Taking Tiffany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius adjusted the water for comfortable warmth, and lathered up his palms, running them over Tiffany's legs and crotch, washing her without getting soap inside her pussy. "See how nice Daddy is when you behave?" he asked.

"Yes sir," replied Tiffany. Handcuffed and helpless, she turned obediently as a slave would, as he took his time washing her plump titties and shapely back. Then Darius washed her hair like she was a dog and rinsed her off.

To her personal embarrassment, Darius' washing her had made Tiffany blush and get slightly wet inside her little girl, and she knew with a pang of deep shame that she would probably have an involuntary orgasm if he took her.

After drying Tiffany off, taking extra time to massage her breasts through the towel, and drying her crotch more than was needed, Darius slapped her ass hard to herd her out of the shower and informed her, "I'm gonna take one cuff loose and move your hands to the front, but if you try anything I will knock those pretty teeth right out of your face, do you understand?"

Tiffany lowered her eyes to the floor and meekly nodded her damp blonde head affirmatively.

Roughly jerking her chin up, Darius barked, "Look at me slut, and say, 'Yes Daddy!"

Tiffany turned her deep blue eyes to look into the bottomless pit of Darius' dark eyes, and whispered, "Yes Daddy..."

"Good girl. Now I'm going to cuff your hands and feet," he said as he took a second pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket, "And you will sit naked on that toilet while I shower with your husbands shampoo. Then I'm gonna take you into your bedroom and spread those skinny tanned legs of yours so that I can tap that little blonde muff. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy..."

"So let's see if you're payin' attention," Darius said. "What am I gonna do after I shower?"

"F..fuck..me," Tiffany answered, with tears welling up in her eyes.

"That's right bitch, I'm gonna hammer that white pussy, and you deserve it don't you?"

Tiffany lowered her eyes to the floor and choked out a whisper, "Yes sir."

Jerking her little teenage chin up again, Darius glared into her blue eyes and said, "Tell me that you deserve to be roughly fucked with my black cock for what you did!"

Frightened, Tiffany looked into his dark eyes and softly replied, "Daddy, I deserve to be roughly fucked by your black cock for what I did.."

"Good girl," Darius said. "Now sit there and play with your nasty little clit while I shower, and get that honey pot of yours nice and slick for Daddy... and don't think that I didn't see you enjoying it when I was cleaning you up... deep down you're a slutty little skank and we both know it."

Tiffany blushed with embarrassment and sat on the toilet naked while she obediently diddled herself and watched Darius wash his muscular body and big black cock. It made her pussy get wet and her pride sink, knowing that Darius would take her husband's place in bed tonight and almost certainly humiliate her, making her beg for it and eventually cause her to orgasm.

Most likely he would use her all night, and she knew that since her yoga and kegel exercises made her pussy more healthy and tight, giving a man more pleasure and recovered from fucking faster, that it was even possible that he would want to feel it squeezing his manhood more than he knew right now... meaning that she could possibly be forced to service him for two or three days. Plus, as big as Darius' manhood was, she knew that her little girl would be sorer than it's ever been when he finished with her.

***

After showering, Darius made her towel him off while she sat obediently.

When he heard his throw away phone vibrate, he knew that it could only be one of his closest gang brothers. "Yo, whats up?" Tiffany heard him say as his heavy black dong swung against her knee.

"Yeh, I'm still in town. Fact is, I got some tight white pussy sittin' right next to me about to bottle feed on my meat. You want to ditch your ol' lady for a couple hours and tap this whore with me?"

Tiffany's eyes went wide with shock and she stared up at Darius as he grinned at her like a gargoyle.

"Good, good. Call me in a hour and I'll give you the address. But don't tell nobody, you know The Man is looking for me real hard right now. And Bro?... You're gonna like this little bitch a lot man, she's prime ass, and she's down with the brown Baby! I got her diddlin her fine self right now and she looks like she's ready to bust if she can't spread her legs for a brother soon! Bring some purple drank with you."

Darius hung up and Tiffany blushed beet red. The idea of being gang raped terrified her. A friend had suffered through that and was "damaged goods" since then. She stood up naked with her handcuffs on hands and feet, stammering and begging, "Please Darius...please don't! I'll be a good girl, I promise! I'll be good for you! I'll do what you tell me! PLEASE!!"

"What's the matter Baby, don't you want to give up that sweet little poontang for my buddies?" Darius teased.

Tiffany cried and lowered her eyes, sinking down to her knees and awkwardly crawling over to the black man in her handcuffs. She started groveling, licking his toes and kissing his feet, presenting herself in absolute submission.

Tiffany looked up at Darius with pleading blue eyes, "Oh God Darius, please don't. I'm begging you. I can pleasure you like no woman has ever done, I swear I can. You've got to believe me. Just give me a chance. PLEASE don't share me. I'll be yours. I'll do anything. I'll obey you. I'll..."

"Ssshh sshhh... talk is cheap Baby," Darius replied quietly, as his now erect black cock lifted up and bumped the bottom of her little stuck up cheer leader chin.

Tiffany begged with her eyes another moment and then dropped them to the enormous black dick touching her pouty full teenage lips. Without another word, she willed herself on despite her fading dignity and slowly raised her hands up to take his cock, unable to wrap her delicate hand around its girth, and raised her deep blue eyes back up to lovingly look into Darius' eyes before she slowly and willingly worked her warm young girly mouth over the big purple bulbous head of his veiny black cock.

Darius watched with pleasure as the young blonde adoringly licked and sucked his stiff rod. A shiny drop of pre-cum adorned her perfect chin. The handcuffs, diamond engagement ring, delicate little white hand on his thick veiny shaft, and plump breasts gently swaying on her chest completed the picture. An angel loyally sucking off the devil would have been no more erotic. She was giving herself to him, foolishly surrendering to pleasuring him with all of her trust and sincerity in the false hope that he would save her just for himself. In truth, he planned to have several buddies stretch that beautiful little snatch to its girly limits tonight in exchange for cash to use in his getaway. But the naive blonde down on her helpless knees trying so hard to earn his goodwill by servicing him would not know her full sexual abuse until one at a time he turned her out to complete strangers.

Darius felt Tiffany run her sweet velvet tongue over his rubbery head and saw some drool slip out of the corner of her warm stretched out mouth. As she stroked and sucked him with sincere enthusiasm, his balls were tightening and his sperm was soon boiling, ready to explode into her inviting face. Breathing harder, he took her blonde hair in each black fist and moved it in time with his hips, fucking her mouth harder and faster. Tiffany rubbed his black hairy balls lovingly and stroked his member faster, sucking for all that she was worth until dimples adorned her rosy cheeks. Shoving his midnight black meat deep into her throat, Darius held Tiffany's hair in an iron grip, closed his eyes, and moaned loudly, "Aaaauuggghhhhh!!" as his cock jerked violently, beginning to send his salty seed down her slender throat.

Tiffany gagged and almost lost consciousness from a lack of oxygen as Darius' cock rammed down her throat again and again, and thumped against her inner cheeks. With her little hand she could feel his heavy balls jerking, pumping and sending copious amounts of sticky jism into his cock, delivering his man gravy into her nineteen year old mouth, completely coating her teeth and tongue. He ejaculated into her innocent face over and over, until the milt dripped out of her stretched out pouty lips.

When Darius finally let go of her head and his enormous cock slipped out of her mouth with a plop, Tiffany fell onto her side with tears rolling down her cheeks, coughing up his sperm and swallowing more as she struggled to breathe.

Darius looked at her heavenly face, with his sperm dripping out of her mouth, and admired her fine ass and tits as she lay recovering from the abuse. Her proud parents and husband would not believe how good their innocent Barbie Doll could suck black cock. This girl was going to be very fun to fuck.

Taking three Viagra from his pocket, Darius popped them into his mouth like M&M's and waited for Tiffany to recover. Then he walked up to stand over her, saying, "When I fuck you, or cum in your slut mouth I expect you to tell me, 'I love you Darius'... "

Looking up at her captor, Tiffany pushed away strands of blonde hair sticking to her sperm covered chin, and gave him a generous, loving smile, saying, "I love you Darius..." All of those payments that her father had made to the orthodontist paid off, her radiant smile made her even more heavenly, and made Darius want to fuck her in the ass.

"So reach up and stroke my cock that you just sucked, and tell me that you love me enough to start whoring for me," said Darius.

Tiffany shrank into herself and felt defeated. She had sucked him perfectly, and he still intended to let his buddies have at her, even selling her pussy to them.

Darius' words achieved the girl's despair that he intended for them to. It was part of the control of this little white bitch, as well as part of her punishment.

"So, would you rather turn tricks in your own bed tonight, or get fucked in the ass right now?" he asked.

Tiffany imagined his impossibly giant black cock trying to push into her tiny brown button and couldn't believe that it was even possible. She looked up at Darius to see if he was even serious.

Seeing that he meant it, she replied meekly, "I don't want to be turned out please..."

"So tell me what you want then," he said in a menacing tone, "In fact, get on your fucking goody-two-shoe knees and beg for it!"

Tiffany straightened up onto her knees and affectionately stroking his flaccid black cock, looked pleadingly into Darius eyes, saying, "Darius, I love you baby, with all of my heart. Please fuck me in the ass." Then she turned around and presented her fine white ass to him, held high while she put her blonde head on the floor, proving her willingness to submit to her new master.

***

Mike called her from his hospital bed to tell his wife good night just as Darius had his full black length buried in Tiffany's impossibly tight little ass.

"Answer it," ordered Darius, as he continued to pound her sphincter. "But if you let him know anything's wrong then you won't be alive when Five-O gets here!" Tiffany nodded her agreement as her head bounced from the fucking.

Tiffany was bent over onto the side of her bed with her big firm tits swinging violently as Darius pounded her behind with his enormous fuck stick.

Reaching over to grab the cell phone off of her night stand, she answered sweetly, "Hi Baby... unh!" as Darius grabbed her blonde hair, pulling her head back, and rammed his cock so deep that she gasped.

"Are you alright!?" Mike asked his beautiful wife.

"Unh...yes.. babe...unh!...I'm...Unh!.. doing.. yoga..unh!" replied Tiffany, as Darius increased the power of his hard thrusts, going deeper until his hairy black balls slapped her white girly shaved folds.

"Oh..ok.." the stupid Mike said, "I just called to say I love you."

"Unh!...Unh!..I..love...unh!...you...huh!..too!" replied Tiffany. She was getting dangerously close to having an involuntary orgasm with a black man's cock shoved up her precious ass pounding her unmercifully, the same thug who had shot her loving husband. The degradation, outrage, thrill of danger, and rough control by an alpha male was triggering something powerful buried deep in her feminine psyche, and she knew that she would cum for Darius soon... while her helpless husband listened.

It was building... she couldn't stop it! Darius' balls pounded her clit, while his rock hard dong hammered away at her backside. They were both slick with light sweat, and Tiffany was horrified at her womanly body's incredible response to the rape. She groaned a deep guttural groan from her throat as her mind clouded over. She wanted Darius to keep pounding her, no... she needed it, badly. It was wrong, impossibly wrong! It was glorious! "Ooooohhhhh!" she was going to cum for her captor.

The black cock pistoned in and out of her little brown button like a runaway locomotive, stretching her to the limit, and Darius pulled her blonde hair, making her impossibly helpless. The rough taking lit up every pleasure nerve in Tiffany's young body until the monumentally glorious feelings finally broke all the way through and erased her mind. Her pussy contracted over and over to emptiness, dripping with anticipation while her butt pushed against Darius trying to get more cock. Hopelessly lost in overwhelming pleasure, her body seemed to explode and rocket out into space.

"Ooooooooohhhhh!! My god!! Fuuuuuck meeeee! Fuucckkk meeeee!! Aaaahhhhh!!" she screamed as her pussy gushed.

Darius groaned like a wooly mammoth as he orgasmed, "Aaaaauuggghhhhh!!" gifting the prissy little suburban white girl with a steaming hot load of African jism deep into her nether pleasure hole.

Vanquished and owned by Darius' expert fucking, Tiffany collapsed on the bed breathing hard while her pussy contracted in after-tremors and her cute sparkly nails dug into the comforter.

With the phone still laying on the bed next to his little blonde captive, Darius flipped Tiffany over onto her back, inserting two black fingers into her juicy pussy while he diddled her pearl with his thumb.

Curling up and gripping his powerful arm, unable to stop the fingering, Tiffany heard Mike say from the phone, "Honey! Are you alright!? What was that!? Is someone there!?"

"No Honey," Tiffany breathed into the phone as Darius rubbed her G-spot with a two fingered "Come Hither" motion. "That's just the TV," she said as she began to pant again. "I've got to go... Love you!" she said as she quickly hung up.

Staring wide eyed at Darius, Tiffany was speechless as she felt his milky seed leaking out of her ass and enjoyed him fingering her little girl. Her body had responded to his rough taking like a force of nature. The man was a god.

Looking down at the angelic teenager with her gorgeous breasts heaving, and still fingering her tight little valley, Darius brushed the blonde hair out of her face and said, "We're gonna take another shower Pet, this time together, and you're going to wash Daddy's dick so that I can stretch this tight little snatch for you."

"Ok Daddy," agreed young Tiffany as she smiled and lay her head back, closing her eyes in contentment. "But can you please keep doing that for a minute?" she asked.

"Daddy?" Tiffany added.

"Yeh?" Darius answered.

"I love you."

***

12