Tale Of Kevin: Conclusion

Story Info
Claudia returns for Kevin.
2.7k words
3.98
29.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up fast, I looked around the room, could it have really been a dream, I turned to get up and noticed a slip of paper, I picked it up and read it, I knew than that it wasn't a dream, god I could still feel her mouth on my cock, at these thoughts I started to get hard again, I shook my head trying to clear it, I put the slip of paper in my table drawer and went to get dressed. I went down to the kitchen and found Sarah eating some breakfast, I plopped down in a chair across the table, and my thoughts were drew back to here last night, it must have shown on my face, Sarah looked over at me and asked what was wrong, I told her nothing and continued to stare out the window, I noticed out of the side of my eye, that Sarah continued to stare at me as she ate, I went to get up when she told me to hold on, I sat back down and looked at her. "How are you feeling Kevin" She said.

"Never better, why?" I asked. By the look on her face, I could tell that something was deeply troubling her, and as her brother I worried about her "Is something wrong sis?" I asked. She stopped eating and looked down, it stayed like this for nearly 5 minutes, finally I broke the silence, if she wasn't going to talk to me than there was no use in me sitting here waiting for ever, I started to get up when she asked if we could talk in my room where its private, I said sure.

I walked in, and she followed me, she quickly slammed the door shut and bolted it, I stared at her while she did this, I was begging to think of what she's might be losing it when she quickly turned and pushed me down onto the bed "Now listen quickly, it's nearly 11 am, we've got about 6 or so hours till sunset, bolt your windows shut, do not let her back in, I don't know why you invited her in, listen, what I'm about to tell you will sound strange, but you must believe me, your life's in danger from her" She said hurriedly. I was starting to think she was joking with me, and how did she know about last night unless she was spying on me. "Sure go ahead sis" I said. "She's a Vampire Kevin, don't go to her, don't think about her, what ever you do stay inside, and don't let her close to you" She said. I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing, I couldn't stop, and I could tell by the look on her face that I had pissed her off, "Look sis, say and think what ever you want, but if this is some kind of game your playing, I'm not in it, and sis I think your paranoid, and I'd appreciate you not spying on me anymore, and besides, why do you say she's a Vampire, how do you know what she is?" I said.

She stared at me for a few moment's before she spoke "I met her before, nearly 6 months ago on that trip I took, she was the same way with me, but I discovered what she was, she took my best friend instead, you remember April, you had the hots for her remember, she took her and made her one, she tried to do the same for me, but I resisted and escaped, now she's here, and she's after you, I don't want to lose you Kevin, do as I asked, please" She said. April, god I remember her, she had long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and body that probably would make even the most thick headed men turn to look at her. I started to get hard and I quickly shifted position to keep Sarah from noticing the hard on I had from thinking about April, I shook my head and spoke "listen, I don't believe in Vampires, so just leave me alone, and keep out of my business" I said. I got up and quickly pushed her towards the door, "Out" I said. She yelled at me that I was an ass and didn't know what I was saying, she quickly turned and unlocked the door and stormed out, I sat back on the bed and just shook my head laughing, Vampires, yeah right, she's full of it.

As sunset came later that day, I heard my sister nailing her windows shut in her room, I just shook my head, and went about my business, around 10 that night I decided to go to bed, first I wanted to take me a hot shower. I quickly stripped and went into my private bathroom in my room, I turned on the water and stepped into the shower, I started thinking about Claudia's body, god what a body, thoughts went through my head, what would her body feel like under my touch, what would It be like with my cock in her, my cock had become hard with these thoughts, I started to stroke my cock with the image of Claudia in my mind, the steam in the shower had become so thick I could barely see anything now, I couldn't understand it though, the water wasn't that hot, I felt hands on my shoulders, I quickly turned and was staring face to face with Claudia, how did she get in here, and that's when I noticed that she was totally naked, I slowly let my eyes run over her body, god, I moaned from wanting her, she smiled and leaned up close to me and kissed me, I returned her kiss deeply, I slid my hand down to her stomach slowly, my hand finally reached her pussy, I started to play with her clit, she gasped and moaned into my mouth, I started to rub my fingers back and fourth, she grasped my cock and started to stroke it with her hand, I slid my finger into her pussy making her gasp loudly, I started to pump my finger in her pussy as she continued to stroke my cock with her hand, I kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

I stepped away from her removing my finger, I got down to my knees and lowered my head to her pussy, I started to tease her clit with my tongue, I slid my finger back into her and started to pump my fingers, I heard her moaning as I continued to nibble and pump my fingers into her, I removed my finger, I slowly parted her pussy lips as I stuck my tongue in her pussy, I heard her gasp, I continued to eat her out, I felt her body shudder as she came, I tasted her sweet juices in my mouth, I heard her gasping heavily, I went to stand up but she held me down "Just wait a moment, and let me catch my breath" She said. "I thought you said you wanted me to meet you tomorrow" I said. "I can't wait that long, I need you tonight, do you really want to wait, I know its killing you deeply, you want me so bad, I want you so bad, I've been patient for so long, I can't wait any longer, I need you to make love to me Kevin" She said.

