Taking Tiffany Ch. 03

Story Info
Tragedy strikes, Lovemaking, and a New Slave.
3.4k words
4.24
44k
38
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers

{Authors Caution- Non consent, Interracial Sex, Domination, Violence, Humiliation... too rough for some... enter at your own risk}

***

Lying in the hospital bed, recovering from the early miscarriage of Jerome's baby, Tiffany held her husband Mikes hand and tried to explain all that had happened leading up to this moment. Obviously he was shocked and outraged that the baby inside her had been black.

Mike was kind of stupid, but even he could see that a black baby meant that his pristine wife had spread her toned legs for a black man very recently.

When he found out that his boss Jerome had roughly bred Tiffany, planting his seed in her while she was drunk, abusing her three times in one night, stealing her cherry even before their marriage, and doing it bareback so as to purposely knock up an innocent eighteen year old white girl, he was very upset. But that paled in comparison to Tiffany's full confession.

Tiffany told him about Jerome, Jose, the spanking, the video, the bartender, the riding crop, and the coercion that led to her servicing 13 of Jerome's friends, clients, and Mike's co-workers.

For Mike, it was a lot to hear all at one time. Hell, it was a lot to hear at all, especially from a wife who he thought had never known any man but him.

Finally, she told him about Darius, the asshole that had shot Mike in the leg, and how she had been violated behind the dumpster before being forced to mate with him while Mike was in the hospital, and how he had slipped her a rufy before pimping her out to the guys in their apartment complex that night. Naturally, she couldn't say who the neighbors were that screwed her in her own bed, but she was sure that there had been a few, since she could barely walk the next day.

Mike sat listening with his jaw dropping a little lower with each confession. Finally, stunned beyond more pain, he limped out of the hospital room without saying a word.

Tiffany called out, "Mike?.." as he left, in hopes that he would say something... anything.

Mike had been in shock when he knew that Tiffany was going to miscarry, worried sick about both his gorgeous wife and his unborn child. But his world came fully unraveled when he lost them both, even if the child wasn't his and his wife was still alive. What would he tell his parents? How could he ever look his neighbors or co-workers in the eye again, not knowing who or how many had bedded his wife? Why hadn't she told him? Did she like it? Was it better or worse that the dead baby wasn't his? A thousand questions raced through his tortured simple mind.

That night, as Tiffany lay sleeping in the hospital, the police were called by a neighbor and kicked in Tiffany and Mike's apartment door. They cleared the apartment with guns drawn; looking for Darius. But there had only been one shot reported, and the shiny Ruger .38 semi-automatic that the old geezer had sold Tiffany lay on the floor next to Mikes shattered head.

His suicide note was short- "Whore."

***

At the funeral, Tiffany was consoled by all members of both families. They were terribly sympathetic to her double loss. It was shattering, losing both her loving husband and their unborn child in one day. Such a horrible tragedy, nobody could understand it. They asked Tiffany if Mike had been depressed, and she said, "No. I don't know why he took the miscarriage so hard."

Tiffany's mother and father insisted that she stay in their home for a while, and maybe see a psychiatrist to sort things out. Maybe the big city community college would transfer her credits to a local school, given the circumstances?

But Tiffany explained that even though the life insurance payout was substantial, she still wanted to work.

Mikes boss, Jerome, had insisted on paying for the funerals of both father and child, and convinced Tiffany that a closed casket for the dark fetus was best. "It will be our little secret," he assured her.

Jerome held her close after the funeral as the parents thanked him for his support and for hiring Tiffany. She would have a private office next to his, and start as his new secretary in a month.

***

(One Month Later)

Jose showed Tiffany to her new office. Everyone supported her need for a real office with privacy, as opposed to a cheap cubicle, knowing about her great loss. Even those who had gleefully gone all the way with the unwilling hottie kept quiet... some wondering if Jerome would give them privileges with the sweet girl again soon, now that hubby was gone.

When he finished carrying her things into the office, Jose closed the door and told her to be strong, and that he was going to be there for her. Tiffany nodded her thanks as tears spilled from each of her blue eyes.

Jose walked close and said, "There, there. Give it some time. You're going to be ok." Holding the teenager close, Jose hugged Tiffany until her breasts pushed against him firmly. Then he wiped the tears from her cheeks and lowered his mouth and kissed her on the lips, holding her little chin up, lingering and repeating his comforting kiss until she finally opened her mouth and let his tongue slide inside.

