Tales a Swinger Told Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion twisted out from between us, grabbed us both by the waist of our trousers and pulled us along, into our lounge.

'Come boys, you have a lady to satisfy. And believe me this lady is going to take a lot of satisfying.' she laughed.

Our lounge is rather large, and the furniture in it was chosen first for comfort, and high on the list was sex. Lots of throw cushions litter the couch. Thrown on the floor they are perfect for laying across, kneeling on, or being pushed under parts of the body you wish to raise. Washable covers were a must. A matching footstool has its uses as well. The lighting has been designed carefully to suit all types of moods, and can be easily arranged to be perfect for photography. Thick velvet drapes cover the large bay windows. No telltale flashes to alert the neighbours to our hobbies. Keeps the noise enclosed too. That, and the double glazed windows. The house was advertised as detached, although the houses each side are only about 15 feet away. Close, but not uncomfortably so. It has been easy enough for Marion to sunbathe topless in the garden, and on a few occasions totally nude. A few years before, our neighbour's wife had to stay at her mother's home to help her convalesce after an illness. As it was several hundred miles away she had been away about five weeks in all.

The second weekend, Marion had been sunbathing topless in the garden. Hearing a noise, Marion had peeped from behind her sunglasses, and caught sight of Archie, our neighbour peering over the fence using some trees as cover. Feeling sorry for him, Marion had poured some oil onto her hands and massaged it into her bare breasts, and along her thighs. After a few minutes of this she heard Archie scampering along his garden path, and into the house. Sure enough, a few seconds later she saw the back bedroom curtain twitch. Marion slowly lowered the waist of her bikini until the top of her pubic hair showed, and massaged some oil into her lower stomach. She was certain that Archie was masturbating, and tried to time her movements to maximise his pleasure. When she felt the time was right she slipped her fingers between her legs, pretending to massage the oil into her pussy lips. Trying to act as naturally as possible she could only continue this for a few seconds. She did try and catch a view into the window but her position wasn't right.

Over the next couple of weeks, when the weather was good, and Archie was at home, Marion would sunbathe topless, and when feeling more randy, even nude, whilst Archie would masturbate to his hearts content. The final weekend, before his wife came home on the Tuesday, Marion had put on a show for him. Shaved her pussy until the outer lips were bare and the mound was cut short in a small V-shape. She'd started in a bikini, with heels I might add. Slowly stripped, oiled herself up then slowly brought herself to climax, legs spread wide. I had videod the whole thing from the rear bedroom of the house. Almost the same view as Archie had had. We had loved watching that recording back. Marion had considered she was doing her civic duty. Her own version of the neighbourhood watch scheme.

Back in our lounge Wendy had Jonjo sprawled back onto the couch. His jacket had been removed and she was beginning the process of unbuttoning his shirt. I did the important work. Filled two extra glasses with chilled white wine, and turned the video camera on. Next came some soft classical music to fill the silence. I checked that the camera was recording, and in the right position. Then I quickly stripped down to my boxers. One must get the priorities right.

I heard Marion exclaim

'Andrew, just look at the muscles on Jonjo's body. That is a six pack.'

I looked. And I admired. His body was a thing of beauty. Clad now in just his white silk boxers, his body was sculpted. Jonjo had told me that he worked hard on his body, and it showed. I had no interest in anything sexual with Jonjo, or any other man come to that, but I could easily appreciate a woman wanting him. And that was without his huge dick.

Which was now making a massive tent in his boxers.

Marion looked back at me over her shoulder. Her mouth was a perfect 'O' shape.

Slowly she rubbed both hands over the head of it. It grew even more. She pulled the waistband up and over the lump. It sounds easy, but with a monster that size it proved quite a task. Finally it was done and Jonjo's cock sprang back to rest against his toned stomach. He was fully shaved and his black skin shone under the lights as if freshly oiled. Knowing what to expect, the length still surprised me. What rocked me to the roots was the thickness. This was one massive cock. I have probably seen bigger in porn films. Believe me, there is an unbelievable difference in seeing one sitting on your couch. I wondered what Marion was thinking.

'How wet is your cunt right now Marion?'

'I think you should feel for yourself Andrew. I can't quite believe this.' She stammered between the fingers covering her mouth.

'I take it you are happy with me Marion. You don't want me to pack up and get off home?' laughed Jonjo.

