Tale of the Incubi

Story Info
How the Incubus was born.
1.4k words
4.3
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've heard of us, the male version of the Succubi. Hell, I'm sure you've even seen some of us standing in a bar, hitting on even the ugliest slut that you've ever seen. We don't really care what the woman, or even sometimes the man, looks like. You're all food to us, so get used to the idea. But I'm not here to scare you, I'm here to tell you how we came about. This is our story cattle.

In the beginning, yes that beginning, there was Adam and Eve. What none of you realize, is that there was a woman before Eve. Lilith. Most call her the first Vampire, others call her the downfall of man. We call her Mother. She was the first Sex demon, god fucked up there don't you think? She had an insatiable appetite for sex, all types of sex, and killed the first three Adams. God wasn't happy with Mother, and kicked her out of his little peace of heaven.

Wouldn't you be pissed if someone had kicked you out of your home just for being Horny? Who's with me here? Well, I digress, I'll get back to my story.

For many years Lilith walked the known world, from what is now called Saudi Arabia, through China, England, Russia, and every where in between. She walked for centuries, staying alive because she didn't know how to die. Her features were that of a normal woman, but her face was different. It was the face of ten different people, eye shapes, nose, mouth, skin color, ears, all in all, she looks a little nuts. Lilith was created with the ability to change her shape to whatever it was that pleased her mate. Not that in the first hundred years or so she had a lot of them.

When people finally came into the world, she had her turn of life and love, well sex. For a century or more, she moved from town to town, making her form fit the general concensus of what a woman should look like in this village or that, and slept with every willing male. Even a few that were married and had children. She laughed at God every time he told her to repent, he had no control any more. One day, she was walking through a small village, and once again changed her shape to that of what the consensus was, and walked in. The local bar wasn't built fully, so she wasn't able to quench her thirst, and hunt for victims. She had noticed that every time she had sex with man or woman, they were feel weak, and she would feel more powerful. She didn't understand this at all.

We now know what she is, but she didn't have a clue. You really need to stop me from cutting my story off or we're never going to get to the end. You really must keep me on track.

In this little town, she met a man, Marcus by name. I know, that's not a Hebrew name, but she wasn't exactly caring what his name was. She was hungry, and she wanted sex. Marcus was the local blacksmith, and very well built. He was working on a piece of metal when she first saw him, hammering it into the shape of an axe head. The forest in the distance, maybe half a mile or so, told the story of why he was crafting it. His muscles corded again and again as his large hammer slammed down on the metal, shaping it into the form that was needed. Lilith almost creamed herself right then and there, watching his muscles cord and bunch, working the metal.

Marcus looked up as she drew near, her loose clothing the sign of someone that was constantly on the move. She licked her lips when she noticed that his cock had hardened and it was almost as muscular as the rest of him. Under the breeches that barely hid his cock, she could see that it was almost six or seven inches long. While this was normal for her, it was also two inches thick. She had never seen any that big, and she did cum thinking about it.

"When do you get off?" She asked innocently, noticing that he had the look and smell of a bachelor around him.

"When a beautiful woman plays with me the right way," he answered back. While this answer was something that she wanted, it took her off guard. "But to answer your original question, in about an hour. Once the shadows start coming across my shop, I close down for the night." Lilith smiled, and nodded, getting directions to the place where they could meet. It also happened to be the only inn around, where she already had a room. Rushing back there, she ordered a bath, but no food. She wasn't in the mood to play human, but to play the slut.

Two hours later, Lilith was in bed, rubbing her slit. Thinking about the man that she had met, she had cum twice in the bath, heating the water both times. She didn't know how she made that happen, but it lasted for over the hour. Dressing in her gown, she moved into the front of the inn, wondering if the man had come. He hadn't yet, and she instructed the inn keeper to send Marcus to her room once he got there. She said it was about a business proposition that she had for him, from her husband, but everyone knew better.

Playing with the tight button right above her honey pot, she felt her body tense. She was going to cum again, something that she enjoyed, and heard a moan come from the door. Marcus stood there, his cock once again bulging. She smiled, crooking a finger to her, inviting him in. There were no words spoken, just him moving forward, and slamming his mouth to hers. She reached down, palming the member, her one desire for the evening. Her nails curved under the leather, ripping the leather draw strings, and pulling the breeches down to his knees. Her hand once again palmed the member that had sprung forward. Pushing him to the side, he flipped onto his back. Her mouth soon took him in, as she straddled his face.

In those days, no one ate pussy, but Marcus knew that some women desired her man to taste her, and obliged. He was moaning into her folds as she slid his cock into her mouth, and down her throat, one hand cradling and kneading his balls. She could feel the vibrations, drawing her closer to orgasm, but she wanted to taste him first. Swallowing his cock to the base, she hummed. His balls tightened, and she drew back, keeping the tip of his cock in her mouth, feeling the already large member engorge, spilling his seed off her tongue, and down her throat. His fingers slammed into her, forcing her to cum as well.

The timing was good, and she wondered what else he could do. Pulling her now wet pussy from his face, she looked down his body, his cock still in her mouth. Letting it go with a small pop, she swallowed his cream, moving quickly, straddling him again. His cock was still engorged, waiting for round two, and this made her smile. Dropping her body down, she growled in passion as he reached parts that no one ever had, one hand shooting forward and gripping his sculpted chest and digging her claws in.

Looking down, she had drawn blood, and leaned down to lick it, pulling her cunt off of his rod. She dropped it back down, riding him now as she licked up the pools of blood that her claws ahd left then looked up, and took her middle finger to his shoulder. Bringing it sharply down, she smiled as blood began to well up, and she latched onto this. Marcus had had enough with the teasing and flipped them both over. Now she was on bottom, still licking and sucking at the bleeding wound.

Marcus was sliding inside of her, harder and deeper, and bit down on her shoulder, accidently drawing blood. Her hands wrapped around his back, drawing blood from it as she ground her nails into the rough flesh, bucking up with his thrusts. She was closing in on another orgasm as they both tasted blood, drinking in. He soon felt energy floating from her to him, and vice versa as they fed from one another. Growling, he pounded into her harder, making her scream as she came, and he emptied his balls into her womb.

"I think I've created another me," Lilith said later as they cuddled from the sex. "How do you feel?"

"Hungry," he said looking down as his erect cock. "And ready for some more," he added wickedly, rolling back ontop of her, sliding inside of her tight folds.