Tale of a Bored Housewife

Story Info
A housewife and a gas-station restroom.
1.9k words
4.47
43.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

She walked into the restroom in a highly agitated state; a lustful fever overwhelming her, her heartbeat off the roof, sweat soaking her mini dress. The gas station attendant had meaningfully winked at her, when he handed her the key to the restroom and she knew perfectly well why. She had heard the rumors, had looked it up on the Internet. She was well prepared, in terms of knowledge, but, when she shut the stall's metal door and saw the writings on the wall, she realized her mind wasn't at all prepared. Fantasy is one thing, reality another, and she almost ran away.

Instead, she wiped the toilet seat clean and sat down. She read the vulgar lines on the walls, noticed the two holes—one on each side. She drew a deep breath, removed her coat. She stood up, not certain what to do with herself; she wanted to check herself out, but didn't dare leave the stall. Another deep breath, her glance dropped to her wedding ring.

Married for three years, but, her husband was always working. Executive at a large company; she had always wanted to be independent; her dream was to work, too, for a big company after having studied business administration. Recession killed her dream and the only reason she didn't go hungry was her husband. He hated, too, the idea of her working; preferred the traditional roles in a family. She didn't enjoy his way of thinking, but, had fallen in love with him anyway. She looked at the ring again, contemplated taking it off; she couldn't. Then, her glare moved back to the two holes, the profane writings on the walls.

She smiled, albeit faintly and terrified. She wanted to run away, fast, yet, she also wanted to stay; a new experience, she told herself. While at home alone, she did nothing but clean, cook, take care of the garden. Here, nobody knew her; she could do things she would never otherwise dare to, hoping to feel free and alive. Freedom, the great notion she pondered during countless of sleepless nights. Boredom, what drove her to start searching on the Internet.

She pulled the straps of the dress off and let it fall softly under her naked breasts; still standing—her body temperature increasing even more—she touched her soft breasts. Jolts of electricity traversed her body, when she rubbed her erect nipples. She leaned back and a cold shiver ran up her spine, when her shoulders touched the metal door. She moaned softly, afraid of being heard. She played with her breasts, more intensely now, still questioning her real intentions. Her stare fixed on the holes, yet she enjoyed being alone—it was exciting as it was, she didn't really need anything else to happen.

She sweated profusely. On an impulse she couldn't control—let alone comprehend—she took her black g-string off and placed it atop her coat on the lowered toilet lid. She lifted her dress above her ass—the dress suddenly resembling an oversized black belt around her slim waist.

As she slowly ran her fingers across her sweaty, smooth skin, going lower and lower, she remembered the attendant and his wink; a middle-aged man, who had probably been handsome in his youth but had succumbed to the hardships of life. Her husband was still handsome, despite having reached forty, because he could afford to take care of his appearance. She bit her lips hard, trying desperately to forget her husband; at that particular moment in time and space she was single, carefree. She couldn't bear thinking of their house, their marriage. Her life was but a distant dream for as long as she remained in the stall.

Her moans grew louder, her fingers rubbing her clit fast and furious sending waves of pleasure across her body. Her knees buckled and she leaned harder on the wall. She couldn't help herself from grunting loudly, despite the embarrassment of potentially being heard. She stared at the two holes petrified, despite the lust arising in her dazed mind. Her body and her fantasies were taking over and her prohibitions were on the losing side of the ongoing war in her brain. She had postponed the visit to the gas station too many times, always chickening out at the last moment whenever she drove by it, yet now she was determined to live out the fantasy that had haunted many a sleepless nights. The holes remained empty. She inserted one finger in her pussy, whilst sucking off the middle finger of her other hand. She could hardly remain standing; she threw her head backwards and closed her eyes. She pictured someone sitting on the other stall, watching her lustfully; she moaned and moaned, unable to control herself any longer; she was there and it was all that mattered. She had finally found the courage to come and she stopped caring whether what she had seen in videos would actually take place. Simply being in the dirty bathroom stall with the holes on the walls and the possibility of someone watching were enough for her. She used two fingers, pounding herself fast.

She knelt on the dirty floor—ignoring the dirt, despite her neat-freak nature. She opened her eyes, whilst panting heavily, and saw a big, hard cock dangling from one of the holes. For a moment everything around her froze and time itself ceased to exist. She couldn't believe it had actually happened; she found herself unable to react in any way. Yet, her already highly agitated state of mind left no room for second thoughts. She reached out and, at first hesitantly, touched the cock. It was completely new to her, she had never pictured herself actually capable of such acts, and yet, almost without any reluctance, she jerked the faceless shaft off. An involuntary smile illumined her face, when she heard the groaning coming from the other stall, and intensified the stroking.

