Tak'Lon's Wager Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel looked at Trixie, then looked at Neko, then looked on the couch to see Mr. and Mrs. Rogers seem to melt away slowly as they got younger- they had Trixie when they were already a little old, and now were de-aging from the late fifties.

Mr. Rogers, 'Bud', was regaining his hair and straightening up. His wrinkled and spotty skin tightened and cleared up as a tan crept over his features. Betty, his wife, was shedding pounds as her white hair filled in with riotous dark red color. Her skin tightened, smoothed, and tanned at the same rate his did. Daniel's eyes were riveted to Betty as she slimmed down and a pair of impressive breasts emerged from the mass. Within a few minutes, she was a thirty-something MILF and he was a slightly older stud. They shifted their positions on the couch a bit as he wrapped his arm over her shoulder and absently fondled a large breast. Her hand was casually resting on his lap, lightly stroking what looked like a small log in his pants.

"Anyway, as I was saying," Mr. Rogers continued in a youthful, vibrant voice, "You kids go out and have fun. Maybe Betty and I will see you at the club, we keep meaning to go and see your sisters at work."

Mrs. Rogers looked at her daughter. "Trixie, dear, are you sure you want to wear that? It's a little plain, dear. Come with me, I think I have some clubbing outfits that will take care of you." They left arm in arm. Bud got Neko and me a beer and we chatted for a bit more. Whatever Trixie did to her folks sure made them open sexually. Bud's biggest question now was whether Daniel was able to satisfy his little girl in bed. Neko assured him that Daniel-san was more than up to the task and shared with him some rather graphic details. Satisfied on that point, Mr. Rogers told Daniel that everything would be fine as long as he did not give her a disease or break her heart.

Trixie came down looking like sex on a stick- some colorful but artfully applied make-up made her look even sexier than usual and the slinky dress she was almost wearing made me want to pull it off her. They all exchanged hugs and handshakes (and he KNEW Betty was the one who groped me when no one was looking!), then... then... Daniel KNEW there was something he was overlooking- transportation. Bud and Betty laughed and quickly offered them their spare car, and even a couple fake IDs. They were a handy couple to know!

Tak'Lon broke a nearby viewport in a fit of simulated rage, pretending that Psat'Dooo's tactic bothered him. His vtork bladder was nearly bursting from holding back the laughter. Psat'Dooo assumed Position Three of Minor Victory and his spiny wings inflated fully in the rather cramped space. Tak'Lon's vtork bladder sprung a small leak as he tried to suppress his glee.

AJ's Entertainment Center was a nice enough place. The large strip club has an attached restaurant, bar, dance club and 'gift shop', all with separate entrances and names. You'd never guess that the nice little restaurant on the other side of the block was part of the strip club if you did not already know it. Daniel had never been in the club during working hours since he was underage, but he had hazy memories of being in there other times with his sisters before or after work. The restaurant, on the other hand, was a place he remembered being to with his mom and little sister before... sorta. The B'Naf'By memory devices were good, but not foolproof and some leakage tends to occur. They could fix it, but it amuses them not to, the dirty rat basta... Er, back to the story.

After Daniel, Neko, and Trixie were seated, Christie and Nora came from the other entryway. The girls oohed and awed over each others clothes for a bit and Nora expressed her admiration for Trixie's make-up and his sisters decided that the five of them would have to go dancing in the club after dinner. The dinner was nice but Daniel kept thinking that the hot waitress was flirting with him and he wanted to shoot her soooo much! The four women with him could pretty much guess his thoughts and thought it was pretty funny. Christie tussled his hair and told him to cool his jets, that he would need all of his energy later. After all, since he was back in school and hanging with Trixie and Neko so much lately, she and Nora were getting soooo loooonley. She said this so longingly with her eyes fluttering that the others at the table started to laugh.

Dinner otherwise went well. No obvious groping, no shots used up, and everyone was having a good time. His sisters invited the group to the club for some dancing since they did not have to be back on stage for a while yet. The combination of several hot girls, his sister's knowing the doorman, and the fake IDs got the group into the noisy night club where the lights, music, and activity promptly assailed the three younger folk to a stand still.

Nora and Christie herded the stunned trio to a small table to the side and snagged them all some mocktails (underage and due back to work soon, don'tcha know?) Daniel was still a bit shaken up by the whole Disco Dan bit, but was relieved that the club was nowhere near the same thing.

Tak'Lon activated a subroutine in his program that made Nora make a simple mis-statement when ordering the drinks, and Daniel's was now an alcoholic drink. The victims of the gun's rays became pawns in the Big Game and subject to manipulation within the rules. The more subtle the manipulation, the better the final score and Tak'Lon had a doozy of a plan.

12