Tale of Easy J Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia's beach date ends in a pleasant surprise.
2.2k words
4.23
24.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEACH DAY

"That was fun," Julia said with a smile as they walked into her house, turning back over her shoulder to look at the guy she had just spent the last three hours at the beach with. She had been avoiding saying his name because, honestly, she had forgotten it. Due to an inside joke with a friend, she couldn't stop thinking of him as Six.

He returned the smile as he looked around the place. "Nice crib. Hey, can I see your bedroom?" he asked, slipping off his shoes and walking up to her, running a hand down her tanned arm in a gesture she couldn't quite read as a friendly touch or something more. Regardless, she laughed as he asked and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Um, a bit forward, don't you think? I did say just friends, right?"

He adopted an expression of feigned offense, dramatically placing his hand on his chest. "No, no, no, nothing like that. Geez, didn't meant to come across like that. It's just that someone's bedroom can say a lot about them, you know?" His voice was calm and indifferent; he was clearly not invested in seeing her bedroom, just curious.

Feeling a little more at ease about his question, Julia smiled. "Alright, but don't try anything funny," she teased and lead him there. As they walked, she tried to remember his name but it was though he had never even said it, just a blank space in her mind where his name should be. Oh well, she had gotten away with it so far and he was leaving soon.

As they reached the bedroom, she turned around and gave a sweeping gesture and laughed. "Well, here it is. What secrets about me does it reveal?"

He looked and the bedroom for a moment, the same indifference in his eyes as before, then looked to her with something far more. He strode forward and Julia had no idea what he was doing until he reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face forward. Before she could even gasp, her lips were against his and he opened his mouth, his tongue thrusting into hers, a sensation she eagerly returned. The kiss was aggressive and forceful and lasted several minutes before she finally pushed him back. She couldn't deny she enjoyed it, but this was not her plan.

"I'm...I'm sorry, but no. I said just friends, okay?" she stammered, but Six had not let go of her hair.

"Just friends, hey? Is that why you couldn't stop staring at my cock at the beach? I saw your eyes lingering on my shorts damn near the whole time, probably fantasizing about it in your mouth and your pussy. I'm surprised you didn't start touching yourself then and there," he almost hissed, his voice quiet. This time, Julia did gasp. She didn't know what to say, especially because he was right. She had noticed the outline of his cock through his shorts and had been transfixed. Now, she was left speechless.

"Get on your knees," were the next words out of his mouth, his hand pulling her hair downward, and Julia couldn't even argue as she clumsily knelt before him. With his free hand, he pulled his shorts down to his knees and she saw he was already fully erect, his cock long, thick and pointed right at her mouth. It was a position she had been in many times before and the same familiar sensation began in her pussy, the growing warmth and wetness.

He gave her hair a slight jerk but she didn't need encouragement. She couldn't argue that whether she thought this was the right thing to do or not, she wanted his cock in her mouth and she did exactly that. Gripping it with her right hand, she leaned in and took him in her mouth, running her tongue around it to get it wet and starting to stroke it. After a moment, she took it out and licked the entire length of his shaft, making sure to get copious saliva all along him, before returning him to her mouth.

She placed her left hand on his flat stomach and begin to run it slowly up and down his body as she began to bob her head back and forth, his thickness sliding easily in between her moist lips. This was not how she had planned to spend her afternoon, but she had never found herself able to say no to a hard cock and even though Six had been aggressive and perhaps rude, she couldn't deny how wet she was getting as she sucked his dick now.

After a few minutes, his grip tightened on her hair and he pushed himself into her mouth as far as he could and held her there. She could feel him pushing against the back of her mouth, edging into her throat and she looked up at him, her eyes almost pleading. He was smiling, an almost cruel smile. "Take off your bikini," he hissed, not releasing his grip. Although it was awkward, she managed, reaching behind her back and undoing the clasp, tossing it to the side with one hand.

His smile grew larger as he reached down with his free hand and pawed at her soft breasts, her nipples as hard as her pussy had become wet. She was well beyond denying her pleasure at the situation as he finally loosened his grip and pushed slightly on her head, encouraging her to keep sucking him. She enthusiastically resumed the blowjob as he reached down with his other hand to squeeze and massage her firm breasts. "Nice tits," he offered as he did so and she offered a moan in return, a moan she was not expecting to give.

As she felt the heat continue to rise in her pussy, Six's hand returned to her hair. "Put your hands behind your back and leave them there, slut," he ordered, his voice firm. Julia didn't know how she felt about being called a slut in her own house, but with a mouthful of cock belonging to a man she had met only three hours earlier, she was in no position to argue, and quickly crossed her wrists behind her back.

His other hand came up to grab a second handful of hair and things got rough. Instead of Julia giving him head, he began to thrust in and out between her lips, using her for his pleasure, fucking her mouth. As he roughly pistoned in and out of her mouth, she was given no chance to swallow the excess saliva and it began to run down her chin and neck, covering her tits in shiny spit. But she remained still, her hands behind her back, and couldn't help but begin to moan as he fucked her face, finding the thick cock filling her mouth to be delicious and intoxicating.

