case looking inside. Her plump alabaster breasts strained against the dark blue bra and her loose blouse gave him a surprisingly nice view of her bounty. As she moved sideways down the glass case, her plump breasts swung gently like heavy fruit swaying on a branch.

Unaware of the view that she was gifting the old man with, Tiffany pointed at the shiny chrome plated .357 Magnum Colt Python in the gun case, saying, "I'll take that one."

"Are you sure?" queried the old gun store clerk with raised grey eyebrows, "That's a lot of weapon for a pretty young lady...and heavy..." He pointed a bony finger to a short barreled .38 caliber Ruger semi-automatic in the same case. "That is what a lot of my lady customers buy, and it packs a hell of a wallop."

"Ok," conceded Tiffany, too tired and impatient to argue with the old bastard's male ego and air of superiority. "Just show me how to use it and I'll take it and some bullets."

"No problem," the grey haired clerk smiled, glad that the young girl had the politeness and good sense to listen to him, God knows those modern females didn't listen worth a shit most of the time. "I'll get the paperwork and it shouldn't take more than a few days to come back, as soon as your background check is approved by the feds."

Tiffany furrowed her brow at the delay. "Ok... do you have any used ones that you can rent me until I can pick this one up?"

"Nope," the old fart said matter-of-factly, "It don't work that way. Nowadays it's against to law to rent, sell, loan, or even think about a gun without the pointy heads in Washington D.C. giving it their blessing. So give me payment in full and just come back in three days and it'll be ready, then we can go into the back where we have a pistol range and I'll try to show you how to use it."

Tiffany nodded and completed the paperwork, now aware that the wrinkled old turtle was staring down her shirt but not caring enough to button up her blouse. "Let the old bastard have a cheap thrill, as long as I get my gun," she thought. Then she handed over her credit card and soon left the store, bitterly disappointed with the three day wait.

Walking back to her car, she was more aware of the darkness outside than she used to be. She had lingered too long at the hospital visiting Michael, and the paperwork at the gun shop had been enough to choke a horse, especially with ancient "Ichabod Crane" filling it out while she grew old with him.

But darkness or not, she had to go home to her apartment. As she had reminded Mike, his parents had paid the rent a year in advance and all of their things were there. Besides, she couldn't sleep in the hospital bed next to his for another night because he now had a roommate. In truth, she was dying for a long hot shower, decent food, and a fresh change of clothes. So she had promised Mike that she would at least stop and buy a gun for protection, and then go straight home before dark.

Her plan had gone to shit, and as she drove home her biggest concern was that the cops had not yet caught the black gangbanger called "Darius" yet, although they had found over $17,000 cash and enough dope in his apartment to put him away for about 10-15 years.

Of course the predominantly black residents in nearby apartments "hadn't seen a thing" on the night of the shooting, which was evidently an unwritten code in the complex because everyone was wisely afraid of getting involved. So the cops weren't sure that they could convict Darius of the attempted murder even if they caught him, and they seemed too lazy to care either way. The excuse to bust into his apartment and the resulting drug charges had seemed to satisfy them.

Tiffany had answered question after question about whether or not it was a lovers spat or drug payment collection attempt, until she just gave up and stopped talking to the cops. They had spent about half the time staring at her tits and ass anyway, not listening to her.

Tiffany parked on the far side of her apartment complex, hiding her car behind a big truck just in case Darius or his buddies decided to take revenge on it. She couldn't afford a big car repair bill right now.

Looking around carefully, she took the pepper spray out of her purse, and put the rape whistle between her lips. She had been told by the police that an unmarked car would be cruising the area looking for Darius, even though he was probably three states away by now, and she prayed that it was close by, just in case.

Looking all around, she shut her car door, took a deep breath and moved out carefully, every step seeming like an eternity. She could hear her own breathing and heart pounding, the sounds deafening in the still darkness. But after what seemed like a thousand steps through the jungles of Vietnam, with monsters in the inky blackness of every shadow, she was finally within a half building of her apartment door, and she started to relax.

