Tale of Two Subs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers

"Whip-TISH! Whip-TISH" the belt eagerly sought.

"Can the wench count?" Mistress whispered harshly.

"Whip-TISH! Whip-TISH! Whip-TISH!"

"Five…six…Mistress J. Thank You…" On and on the blows landed, staking out fresh real estate and seemingly never striking the same spot. Her ass, back and legs a corset of red. She lost count somewhere in the mid 20's.

Mistress Jennifer held the slave's perspiring chin, "You take them well bitch. You color nicely."

"T-t-thank Y-y-you Mistress J." She huffed, gasping for air and composure, "P-p-please…more…"

"You know…wench…if you were Mine…I wouldn't hesitate to use the buckled end." She hissed, Her pulse racing from the exertion and mingling passions. Whitened enamel closed around Jen's left nipple with a force that threatened to bite it off. "Mmm-mmm-phh!" Jen groaned. Sharp, excruciating pain rippled through her breast, the other soon receiving the same treatment.

Through hazy eyes Jen watched the rubber tipped alligator clamps being meticulously applied to each swollen nipple. Her cunt leaked with arousal.

"There…that's better. Don't you think slave X?"

"Yes Mistress J. Thank You Mistress J."

"Whip-TISH! Whip-TISH" The belt stung her front, nearly swiping away the clamps from sore nipples. Jen whimpered as Mistress smoothed Her palm over Jen's tingling buttocks and lewdly grabbed between spread thighs.

"Oh My. You're dripping! Hmm…I like that."

"Thank You Mistress J. I only want to please Thee."

With assistance, the handcuffs were pulled up and over the hook and Jen slowly move tired, stretched shoulders down to her sides. Her back muscles were tight, clearly she'd been worked over well.

"Up on the bed girl." Mistress barked, Jen had little time to contemplate and with the pesky spreader bar, clumsily manipulated herself onto the tall mattress. Her moist forehead sunk into a pillow, her ass raised high, awaiting.

"This is for us dear…" Mistress beamed, "Look now." Jen turned her head towards the voice and the two pronged device for their pleasure. Fascinated, Jen watched as Mistress inserted one end, a fatter, pink dildo into Her moistened sex. She grunted, fastening the straps around Her wide hips and thighs. The other ribbed end, for Jen, was longer, flesh colored and sported a large, bulbous head.

The mattress sunk as She knelt behind. "Such a pretty cunt…oh yes." Mistress murmured, swabbing the rubbery tip against Jen's nether lips.

"Who's cunt is this?"

"Y-y-yours Mistress J. This cunt, my cunt is yours."

"Good girl. Now…come back to Me. That's right good girl…move back…impale yourself. Yes…like that. Swallow the cock like a good girl. Yes." Jen moved herself backwards, pushing the cock deeper until fully inserted. Her cuntal walls pulsating around the thick shaft and she felt Mistress's pubic hairs bristling against her sensitive backside.

"Do you want Me to fuck you girl?"

"Y-y-yes Mistress J. Oh please…yes." Jen heard an audible sigh and felt the tug as Mistress slowly eased the glistening penis in and out.

"How many cocks have been in here slut?"

"Oh. Many cocks…Mistress J. Many have…" She gasped, the curved phallus finding her pleasure spots, bringing her closer to orgasm, one which she would, of course, deny herself. Mistress pumped Her hips, enjoying the simultaneous delight of giving and receiving, Her vagina squelching wetly around the sunken prick. She reached for the nearby whip. Fine horsehairs, about one foot long, sprouted from a wooden handle and a favorite for up close punishment.

It lashed out, flicking the girl's back. Her ass. Her ribcage, licking the sides of hanging breasts. The cock pistoned machine like in and out of the heaving girl. The bedroom reeked of sweat and sex. Hard, red lacquered fingernails bit into the fleshy derriere, leaving little half moon impressions. Several more severe whips to tender thighs and Her arm fatigued, She dropped the whip.

Grasping Jen's hips, Mistress forcefully pummeled the extended cock deep into Jen's quim and began climbing the ladder of sweet ecstasy. "Ohh…fuck girl…I'm so close…so close…" Jen heard the somber, lovely confessional words from a Mistress on the brink, her own soul about to deliriously implode.

Connected so intimately, the unforgiving baton ignited the core of their being, tripping them over the edge.

"Argh…cum with Me…cum with Me NOW!" Mistress's eyes closed, spinning towards the peak of delight. Insides churning, waves of glorious sensations rippled and coursed across Her shaking body.

Jen simply let go, flipping that inner switch to release a much sought after orgasm and visibly shaking from the powerful flood. "Yesssssssssss! Ohhhhhh…yesssss… Missssss-stress!"

They fell forward in a sweating, tangle of heated flesh. Their bodies spent…temporarily.

Downstairs, Don was engaged in most humiliating ways.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers
12