I turned the shower off and followed her to the bed, we both stared at each other as I stepped up close to her and kissed her, we kissed deeply, I picked her up and slowly laid her on the bed, I climbed on top of her and started back kissing her deeply, I heard her moan a whisper in my ear, "Now Kevin, please, I need you to fuck me, fuck me please" She said. I grasped my cock, and slowly slipped into her pussy, she gasped loudly in pleasure, I did the same, I slowly sank my cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy, once my cock was full in, I held myself deep in her, overwhelmed at the pleasures I was feeling, I started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, I leaned down close and kissed her deeply, I ran my hand over her breasts, playing with her nipple gently. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice grip, she moaned out that she wanted on top, I wrapped my arms around her, and shifted my wait as I fell sideways onto my back bringing her on top of me, my cock was still buried deep in her pussy, she was breathing heavily, she looked down at me and smiled, she started to ride my cock, I pushed upwards driving my cock deep into her each time she thrust back.

I started to pump my cock faster, I heard her call out that she was going to come soon, I felt mine near, than I heard her speak to me in whispers as she was gasping heavily "Do you want to be with me forever, do you want eternal life, do you want to experience the thrust I have, you can have what ever you want, we can share other things to, do you want what I'm wanting to give to you, you'll never grow old, you'll never die, and we can be together forever, for eternity" She said gasping heavily. Overwhelmed by the pleasures, I was willing to do anything at this point "Yes" I said loudly. She leaned backwards far, her body shaking as she came on my cock, I pushed upwards hard and came deep in her, I felt her pussy milking my cock, I heard her gasp, I started to look upwards, when she flipped her body forward fast, before I knew what was happening I felt a pain in my neck as she clamped down onto me, I screamed in pain, god it hurt, I struggled to get free, but she was latched on like a padlock, I felt the strength start to drain from me, I heard her whisper in my ear, "Don't struggle the pain will pass soon" She said. She released my neck and kissed me deeply, I tasted my own blood on her mouth, she smiled at me and stretched out on top of me and laid her head on my chest "You'll go through the change soon, its ok my love, it will be painful, but it will pass soon" She said. I heard a scream and I say the door come crashing open.

I saw my sister standing there, she ran towards the bed with a stake, and in one quick move, Claudia was on her feet, she knocked the stake out of Sarah's hand, grabbed her around the neck and slammed her against the wall, she held her there looking up at her, Sarah's feet were nearly 2 feet of the ground, I could see she was choking, she would die soon if I didn't do something, I found I could speak barely, I called out as loud as I could "Stop" I cried weakly. Claudia turned and looked at me "She's my sister, please don't kill her" I said. She looked at me, than back at Sarah, she released her grip and Sarah collapsed onto the floor gasping heavily "Very well, I will spare her life only because you asked me to my love" She said. I saw her staring at Sarah with a smile on her face. I felt something in me snap, I screamed, I was in convulsions, I twisted and turned, then everything faded to black.

I sat up quickly as I awoke, I turned to see Sarah and Claudia still staring at each other, I felt different, than before, I quickly stood up, no pain or anything, I felt better than I ever had before, Claudia came over to me and kissed me, I returned her kiss, she stepped back and smiled at me "It's time to go my love, there is much for you to see and explore" She said. I glanced at Sarah, "Give me a moment with my sister please" I said. I walked over and crouched down, "Sarah, even with everything that has happened, I'm still your brother nothing's changed in that way, I may be what I am now, but I will always come to see you, for I love you dearly my sister" I said. She flung her arms around my neck pulling me close to her and hugging me deeply, my mouth was inches from her neck, I started to feel something in me, I felt the blood in me start to boil in me, I felt fangs touch my bottom lip, I started to breath heavily, I heard my sister whispering in my ear "Kevin, you've been there for me all my life, I can't not think of us not being there for each other, you're my brother, and I love you deeply, please" She said. My eyes were totally focused on her neck, I watched as her hair slowly shifted off her neck, she titled hear head to the side more, my breathing picked up and when she spoke next, I jumped "Kevin, make me a Vampire, please" She said. She tilted her head more exposing her neck to me. I was torn between sinking my teeth into her, but she was my sister, god I was being torn from the inside, I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, I looked up to Claudia, she had the most warm and caring expression I had ever seen

"If that is what she wants, you cannot deny it to her" She said. "But she's my sister, how can I do this" I pleaded. "You have do, what you feel is what she wants, if she wants this, do you deny her that" She said. I didn't want to lose my sister, but I didn't want to hurt her. "Can't you do it Claudia" I said. "No, you are her brother, she will never trust me, you know that, she feels as If I took her brother away, and in a way I did, but if this what she wants, do not deny it to her" She said. I turned back to my sister "Are you sure sis, you won't be the same, you'll never be able to go out in the day, and you'll have to feed off the blood of others, is this really what you want" I said. "Yes Kevin, please I beg of you" She said. I leaned my head close, I opened my mouth, I sank my teeth into her neck, I heard Sarah scream, she didn't struggle at all, she soon relaxed and let me drain blood out of her neck, I heard Claudia tell me I was at the point of where I should stop, I released her neck and leaned back, Sarah was smiling at me, I know she was weak right now, but soon she would go through the same change I did, I stood back up with Claudia, and kissed her deeply "So, you say there's a whole world out there huh," I said laughing. She nodded, "We can all explore it together than" I said. I smiled and turned to watch Sarah as she started the change.

Epilog...

It's been nearly 3 years, Sarah finally got her a guy, even though he's a bit undead, me and Claudia are happy as ever, we try all kind of stuff all the time, she even brings other women, vampires sometimes over, I even got to get into Aprils pants finally, Claudia and I love and care for each other a lot, and in a way, everything worked out.

Dear readers,

Thank you all for reading my stories, I love to write, it is a passion amongst all, If you have any ideas of stories, or would like to comment on my story, feel free, thank you all for reading and enjoying my stories.