Taking Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sore and confused, Tiffany didn't know how to think about what had happened to her. Jerome was an asshole and a rapist. He had no right to take her while she was drunk! She cried herself to sleep every night and refused to tell Mike why. But Mike had an idea what had happened, even though he was too cowardly to say anything about it to his boss when he saw him at work. When he finally had the temerity to ask Jerome what he and Tiffany had "talked about," Jerome just smirked at him and told him to get back to work.

She stayed away for three days and had no idea why she did it, but on the fourth day after being abused she texted the black bastard, just to say "Hi."

An hour later her new yellow sun dress was on his office floor along with her white panties and bra, and Tiffany was bent over Jerome's big wooden desk, her big tits swinging frantically as her tiny virgin ass took his whole black length, making and Tiffany cry and moan.

Mike thought that he heard muffled grunts as he worked in his cubicle twenty feet away, but he shrugged it away as his imagination, and went back to work. Jerome didn't like slackers.

When Jerome finally shot his load into Tiffany's virgin white ass, he pulled his dick out, picked up her clothes, wiped his dick off with them, and then hid them in a desk drawer.

When Tiffany regained her breathe and stood up naked, the inside of her ass was very sore and slimy from Jerome's gift. Her faced burned with shame and she knew that she had been incredibly foolish to visit him. He had sneered at her "complaints" about the drunken despoilment, and threatened to tell Mike and her parents if she didn't come across again right then and there. Then he had made her suck his long black schlong, purposely holding her hair and choking her with it, before defiling her tender backside.

Jerome refused to give Tiffany her clothes and made her stand at attention while called Jose from Shipping and told him to come to his office for "a little bonus."

Tiffany looked at him with shock. "What are you doing!?" she asked.

Jerome ignored her shock and said, "Lesson number two- You will prove your loyalty and obedience to me by servicing whoever I say."

Trembling with fear and dread, Tiffany just stared at him in horror and disbelief. "I'm not fucking your buddies!" she told him, seething.

Jerome walked over and grabbed her throat, his eyes burning like a wolfs, and whispered to her in a sinister voice that almost brought tears to her eyes, "You'll do whatever I fucking say, unless you want me to march your naked ass out that door and tell your husband what a cheap slut you are in front of all of his co-workers! Take your pick, you fucking little whore, obedience or lifelong shame!"

Tiffany lowered her eyes and nodded her submission, hot tears rolling down her cheeks.

"And you better not try to cover yourself either when my valuable worker gets in here," he added, "I want him to see what a tasty little hussy I've saved for him."

Jose was strong and handsome, and Tiffany obediently stood at attention to be examined with her hands on her head where Jerome had placed them.

Jose raked her naked body with hungry eyes. Then he let go a soft long whistle, saying, "Damn, that's a fine bitch Jerome!"

She closed her eyes and flushed with embarrassment as Jose came close and ran his fingers softly over her big full breast with thick pronounced nipples, then traced her stomach down through her little blonde patch of runway trim until he was tickling her little girl.

"Who is she Jerome?" asked Jose, ignoring Tiffany as if she had no importance.

"I can't remember her name, but she's that new guy's fiancé," replied Jerome, jerking his thumb towards Mikes cubicle.

Jose chuckled and said, "Well she didn't waste much time finding some new company cock to milk now did she?"

Tiffany went red with embarrassment. He didn't understand! That's not who she was!

Then Jose stood nose to nose with Tiffany. Putting his big brown hands on her slender white shoulders, and looking hard into her frightened blue eyes, he slowly pushed the blonde teenager down onto her cute knees.

As he unbuckled his big leather belt and zipped down his pants he said, "Suck and fuck me good, little miss company slut, or I will use this belt on your fine little ass."

Tiffany watched up close as Jose took his stiff brown meat out of his pants, and rubbed its rubbery head over her face and across her glossy pink lipstick. "Lick it," he whispered.

Tiffany felt tears trickle down her cheeks as she nervously stuck out her tongue and licked the bottom of his shaft.

"No. Lick it like a dog," Jose said, thumping his middle finger hard onto the top of her head. "Stick out your fucking tongue and lick my whole fucking cock like it's a bone."

Tiffany felt her pride shrink into a tiny shell and she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and licked his rigid brown schlong like a hungry dog getting peanut butter off a stick.

Then Jose grabbed her hair and said, "Bark while you lick it, bitch!"

Shocked, Tiffany cried giant hot salty tears and said "Woof!" between licks for several minutes until her tongue was sore and tired. Then she couldn't do it anymore and tried to put the cock into her mouth, but Jose grabbed her by her blonde hair and jerked her mouth aside. "Look at me and beg for it first skank!"

Tiffany looked up into Jose's small dark eyes with her watery baby blues and begged in a submissive whisper, "May I please suck your dick Jose?"

Jose laughed and said, "Since you asked so nicely..," as he pushed his thick brown cock into her fresh face and started humping her warm young mouth.

Remembering his warning about the belt and still in shock from her first rough ass fucking earlier, Tiffany sucked until her dimples stood out, and rubbed his hairy balls lovingly. She stroked his stiff meat with her other hand and cried as she adjusted to the humiliation of blowing a complete stranger.

Tiffany sucked and stroked his member as perfectly as she knew how. But between her sobs and inexperience, it wasn't good enough. Jose had paid street whores and "escorts" for better head than this, and in his opinion she was sloppy and doing a poor job.

"Not good enough!" barked Jose, "I don't have all fucking day to nut in your slut mouth." He grabbed Tiffany's hair and raised her up roughly, marching her over to the desk, ordering her, "Bend over!"

Frightened, she looked at Jerome, who simply shrugged and said, "I would bend over if I were you..."

Trembling, Tiffany bent over onto the desk and waited in terror as Jose took the thick leather belt out his belt loops.

"Please Jose," she begged, "I can do better!"

"Fuck you," Jose spat, "you had your chance."

Tiffany steeled herself, but it was piteously too little for what was about to happen. Jerome put his rough hand over her mouth stifling Tiffany's scream when the first lash left a glowing red welt on her lily white ass cheeks. Tiffany lunged like a wild animal, clawing on the table while hellfire streaked through her flesh and white stars exploded in her brain. She strained so hard to scream and escape that Jerome could barely hold her down. When her muffled screeching and clawing stopped, Jerome let her go, and she collapsed and moaned into the top of the hardwood desk that her breasts were pressed against, crying like a baby.

Before she could catch her choking breathe, five more punishing lashes followed and Tiffany squealed and screamed into the yellow dress that Jerome had shoved into her mouth until her voice cracked and failed her. She felt faint from shock and her tender young ass was on fire. She lay on the cold desktop with her stomach convulsing trying to get air back into her lungs, sobbing with devastation and abject despair. She had never been spanked before, much less meanly whipped, and it had the desired effect, checking any thoughts of resistance or disobedience with an absoluteness that needed no words.

"Now, I'm going to let you lay your cheap ass down on that desk and you'll gratefully receive the gift of my cock in your slash," hissed Jose into her ear, "and you better work that nasty pussy real good, squeezing my meat for all that you're worth, or you'll get ten more of those lashes with my leather belt....and this time I won't be nice.."

"Now turn over and on your back like you belong," ordered Jose.

Tiffany struggled to turn around on rubbery legs, and put her painful ass on the edge of the desk before leaning back.

"Now lift your legs and spread them, holding your ankles," ordered Jose.

Tiffany obeyed. It sounded like she wasn't their first victim. She lifted her legs and grabbed her ankles, laying her blonde head back on the desk and giving Jose a perfect view of her young pussy.

Walking up to her and placing his heavy brown schlong on her hairless sex, Jose said, "Now look me in the eyes slut, then smile your prettiest smile, and say, 'Please fuck me Jose."

Jerome came close with a video camera, filming her infidelity. Tiffany felt her soul drifting away. She smiled brightly looked Jose in his hard brown eyes, with tears streaming down her cheeks, and said meekly, "Please... f..fuck.. me.. Jose."

"That's a good little whore," Jose replied. Then he stuck his hard cock into her tight little white snatch, and was surprised at her slick wetness. As his long dick slid into her welcoming slit he felt the warm wonderful pleasure of her snug pussy walls hugging his veiny dick. Her sweet warm womanhood fit against him like a custom made cock glove built for pleasure. Like all the petite sluts before her, Tiffany's little crease felt wonderful, the kind of wonderful that only a woman can give a man.

