Taking Two For The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

I waited until the van's rocking motion stopped, which I felt was admirably considerate of me, and then I rapped three times on the window. The van shook suddenly, as if its occupants were moving around very quickly. I waited, knowing that I was being watched and that my unexpected presence was being discussed and a course of action decided upon.

Suddenly the door slid open and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. For a brief moment the overhead light let me catch a glimpse of some interestingly shaped expanses of bared flesh, and then we were thrown into darkness again. It seemed even more crowded in the van than it had been during the recent Ian/Diana/me threesome.

"Hello, Leda," said Keith, giving me a deep and sensuous kiss. His eyes were clearly better adjusted to the darkness than mine were, so I just let him take the lead and find me in the dark. I felt the heat of his skin. He was perspiring, which didn't surprise me.

"Hi," said Ian, and it was his turn to kiss me. More male sweat smell, and just a trace of a flavor that was not unlike that of my own pussy juices.

"Hello, Mom," said my daughter from the other side of the van. Now I have a better idea of what my daughter's pussy tastes like. It tastes like Ian's tongue does. Nice.

I didn't know what to say, but that didn't seem to matter. Apparently talk wasn't part of the night's program. Ian got my clothes off quickly. I could hear Keith and Diana returning to whatever they'd been doing before I interrupted them. And then Ian was onto me like a lion onto its prey. He managed some very quick foreplay. The sound of Keith and Diana fucking nearby adding to my rapidly rising state of arousal, and I was more than ready when Ian fucked me pinned up against the back of the van's front seat. I don't know quite why, but the thought of Keith fucking my daughter was far more thrilling for me than the thought of Ian fucking her was. I think it might be the generation gap thing, as my mind may have let Keith represent a sort of father figure engaged in hot sex with his girl.

I don't know how long the three of them had been at it before I showed up. I do know that I forced them to make another full hour of it. I now know exactly how my daughter's pussy tastes when it's very wet. And I know what it feels like to be sandwiched between two cocks, one in each of my lower openings, while I'm being kissed and caressed by a lovely young woman. I was glad I came. So glad, in fact, that I came again. And again.

It felt good to be in Keith's arms and to know that Diana was in Ian's arms. Keith feels right to me, and I know that Ian feels right to Diana. I found myself looking forward to the four of us enjoying each other together, and often, but the two separate couples thing will work very well for me too. It's going to be a long season. Diana and Ian have lots of games ahead of them, and their parents will be playing right along with them.

I just got a raise at my job. I'm planning to buy a van, and Ian has given me the name of his dealer. I've got the model already picked out, and I've been studying the list of available options on it. I know what I want.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12