Tales a Swinger Told Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight, with its famed 20/20 vision, I should have said no, definitely no way. Like a blind man I stumbled into deeper trouble.

'It's up to Marion.' I blundered. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Pass me a shovel and I'll start digging my own grave.

As soon as I had spoken, she looked at me and I knew. I bloody knew. And I deserved it. Not for my mistake in allowing Richard to see our private snaps, but in not standing up for her, for not being the man of the house. Not being the king of my castle.

Marion went demure. Coyly she said 'Well Richard, as Andrew doesn't seem to care, perhaps just a few shots. Not as rude as those. Perhaps you'd like me to model some bra and panty sets, and stockings of course?'

Richard stuttered ' Marvellous. I've a new Canon that I've been looking to twiddle with. Good job. See how the old girl performs, what.' And after a slight pause added 'Meant the camera Marion, not you, of course. Haw, haw, haw.'

Richard nodded like one of those dogs that were popular in the back seats of cars as Marion added.

'The piccies will just be between us Richard. I don't expect them to be shown around the bar at The Feathers. Some decorum is expected, Richard?'

Richard tapped the side of his nose as he said

'And granted m'dear. Mums the word.'

Marion fired me a final salvo of daggers from her flashing eyes as she drove a final nail into my self-build coffin,

'Then I guess a few topless poses won't do any harm dear, will they Richard?'

Richard had the decency to splutter.

Somehow we managed to chit chat our way through a cup of tea, and Richard left me to my fate. A date had been made for the following Thursday (Mrs Richard would be out until 11 pm at the Women's Guild. Never one to miss the WG.) at 8pm. I could wait!

After showing Richard to the door, Marion returned to my study. I held my hands up.

'I know. I know. Sorry. Stupid of me. It shouldn't have happened. Richard, well Richard....'

I was lost. 'Richard was just being Richard. He, he, he gets me confused. Bloody man. Bloody, bloody, bloody!'

Marion giggled 'Never mind darling. Planning what I shall model for Richard is likely to make me feel quite horny. It might be interesting, after all. Serves you right too. After dinner tonight, you can eat my pussy for one full hour while I watch a movie of my choice. I'm sure it will inspire some ideas for Thursday night.'

I'm sure it did.

Promptly at 8pm Richard arrived. We went through into the lounge which Marion had insisted I fit out as a studio, just as I would normally do. I poured Richard a large Gin and Tonic, and we chatted for a few minutes about this and that. Marion had been upstairs for the last hour and a half, so I was sure she would be ready soon. Who did I think I was kidding? An hour and a half is like a blink of an eye to a woman getting her gladrags and make-up on.

A young girl entered the room. It wasn't Marion. Marion? Bloody hell. It was Marion! She was dressed in full schoolgirl regalia. Pornstar style. Her hair, which had been lightened and highlighted at the hairdressers earlier in the week, was in two ponytails, playfully falling from beneath a straw boater. Her make up was heavy. Long false eyelashes, rouged cheeks, scarlet lipstick; even a fake beauty spot low on one cheek. It had an amazing effect. Absolutely changed her face. It was Marion, but it wasn't Marion if you can understand.

Her white blouse was at least one size too small. The buttons at the neck were undone to below her bust. A glimpse of what would be revealed later as a red tartan bustier, pushed her breasts together in an amazing cleavage. Marion has average sized breasts and, unless she had a surgeon hidden upstairs who had just performed a boob job, the bustier was a marvel of design. A fantastic creation.

A few inches of bare midriff ended with a broad black elasticated belt decorated with a gold rectangular clasp. It was wrapped tightly around her waist emphasising the curve to her hips. Below it, a mini skirt of the same red tartan design showed off her shapely legs. It was hardly wider than the belt. Her legs were clad in black hold-up fishnet stockings. Her five inch black heel stilettos gave her legs an incredibly long look to them. To complete the look Marion held a big round pink sugary lollipop, which she nibbled at as she spoke.

The whole ensemble made Marion look taller and slimmer; the epitomy of an innocent schoolgirl. An innocent but very slutty schoolgirl. My cock grew hard as I stared.

'My, my m'dear. You look absolutely marvellous. Very sexy if I may be so bold.' Chortled Richard.

'The headmistress said you gentlemen wanted to see me Sir. And I was to do whatever you asked.' Marion simpered in best girlish voice.

Richard was still recovering from the sight of Marion looking so provocative. I think she was more than he had expected. Damn, it more than I expected.