I had stooped behind Marion to run my hand under the skirt of her dress. Along her stockings, across a bit of bare skin and into the leg of her panties. Marion was drenched. It was as if floodgates had been opened. I couldn't remember another time she had been this wet, and we have done lots of sexy stuff. I pushed a couple of fingers inside her, then ran a finger between her lips to find her clitoris. The effect on Marion was immediate and she jerked her body to the rhythm of my finger. I kept contact as she crawled up Jonjo's body. Kissing his stomach, licking his nipples, kissing his neck, until finally their lips met in a dance of tongues. His hands slipped down her back to her arse, and he slowly raised her dress, revealing her pale buttocks split by tiny black panties. Then his hands returned to cup each buttock, spreading her arse cheeks. I could clearly see her cunt lips. I knew the camera would be catching a good view. I slipped my free hand into the elastic, and with a modicum of wriggling, the panties joined Jonjo's boxers on the floor. Black on white.

I had been in Jonjo's company long enough that I didn't give his colour much thought, not as much thought as I had given his dick. Seeing his black hands spreading my wife's pale buttocks, it struck me that artistically the contrast was a really beautiful thing. I could see why films of this nature were popular with some people. It hadn't been one of our things, but maybe we should take more interest.

Jonjo released the zip on Marion's dress. I drew it over her shoulders, down her hips and off. As I did this Jonjo rid her of the bra, and cupping her tits together sunk his face into them. Marion knew to keep the rest of her attire on. Jonjo was taking his time enjoying Marion's breasts but I knew Marion would be eager to play with the cock, now trapped somewhere around her lower stomach.

'Jonjo, I want to suck your cock. I want to see how much of it I can take.'

That was my cue to move over to the other side of the room and collect the second video camera I had placed there. This one was a little beauty. Small in size, wonderful in clarity, painful on the pocket. I would later edit the two videos and produce my own porn film. It had become a time consuming hobby, but a man should have a hobby.

Marion did wonderfully well. It surprised me that she could fit her mouth over it at all. Then she managed to get all the purplish head swallowed. Then, after slobbering over it for a couple of minutes, she managed to sink two more inches. Jonjo winked at me, obviously enjoying what she was doing. Marion was never going to deepthroat this monster, but gallantly I would say she managed to take six or seven inches of cock before calling a halt. Unbelievably there was still a good sized cock untouched. Once the limit was known, Marion began to give Jonjo one hell of a blow job. She used every trick she has learnt over the years, and I know how good my woman sucks cock. If she wants you to cum, no matter how hard you try, you are going to cum. And so, fifteen or maybe twenty minutes later Jonjo lay back, gasping for breath as Marion licked her lips. She was certainly the cat that got the cream.

'Jesus, Andrew. You should have warned me. Your lady has a hell of a mouth. That was awesome. You are one lucky man, to have that on tap. Marion, baby, I am your slave. If I ever marry, I swear I'm gonna send her to you for lessons.'

After a brief interlude to drink some wine, Marion kissed me deeply and asked if she thought Jonjo would like to eat her pussy.

'it's very messy down there; I seem to have had a wet pussy for hours, do you think Jonjo can help?' she asked innocently.

Jonjo stooped, lifted her in his arms, kissed her deeply and gently laid her on the couch. Looking at me, he asked

'Is this position ok with you?'

I nodded. Moving to the camera I altered the zoom and allowed it to refocus automatically. By the time I had checked the memory on my mini cam, Jonjo was settled between my wife's thighs. He must have been quite accomplished with his tongue as Marion proceeded to cum three times. I caught each one on film. The final time I concentrated the mini cam on her face, catching every grimace, every groan, every moment of her wonderful orgasm.

'I think I'm ready to try and take your cock in my pussy now Jonjo. Are you ready to fuck me?'

'Baby, I am as hard as a rock. I'm having a real good time, and yes, I really want to fuck you. Ok with you Andrew? Any particular position you favour?'

Marion chose. First she decided she would squat over Jonjo, with him on his back, giving her total control of how much she took, and the speed she took it at. That meant I would be able to use one camera from behind, the other from the front. Almost perfect. Jonjo seemed happy enough with the arrangement.

'I'm your gift for the night. I'm also your slave to command, remember?' he told Marion, with a grin.