Melting into the human comfort, Tiffany raised her slender toned arms up over Jose' neck and returned his kisses. She felt his strong hands slide up from her narrow waste and cup her breasts. She didn't know whether to stop him or not...everything was so confusing right now. Squeezing her ample tits, he explored her mouth with his tongue and ran one of his freely roaming hands under her shirt and around her back to unclasp her bra.

Tiffany was unsure of what to do. The kisses were unexpected but very comforting. She had not realized how much she needed some kind of affection and connection. But the gentle pawing at her bosom was not something that she'd bargained for. Yet... it was too late to say no, and her nipples were starting to get hard.

After several minutes of loving kisses and fondling her plump breasts, Jose could feel her heat rising and her kisses becoming more passionate. He whispered in her ear, "Tiffany... you need a man..."

"Ok..." whispered little Tiffany. She felt lost and alone, and she needed the warm embrace too much to deny him.

Knowing what all men want, and needing a strong presence during her weakened state, Tiffany was helpless against his attention. Plus, in her overwhelmed condition, she thought that she didn't have the spirit or energy to push him away, if fact she felt that submitting to him might actually clear her mind a little and add temporary substance or meaning to her shattered life.

She felt a tingle in her love nest as he nuzzled her neck and massaged her erect nipples.

When he slid his hand down to her flat stomachs and continued down over her small patch of blonde runway trim, she soon felt his warm palm cupping her vulva, and knew that he was expecting more.

Rubbing her clit softly, Jose heard her breathe catch, and whispered to her, "Let yourself feel good. Give yourself permission. I can take you to a happier place."

Tiffany knew that it was wrong, and that he was not the best person to help her grieve, but she needed someone to save her, or at least provide her with some comforting.

She surrendered her inhibitions in an instinct to gain a protector, putting herself into his powerful hands.

"Ok..." she whispered into his ear. "But make love to me please. I need it soft..."

"Ok sweetheart," he said, feeling up Tiffany's soft warm breasts.

Jose had seduced grieving women before, and knew how easy they were. Raising her sweater up over her head, he removed Tiffany's lavender bra and stared in wonder at her gorgeous tits. He never got tired of looking at them, even in the video, and he fondled the perfect globes, rolling her stiff nipples between his thumb and middle finger as they continued kissing.

Tiffany cried and kissed, seeking tenderness and stability.

Jose unbuttoned her pants and then slid his big brown hand back under her panties and slipped a finger into her slick honey pot to "comfort her".

His big cock was already getting stiff, and he continued kissing Tiffany as he unbuckled his pants and slid them to the floor. Then he slid Tiffany's pants and panties down to the floor and like a gentleman he gently took each ankle to lift her feet up and out of them.

He returned to kissing the naked girl as he lowered her to the carpeted floor and lay above her.

She was willing, submissive, and her lips were soft and warm from crying. He positioned his hard cock over her folds and rubbed his veiny member on her mound and sex lips until she was slippery wet. Then he pointed the rubbery head at her shaved entrance and slowly pushed himself into her teen muff. She gave him no resistance.

As he lowered himself deeper, his waist made Tiffany spread her legs wider to give Jose more access. Closing her eyes and moaning softly, the young girl surrendered completely as he kissed her and gradually entered her tight womanly crease.

Going slow and giving her womanhood time to adjust, soon Jose was all the way inside the girl, filling her up and stretching her pussy walls. She kissed him and his charity and affection felt wonderful. His manhood was warm and hard, making her feel whole and safe. "Have me darling," she said between salty kisses, "Take what you need..."

Jose slid in and out slowly, kissing the petite blonde as he gloriously scored with her on her first day of work. He knew that he would have to remember to wash the pussy smell off of his finger and cock before going home to his wife. He always liked to copulate with his old lady on the same night immediately after getting some strange, just to secretly punish the bitch for small grievances, but it didn't pay to have the smell of the tramp on him when he did it.

Increasing his tempo, Jose gently took Tiffany's thin blonde hair into his big fist. She was breathing heavy and moaning quietly. His big cock always got a reaction from women, they had no choice, it was usually the biggest and best that they had felt.

Her blonde hair lay spilled on the gray carpet, and her breasts stood proudly, swaying up and down with the intercourse, with her long erect nipples still swollen and wet from being abused by his hungry mouth. Pumping her gently he watched Tiffany close her eyes and her blue sparkly eye shadow reminded him that just last year she was still in high school. His cock hardened even more at the thought, and he took long enjoyable strokes, savoring the feel of her tight young pussy gripping his meat with its warm velvety embrace. Soon he felt her crotch rise and work in rhythm to his strokes. Her chest was flushed now, and he sucked on her young breasts as he had a slow, satisfying screw with the vulnerable girl.

Soon her breathing increased and Jose started pumping her vagina harder, until he felt her girly nails digging into his brown back and witnessed her arching her back and neck in a slowly developing orgasm. He knew that this type of fucking would have a very slow ramp up, but that the little pigeon spreading her legs for him would practically be in love with him by the time she climaxed.

"Unh...huh!...oh...," she whimpered in pleasure, as he slid his cock in and out of her warmly lubricated female valley. Her defenseless womanhood welcomed his member with luxurious cradling, hugging his veiny dong with fleshy devotion, massaging it faithfully, doing what it was built to do- pleasure a man until coaxing his seed into itself. Jose' cock felt the squeezing and caressing of her pussy walls, and his balls started moving his sperm to the ejaculation chambers, ready to reward her affectionate pussy for its doting efforts.

This slow pleasurable love making on the carpet sent Tiffany's young body into a heavenly suspension, like floating on rainbow colored warm liquid clouds. She kissed him and loved him, feeling secure in wrapping her girly arms around his strong waste and feeling his back muscles flex under his skin as his rock hard manhood slid in and out of her feminine wonderland. "I love you," she whispered, as her heat built up and the rolling waves of pleasure made her lift her legs and wrap them around her lover.

Jose slowly poked the young slut with pride, knowing that he would make her cum for him soon.

Tiffany's breathing became ragged, and she cried as her orgasm peaked, flooding her with euphoria. "Oh god...Oh god" she huffed. "Jose...Jose...Yes please.. Yes please...Ooooooohhh!!"

Jose picked up the pace and shoved his meat into her harder, feeling her cute sparkly nails dig into his sweaty brown back.

Finally, he felt his cock jerking and delivering his hot sperm into her slash, and he moaned, "Aaaauuugggghhhh," as he gripped Tiffany's blonde hair hard and shoved his swollen shaft into her to the hilt, emptying his balls into the young girl. Her pussy involuntarily contracted strongly and pulsed with sexual fervor, squeezing and re-squeezing his Mexican manhood in order to milk every drop of semen from his thick sausage.

After four powerful ejaculations of his sticky seed, his balls jerked again, delivering the last spurting load inside sweet little Tiffany. Jose stopped pumping and tried to catch his breathe. He always held his breathe during the discharge of his noble gift. His cock remained in the girl, slowly growing flaccid as sweat glistened on his face. Meanwhile, some of his virile sperm swam inside her happy pussy in search of her egg, while the rest ran down between her slender legs to leave a wet spot on her carpet.

Tiffany opened her deep cobalt blue eyes, and she smiled at him like a lover, softly whispering, "Feel better honey?"

"Mmm hmm," answered Jose.

He knew that if he held her now then he could tap her tight little poontang again soon. So he lay on the carpet and pulled her close to him, her blonde hair spread across his warehouse shirt, and listened to her cry softly.

"Poor girl," he thought as he rubbed her girly naked back and admired her fine ass, the result of countless soccer practices and yoga sessions. He appreciated having such a fine thing to use, and silently thanked her parents for doing such a good job.

Then he remembered that he had not locked the door, and Jerome hadn't given him a green light for this "special" visit. "Baby, I have to go," he said suddenly, as he rolled her off of him and put his pants back on before walking out the door without looking back.

The teenage boy who had helped move her desk in earlier opened the door right after Jose left, and was shocked to see Tiffany completely naked, lying on her back on the floor with thick white spore leaking out of her smooth snatch and crying with her hands over her eyes. Out of respect, he took just one quick picture with his iPhone and then locked her door before quietly closing it. He had been raised to be courteous. He only sent the photo to 12 of his friends, telling them not to post it online, and tried to only think romantic thoughts as he masturbated to Tiffany's photo that night.

