Taking Turns

Story Info
Co-workers play in a bit of a power-struggle situation.
1.7k words
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgentMeow
AgentMeow
12 Followers

"You're not trying to get me drunk, are you?" Lee leaned over and whispered into Edward's ear as she watched their co-worker's back disappear towards the men's room.

"Now why would I do that?" he asked, grinning at her.

"Because you remembered my favorite drink, even though it was from five months ago, and I haven't mentioned it since," she said, clinking her cocktail glass against his.

"Do you remember what we did that night that you told me about your favorite drink?"

She dropped her hand to his thigh, which was so conveniently touching hers, him having so conveniently sat next to her, and left it there to steady herself. "Are you kidding? Of course I remember what we did."

"Well then why do you think it'd be so easy for me to forget anything from that night?" He picked her hand up from his leg, his rough fingers grasping an extra moment onto her long thin ones, and deposited it back onto her own leg, and rolled his eyes in the direction their co-worker had gone.

Lee rolled her eyes back, and puffed out grumpily. She flapped the tablecloth further up their legs, then re-deposited her hand on his thigh. "No one can see us," she purred, her young, smooth skin that smelled of cherries coming excruciatingly close – but not closing the distance – to his own cheek.

She could feel him circle her tiny wrist with his hand, but as he was about to jerk it off him, she dug her nails into his khaki-covered leg. "Just leave it," she said, as their co-worker came back to the table.

Lee stood up, deposited her napkin on the table, and leaned over to talk quietly, giving Edward a nice view down her halter-neck dress. "Can you order me a brownie sundae?" She asked, then headed towards the bathroom.

By the time she got back, her dessert and a fresh drink were waiting for her, and the men were tucking into their after-dinner cocktails. Lee settled into her seat, and then found Edward's hand underneath the table. She pressed into it a small ball of soft cotton, some parts moister than others. Then she averted her eyes and tried not to laugh as she watched Edward struggle to shove the tiny material into his pocket.

Their co-worker stood up again, flashing the company gold card. The moment his back was turned, Lee grinned broadly at Edward, giving him angel-cartoon-eyes. She delicately placed her fingertips in his crotch. "Yes, I thought so."

He quickly grabbed her hand, and she thought he might twist it, but instead, he simply placed it back in her own lap. But he didn't stop there, as he had earlier. Instead, he entwined his fingers in her own, and then pulled the material of the front of her dress up. "Oh, I see someone is quite bare today," he whispered into her ear. He then pushed his fingers (with hers) inside of her. She jerked up ramrod straight and attempted to free her fingers. Since they were between a wall of her own vagina and his hand, they were trapped. "Edward, you know I don't..."

"Does it really look like I care? It certainly feels like you like it. You're going to stain the seat of this fine establishment. Put your butt up about one inch, smooth your dress under it, then sit back down."

She did as he ordered. She tried to jerk her hand free again, but he simply shoved it further inside of her. It was a crazy, head-bursting experience and she thought she might faint. He was inside of her, he was next to her, it felt like he was owning her entire body. Lost in herself, she almost cried out when she felt him roughly jerk his hand away and sit up straight in his seat. "Shall we?" He said, standing to take the credit receipt from his staffer and the two caught up momentarily in planning issues for the next day.

Lee was left to shakily regain her balance, to try to re-enter normal headspace and forbid herself to tackle Edward and mount his hand in front of the entire restaurant. Instead, she shook her hair, straightened her dress, and followed them out of the restaurant.

They wanted to continue drinking, but Lee demurred. She knew he would come for her. She hoped it wouldn't be too long, as she didn't want to be completely sleeped out and groggy, but Damn, she thought, he could come fuck me while I was dead to the world and I really wouldn't care. Let him use me like a total fuck toy, I couldn't be happier.

It wasn't long before she heard fumbling and scratching at her hotel room door. She heard the door's lock whirr and clank halfway, then stop. Inebriated cursing sounded from the hall, and Lee scrambled to open it to Edward. He stood there, stomping on the card she'd slipped him inside of her little underwear bundle. "Your fucking pussy juice shorted out the card," he said loudly as she dragged him inside.

