Talent Scout

Story Info
Young teacher has great sex at a talent scout's party.
5.5k words
4.29
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn was one of the hottest if not the hottest babe on her small conservative college campus. Beginning on her very first day of move-in she always had a throng of potential suitors and was always able to choose her escorts from the best looking and worthiest of all of the male students. She was a gorgeous little thing, about 5 foot 5 and 109 pounds. She was movie star beautiful, dark haired and fit, with very large breasts for her size and frame, a spectacular pair of full C cups set high and proud on her chest.

Eventually she settled on a varsity football player named Steve as an appropriate partner and soon was dating him exclusively. She made him wait for it but eventually the day came and she dropped her panties and gave him what he wanted. Once having started she realized that she enjoyed sex and she and her beau were soon fucking regularly. They experimented with different positions and about half way through her junior year she went down on him for the first time and discovered that she loved the feeling of control that came with having a young man's hard penis in her mouth as her lips and tongue urged him on towards orgasm. She also loved the sensations she felt when Steve started returning the favor of oral sex and gradually gained some competence at eating her beautiful pussy. Very soon every sex session began with the two of them sucking on each other's genitals.

By the time Kaitlyn graduated she wanted to get away from home so she went all the way to California to apply for a job. She was smart and beautiful, she interviewed well. She got a job teaching second grade in Malibu. Steve wanted to get married but she wasn't quite ready to give up on the California adventure. She took the job and promised him that they would stay in touch and that she would reconsider his proposal after her first year teaching but she really wanted to spread her wings a bit first.

The job turned out to more than meet her expectations as did the experience of living on her own thousands of miles from her midwestern home. Everything seemed to be going well, she had made friends with another young teacher. They had taken to hanging out together. Julia was a California blonde, shapely and gorgeous. Together they made quite a pair.

One Saturday in early fall Julia invited Kaitlyn to go to a party with some friends. It was Julia's second year of teaching and she had accumulated a circle of friends outside of school. The party was an opportunity to introduce Kaitlyn to a few of those people. There would be a few couples but also a couple of unattached males and a couple of unattached females. In fact, the party was going to be at the home of one of the unattached males, a house up in the hills. Kaitlyn readily agreed to go along and meet Julia's friends. Besides, she had been living in California for a couple of months and hadn't been to a party in a while. She thought it might be fun.

On Saturday night Julia drove them to the party. They found the spot without much difficulty. Kaitlyn and Julia were both dressed to kill. After arriving in California Kaitlyn had discovered that a lot of her midwestern clothes were just not quite right for her new residence. Julia had helped her shop and her outfit for the party was something Julia had encouraged her to buy. Kaitlyn was dressed in a micro-mini dress. The dress was sleeveless and short, very, very short, far shorter than anything she had previously owned. It was of a clingy fabric which molded to her curvy upper body but swished enticingly around her hips. It reached only to a couple of inches below her panties which were light blue to coordinate with the slightly darker blue dress just in case someone should "accidentally" catch a glimpse. The dress also featured a scoop neckline with only thin straps at the shoulders, not terribly low but low enough to display a nice expanse of deeply tanned chest and just a hint of cleavage. The dress did a wonderful job of displaying Kaitlyn's ample breasts. Her only other garment on this night was a light blue semi-sheer bra. The outfit was completed by leather strap sandals. She knew that she looked hot.

The crowd was far different than any crowd she had ever been in at a college party. There were lots of really hot girls and lots of really gorgeous men. Everyone seemed to Kaitlyn to be really cool. But all of the other women seemed friendly and nice and the men all seemed quite taken with the new teacher. Julia was being monopolized by a handsome young man whom she had known for several months. It didn't bother Kaitlyn to be separated from her friend as she began to enjoy the attention she was receiving from the men at the party.