Rounding a corner, she walked past a foul smelling dumpster with a pool of nastiness underneath it, and as she passed it a large shadow suddenly darted out, grabbing the wrist that held the pepper spray and the other rough hand closing over her mouth.

Like a mouse suddenly caught in the mouth of a snake, out of instinct Tiffany shrieked into the rough palm covering her mouth, almost swallowing the rape whistle. At the same time she jerked her arm violently to get it away from the attackers grasp. But Darius was too strong, and he dragged her, kicking and flailing like a demon, to a dirty old mattress behind the big iron trash receptacle.

She landed on the mattress face down with her arm chicken winged behind her, and the pain made her release the pepper spray. Carried by the momentum, Darius landed on top of her, trapping her with his heavier body. His wiry black head was next to hers and he smelled like three days of stale sweat.

"Hello again, BITCH," growled Darius into her ear. "I bet you thought I'd turn chicken and fly from the heat so you wouldn't ever have to pay for screwing me over." Then he removed his hand as he put a knee on the back of her blonde head, pushing her face into the mattress, still holding her arm behind her. A moment later she felt the cold barrel of a pistol pressed into her ear. "How's that motherfucker boyfriend of yours, the one that kicked me in the stomach? I hear his leg ain't so good and he's milkin' it in the crybaby ward. Is that where you just came from?"

Tiffany just moaned into the mattress from the pain of her twisted arm, and felt her warm urine soil her pants as she peed in paralyzing terror.

"I gotta be honest Sweet Thing," he confided, "I was real worried that you'd be too smart to come back to your crib, which would have spoiled all of our fun."

Then Darius leaned in close to her ear again and warned her in a menacing whisper, "Baby, if I hear you scream, or if you try to get away, I'm gonna shoot you in the fucking spine and you ain't never gonna walk again...you'll be a fat crippled bitch cruisin' aroun' in a fuckin' wheelchair for the rest of your life."

"So... this can go two ways Baby," he continued, still pressing her face into the mattress, "You can take a good hard fucking from Darius tonight, or you can fight it and I'll shoot you in your fucking back. Either way we're gonna be square after tonight, an I'm gonna be long gone to where ain't nobody ever gonna find me! So... up to you...bullet or hard fucking?"

Tiffany's lungs were on fire from her face being shoved in the smelly mattress, and she struggled to nod her blonde head in acquiescence to his demands.

"Ok baby, I'm gonna let you breathe, but one scream and it's gonna be the last fuckin thing you ever do."

Darius took his knee off of Tiffany's head and she turned it to exhale powerfully and then sucked in a lungful of the cold night air, breathing hard while he held her arm behind her. Weak and dizzy, she realized too late that he had locked a handcuff onto her wrist, and he quickly wrenched her other arm behind her to fasten the second cuff.

"Noooo...!"she cried in alarm, earning her a thump on the head with his pistol.

"Shut up Bitch, or you're fucking dead!!" hissed Darius as he pushed the muzzle hard against her cheek.

Tiffany lay on her stomach and sobbed, "I'm sorry.."

Darius laughed harshly, and spit, "You stupid bitch, this is my fucking hood, and you took it all away. You took my fucking ride, my cash, my inventory, my crib... even my fucking FREEDOM if Five-O catches me before I'm gone...and you SORRY?! For real? You SORRY!?! That aint what I want from you, you fucking stupid Ho! SORRY!?! Not good enough. I want some fucking PAYBACK baby!"

Tiffany cried as Darius rolled her over and grabbed her blouse, ripping her shirt buttons down to her waist as her big melons bounced in her blue bra.

"You got some nice tits and a fine ass baby," said Darius, "I been wantin' to tap your little pussy since the first day you moved in."

Tiffany closed her eyes as he squeezed her tits and found the front clasp on her bra. "Well, well, baby is makin' it easy for the boys!" he approved as he unclasped her bra and her straining breasts lifted free.