Watching her gorgeous plump breasts bounce in rhythm with each thrust, he pumped away with Tiffany holding her ankles and gasping at each forceful inward slide of his thick cock.

Soon Jose increased his pace and started to give the little blonde a raw fucking. She could feel his balls bouncing off of her little ass and hear his pelvis slapping her pussy throughout his intense pleasure taking.

Tiffany looked up into the camera as she was being taken, and knew that soon Jerome would share it with his buddies. The outrage, abuse, and violation combined with the masculine dominance flipped a switch in her brain that lit up her vagina, and soon she was breathing hard, and gently moaning.

"You like that Mexican dick don't you sweetheart?" asked Jose as he held her legs and thrust into her hot little pussy.

Tiffany looked into his mean eyes and nodded, admitting, "Yes."

But Jose wasn't satisfied. "Say it you little skank, tell me how much you like it!"

Tiffany was bouncing on the desk from the hard screwing and obeyed, "Jose.. uh!.. sweetheart.. uh!.. I...uh! L.. Love your Uh! Big .. UH! Faaat .. UH! Mexicaaan...COCK...Uh! Inside MEEE!!Auuuhhhh!!" as she moaned and closed her eyes through a wonderful orgasm.

Jose laughed at her moaning and how her pussy squeezed his cock. "Jerome, you always break them in good, this hot little blonde likes it rough!"

"She sure does," replied Jerome proudly.

After a few more minutes of pounding the little blonde slut, Jose gripped her white toned thighs harder and shoved himself all the way in, grunting, "Aaaauuuuggghhhhh!!!" as Tiffany felt his hard cock pulsing and jerking inside her pussy while he shot off several thick streams of jism inside her.

Jose stood with his brown shaft still impaling Tiffany while his breathing returned to normal. Then he pulled out with a plop and said, "Thanks skank, you're a good little sperm bucket. I might have to tap that again soon!"

He zipped up his pants and left the room, high fiving Jerome as his thick milk pooled under Tiffany's red ass.

Tiffany crawled off of the desk in shame and asked Jerome, "May I get dressed sir?"

Laughing at her new found humble attitude, which he attributed to the belt, as well as the video that he now owned, Jerome answered, "Yes, I have to get back to work anyway. But be back here at exactly 3pm tomorrow. Wear something sexy for me, and don't you dare put out for Mike between now and then. I want that little poonany fresh and clean!"

Tiffany nodded and meekly said, "Yes sir,...Mike and I aren't doing anything yet sir.."

Jerome smiled, "Good! Don't start until you're married. It's indecent. This other stuff is for your own good. Someday you'll be glad that you came across for some real men before shacking with that limp dick cracker for the rest of your life."

Tiffany lowered her head and nodded.

"By the way Pet, make sure that you remember today's lesson, because I have a nice video to mail to your dad if I have to." added Jerome.

"Yes sir Mr. Jerome, I'll be good," offered Tiffany.

"Who's the Boss?!" Jerome demanded.

"You are sir," answered Tiffany meekly.

***

At the end of two months in the big city, the happy young couple flew home and got married in a beautiful ceremony, with Tiffany wearing a stunning long white dress.

That night Mike was eager to be Tiffany's first and only lover, but was surprised at the how loose Tiffany was, and he never felt a hymen...

Tiffany said that not all girls have hymens, and she apologized for being so loose down there, claiming that she was just slick from excitement. In truth, Jerome had purposely fucked her brains out just before they left the city. He called it, "A wedding present for my little blonde nympho." Jerome's sticky spunk was still inside her when Mike finally got to hump his new wife and longtime girlfriend for the first time.

Mike smiled dumbly as she lied to him, and said, "Oh... ok."

That night Mike thought about how tight and glorious Sherise's dark pussy had been that drunken night, and how he wished he could fuck her again.

***

(Two Months Later)

Jerome said that he was going to make sure that Mike had a good job forever, so Tiffany might as well wear the symbol of belonging to his boss, because her pussy definitely belonged to Mr. Jerome from now on.

Tiffany cried when the piercing artist was putting the gold ring through her pussy lip. It hurt. But Jerome had said "Do it or stay away from me." Now she had a shiny gold capitol letter "J" dangling from her privates, proving that she was Jerome's property, and no way to explain it to Mike. But she knew that Mike was easy to fool... she would come up with something.