She crawled closer to the dong, its head right in front of her face, seemingly staring back at her demandingly. She grinned—even though no one could see her—and continued jerking the faceless stranger off. She watched the wedding ring moving back and forth, rubbing against the skin of someone's prick. She closed her eyes, regret and guilt suddenly penetrating her heart. Nevertheless, rubbing her clit, she indulged wholeheartedly to her primordial needs and overly excited state of her mind.

She gave the head of the throbbing cock a faint, reluctant kiss; then, operating exclusively on instinct and lust, she took it in her mouth. With her hand still jerking it off, she bobbed her head, gradually taking more of it in her mouth; she gagged and felt liberated.

The stranger's grunts grew louder, appearing as music to her ears; it had been too long since she had had sex with her husband and hearing the signs of pleasure from the stranger was comforting to her very soul. She took him deep down her throat and battled the sudden urge to vomit. With saliva dripping down her chin, she continued the sloppy blowjob, her heart beating insanely fast against her chest and three of her fingers fucking her soaked pussy. She couldn't believe the immense pleasure and excitement such an act proffered, but, in her mind she saw herself becoming a regular visitor.

She got up on her feet—without stopping stroking the throbbing cock—and turned around, succumbing to the desires of her aching pussy. Her jaw dropped, when a cock emerged from the other hole. She bent over and licked the new addition from head to bottom, guiding the drenched in her saliva cock to her dripping pussy. She saw, momentarily, herself from a bird's eye view pleasuring two faceless, nameless strangers and with a smile extending from ear to ear. Both men, almost simultaneously, began thrusting; suddenly, she was spitroasted and remained perfectly still, surrendering to the hard rhythm.

A loud, passionate whisper reached her ear—"shit, I'm going to come, you whore"—and both enthrallment and panic overwhelmed her body. She quickly got down to her knees and sucked the first cock fast—it was from its direction the whisper had come. With quick movements of her hand and mouth (and extending her other arm to jerk off the latecomer), the cock pulsated, its owner gasped in exasperation, and streams of hot jism landed on her face.

Almost immediately thereafter the cock retracted; she kept her left eye shut, but, despite the burning sensation, she focused solely on the other cock and began sucking it, having completely shred off her inhibitions and fear. She stood up and guided the cock inside her burning pussy and rode it like a wildcat, slamming her bare ass hard on the metal wall.

With jizz dripping down her chin, her knees buckled when she climaxed, the nameless cock sending intense shivers up her spine with each long thrust. Unable any longer to control herself she screamed and cried in sheer joy, rubbing her clit furiously whilst the stranger fucked her even harder. His grunts grew louder, too; twenty minutes ago, she wouldn't have believed she'd ever do this, especially without caring if others could hear her. Now, she caught herself wishing someone heard her screams, because she wanted a cock to occupy the now-empty hole.

Her nameless fucker warned her he was about to come and therefore she quickly dropped to her knees. After a few strokes—and gently swirling her tongue around the head—the stranger let out a prolonged moan of pleasure and his cock throbbed and fired several shots of fresh cum on her face and breasts. She licked the cock's head clean and gave it a quick kiss; then, the stranger pulled back and she heard the sound of a closing door. She was, once more, alone; however, her pussy was dripping and her face and chest covered in cum. Furthermore, she felt completely satisfied—both physically and mentally.

She remained on her knees for a few minutes, impatiently hoping for the appearance of another cock. Nothing happened, thus, she reached for some toilet paper; however, the metallic case proved to be empty. She was petrified in terror; however, another fantasy took over her hazed mind.

Normally, she would have dismissed the idea as completely insane; however, in her lightheadedness she couldn't resist the temptation. She got up, fixed her dress, and shoved her panties in one of the coat's pockets.

Holding her coat under her arm and limping, she exited the restroom and stepped back into the station to hand the keys to the attendant, who simply offered her a wide, knowledgeable smile and didn't appear at all surprised from the cum drying up on her face and chest.

She thanked him for the keys and got into her car. She drew a deep breath, smiled widely, and drove off. The drying jism on her skin reminded her that it did happen, that it wasn't just another vivid dream, and she smiled warmly at the drivers glaring at her bewildered, whenever she stopped at a red light, or, got stuck in traffic.

She reached home, took a shower, washed her clothes, and prepared dinner. Her husband came home, they ate together, then watched the news. Afterwards, he went to his office and to his work and she remained seated on the couch, not paying any attention to the movie; she was already planning her next visit to the gas station.

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers