Taking to Chloe Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe's emotions and desires run wild after a robbery.
3.3k words
4.55
7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
71 Followers

12:45 PM

It had been three days. Three whole days since my little..."encounter" with Chloe Moretz. It was crazy; since I left her house after the fucking I had given her, she hadn't called, texted or even try to contact me in any way. The last time I saw Chloe, she told me that if I fucked her good enough, I could keep my job, and I'd say I really did more than enough for such to happen. Throughout the last few days, I began to realize how much I really needed this job. Getting those paychecks for protecting her when she needed me to really payed the bills and then some. I sent her another text, this being the fourth since I last saw her, "Hey Ms. Chloe, just lmk if u need any help ;)".

6:13 PM

Hunger set in as I began to prepare myself for dinner tonight. I struggled to decide between homemade spaghetti or Chinese take-out. The craving for sweet-and-sour chicken consumed me, forcing my hand in dialing the number for the Chinese restaurant. I successfully ordered a dinner platter of my craving, along with a side of chicken fried rice. I decide to pay with cash, and thanked the man on the other end. As I hang up, my phone begins to buzz within my hand. I bring it up to my face, surprised to see who exactly was calling me. It was Chloe. At last, I could finally talk to her about the status of my job, I thought to myself. I answered the phone.

"You got Sean."

"Uhh...Sean...Uhh" Chloe began to struggle to her words out.

Before she can finish, I interrupt with, "Uhh, Ms. Chloe, actually.. can we talk about my job? I mean, you said that if I-"

"P-please, Sean, I'd rather not talk about that right now."

Listening to her last reply, I began to realise that, on the other end of my cell phone, she was crying her eyes out. An awkward silence filled both ends of the phone call; I didn't feel the need to question Chloe about how she was feeling. She had always put me through hell, and there was no way I was going to get emotionally involved.

"Sean, I really need you to come over right now. Will you?"

I contemplated the question she had asked. I honestly didn't care about her feelings, but I feared that she wouldn't tell me the status of my job unless I obliged.

"Yeah...Uh... I'll be right over"

"T-thanks" Chloe said before quickly hanging up the phone.

I waited another ten minutes for my meal; once it had arrived, I got into my truck, deciding to eat my meal on the way. It doesn't take me long to finish, and soon after, I arrive once again at Chloe's lavish abode. I quickly dispose of my to-go container, and approach her door. I give the doorbell a firm press and after about thirty seconds, she opens the door.

6:49 PM

"S-Sean, you made me think you weren't coming." Chloe said with that sexy rasp in her voice.

"I had ordered some food...I had to wait for it."

I observed her. She was wearing white leggings, and a black shirt with a logo of a large pair of red lips on the front. The shirt was practically skin-tight, and so were the leggings, which hugged her tight ass perfectly. I took a brief look into her eyes, noticing that her eyes were a bit bloodshot. Seeing this confirmed my earlier notion that she had been crying when I talked to her on the phone. Maybe she had still been crying moments before I knocked on the door. I spent another few seconds observing her body language, and I could tell that something was indeed troubling her.

Though I could tell that Chloe had been upset prior to my arrival, it seemed that she was in a better place knowing that I was here with her.

Chloe Moretz's large Los Angeles house was nice, but strangely designed. The inside featured a mostly brown decor, and there was an extremely long hallway leading from the front door, to two separate doors, one on each side of the corridor. These doors led to the living room and the kitchen, respectively. Chloe and I walked silently together down the long corridor. When we reached our destination, she asked me," Real quick... drinks?" I agreed and asked if any she had any liquor or wine. Chloe nodded and disappeared into through the door; into the large, white kitchen. I opened the door and was astonished to see what I had found.

All of Chloe's expensive furnishings were gone, replaced by two white lawn chairs, presumably for her and myself, and a small end table. Her extra-large television was gone. Chloe's PlayStation gaming system was gone. All of the games; gone. The stereo system; gone. Before I had time to truly process what had happened, Chloe burst through the door, holding two 5x6 inch glasses, and a bottle of Triple 8 Vodka.