But none of them interested her greatly and she rejoined Julia and her friend as the party moved out onto the ground level deck of the home. Someone started passing around hand rolled cigarettes. Almost immediately her handsome young man passed one of the cigarettes to Julia. Julia took a big hit and passed it along to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn had had only a small amount of experience with pot and certainly no experience with pot of the potency of what she was now smoking. It didn't take very long before the 22 year old brunette began to feel light headed and she recognized that she was getting high.

They moved back inside and were mingling with the crowd in the living room. The pot had worked its magic on Julia and her friend. They were obviously aroused and were having difficulty keeping their hands off each other. Eventually Julia turned to Kaitlyn and giggled, "We have to get out of here and go somewhere where we can get naked together. I need some cock." Kaitlyn complained slightly. She was having a really good time and wondered aloud how she would get home.

A tall and really good looking man nearby happened to hear what she said and stepped forward. He had been admiring this beautiful physical specimen ever since she came through the front door of his house. He was the host.

"Excuse me," he said. "I'm Rick. I am the host. Don't you worry about a thing. I am sure you will catch a ride with someone and if not just let me know and I will make sure you get home okay. If nothing else works out I will either pay for a cab or maybe if you don't live too far, I will drive you myself."

That was good enough for Julia and within about two minutes she was out the door, fuck buddy in tow, on her way some place where the two could have intercourse.

Kaitlyn thanked Rick and as Julia headed out the door the host and gorgeous school teacher fell into conversation.

In almost no time at all Kaitlyn started to be impressed by her host. He was a good conversationalist, charming and witty. He was physically imposing, tall and his clothing wasn't disguising an athletic and muscular looking body. He had a sexy purr of a voice and she was soon enjoying the party even more than she had been while her friends were still present. She was completely relaxed and quite comfortable and definitely feeling the effects of the marijuana. She had gotten herself very high. She told him that she was a school teacher. He told her that he was a salesman and a "talent scout" while being just a bit vague about exactly what sort of talent he scouted.

At some point she told Rick that she thought he had a very nice house. He offered to give her a tour. One of the first rooms they came too had a closed door. Rick said, "This is my private space. I don't let the party in there." But he then opened the door and walked her into his den. It was a luxuriously appointed room, all leather furniture and wooden paneling. Kaitlyn was impressed that a man barely older than she had already accumulated the resources to be able to live in such a large and well appointed house. He invited her to sit down and she did so, sinking into the leather couch as he sat himself down in a chair across from her.

This man was gorgeous and charming and she felt as though he was offering her preferred treatment. She was having a really good time and with the heady buzz from the pot, her head was swimming, she was mesmerized by her host.

It seemed as natural as could be to just follow along with his lead even though they had only just met. She felt like they were already close friends so when he laid out some white powder on a plate she didn't shrink back. She was prepared to relish another new experience. Rick rolled a hundred dollar bill and snorted some of the powder. He offered the rolled bill to her and she took her first taste of cocaine and made an instant friend.

She felt a rush from the drug and was instantly much higher than she had been before. She sank back into the couch and sat watching as Rick put the cocaine into a drawer of one of side tables.

Rick returned to the young beauty and pulled her up from her sitting position and into his arms. She had always moved very slowly in responding to men but this time she surprised herself by swimming up into a passionate kiss, enthusiastically returning this new man's advances.

As the embrace deepened his hands did not remain still. They began roving around her body, traveling slowly up and down her back and sides in a comfortable and sensuous manner. Eventually he was stroking the side of her breast with one hand while the other slid easily all the way down to her hips. She felt herself becoming aroused by the effects of his hands on her body and when one hand cupped her breast as the other reached the hem of her dress she surprised herself again by beginning to help him. They both pulled upward on the dress hem with Kaitlyn pulling the hardest and lifting the dress the highest. The dress went over her head and onto the floor. Rick paused slightly to admire the semi-naked young woman. Kaitlyn discovered herself shivering with excitement under the intensity of his gaze, very much enjoying the obvious enjoyment that her new acquaintance was taking in this new view of her young body. She subconsciously thrust out her chest to give him a better view of her best assets and leaned back into the embrace as Rick reached both hands around behind her. He quickly unhooked her bra and swept it forward off of her shoulders and onto the floor. His hands moved quickly to her panties and then she was naked.

