Tale of Marishka

Story Info
A Vampire chooses her prey.
1.8k words
4.29
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story that follows is a pure work of fiction; please keep this in mind when reading. As always, I welcome any constructive criticism, good or bad. Thanks for reading and look for the continuation of Marishka's tale! CK1973

*

The night was dark with just a hint of moonlight in the sky, there are no clouds making the stars seem even brighter. Having just woken up from a day of rest in her darkened chamber, Marishka, with her long flowing black gown accentuating her curves and bosom, raven black hair cascading down to her lower back, with red eyes glowing and fangs shining in the bit of light, steps gracefully out into the night. She stands at nearly six feet, with a curvy lean body any woman would almost kill for. She spans out her black wings and fans them in the air, lifting gracefully from the ground. She is on the prowl for a healthy, young male one in their mid-twenties would suffice for this evening.

Flying low, just above the treetops, she makes no sound. She is a predator, a killer, she is Vampire. She watches and looks upon the people in the streets, choosing just the right male that will satisfy both her sexual and blood thirsty needs. She watches from above as a group of young males, four of them, leave a local bar, oblivious to anything else that is going on, they wander towards the park that is across the street. Two of them stagger over to the jungle gym, trying and failing at hanging upside down, while the other two separate, one goes over to the swings taking a seat and starts swinging. The fourth male, staggers over to a tree, leaning against it and slides down until he is sitting on the ground. Hovering above the tree top, Marishka licks her fangs as she smells his intoxicating scent, her red eyes brightly glow as she breathes in.

"What a delicious smelling male" she growls to herself quietly, just barely even a whisper as she looks down at the tall male, his brown hair, long and pulled back, his muscles rippling against his chest as he breathes, his jeans clinging to his thighs showing off the telltale signs of a satisfying cock.

Making no sound, she drops gracefully to the ground, first landing on her toes then to her feet. Her wings quietly fold to her back as she steps around the tree peering down at the man. He doesn't notice her at first as she grazes her eyes along his sitting form; her tongue lightly brushes her lips as his scent lingers towards her. Letting her gown fall from her body, she stands naked and wanting just slightly in front of him clearing her throat lightly causing the man to jump.

"Huh, what? Who are you?" He asks as his heart beats wildly against his chest. Marishka can smell and hear his fear, causing her fangs to extend and her tongue to lick the tips. She quickly hides her fangs, not wanting to cause him too much fear at once, at least not until she uses him for her sexual lust.

He can't help his eyes as they slide up her almost translucent white skin of her legs, her thighs, to the silky mound with its small thatch of black hair that is in complete contrast to her flesh. His eyes travel further up; his breath hitches in his throat as he gazes upon her voluptuous breasts with nipples hard and erect; the areola a dark brown and about the size of half dollars. Her face was beautiful; high cheekbones, full lips painted a deep red, and hair the color of a dark night with no moon that flows around her shoulders down her back as far as he can see. To him she looked like an angel, but little does he know that looks can be deceiving for there was nothing that was further from the truth.

Sitting up away from the tree and tentatively sliding his fingers around the cold flesh of her ankles, his fingertips feeling as though they were being burned from the touch.

He stares up into her glowing red eyes, his heart skips a beat. "WH...who are you?" He asks with a slight tremor to his voice.

"I am your naughtiest fantasy and your worst nightmare." Marishka says in a seductive foreign accent. "What human? Don't you want to fuck me?" She asks grinning; the tips of her fangs catch the glint of moonshine, making them seem to sparkle.

He simply nods, entranced and frightened at the same time. She moves closer to him still, moving her foot under his ass to make him stand. As he stands she presses her cold body against his warmth and runs her nose along his neck breathing in his intoxicating scent. Her fangs extend even further, she wants to bite him now, but she abates the hunger for his blood for the time being.

Thinking to herself, "No, Marishka. Not yet, fuck him then feast upon his life's blood." The thought causes her to grin as she pushes herself away from his neck.

Her cool fingertips with long sharp nails brush along his chest; not quite piercing the flesh under his shirt, but causing a raised welt to appear as she moves downward.

His eyes are entranced by hers; he isn't able to look away, every touch she makes with her cool fingers, sends shivers up and down his spine. His cock hardens threatening to burst the material of his jeans from the sensation of her cold flesh against his hot skin. Seeing this, Marishka drags her nails over his stomach to the band of his jeans. She makes quick work of the material, hooking a nail into it forcing it to rip. His jeans drop to the ground around his ankles, his cock springing out.

Marishka sucks in a shivery breath of anticipation. "Delicious" she murmurs as she gracefully drops to her knees before him, his cock twitches as her cool breath blows against it.

Her cool tongue twists and glides along the head spearing the hole with the tip of her tongue lapping the drop of precum and feels the heat from it as it slides down her throat causing her to moan against him. Parting her full lips, she moves her mouth over the tip, sucking as she does, her fangs brush against the sides of his cock.

He flinches, "Fuck woman, what the hell did you do that for?"

"Hell, I'll show you hell soon enough human." She growls out just before she sweeps her mouth over his shaft and without having a gag reflex, she makes an easy task of taking his entire length to the hilt.

He groans out loud while he thrusts his hips forcing his cock down her throat. The cool feeling of her mouth and throat sends a chill up his spine but makes his cock harden more. "Yeah, that's right; suck that fat cock with your cold mouth." He grabs her hair tightly pushing and pulling her away from his cock.

Marishka pulls her mouth away giving him a loud warning hiss; her eyes burning brightly. "Don't touch me human unless I tell you to."

With eyes as big as saucers he moves his hands away from her hair as quickly as he grabbed it and watches her. Elegantly she slides up his body making sure to rub hers against him, feeling him flinch from her touch makes her grin. She pushes him against the tree with force, almost knocking the wind from his lungs.

"Now, give me what I need." She demands from him.

Still a little dazed from the knock against the tree, he does what she demands. He grabs her leg and throws it over his arm. The head of his hard cock pushing against her cool wet slit and with a flex of his hips; he spears her pussy driving in to the hilt. The contrast between his hot body and her cold one sends shivers throughout his body, his cock twitching deep within her.

A deep growl rumbles from her chest when she feels his cock spear her pussy. She instantly grabs his shoulders, digging her nails into the tender flesh causing little droplets of blood to form as she rolls her hips over his cock, taking it deep within right before pulling him almost out then grinds back down forcing him deep inside again. Marishka slowly slides her tongue over her lips as her eyes drink in the glorious sight of the blood. She leans in, her leg forced up over his arm, her body tight against his, her hips bucking and grinding against his thrusts, her pussy clamping around his cock. Her cool flesh drinking in his warmth, her tongue curls over the droplets of warm blood, her body shivering as she swallows the coppery fluid.

He grips her hips hard and insistently, drawing her up and slamming her back down on his turgid cock. His tight balls, threatening to explode any time, slaps against her ass. He groans feeling her pussy tighten around his cock. His arms lift her and slams her down, sweat is pouring from his body as his cock explodes shooting hot, searing ropes of cum into her cold cavern.

A growly hiss escapes her lips as he slams her down on his cock. Her need to feed gnawing at her mind and body and just as he slams into her pouring his hot seed into her, she hisses and thrashes her head back her fangs glinting under the light in the sky as she falls against his neck. The fangs tear through the soft skin of his neck piercing the pulsing vein. As the life giving blood fills her mouth her body shudders and quivers in orgasm her growls muffled as the blood pools and flows over her lips and down their bodies.

He feels blackness drawing over him as she drinks from him. The lights are growing dim and he slouches against the tree as she rams against him greedily drawing from him. His flaccid cock slips from her pussy, his limbs feel heavy and limp and his eyes close as he is slowly being killed.

Marishka, swallows the blood quickly and hungrily not stopping when she has had her fill, no, she continues to feed from his lifeless body. She feels him slump and his heart beat slow to a stop as she feasts. Her Vampire is sated and satisfied and she rips her fangs from his neck, taking flesh with it and growls into the night air.

She tosses the carcass to the ground giving it a slight kick as she glides over to her clothes. Just as she slides them on, her nose picks up a delicious aroma. Growling, she quickly pulls her dress over her head letting it slide over her curves as she expands her wings, flapping them to lift her off the ground the scent leading the way to her next victim, but unbeknownst to her, she will meet more than she had bargained for.

To be continued in collaboration with a dear friend...