"Ms. Chl-"

"You don't have to call me that anymore." Chloe interrupted softly.

"What the fuck happened to all of your stuff?"

A few seconds passed, and then she broke into tears.

"S-Someone b-b-broke into m-my house!" She sobbed. "I went to my mother's house, and somebody came here and stole my shit!" It seemed as though my bringing this up caused her to fall back into that depression. Now I know why she seemed so scared to be alone.

"Did they hit the whole house?"

Still sobbing, Chloe answered, " No... One of my neighbors came by and noticed a U-Haul in my driveway, so they called the cops. They only had time to take furniture from my living room and one of the guest bedrooms." She said while tears rolled down her face.

"The cops haven't found them yet, I mean... I'd assume that they wouldn't have sold ALL of it yet."

"No." Chloe replied, still crying.

Suddenly, I caught a large pain within my chest. I began to feel sympathy for Chloe Grace Moretz. A deep sympathy. I couldn't believe that I felt sorry for the moody bitch that nearly made me quit working for her JUST A FEW DAYS AGO. But, it's as if our entire history had been washed away; right now, I didn't see that moody bitch, I saw a young woman, depressed to all hell and scared out of her wits. I took a long, deep look at her. After thinking for a moment, I rush up to Chloe, pull her in, and I tightly hold her in my arms.

Though she was surprised at first, she quickly embraced my affection, lying her blonde head on my right shoulder. I quickly notice that her tears had dried

up, and were replaced by a small sniffle. We stayed that way for several minutes; not one word was said. After about five minutes embracing, I stated, "Chloe, you should lie down, you've clearly had a rough day, and you need to get some rest." Chloe pulled her head from my should for the first time since placing it there, and gives me a quick nod of affirmation. I then picked her up; her face once again buried deep into my right shoulder as her legs curled around my left arm. I opened the living room door, the traveled straight, meeting the spiral staircase at the end of the aforementioned hallway. I carried the twenty-one year old actress up the staircase, step by step, until we had reached the top. Chloe's bedroom door was opened a bit, which made it easy for me to get in whilst carrying her.

Doing my best to navigate through the black nothingness, I briefly felt around; reaching my hand out, I felt her soft comforter. Adjusting myself, I carefully place her on her bed before reaching around and turning on the bed-side table lamp. Chloe crawled towards the pillows as I observed the room in the dim, orange-ish light.

Grabbing from the sides, I lifted the covers over and up her supine body, covering everything below her neck in soft, pink velvet. I then reach towards the lamp again, this time to click it off. Darkness once again filled the room, the only light coming from the bright hallway light that peered in from through the crack in the doorway. With Chloe now situated, I decided it was time that I go home, since I already knew that my job was intact. I turned and began walking towards the door when I when Chloe began to speak to me.

"Sean"

"Yeah?"

"Stay...please?" She asked shyly. I oblige, and then sit in the chair that was next to her bed. With me by her side, Chloe quickly drifted off into a deep sleep, and I unknowingly followed behind her.

10:07 AM

My slumber was an uncomfortable one. The nice looking black leather chair that I'd fallen asleep in looked comfortable, but, that couldn't be further from the truth. However, I didn't realize this until I was awakened by the feathery touch of the beautiful blonde in the bed beside me.

"Sean wake up. Sean, wake the fuck up." Chloe whispered. It was one of those loud whispers; one that would be hard to hear under normal circumstances, but seemed like a blaring noise in the silence of night. Seeing that I was now awake, Chloe the tapped the lamp to turn it on.