'Shall I stand over here sir? Would you like a photograph Mr. Richard?'

Marion moved to where I had a few props placed. She moved fluidly into a pose. Over the years Marion has become quite adept at holding poses, moving into new ones. She makes an excellent model. She had a good teacher ho, ho. And a lot of practice.

Richard fired off a couple of quick snaps. My wife glanced at me. Ok, I said in silence, I give in.

'Richard, why don't you use my tripod. It will help steady the camera, help you concentrate on the framing of the photo. Marion will take care of the poses, you concentrate on what you want to see. Later, when you're comfortable, you can move on to some free standing pictures. You'll find it a different technique to your usual stuff.'

'Well, thank you old chap. Most grateful. My lady wife would never dream, dear, dear me. Not got Marion's figure of course. Very fetching Marion, very fetching.'

I had to smile.

Half an hour flew by as Marion struck pose after pose, and Richard became more used to taking photographs, and more comfortable with the situation. As he relaxed, his arrogance seemed to slip away. He was enjoying himself, and as his personality surfaced to replace his social stiffness, I found myself quite liking him. He had a natural charm, and a good sense of humour. A couple of times Marion raised her eyebrows to me, as if to say, I told you so. He's ok.

Marion had decided to start some poses which were more raunchy. We had seen, and enjoyed the large white cotton panties, but she quickly removed these to reveal the tiniest of black silk thongs. It would not have hidden the trimmed bush of hair that was there this morning.

Marion was leant over the back of a chair, her skirt ridden high to expose almost bare buttocks. She was looking back over her shoulder, a cheeky look on her face. I moved in and shot some close ups of her face.

'You have the most lovely arse, Marion. I should quite like to bite lumps of it. Like a lovely conference pair. Sink my teeth into the flesh.'

A few minutes later Marion was on her hands and knees, her pert backside thrust high in the air. Her pussy lips pouted under the thin silk.

Richard was confident enough now to move in for close ups. It was turning me on to think he was so close to her pussy. I know Marion would have been turned on all evening.

'Used to be my good lady's favourite position a few years back. Loved it doggy style. Would often catch her in the kitchen. Skirt up. No knickers. Arse in the air. Knew what she wanted. That woman. Quite brings back the memories.'

'You mean like this Richard?' lisped Marion in best girlish manner. As she slipped the thong down her thighs, over her heels and off. Before she returned to position. We could both clearly see her pussy lips pouting between her buttocks. Clearer still as she spread open her legs slowly.

'May I?' asked Richard, holding up his camera towards me.

Without glancing at Marion I replied

'Of course you may Richard. I have a feeling that Marion will be rather upset if you don't.'

I think Richard had snapped another twenty frames before Marion piped up again. Jumping to her feet, she leaned against Richard. Speaking to him, but facing me she asked

'Mr. Richard, sir. Would you like to do some poses with me. I'm sure Mr. Andrew would like some piccies of us together. Wouldn't you Mr. Andrew, sir?' she drew out the sir.

I didn't know where she was taking this. But I was happy to jump on for the ride.

'More than happy. I think that's a very good suggestion young lady.' I countered.

They posed in what you would think of as standard poses given the outfit Marion was wearing. Sitting on Richard's lap pretending to read a book, ending up over Richard's lap as if receiving a spanking. Marion persuaded Richard out of his jacket, and unbuttoned his shirt as she rubbed up against him from the side. With a few compliments about his manly chest, Richard took off his shirt. He was not a young man, but for his age, was in good shape.

'All down to the swimming I think. I'm at the pool every day at 7am, swim for an hour and back for a good hearty breakfast. Of course the wife thinks I go to leer at the ladies in their revealing costumes. Not as revealing as yours I have to say Marion dear.' He laughed.

I looked at Marion. The blouse was gone, leaving the red bustier. It had a small zip front which had been unzipped so that her breasts spilled over the front; the belt was gone and her mini skirt pulled up, you could just see her pussy and bum cheeks, and below that fishnets and heels. She was revealing surprisingly little.

'C'mon Richard, no time to waste.' said Marion, pulling him towards her. With a quick motion the bustier flew across to land on the discarded blouse, and Marion hugged Richard to her. Their position hid her bare breasts, but clearly Richard could feel them pressed against his chest.

'Ooh Sir, your hairy chest is tickling my nipples. They are going all hard sir. Can you feel them?' giggled Marion in schoolgirl fashion.

Richard could. I fired of a few snaps, moving round them to cover every angle.