She couldn't believe this was really her doing this, it was so out of the ordinary for her, but she was naked and she was high. She eagerly continued with the long passionate embrace as the talent scout assumed control. He pushed her down onto her knees in front of him with one hand as the other began to work on his shirt. She reached up and started to unbuckle his belt. With the shirt gone and his large and toned upper torso exposed he joined her efforts on his pants. In just a moment he too was naked. The young brunette was impressed. She had become accustomed to being naked with a varsity football player but even though Steve was taller and heavier he was far less physically imposing than Rick. This man was a genuine hunk.

Kaitlyn was naked and she was high and she was very much aroused, now eager for whatever might come next. The man in front of her was in control of the situation. She took a good look at what was now in front of her and was stunned to see one of the largest cocks she had ever seen in her life certainly much larger than her football player's. As for Rick, he was already hard as he took just a moment to take a good look at the beauty in front of him. He took special notice of her breasts and confirmed that they were even more spectacular when she was naked then they had looked when she was still dressed. He loved fucking girls who had great tits. He smiled to himself, this was going to be good. He took himself in hand and began to rub his giant tool on the cheeks of the eager beauty on her knees in front of him. The effect on Kaitlyn was electric. As her sexual excitement deepened she sat back and offered her face for his lewd massage. Finally he moved his meaty erect penis onto her lips. He paused for a moment to savor the moment and then quickly resumed. He gently slapped her face several times with his big tool as she knelt before him, obedient to his desires, eagerly waiting for whatever would come next.

"Lick it," he said. And she did. It was impossibly large, she didn't see how she would ever be able to get that thing into her mouth much less into her now tingling vagina. She was naked, she was high, she was itching to have this stranger fuck her. She slurped appreciatively up and down his phallus. The sensation was delicious for both of them.

He lifted the giant tool up against his abdomen. "My balls," he said, "Lick my balls." And she did. "Suck them." She took his scrotum into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his meaty testes. They both began to moan with pleasure. She couldn't help herself. She was naked and she was high and she was with a man she had just barely met, but god help her, she was turned on.

Kaitlyn let the man's balls slip out of her mouth and he returned his cock to her lips. She licked hungrily at the head and then parted her lips and with a sudden movement engulfed his penis in her warm mouth. Rick was a bit jaded, he had done this all before but the enthusiasm and epic beauty of the young woman on her knees before him was exhilarating. He loved the way her tongue was swirling around on his manhood and he relaxed and gave himself over to the sensations of a wonderful blow job. "That's good," he murmured, this girl had talent. "Suck me. Suck me, baby. Make me cum."

The beautiful Kaitlyn was much more used to sexual encounters that began with her having her male partners service her. Usually Steve became very excited when she got naked for him and immediately began kissing and caressing every inch of her wonderful body. This time was much different as Rick had barely touched her since he had finished undressing her but the sex had clearly begun and so far it consisted only of her mouth servicing his massive erection. The adrenaline of meeting someone new and shortly thereafter finding herself naked with him coursed with the cocaine through her veins. She was turned on and applied herself to pleasing the meaty invader she now had in her warm and willing mouth. She was determined to do what he had just instructed her to do. She was going to suck his big cock until he came. The exquisitely gorgeous fully naked young woman was on her knees in front of a man she had known for about an hour. She was using her experience and talent gained sucking off her football player in college to rather quickly bring the host of the party to the brink of cumming.

He pushed down on her shoulder with his left hand, freeing his manhood from her mouth. He began to stroke himself with his right hand as his left hand tilted her head bringing her face up directly beneath the end of his throbbing tool.

She wasn't quite sure what was happening but she was still eager for Rick to lead. She leaned slightly back and waited.

With a groan Rick erupted, sending a thick rope of cum out of his penis towards Kaitlyn where it landed on her face, stretching from her chin up just into her hairline. Then there was a second rope and then a third, each landing parallel to the semen already coating her beautiful face. He still wasn't through, as a fourth and even a fifth line of the white goo landed on her face. He murmured in satisfaction as he began to use his still fully erect phallus to begin smearing her facial display, very much enjoying the view of this amazingly beautiful girl's face covered with his sperm. "God, I love my job," he thought to himself.

Kaitlyn had given head lots of times in college but this was a first for her. The football player had always come in her mouth. The only sperm she had ever had on her face was the small amount that sometimes leaked out when Steve came so fast and so much that she couldn't keep up, a rare occasion. Now her face was absolutely coated with Rick's cum.

"Just hold like that a minute," Rick said. "I will get you a towel." So she remained kneeling in the center of the room while Rick went towards the bathroom where he retrieved the towel. He also retrieved the small digital camera that he kept on the cabinet next to the bathroom. When he returned to Kaitlyn, her eyes were closed trying to keep the cum out of them. She did not see the camera or see that he was preparing to take a photo. "Just hold on a second," he murmured. She heard a click and then two more in rapid succession as Rick got photos of his handiwork before he handed her the towel. Her eyes popped open despite the coating of semen and she wanted to object, she had not anticipated pictures being taken of her nudity.

Her college boyfriend had always tried to get her to allow him to take some sexy pictures of her and there had been some times when she had allowed him to do so. Usually the shots had been of some of her sexy underwear and once of her in a pretty sheer teddy. She knew that on a couple of occasions she had even been completely naked for Steve's camera. That was different though. Kaitlyn had known Steve for a long time and she trusted him. Further none of the pictures depicted her face covered with semen. Now a man she had only just met was snapping pictures recording every bit of her naked beauty and her cum covered face. She used the towel to clear the cum off her face and looked towards Rick intending to complain. When she looked up Rick took one last photo and then stowed the camera in the drawer of a nearby side table. Kaitlyn still wanted to object but at that moment she was briefly at a loss and said nothing. She was very high and and still coming down off the adrenaline rush of the blow job she had just given. She decided to deal with the photos later.

Rick broke the mood by quickly moving them to the couch where they sat still nude. Kaitlyn seemed uncertain what came next but Rick knew. Rick knew that he was going to take another shot at the naked young brunette goddess. He wasn't going to take her home until after he had a chance to fuck her. After having already cum once from the blow job Rick knew that he would have considerable staying power for a second go round and he intended to fuck this gorgeous little piece until she couldn't walk. With his sizable dick he was pretty sure he could do it. He had done it before. Girls unused to his girth were sometimes overwhelmed by a long fucking with that much meat and by the end they were often out of control cumming over and over and over. A really gorgeous young woman with big beautiful tits thrasing around in ecstacy on his giant rod was the kind of sex that Rick really enjoyed.

"Why don't you come out to the boat with me on Thursday," Rick suggested. Kaitlyn thought he was asking her on a date but actually he was working as a talent scout. The impressive blow job she had just delivered made him think that she might well be useful on an upcoming outing he had scheduled with some of the people he worked with regularly. He was inviting her to come to a job interview. He said, "I have a director friend who is going to have a few people out on the boat with him. You can get a chance to meet a few people who might be able to help you get into the business. And if I am not mistaken they might be doing some filming and you can watch and learn."

Kaitlyn was thrilled but tried not to let it show too much. It so happened that the following Thursday was a teacher convention break day and she knew she would be free. She knew that she wanted very much to go.

Rick leaned over and started to rub her pubic hair. "This will have to go though. It's a sponsored outing and everyone has to wear the sponsor's clothing line. All the girls are going to be in bikinis and frankly they are likely to be pretty tiny. You definitely have great breasts and the body type for a bikini but this hair would stick out of the bottom of the suit they are going to give you. If you want to come you will have to shave."

12