"Wuhhh... why'd you wake me?" I asked

"I woke up a little while ago and started thinking...you've done such a great job taking care of me. Especially tonight...and... I think it's time that I take care of you for a change."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just sit back, and enjoy this" Chloe replied with a lustful smile on her face. She followed this up by reaching for my crotch. I jerked my body backwards, tipping over the chair and nearly hitting my head on the wall

"I...no, no, you've clearly got all...these pent up emotions, y-you've acting fucking irrationally and I-I'm not going to take advantage of you!" I said, thinking how strangely it sounded coming out of my mouth. "Chloe, last night, I looked into your eyes, and I felt something...different...different than any other time I've ever looked into your eyes. I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"You're not going to hurt me Sean. I want this. I want YOU!. I've always wanted you. I want this to happen. We both NEED this. Please Sean, let me take care of you for once." Those words hit me hard as I stood up. Chloe slowly approached me; her eyes glazed with lust. Mid-motion, she removed her shirt. Chloe threw the top at me as she edged closer; I was taking my first looks at her glorious breasts. They've were wonderful; just the right size and shape that I preferred.

Chloe stopped right in front of me, and began to play with her tits; pinching her nipples as she let out a small moan followed by a giggle. I could tell she was extremely turned on, her tiny, pink nipples standing at full attention. Chloe reached a hand out and grasped my wrist, placing my right hand on her right breast. It felt good, but somehow, felt wrong. Uneasiness crept upon me; with everything going on in Chloe's life right now, I felt as though I was taking advantage of her.

"Chl-" I tried to speak but was calmly interrupted by the petite woman in front of me

"Shhhhhh, baby don't say anything. You don't have to do anything you don't want to...I'll do all that."

Chloe stared up at me, her being much shorter than I, as if to plead one more time; her green eyes asking one last time for me to take her. I stared into them, pulled hand from her breast, and wrapped my arms around her; pulling her in tightly. Though initially surprised by the force in which I brought her in, she once again embrace my affection. I looked down at her, as she looked up at me, then, I kissed her passionately. We continued this exchange before I broke.

"Chloe... I want you too. I...I NEED you too." I told her. A large smile shot across her face. Her blonde hair dangled in front of her face; seeing this, I took the opportunity to move her hair back behind her right ear, caressing her left cheek with my opposite hand. We deeply kissed again, slowly moving towards the bed as we did so. Once arriving at the foot of the large mattress, we both collapsed onto it, still kissing.

The romantic embrace was something I had never experienced before. Never in my life had somebody kissed me so passionately Chloe once again reached for my crotch. I once again shrug her off, though, but reassured her with another kiss.

"Just lie back, baby. I want to pleasure you first." I told her. Chloe nodded in affirmation as I pressed my lips against her forehead, slowly making my way her down her body. Whilst kissing down her neck and body, I began to pull her tights down. My journey had taken me to her inner thigh now; her silky white thong soaked by the wetness of her pussy.

Finally, I kissed the front of her panties, making her twitch slightly as I did so. I grabbed the g-string from both sides, and pulled it down, past her thighs, and eventually off of her completely, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy. Placing my hands on her hips, I move my head down, giving her pink pussy a single, long lick with my tongue. The single touch alone set her off again, as I in the sweet taste of her womanhood.

"Quit teasing." Chloe purred whilst putting on her best pouty face. I obliged to her request, and drove my tongue deep into her pussy. I began to munch away at her cunt; her wetness nearly overwhelming me. As I ate, Chloe placed her hand on the back my head, pulling me as close as she could.

"OHHHH...FUCK!" Chloe exclaimed as she etched closer towards her first orgasm of the day. I pulled away and kissed her mouth again.

"You like the taste of your pussy Chloe" I asked.

"Uh-huh" She pouts, loving the taste but hating that I had stopped eating her out. Knowing where she wants me to be, I stuck two curled fingers into her vagina, then proceeded to play with her clit using my tongue. Chloe felt this quickly, but I wanted her to cum, so I began pleasuring her intensely.

"Mmmmmnnhh. Oh Fuck...Uhhhh HOLYFUUUUUUUUCK!! Chloe screamed as she came all over my face. I took a second to admire my work, then proceeded to do one last run to lap up her juices.

"Did'ya like that babe?" I asked proudly. Breathing heavily, she replied, " Y-you're pretty good at that. Annnnnd nowwwwww... it's your turn."