He fucked her mouth this way for several minutes before suddenly, abruptly, pulling out, long strands of spit dangling between the head of his cock and Julia's lips. Caught off guard, Julia immediately found herself gasping, swallowing air to catch her breath, a gesture that seemed to elicit a small laugh from Six. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up. "Now the rest of you gets fucked," he said with a smile and she found herself smiling back.

He reached for her hair but she quickly stood, her bikini bottoms off in a flash, her shaved pussy glistening. Fully nude, she bit her bottom lip and tilted her head slightly, offering her hair to him this time. He gladly took it and dragged her to the bed, almost throwing her upon it. By the time she scrambled to turn over and face him, he was as naked as her and quickly climbed over her, pinning her wrists above her head.

"You're kind of an easy slut, aren't you?" he cooed as he got into position.

"I like to fuck," was all she could offer before, without warning, he thrust inside her. No gentleness, no easing in, just one smooth maneuver and his thick cock slid easily into her wet cunt. It was here that Julia experienced something she never had before: she came, simply from him entering her. She had been so worked up by his dominance that it only took the one simple act and pleasure exploded deep within her, travelling like warm electricity spreading throughout her entire body, her nerves coming alive to the slightest sensation. Her mouth opened involuntarily as it was overcome with a long, uncontrollable moan, her eyes fluttering uncontrollably. For that moment, she was lost in sensation and pleasure.

As the orgasm subsided, but didn't quite stop, she became more aware of distinct sensations. His grip on her wrists was tight, tighter than any she had felt and she knew she was utterly powerless to move, to get him off of her, and the feeling excited her. The helplessness only fed her arousal. The other obvious sensation was hard cock as it thrust in and out of her pussy, exiting her body almost entirely before being shoved back in to its full length.

As sweat began to bud on her tanned body, her nipples ached and she found she found, between heavy breathing and moaning, she could not keep her mouth closed. Her pussy had never felt so full or felt such intensity and she realized the growing heat had returned and was building rapidly as Six fucked her. Above her, he was almost feral and animalistic, a predator and his prey, as he rhythmically drove his cock in and out of Julia. As her second orgasm built, she realized she was either addicted to cock or addicted to fucking, but either way, it was something she was unwilling to give up.

He shifted her wrists, pinning both under one hand, although she still felt powerless to fight against him, and used the other hand to reach under her and grab her hair, pulling hard on it, exposing her throat to him. He leaned down as she continued to fuck her, sucking upon and biting her neck, occasionally moving his head down to suck on one of her hard nipples, a sensation she found she couldn't get enough of.

Her pleasure crescendoed again, her pussy becoming the focal point of her entire body as the orgasm again clouded her mind to everything around her, the warm sensations sweeping through her and turning the world white with bliss. She was vaguely aware that she was almost screaming at this point, but cared not as wave after wave rippled through her tiny, taut frame, the experience threatening to overwhelm her.

As the sensations began to dim ever so slightly again, she became aware of a franticness to Six's pace, as she fucked her harder, faster. "I'm going to cum," he groaned, squeezing her wrists and pulling her hair at the same time.

"Cum on my face," Julia moaned without even really thinking, wanting nothing more to embrace the dirty pleasure of everything happening to her. Releasing her hair but not her wrists, Six pulled out of her cunt, a sensation that, for a moment, left Julia feeling sad, as he scrambled up to straddle her chest, her heaving breasts covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Kneeling as he was and still pinning her hands above her head, Julia knew there was nothing more for her to do here and simply closed her eyes. Six came hard, thick spurts of cum splashing upon her face, coating her lips, her cheeks and her nose, each spray causing little fireworks to go off in her now tender but ever wet pussy. He groaned a deep, satisfied sound as he continued to cover her in what Julia suspect was the most cum she had ever seen, the warm rain falling upon her beautiful face for what felt like several seconds.

At last, he finished and she opened her eyes, greeted with a look of exhausted satisfaction. His slowly softening cock was only an inch from her mouth and she leaned forward, taking him back into her mouth. As she worked her tongue around it, it tasted strongly of her own pussy and his cum, but she continued to suck him until he was clean, before releasing him from her mouth with a sigh.

Only now did he finally release her wrists and crawl off of her. He sat on the edge of the before for a few minutes as she lay there, gently stroking her wetness with his cum still upon her face, both of them catching their breath. Finally, he stood and began to get dressed, although she still didn't move.

When he was mostly dressed, he walked over to the edge of the bed where she was, his cock still hanging out of his shorts. "So, do you want to hang out again sometime?"

She looked up at him and smiled, reaching out and grabbing his cock, immediately feeling it start to harden again in her hand. "I don't know about hanging out, but we can definitely fuck again," she said. "This was pretty much the best beach day."