Shrinking inside at the thought of what it would cost her, Tiffany grasped for the very end of her mental rope and surrendered to a brutally hard bargain. "I'll give you what you want," Tiffany begged, asking for her life, "Just please don't hurt me." She wanted him to stay calm. A sexual surrender, as horrible as it would be, was far better than getting hurt. She had learned from Jerome that the man was going to take her either way.

Darius looked at her in the moonlight, admiring her firm cantaloupe sized breasts rising and falling with her hard breathing, seeing the quarter sized areola and long brown nipples standing at rigid attention in the cold night air. They were the nicest tits he had ever seen, even in the strip clubs. He moved his eyes up her chest and slender neck to her gorgeous face and blonde hair spread out on the filthy mattress below.

"You ever had black cock in you baby?" he asked.

Tiffany closed her eyes in embarrassment and nodded affirmative. "How much?" he asked, as if disbelieving.

"A lot," she whispered meekly, "I'm recently pregnant with a black child right now."

"No shit!" Darius exclaimed. "Does your cracker husband know about it?"

Tiffany shook her head "No", as Darius sat on her stomach and massaged her plump breasts, playing with her rigid pronounced nipples while her hands were cuffed underneath her. In the shadows at this time of night he could take his time.

"Did you like it?" he continued, flicking her long erect nipples.

Tiffany turned her face sideways in shame and nodded "Yes" again.

Darius smiled and started unbuckling her thin belt, then unbuttoning the buttons on her white capri pants and spreading her pants fly until he could see her lacy white panties.

Suddenly feeling and smelling the warm pee between her legs, he exclaimed in anger, "Damn bitch, you pissed yourself! You fucking Skank!"

Tiffany squeezed her eyes shut waiting for a blow.

Seeing that she was cowed, Darius offered, "You want to get fucked here or on your bed?"

Darius didn't want to fuck a piss-pussy as his big payback. Plus, having her put out on her husband's bed while he lay helpless in a hospital would be sweet revenge for that punk kicking him while he was laying on the ground.

Tiffany looked up at the black man sitting on her helpless form. "On my bed please Darius," she sobbed as tears rolled down the corners of her eyes.

"You want me to let you clean up before you pay your debt?"

"Yes sir," Tiffany replied, instinctively turning to the submission training that Jerome had given her.

She prayed that someone would see them before they got to the door and rescue her.

***

Darius walked Tiffany the short distance to her apartment and fished her keys out of her purse to open the door.

"Let's get you cleaned up Precious," he said with a smile as the door closed behind him and Tiffany's hopes sank.

"Ok daddy," she replied, looking him in the eyes to telegraph her obedience and submission. The rough experiences with Jerome and the men that he had given her away to had taught her well- "Never assume that you will be able to avoid coming across; just please the horny man as best you can; and the worst that can happen is that he uses your body and you get over it at some point." She prayed for a way out, and if a miracle happened and she was able to escape her predicament, then great; but if not then she wanted to survive the ordeal and avoid serious injury.

Tiffany knew that Darius held all of the cards, especially now that he had her inside and handcuffed.

Walking her into the bathroom, Darius took off her pants and panties, standing back to admire Tiffany's flat tummy, toned legs, and narrow blonde runway trim pointing the way to her shaved teenage crease. "Mmmm mmm," he said, I can't WAIT to put my big black cock inside THAT!"

Faking her acceptance, Tiffany smiled sweetly for him in submission, and turned around so that he could see her perfect tight little ass.

"Mmmm hmmm," he said, "Now let's get that shirt off of you."

Tiffany's hopes that the cuffs would come off were dashed when Darius took a pair of scissors and cut the ripped up blouse and blue bra from her body.

Now totally naked, Tiffany felt like she was Darius' property as he held her elbow and helped her into the shower and turned on the water. The initial shock of cold water made her dance in place, inadvertently making her plump tits bounce seductively for her new master.

tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers
12