What a sight. What a shot. Jonjo laid on his back, magnificent body of taut muscle, ridged stomach, chiselled legs, his black skin shining beneath the lights, and pointing an absolute Gold Medal Championship winning cock at the ceiling. Marion moved over him, and with her hands at her mouth said quietly

'Shit. Is that really all mine. Oh my God.'

I watched in awe as that massive shaft was placed against my wife's pussy, and ever so slowly the head slipped inside. Several more inches disappeared before Marion raised herself up. Her cunt lips stuck to the shaft for an instant then slipped free. The shaft itself was shiny with love juice. I had the mini cam zoomed in for a close up. The other camera was centred on Marion's face. They would prove to be fabulous footage.

Marion sank again, forcing her pussy over Jonjo, gradually taking more and more of his cock deeper inside her.

'Marion, baby, you are so fucking tight. Fucking lovely.' groaned Jonjo.

It took a few minutes but Marion finally settled her full weight across Jonjo's hips with a long drawn out gasp. The look on her face was a mix of pleasure, pain, and wonderment. Her breath came quickly. Jonjo placed his hands on Marion's hips.

'Just give me a second to get used to the size. I've never had anything this big inside me before. '

'Is it good? Are you enjoying a big cock inside you?' I just had to ask.

Marion laughed gently 'Ask me in a minute. I'm not too sure yet.'

I gave Marion a sip of chilled wine. I also slipped my cock into her mouth. I needed some attention. She was soon wriggling over Jonjo as I fucked her mouth. I needed to get back to my photography. I could have more fun later, but this was about Marion.

My wife must have soon got used to the size, she was grinding and slamming her body over Jonjo. I loved it when she rose almost the full length, paused, then slid down, every inch of pleasure showing on her face. As she came, she slumped forward, and it was Jonjo who took over the humping using his hips and his hands.

Jonjo moved Marion onto the couch, and spent a minute licking her swollen cunt. She had looked so stretched after his cock left her. Soon, Marion was back with us, so with her legs moved back, Jonjo presented his cock to her entrance once more.

There followed one of the most majestic fuckings I have ever witnessed. It was beautiful to behold. It was so basic. Jonjo pistoned his cock into Marion at a steady rhythm. He almost dragged the first orgasm from her, then drove her into a second one about a minute later. The third orgasm took longer but when Marion came, she came as hard as I've ever seen her. She was like a ragdoll after.

'Please cum for me Jonjo. I don't think I can take much more of your cock. Please cum. Please.' begged Marion.

'Where baby? Where do you want me to cum? On your face? In your pussy? Over your tits? Tell me baby. Tell me.'

Marion looked at me. I nodded.

'In my pussy. I want to feel you explode in my pussy. Push it in deep.'

When you see Marion's face on film, you know how good it felt for her. Every jet of Jonjo's spunk registers on her face. I did get a beautiful shot of Jonjo too. His muscles are tight, as if from a session in the weights room, his black skin shines with a film of sweat, and he is leaning back gripping Marion's legs, his wonder weapon buried deep within her body. When I edited the film later, it was here that I held the shot; then faded to black. It seemed appropriate.

We did see Jonjo three more times. Each time he fucked Marion to oblivion. Twice I joined in and we had her in most combinations you can think of. We did try DP but whilst I could get my cock into Marion's arsehole, it was just too uncomfortable for her. Jonjo was a good guy, and we had a lot of fun with him. One day he phoned to say he had been introduced to a new woman, and he felt it was time to move on. Marion wasn't too upset.

'I think I've had enough of giant cocks she said. About time I gave my pussy a chance to recover. They are great for a change, but I think I prefer something a bit more normal.' she'd confided.

We have always got the film, and the outtakes to look back on in our dotage. We've watched it several times since. Even shown it to a couple of our closer swinger friends. No copies allowed though. Even Jonjo had agreed that he would be happy with a few stills to remind him. It's best to be careful.

