Tale of Easy J Ch. 02

Story Info
A night out back of the club turns profitable.
1.3k words
4.12
14.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CHEAP DATE

The music in the club thumped loudly, the various lights flashing and flaring around the hard-bodied, young man and woman grinding against one another on the dance floor. They were utterly lost: in the music, in the moment, in one another, as their bodies, slick with sweat and lust, gyrated against each other in hypnotic and rhythmic motions, their forms moving as one.

As the song began its denouement, the man leaned forward, brushing aside the dirty blonde hair of the girl, and whisper in her ear, his breath hot against her flesh. "Let's go outside and get some air," he offered, reaching down and intertwining his fingers with hers. She gave his hands a small squeeze of acknowledgement and smiled as he turned and lead them across the crowded club floor, to a side door that lead outside.

The area just beyond the doors was crowded, mostly with smokers, and the guy (she didn't hear his name on the dance floor and had come to think of him as "Seven") lead them to the back of the building and around the corner: an empty parking lot with a cool breeze, the wind sweeping the sweat from their skin, both of them still catching their breath.

Julia went to say something but didn't have the chance as Seven pushed her against the wall and pressed his mouth to hers, their lips parting quickly, their tongues pushing against one another, exploring each other. As they continued, their breathing hot and heavy in between kisses, Seven's hands moved to Julia's body, gently stroking the smooth, tanned skin of her arms, his fingers tracing across them gently, barely touching, before moving to her firm, breasts, squeezing gently.

His lips moved from hers to her necks, hungrily sucking upon it, licking gently across her taut flesh as his hands move from her breasts down her flat stomach to her hips, running smoothly over her upper thighs, squeezing them, before moving back upward. As he alternated between kissing and sucking upon her neck, her shoulders and her mouth, his hands continued to explore her body, running over flawless skin and squeezing his favorite parts. He could feel how hard her nipples were through her bra and when one hand dipped up under her skit, he could feel that her pussy was hot and wet, having almost soaked through her thong.

He leaned back from kissing her and they were both panting, their lips slightly parted and inches from one another. "I love your body, Julia. You are so incredibly hot. I want my cock in your beautiful mouth so badly," he whispered and she smiled a little, her eyes darting to either side of the so-far empty parking lot.

She smiled apologetically. "No. Not here," she offered and leaned into kiss him, their lips parting, their mouths opening to one another, their tongues intertwining. After a few more minutes, Seven pushed her back again.

"I'll give you twenty bucks," he said, an urgent look upon his face. Julia cocked an eyebrow, unsure if she should be offended or not. He reached down and fished around in his pocket, pulling out a folded twenty dollar bill. They were motionless for a moment, neither one moving or speaking, until finally, he tucked the bill into her bra, pausing to give her breast a squeeze. Still smiling, he stepped back from her and reached up to stroke her hair.

Julia looked down at the twenty dollar bill poking out of her bra then back to Seven and smiled. She sank to her knees before him, still looking up at him, and he immediately began to undo his fly. She reached up to take over for him, pulling his already hard cock out of his jeans; it was of average length, but thick, nothing Julia felt she couldn't handle. She leaned forward and took the head in her warm, wet mouth and Seven groaned.

This won't take long at all, she thought as she began to suck, swirling her tongue around his thickness, getting his member wet. Satisfied with this, she gripped his shaft with her right hand and begin to move her head back and forth, her lips running over the warm flesh of his cock, her tongue dancing across it as she sucked. Julia knew she was a talented cocksucker and another groan from Seven simply confirmed that.

He reached down, putting his hand on the back of her head, not pushing, but rather relaxing and letting her work. He looked down and smiled at the beautiful young woman kneeling before him, his cock dipping in and out of her wet mouth. Without really thinking, he reached down and began to massage her breasts as she continued to suck him off, the saliva on his cock reflecting from a nearby street lamp.

After another moan, he spoke. "You're a cheap, sexy little cock-sucker, aren't you?" Julia moaned in response, but didn't stop bobbing her head back and forth. "Maybe when we're done here, I could tell my friends," he said, in between gasps, "You could probably make some good money tonight." Julia stopped for a minute, taking the cock from her mouth and licking it from the base of the shaft to the tip several times, then looked up at him.

"Sure. Let them know I'll be back here," she said, totally straight faced. Seven couldn't tell if she was joking or not but the brazen way she said it made him groan again as he pushed on the back of her head, shoving his cock back into her talented, young mouth. Julia continued to such his dick and could taste the familiar, salty taste of pre-cum and knew her good work was about to pay off. She increased her tempo gradually until she was almost using his cock to fuck her mouth and she heard him groan, his hand grabbing a handful of her hair.

The first jet of cum shot to the back of her mouth and she couldn't even taste it as she swallowed, but she did the loads that followed. Seven's cum burst into her mouth in many long series of jerks, nearly filling her mouth as it pooled on her tongue and she swallowed several times to manage the very large load he deposited. After the first few swallows, she continued to slowly suck him, milking him as he continued to cum in her mouth with diminishing returns.

When he was finally done, she took his entire cock, now soft, into her mouth to clean any remaining semen from him before releasing him. Swallowing one last time, Julia felt this load may actually have been larger than the one Six had sprayed all over her face just earlier this afternoon. She gave his cock a final kiss before slipping it back into his pants and standing, again wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Seven just stared at her for a minute, clearly out of breath. He finally leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek before starting to stagger towards the club. "Don't forget to tell your friends," Julia called after him as she leaned against the wall and sighed.

THREE HOURS LATER

Julia settled into the backseat of the taxi cab after giving the cabbie directions and reached into her bra, pulling out seventy dollars and tucking it into her purse. Eight and Nine had paid the full twenty and she had sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum without hesitation but Ten, well, he had only had two fives on him. She had still blown him, his cum pooling in her tummy, but she told herself that would be the last time she sucked a guy's cock for less than twenty. But he had been so cute!

She began to hum to herself, her eyes half-closed, as she thought about she could start using the club to make a profit...