***

(Two Weeks Later)

Tiffany's day was going great, all of projects were completed, and she was going to leave work by 4pm, getting an early start on her weekend, when Jerome walked into her office.

"How's Miss America doing today?" he asked brightly.

"Great," replied Tiffany, still wary of the black boss' true intentions. Unlike that bastard Jose, so far he had not done more than tell her a couple of dirty jokes and rub her shoulders since the funeral. But she knew him better. He had purposely gotten her drunk, held her by the throat and fucked her senseless within four hours of meeting her that first day, roughly taking her virginity, and making her do unspeakable things while he impregnated her. Plus, lately she had noticed him taking more interest in her, by watching her tits and ass when she walked around the office, and making her bend over to look at things on his desk whenever she wore a loose blouse.

"I'm having a great day too!" he beamed, "I have a young blonde friend joining me and Sherise at the cabin this weekend!"

Tiffany groaned inside. She did not want to go. Sherise was just as bad as Jerome, and had invited Tiffany to live with them right after the funeral, but no matter how beautiful Sherise was, Tiffany did not like the woman's hand on her ass when the offer was made.

"Boss, I've got other plans..." Tiffany objected meekly.

"Oh I wasn't assuming that you would go," Jerome replied, "I understand that you have other things to do. It's another sweet young blonde that we met recently who we've invited up to the lake."

Tiffany smiled in relief and nodded her understanding. "Well I hope you all have a great time," she added, knowing that the young blonde going with them would be in for a very rough but erotic weekend. Her first taste of black cock and pussy would be very memorable. Most likely the poor girl would be pregnant and trying to come to grips with shockingly dark carnal knowledge by Monday morning.

Smiling like the Cheshire Cat, Jerome waived as he turned and wished her a pleasant weekend.

Tiffany watched her office door close and absently scratched her pretty blonde head, wondering, "Now what the fuck was that all about?"

At 10am on Saturday Tiffany's mom called in the middle of Tiffany's weekly cartoon fix. Setting her bowl of cereal on the side table, she picked up her phone and smiled when she saw who was calling.

"Hey Mom!" Tiffany answered cheerfully, "How's your Saturday morning going?"

"Good," Mom replied, "Your dad is taking the lawn mower to get tuned up, and I was just emptying all of the waste baskets around the house when I noticed that your little sister forgot her tooth brush. It's sitting right on the vanity where she put it out while packing for the lake."

"Lake?" Tiffany asked confused.

"Yes Lake..." her mom answered, "Have you guys left yet?"

Then Tiffany remembered her eighteen year old sister chatting with Sherise after the funeral.

"Oh god!" blurted Tiffany in panic.

"Honey!?" Mom said, "Is something wrong?"

"No mom, I just saw something on TV! Everything's fine. Thanks for the heads up on the toothbrush, I'll let Leslie know. I gotta run now! Love you!" Tiffany said as she hung up and raced through her contacts to call Jerome.

"Hello Pet," Jerome answered calmly on the second ring, "I've been expecting your call."

"Don't do it!" screamed Tiffany, more panicked than she had ever felt.

"Do what Pet?" answered Jerome in a mocking tone.

"Please..." Tiffany cried, feeling abysmally weak and lost, "Please sir...please don't...please don't...I'll be yours again," she begged in a miserably forlorn whisper.

"Too late Pet," Jerome answered quietly. "Leslie got drunk and insisted on losing her virginity last night. Like a gentleman I told her "No" several times, but she just kept begging...She's sleeping peacefully now, and Sherise is mothering her, trying to massage away some of the poor little girls soreness down there. Leslie was quite healthy and enthusiastic, and adamant about repeat sessions...kind of like her big sister... but things got a little rough and I'm afraid that she might be upset for a few days."

Tiffany sank in despair and hung her head in mortal defeat. Summoning the courage to ask the impossible question, she felt like a small bird frozen on a branch in hypnotized terror while a green tree snake approaches.

"Daddy...?" she choked out pitifully before a deep sob convulsed her.

"Yes Pet?" answered Jerome like a concerned father.

"Did...did you...t...take...her bareback?" Tiffany squeaked.

"Well of course Pet," answered Jerome calmly, as Tiffany passed out and fell off of the couch.

***

tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers