Tale of Two Sons Ch. 3

Story Info
James takes Aaron back to England with him.
1.5k words
3.62
46k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was becoming very excited as I started toward my room. I was now back in Oxford, England for my junior year at the university. Over the summer I had had two studs under my complete control, the Australian Joe, and my younger brother Aaron. It was no surprise that by the end of the summer Joe went back to Australia. Aaron however, had come to Oxford with me.

I held on to his wrist tightly as I led him up to the room where he would be living with me and my roommate Will for the next 8 months. My heart raced in excitement as I stood in front of the door to the room in which I had had some of my best moments.

I opened the door and stepped in. It was just as I had remembered it. Two beds on opposite sides of the walls, a desk in the back corner, a stereo at the head of Will’s bed, and a TV at the foot. I looked around for my hunk of a roommate but the room was deserted. I was sorely disappointed as I threw my bags down on the floor. I looked back at Aaron. His eyes were studying the room. “Let’s go over the rules one more time,” I said to him. “You are not to leave this room, unless it is to go to the bathroom which is down at the end of the hall, unless Will or I take you. You are to remain completely naked at all times unless you are instructed to dress. Do you understand?”

He nodded yes and moved to sit down. I grabbed him by the arm and said, “Did I tell you that you could sit?”

He looked down at his feet and stood there. Then from behind me I heard, “ You didn’t tell me you were bringing me a surprise.”

I turned around to see Will standing in the doorway with nothing but a towel on, and his long dirty blond hair still damp and clinging to his neck. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him as I pressed my lips to his. His tongue slipped through my lips and dominated my mouth. I let my hands roam his wet body.

Reluctantly I stood back so I could get a good look at him. He was about 6’2 210lbs and a body like a Greek god. The part of him I admired the most was his 12” cock.

“God how I missed you,” I said as I gazed up into his deep blue eyes.

“I missed you more,” he said as his hands roamed down to my tight ass. “I see you brought Aaron with.”

“Yeah, I thought he would be a good addition to our entertainment.”

“We don’t have a dungeon here, but I’m sure we can find something to do with him,” he said as a wicked grin appeared on his face.

I spent the next few minutes going over the rules for Aaron with Will. I also told him about Joe, who came to “work” for me soon after he left for home. I could tell the story of Joe was turning him on by the outline of his huge hard on under his towel.

Upon seeing his huge throbbing cock I couldn’t restrain myself any longer. My own 8” was straining against the material of my pants and I could feel his eyes on it. I stood up in front of him and slowly pushed him back on the bed. I kissed him hard as I let my throbbing cock rub against his. I soon broke the kiss and went down to my knees. I liked my lips in anticipation as I removed his towel. I threw the towel on the floor and watched as his 12” stood straight up before me. I wrapped my hands around the base as I took the gigantic head into my mouth. I sucked it like a hungry baby would suck on a bottle. I slowly began to take more in. Soon I had 5” down my throat and I knew I could go no further. It was just too big. While I worked on his stiff cock with my mouth and left hand my right hand went up to his nipples. He moaned in pleasure as I pinched and twisted each of his nipples. In a few minutes I was rewarded for my efforts with a massive load of hot sticky cum. I greedily swallowed every drop. I kept it in my mouth until it had gone soft. Then I stood up over him and kissed him some more.

We decided to go for a short walk to get some fresh air. He quickly got dressed and we headed out. While we were out we ended up going to a nice restaurant for some dinner since we were both hungry.

We returned to our room a few hours later to find Aaron naked on the floor stroking his hard 9” prick and moaning softly. His eyes widened in fear when he saw us come in. “Did I give you permission to do that!” I screamed.

He shook his head no and backed up against the wall. “Are you still having trouble with him?” Will asked.

“Once in a while,” I replied.

I walked over to him and dragged him up. I smacked him hard on the face, knocking him back down to the ground. I did it one more time and watched as he curled into a tight ball. I kicked him hard in the ribs. I was just about to kick him a second time when Will grabbed me by the shoulder. “I have a better idea,” he said.

He picked Aaron up and placed him on the bed his legs up in the air against the wall and his head hanging off the other side. Will took off his pants revealing his massive hard on. He tilted Aaron’s head back to his head was upside down. He glanced back at me and said, “Take of those clothes and sit on him and face me.”

I quickly stripped and sat on Aaron’s chest with my own boner pointing towards Will. Will opened Aaron’s mouth and shoved his entire prick down his throat at once. I felt Aaron convulse under me. Once he had a steady rhythm going in and out of my younger brother’s throat he bent over and took my throbbing erection in his own mouth. He kept his hands on Aaron’s head and even though I wanted them on my body I wasn’t complaining. I just sat there and enjoyed the sensation of Will’s hot wet mouth working on my cock. I knew I would cum soon and by Will’s moans I could tell he would too. I felt my cock stiffen and seconds later my cum spurted out into my lover’s waiting mouth. Seconds later I felt Aaron struggle as Will came deep in his throat.

I rolled off of my brother as Will pulled out of his throat and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled against me. “I love you,” he whispered in my ear.

“I love you too,” I said.

I turned around and kissed him yet again. I felt a spark of electricity run through me as our cocks brushed against each other. We were both hard again in a matter of minutes. I looked back over at Aaron, who was curled up on the floor, then back at Will. He must’ve known exactly what I was thinking because he stood up and grabbed Aaron and pulled him back onto the bed. This time he positioned him face up with his head against the wall. He took Aaron’s legs and put them up on his masculine broad shoulders. He took his cock in his hand and pressed the head up against Aaron’s anus. Now during the summer I had purchased a dildo to use on my brother. It was extremely long an thick, but not near as thick as Will’s massive cock, not to mention, it had been a month since I had shoved anything larger than my own 8” up there. With one quick thrust Will was the whole way in. Aaron screamed out in agony. Will didn’t wait for him to adjust, he began pounding as hard as he could right away. Watching my brother being impaled on 12” of fuck meat made my cock stiffen even more. I straddled Aaron’s face and stuffed my throbbing erection into his mouth and began to vigorously fuck his face as I moved my face close down to where Will was fucking his ass so I could get a better view.

We fucked my brother from both ends for a good half-hour. Then Will made a growling type noise. Seconds later he cried out in ecstasy as he shot his load deep into my brother’s ass. From where I was positioned I could see cum dripping out of his ass and down on the floor. The site was so hot that I soon came. Will and I both collapsed on top of my brother from exhaustion. We lay there for several minutes and then got up and moved over to Will’s bed. We curled up under the sheets and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

This is the end unless you guys request more