Taking What I Can't Give Back

Story Info
Making a boy into a man.
2.3k words
4.08
45.5k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story; in classic form names are changed, except mine. I also glossed over some of the more mundane details.

I had always wanted to take someone's virginity but I didn't think that I would ever get the chance. Actually that isn't quite true, when I was 15 I lost my own virginity to my then boyfriend who was a virgin himself. It was a disappointing experience to say the least; perhaps that is why I thought I would like to bring someone into an active sex life the right way.

The thing is I don't really go for young men. When I choose a partner, of either gender, it is always someone my own age if not a little older. There just should not be any virgins around that I would be attracted to and would need deflowering. Or so I thought.

I work for a large multinational company and I do a lot of travelling so I'm always meeting a lot of people. Sometimes I can be in an office for a couple of weeks and I tend to be able to strike up friendships with people. Last year I was spending time at an office in Scotland. Most of the staff was older, in there fifties, but there were a couple of younger people my age.

One of the guys Rick was 25 but a bit shy. He was nice enough but when I talked to him I always felt he was a bit edgy. One evening I went out for a drink with most of the office and ended up talking with Rick. Once he had a drink inside of him he loosened up a little. I asked him if her had a girlfriend, really just to make conversation, and he sort clammed up a little. I actually thought that he might be gay but not out and I'd said the wrong thing. I quickly offered to buy him another drink.

When I got back to the table we had been sitting at he apologised and told me that he didn't know how to get a girlfriend. He'd been to a very religious all male boarding school and by the time he left at 18 to go to university he felt he was so out of step that he didn't know to do. He also confessed that he was still virgin. I told him that he shouldn't worry too much and that he'd meet someone one day.

It was a couple of days later that I decided to approach Rick. I told him that while I didn't think we could have a long-term relationship I would be willing to sleep with him. As you can imagine he was taken about and sort of stammered something. I told him to think it over but as I was leaving for home the next day he didn't have too long. At lunchtime Rick came and spoke to me. He said that he would like to. He was very sweet about it and I could tell he was nervous. I told him to meet me at my hotel at nine, and not to drink.

When I got back to the hotel I showered and then put on the sexiest lingerie that I had with me. That was a nice matching set of bra and panties with some black hold up stockings. I then put on a simple white blouse and a black pencil skirt. There was a small bad in reception and I was meeting Rick there. I was pleasantly surprised that he arrived exactly on half past eight. I took him straight up to my room.

I almost had to lead Rick into the room, as he was very nervous, I think that his nerves ramped up a little as I have made the lighting very subdued. I sat him on the bed and sat next to him. I could feel him shaking a little. I put my hand on his chest and he nearly jumped.

"Clam down, there is nothing to be afraid of." I said.

I could feel that his heart was pounding hard in his chest. I have to say that I started to have a few doubts as to weather this whole thing would be a good idea. If he carried on like this he would have a heart attack. I put my arms around him and held him until I could feel that he was starting to calm down.

Rick was still totally out of his depth and basically very submissive. If we were to do anything I was going to have to take the lead. Still sitting next to him I gently placed my hand on his lap. I could feel that he had an erection.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes. I really am." He stammered in reply.

"Okay then why don't you take your clothes off and put them on the chair over there." I said.

Slowly Rick stood up and started to undress. I remained sitting but watched him. I could see that he had stopped shaking and I didn't think he looked as nervous as he had done. I was surprised at how readily he stripped off and soon he was standing there naked. He held his hands over his manhood and looked like someone who was ready for a medical exam.

I patted the bed next to me and he sat down with his hands in his lap. I gently moved them away and for the first time got a good look at his penis. It wasn't anything special but the most surprising thing was that it was hairless.

"You didn't shave yourself for me did you?" I asked.

"Oh no, I um I do cycling time trials and its to stop chafing." He replied.

I smiled and gently stroked his length with the tip of my finger starting at the base of his shaft right up to the tip. As I toughed him he took a sharp intake of breath. I ran my finger up and down him a few times teasing him then I stood up.

Standing in front of Rick I reached around and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I then undid the buttons on my blouse and took that off. I told Rick to stand and he did. I moved him around so that as I sat back on the bed he was facing me.

"I'm going to give you a blow job." I said.

As I said it I saw that Ricks eyes widened a little.

"If you feel you are going to cum tell me." I said.

Rick nodded. Although this would be Rick's first time it was also the first time I had been with a man who shaved his genitals. I gently let my tongue tease him as I had done with my finger. Then put my lips on the tip of his shaft and gently slid them down his length. I heard his sigh. I gently used my tongue to caress him as I moved him in and out of my mouth. It was not long till I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Jenn I'm going to cum soon." He said.

I stopped and sat up straight. I think he was a bit disappointed.

"I don't want you shooting your load just yet." I said.

I again patted the bed next to me and Rick sat down. I stood in front of him and unclipped my bra. It fastened at the front so soon my breasts were uncovered in front of him. I took his hand and placed it my left breast. He gently squeezed it and it didn't feel at all bad. I then told him lay down on the bed. I had decided that if I was going to take his virginity then I would take.

Once Rick had lay down I slipped my panties off and got on the bed next to him. I lay next to him and took his length in my hand. It was still very hard. I moved so that I was on top of him and then slowly eased him into me. I took it very slow and let him feel every inch as I slid myself down his shaft. Once I had him inside of me I sat up and started to gently ride him.

"How does this feel?" I asked.

"Amazing." He answered.

I started to ride him a bit fasted until I felt him start to buck under me. Pushing himself deep into as he came. I could feel his cum squirting inside of me and I felt a power that I had never felt before. I had opened up his world by taking him. I lay on top of him for a few moments with him still inside me before I gently took myself from him and lay on the bed next to him.

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"Thank you." He said.

...

I guess I was feeling more than a bit pleased with myself. However it was a little bit short and sweet. I was fulfilled but I still needed to be totally satisfied. Rick was still lying on his back with a grin on his face and his eyes were half closed.

"Don't go to sleep." I said.

He sat up.

"Yes I'd better get going-" he said but I cut him off.

"Don't be silly. When you've had a bit of time to recover we're going to do something more." I said.

Rick lay back down turning on his side to look at me. One of the ground rules for our little liaison was no kissing, and I thought for a moment that Rick was going to try and kiss me. But he didn't he just looked at me.

"So tell me, have you ever seen a naked woman this close before?" I asked.

"Sort of." He replied.

"When I was younger I took a life drawing class, after the first three weeks an art student posed for us." He continued.

"What did you draw for the first three weeks?" I asked

Rick laughed a little.

"The first three weeks we drew Lucy, the instructors St Bernard." He said.

"I'd imagine some people would find that disappointing." I replied.

"I think the idea was to weed out those who were not there for the right reason. You are much sexier than the model we had through." He said.

I had to laugh.

"Well thank you but am I as sexy as the St Bernard?" I replied.

Rick smiled.

"Of course."

"It's good that you are relaxed now." I said.

I put my hand on Rick's thigh then gently started to stroke up and down his leg as I got to the top I let my hand tough his balls. After a short time I cupped them in my hand and gently massaged them. It felt odd, as I'd never been with a man who was shaven before. I carefully started to run my hand up his shaft. He was starting to get hard again and as I held him in my hand I could feel the blood flowing into him and making him ready. I shifted my position so that I was on my back and spread my legs a little.

"I want you to take me this time." I whispered.

Rick moved so that he was lying on top of me. He felt lighter than I had thought he would. I realised after a moment that he wasn't sure what to do.

"Push your self up on your arms." I said.

Rick did this and I spread my legs a bit wider.

"Gently push yourself into me. You can use a hand to guide yourself." I said.

Rick took himself in his right hand and then gently pushed himself towards my pussy. He was able to get himself inside me and soon I could feel him filling me again.

"Okay now thrust."

He slowly started to move in and out of me. It was almost like a tease it was so slow and gentle.

"You can go harder and faster." I said.

Rick quickened his pace a little. It felt better. As he would push into me I started to thrust towards him myself to take him deeper into me.

"Faster." I whispered.

Rick seemed to be gaining confidence and started to move faster pushing himself further into me. I wrapped my legs around his back so that I could take him deeper into me. I could feel his member throbbing as his pushed deep into me and I could feel an orgasm brewing deep inside.

Soon my orgasm started to break. I bucked my hips towards Rick and pulled him in deeper with my legs. I had such a grip on him that he couldn't move but I could feel him throbbing inside me and then I felt him cum filling me with his warm juice as I hit a second wave.

I get go my grip on him with my legs and he sort of collapsed on top of me. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest and could feel his hardness melting away inside of me. We stayed like that for a short while then I gently moved him off of me.

"That was wonderful." He said.

I smiled at him and felt a warm glow of satisfaction and power flow across my body.

...

I haven't seen Rick again. I don't go to Scotland much and soon after he took a job with another company. But he has kept in touch via e-mail and I always get a slight tingle when I think of how I took a boy and made a man.