He staggered around until she tipped him onto the bed, handing him a glass full of ice water. "Nice to see you still wear your size fucking one thousand pajamas," he slurred. But he stopped slurring when she whipped off her giant t-shirt and stood naked in front of him. She moved a little closer, taking the glass of ice water out of his hand and leaning to put it back on the nightstand. As she did, her breast brushed by his face, grazing him with the hardness of her nipple. He reached out his hands to grab them, but she leaned back.

"Are you disobeying me?" He said.

"Actually, I don't remember you giving any orders. You haven't really done anything except alert the neighbors to the juiciness of my pussy," she said, tipping her upper torso back and giving him an excellent view directly into that pussy, which she spread open with her fingers.

Again, he reached out to claim her body, and she shifted away. "Let's play a game, OK?" she asked him, but didn't give him time to answer. As if he's going to say no to me, she thought. "It's called no touching."

"What? Fuck that! That sounds like a stuuuuuuuupid game," he said, his fingertips just centimeters away from entering her. She credited herself with extreme restraint from simply throwing herself down and letting him do what he pleased. But this moment was all about him.

"Just try it. Bet you can't," she leered at him. This would be too easy. He was a man, and throwing down that challenge was the easiest in the world.

"So what's the deal?"

"Just no touching. You can't touch me for the next ten minutes. Grab the bed, water, whatever. But nothing on me. Not my hair, not my breasts, not my ass, nothing. Got it?"

"Yeah sure, I've got this. What do I get when I win?"

She internally laughed at how he gave himself the assumption that he would, indeed, win. She looked at him again with angel-cartoon-eyes and whispered into his ear, making sure that her nipples knocked against his lips, "Anything you want. Ready?"

"Yeah, sure, do your thing," he said confidently, leaning back on the bed on his elbows.

Faster than he'd ever seen her move, her fingers assaulted his belt, flipping the catch and yanking it towards her. He immediately went to catch her wrist and as she looked up at him, he moved his hand back down. She had to hold back some snorted laughter. "Amateur," she whispered.

She watched him watching her hands as they played at the front of his pants, caressing his hard-on from the outside, then fluffing around with the waistband where his underwear peeked out. "Remember the rules, OK?" she purred.

Keeping her eyes on his, she lowered her face to his crotch, and rubbed her cheek against his pants, cat-like. Again, she sensed his hands rise to twine themselves into her hair, but he caught himself again. She unhooked his button with her lips and dragged down his zipper with his teeth. She could tell his hard-on was begging to be set free. Moving aside one flap of his jeans with her mouth, then the other, she was almost there.

She sat up, her breasts bouncing, and whispered, "Help me with this," and she motioned to tug on his pants. Without wasting a second, he lifted up her hips, and she pulled down his pants and underwear, and his cock swung free. Hungry, she sucked him down, licking the pre-cum drops and suckling down the length of his shaft. From his position, he watched her head bob up and down. She let him pop out of his mouth, and he groaned, and she drew long sucking slides up and down his length. Her hands cupped at his balls, and she dove back down his length again. Edward could feel himself hitting the back of her throat, and realized there was no way he was winning this game. Well, actually, he was winning this game. Fuck it!

He sat up, anchored his hands deep into her curly hair, and slammed her face so hard into his crotch that he felt himself bounce off the back of her throat and back again. She tightened her lips around him, sucking him as if he held some sort of elixir that would cure the world's problems. He used her mouth and head as if they were there for his pleasure alone, not even giving a moment's thought to choke factor or discomfort. From the moans Lee was purring, Edward could tell she was enjoying it as much as he was. He ripped her mouth off him to give her a moment's breather, which she used to grin and say, "You lose."

"I beg to differ," he said, yanking her head back onto him with one hand, and with the other, reaching down to pull her nipple sharply away from her breast. "Now it's your turn," he said. "If you move, or do anything other than what I do to your face, your holes, your body, then you lose."

She responded by sitting up straighter and tightening her lips around his cock, purring with excitement.

AgentMeow
AgentMeow
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Beautiful Bitch Leashed, you come to me like a good bitch should.in Audio
Caught Sir comes home to you, a naughty girl.in BDSM
The Bookstore Ch. 01 Marie is caught reading erotica in a bookstore by the owner.in BDSM
Emily and Hayden She meets a dominant man and discovers BDSM.in BDSM
Kitten Pleases Her Master She greets him on her knees.in BDSM
More Stories