It was a lesson I should have remembered in dealing with Richard. He was a neighbour, who lived a few doors away. A bit full of himself for my taste. We met up with him a few times when we called in at the local pub. He always seemed to be on about his new car, his new television, his latest foreign holiday. I'm sure you know the type. Suave, and handsome in the way of an elegant English country gentleman. Grey blonde hair swept back across his head. An erect military bearing gave him presence, and his public school educated voice, although it grated on my ears, was like warm honey to the ladies inhabiting the pub. I wouldn't say I didn't like him, but I never felt entirely comfortable in his company. Marion, well Marion has the ability to feel comfortable in any company. Marion is not only an attractive woman, Marion is an attractive personality. A rare and winning combination.

This would have been a year or more after our escapades with Jonjo. I was working in my study, but been sidetracked into looking at some photos I had recently taken of Marion. I was considering how to present them as a movie. Realising that I had another flashdrive in the bedroom upstairs, I quickly trotted up there. Searching through a camera bag in the base of the wardrobe, I missed the knock at the door. It wasn't until Marion shouted up that Richard was at the door that I registered we had a visitor.

'Probably come round to tell us about another holiday he has planned.' I grumbled to myself. I hate being interrupted when I'm 'working'.

'OK, won't be a mo'. I'll come down.' I had shouted back.

Once downstairs, I popped my head around the kitchen door. Marion was there, on her own. Seeing my questioning face, she said

'I put Richard in your study. Thought the kitchen was a bit messy, love.'

I'm sure my face paled. I had left the photo's of Marion on screen, and by now they would be revolving one after the other as a slideshow. It was how i had set up my screensaver.

'I'll be in in a few minutes with a pot of tea and some biscuits. OK love?' asked Marion.

'Take your time dear' I replied 'this might take some explaining.' I added under my breath.

'Bloody hell old chap. Marvellous snaps. Marion's an absolute corker. You sly old dog. Didn't know you were into this caper old boy.' were the words which pummelled me as I entered the room.

I tried to get to the computer but Richard stood foursquare and firm in my way. On the 25 inch monitor to which I had treated myself , Marion was displayed in her full glory. It was a series of shots of her taking a shower. Glamour poses to start, but after a few more shots they did become rather raunchy. At a 10 second turnover rate I did not have long to act.

'Don't think I should be showing you these Richard.' I laughed

'Nonsense old boy, no harm in a little fun now and again. Good clean fun, I see' he brayed.

'Not sure Marion would agree.' I muttered.

'Marion's a good sport, what? Looks like she's enjoying herself. Lovely figure. Always wondered what she looked like, au naturelle, you know.'

This was not easy. I felt as if I were trying to give orders to a superior officer, and I've never even been in the bloody army!

When the next picture slowly turned into view, it was of Marion inserting a shower-proof dildo into her pussy whilst holding open her pussy lips with splayed fingers. Taken from a low angle it was not the best of shots. It was, however, in focus and crystal clear. Every pixel perfectly joined to show in the most exquisite detail, every fold, every contour, every fine downy soft hair, every inch of white plastic, even the few drops of water clinging to my wife's moist skin.

'Golly!' and after a pause he added 'Jolly good camera you must have.' Which made me laugh.

Which is what Marion heard as she brought the tea into the study. And found Richard and I looking at rather risqué photographs. Of her. Naked. And now clearly masturbating herself in the shower. The next picture flipped into position. Now the dildo was halfway inside her. I had caught the look of pleasure on her face as I had altered the angle of view.

'Sugar, Richard?' she asked, as she glared at me, putting the tea tray down on a side table.

There was anger in her eyes. Would I get a chance to explain? It wasn't even my fault. I hadn't shown Richard into the study. I was upstairs. In fact, in fact ,it was Marion's fault. As soon as the thought entered my mind it was followed with the thought that it was a wise man who knew to never push his luck too far. No woman born would understand his logic. Better to grovel, apologise, and take whatever punishment his wife doled out. A lot better.

'You make a marvellous model old girl. You'll have to model for me one of these days. Would you m'dear?' asked Richard. Could he not sense the icy atmosphere? Was he really that arrogant? Or was he really that clever?

'Ooh Richard, I couldn't, I'd be far too shy.'

The next shot was of Marion clearly cumming, dildo deep inside, her free hand pinching her breast and nipple.

'Forgive me dear, but you don't look to be the shy type, do you? Please say you'd model for me. I would consider myself truly blessed if you said yes. You'd do me a great honour.'

How do they teach them to talk like that? His voice was like syrup.

'You wouldn't mind, would you Andrew? You'd be a good sport, what eh'