Chloe yanked me onto the bed and within seconds, she had undone my pants, pulled down my boxers, and revealed my 9 inch long, 3 inch wide cock.

"Ohhh yeaaahhh, this is what want I want baby! I need this big fucking cock in my all of my holes!" Chloe said while lightly toying with my dick. As she rambled on seductively, I saw my opportunity to be rough with her, something she seemed to enjoy the last time around. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, pulling her away from my cock as I did so.

"Maybe you've forgotten, but I'll remind you anyway. All three of your holes belong to ME! Understand?" I asked aggressively. She nodded seductively, clearly sulking in my dominance.

"Alright you cock whore, I'll give you what you desperately crave." I said before shoving her down on my crotch. I did not force her for long though, as I preferred a more sensual blowjob, opposed to a forceful face-fucking. I abolished my strong grasp on her blonde locks; allowing her to take control.

The blowjob was different this time around; it's as if last time she wasn't trying. It was obvious that she was laser-focused, taking my now fully erect cock deep into her throat.

"Gggggluurrhg"; the erotic noises of her gargling on my member enough to bring me close to my orgasm.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna-"; before I could fully make her aware, Chloe pulled my cock out of her mouth, and began to suck on my balls while jerking me off.

"Baby that's gonna...I'm gonna OHHHHFUCK HERE I COME!" I moaned before shooting several ropes of cum all over her beautiful face. Chloe had a surprised look on her face, an indicator that she wasn't used to cumshots this size. Regardless of the size, she scraped all of the cum off of her face; shoving her fingers in her mouth as fast as she could.

"You love the taste of cum don't you, Chloe?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Keep it and there will be more where that came from!" I said with a smirk on my face. I stared down at her, somewhat aggressively, as if to say, "it's time". She could tell what I was thinking, and stood up, quickly getting on her back and positioning herself onto the bed. Chloe placed a hand behind each of her knees and pulled back, allowing me easy access to her, and more importantly, complete control once again.

Using my left hand, I placed the tip of my shaft at her soaking entrance. I ran it up and down her hungry slit, coating my dick her moisture. Chloe looked into my eyes, pouting at me, as if to plead me one last time to fuck her good and hard, to make her come over and over again. I decided that we had both waited long enough, thrusting forward hard. This caused her to gasp slightly; perhaps she was unprepared for the force of my entry.

Now inside, I shooed her hands away and pushed both of her legs back behind her head, causing her ass to somewhat, levitate off of the bed. This, I believed, was the ideal position to fuck somebody as cock hungry as Chloe Grace Moretz. I could tell she was loving it, her mouth wide open, trying to scream in pleasure but now words could seem to come out. She snuck in an "Oh Fuck" and a "Yes please" here and there, but, in my estimation, those responses are simply instinct to a woman who is very close to releasing.

Chloe was soaking wear, which allowed my cock to glide swiftly through her. The slow, sensual pace was working wonders on her. I re-positioned myself, giving me the right steadiness, thrust deeper and deeper into Ms. Chloe. I never intended to go fast here, slow and solid was all I needed to make her passionate moans echo throughout the room. But she implored me to go faster; she NEEDED me to go faster, and as a gentleman would, I gave the lady her wish.

Taking hold of her hair once again, I roughly yanked her off of the bed, causing her to elicit a cute giggle; she was still fawning over my dominance and it was beyond clear to me that THIS, was who she wanted me to be. I lay down onto the bed, and direct her on top of me.

"Which way do you want me, baby?" She asked politely and lustily.

"Reverse cowgirl." I quickly answered.

Chloe pounced on top of my cock; her tight ass the only thing in my field of vision. I ponytailed her hair in one hand, before yanking it back and placing my free hand on her exposed throat. I applied a slight pressure; not too much pressure, but enough to make sure she felt my presence. But just I began to pound faster than before, I heard the door creep open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The loud shout of confusion and anger came from Brooklyn Beckham, and the next few moments were certainly some that I would never forget.

To be Continued...

codymb15
codymb15
71 Followers