Meanwhile she had already had to spend the night with two of Jerome's business clients on "dates" at their hotel, and even visited his brother once while the wife was out of town, to "keep him from being lonely," as Jerome put it. Each time, Sherise covered for her, telling Mike that they were doing "Girl stuff," as the boys enjoyed spreading his new wife's shapely tanned legs.

Being the unwilling plaything of a businessman, Tiffany became used to strangers expecting her submissive abeyance. Jerome's business associates and select employees were aware of her being Jerome's property, and they were always grabbing her tight little ass or big boobs, even lifting her dress and putting their hands inside her panties at fancy dinners.

The more important clients and executive employees sometimes even got to put their hard cocks inside her married mouth in empty rooms at parties. More than one had commented on her wedding ring as it sparkled while she stroked his thick cock, but none had ever let it stop them from cumming in her pretty mouth and making her wallow their salty sperm. The worst ones were the ones who made a mess of her on purpose, shooting all over her face and hair at black tie parties. Her favorites were the kind gentlemen who settled for giving her a "pearl necklace" by ejaculating onto her big tits, as it didn't require her to gag while swallowing their spunk down her throat and it was a lot easier to clean up than a fascial.

Regardless, she never complained or showed anything less than complete enthusiasm because it might get back to Jerome. He had taught her fast that pissing him off would earn her welts on her little ass from a riding crop that he keep in his desk drawer. After one brutal whipping just seeing him open the drawer was enough to make her shut the fuck up, feel the blood drain out of her face and crawl over to put her head in his lap, trembling, often pulling his black cock out and sucking it if he would let her. He loved to carry it around and slap it against his leg just for fun when other women were around, especially at formal functions. Then Tiffany would run over to him and put her arm in his, staring wide eyed into his eyes praying that she hadn't accidentally done something wrong, and hoping for instructions. She was humiliated at those times and knew that the other women found it servile and atrocious, but they had never felt the cruel whip on their sensitive ass. Jerome was clear on her place in his world, and made sure that she was too. He had taught her the hard way that what powerful men wanted, they simply took.

About once a month, she had to "entertain" a VIP client, going back to their rooms with them or laying down in their limousine with the chauffer watching, and feel them slip their hard members between her legs and make her moan while they pounded against her pelvis and planted their hot seed deep inside of her warm slit. She dreaded those nights when a VIP was in town, because Jerome always instructed her, "Keep your phone on, I might need you."

Jogging through the city park to keep her body in the slender shape that Jerome demanded, even to the point of making an eighteen year girl do a hundred kegels a day to stay tight for his meat, she wondered how things had gone this far so fast, but also knew that she didn't want to go back. Her dignity was severely tested by the men, but her delightfully sensitive one inch clit was happy...very happy...so happy that she often held the total strangers tight and cried with happiness in the afterglow of them giving her a powerful orgasm.

"Daddy's perfect little girl likes sex, and my new daddy knows it," she thought.

Her cell phone vibrated in her pocket, indicating a new text message. Stopping her run to read it, she saw that it was from Jerome, saying, "Your idiot husband screwed up again, so I am going to let my bartender tap your tight little honey pot in the hotels wine cellar. I'm sitting in my usual chair at the club, get over here."

Furious, Tiffany wanted to type, "Go screw yourself!" but instead she texted back, "Ok daddy, I'm jogging, so I will get cleaned up and hurry over."

"Great," he replied, "I'm glad that you're staying in shape until you start showing like a cow. By the way, wear something sexy for him. He said that he likes black lace underwear and his wife won't buy any."

"Ok daddy," she typed, turning to jog back home. She would have to tell Mike that she had a headache again tonight.

A few hours later the bartender's sticky spore slowly seeped out of her abused kitty and into her panties while she cuddled with her loving husband.

***

Coming Soon -- CH. 2: "Nigga Be Dead" (Tiffany is raped on an old mattress behind the dumpster near her apartment and finally snaps. She buys a gun, has a black baby, buries her husband, gains the upper hand......and is not forgiving. Many twists and turns... on the way to a happy ending on a yacht in the Mediterranean). Until then, be well.