'I can feel a lump down here sir. I wonder what it is?'

I watched as her hand drew down Richard's zip, and disappeared into the opening. Richard gasped.

'Good idea folks. That will make a continuation storyline. The seduction stage. Excellent.' I said, trying to put Richard at ease, and letting Marion know that she could go further.

'Sir,' whispered Marion soto voce 'I could feel a big lump when I was laying over your lap as you spanked me. Please can I see it sir. Pretty please, sir, nice sir?' then continued in a normal voice

'It felt big Richard. I'd love to see your cock. I want to suck your cock. While Andrew takes photographs of me. I really want that.' She started to kiss him lightly, as she manoeuvred his cock from his fly.

Richard swivelled his eyes to catch mine. I nodded, and winked at him. His hands immediately went to Marion's buttocks and he pulled her to him. Soon his trousers fell to the floor and we had those awkward moments as he struggled out of them and his underwear. He was naked. Marion leant forward from the waist and took his cock in one hand, his balls in the other, and then slipped her mouth over his erection.

'Shite' I thought to myself, 'Not only has he got me into trouble with the wife; comes round with a camera far better than mine. He's blessed with a bigger cock than me too.'

Richard went on to show he was no mean cocksman either, despite him being around the fifty mark. He fucked Marion for a good hour, in several positions, including his favourite doggy style. My favourite was when he laid her back across the table, face up. The skirt gave a nice touch of colour in contrast to the black stockings as Richard's cock plunged in to the depths time after time. It made for some super photo's.

Of course, Marion rewarded me for being a man and accepting my punishment with good grace. When Richard began to tire, she told me to get naked and into action. I was soon the grateful recipient of that delightful mouth as Richard, once more plundered Marion from the rear. We switched several times before Marion asked if we would both take her at the same time. It was beyond Richard's experience, but Marion soon had him on his back, and was straddled over him. I dutifully applied lube, both to her anus and to my cock. She leant forward as I eased the head of my cock into her. Slowly but firmly I pushed forward.

Richard was watching us both. 'Good Lord. That feels bloody good.'

'To me too, Richard' groaned Marion.

I said nothing. I just groaned.

We were all soon making animalistic noises and grunts. Richard and I had moved into a natural rhythm as if we had been practising for years. We were all experiencing such pleasure. All too soon it seemed to me, Marion came with abandon. Her orgasm triggered Richard's, which in turn made me cum. I could feel Richard's cock jerking as he shot deep into Marion's cunt. It was as if he was rubbing the vein on the underside of my erection through a piece of tissue. Marion's rear passage was pulsing tightly as she rode her orgasm. It was an incredible sensation and with a cry my rigid cock erupted. It seemed I came for ages. After the initial ejaculation, I would jerk forward as another millilitre of spunk made it way to the firing zone. It was an involuntary action. It continued for some moments. Then, as Marion gave an almighty squeeze of her anal and vaginal muscles, I came one last time.

Easing my way out of her rectum, a dribble of my spunk followed the head of my cock.

'Wait guys. I want to get my camera. This will be a great shot.'

And indeed they were. I had Richard lay still as Marion very slowly eased herself off his cock. I have, or should I say we have, one brilliant shot taken just as Richard's cock slips free. Marion's slowly closing arsehole is leaking spunk, and her pussy, still stretched, the pink of her passage coated in creamy cum, has one thick sticky thread of Richard's offering clinging to her puffy lips and to the purple head of his cock.

As it was approaching 10.30pm, we thought it best if Richard hurried home for a quick shower. I had suggested he leave his memory cards with me. He looked a little pained, but I promised him that I would have them all transferred to disc by the next evening. He looked delighted when I told him to come round at 8pm again. He didn't look so delighted when I told him Marion would be off to see her Mother for the evening. Neither did Marion as a matter of fact. It was news to her too.

So that is the tale of Marion and Andrew. Many years have passed now. They have new jobs in another part of the country. They are still as happy as the day they married. Their adventures continue though. I smile when I think that if you met them socially, or through one of their charitable endeavours, you would not guess of their antics. Andrew has had his problems health wise; Marion has nursed him through them with love and devotion He is well now and I wish him continued health. Andrew appreciates that he is a very lucky man. Not only has she a heart of gold, Marion seems to have stopped aging since hitting forty. She tells me that she has the same figure now that she had at twenty two. I can attest to her having a very fine figure, very fine indeed. I have my own set of photographs to remind me.