Tales from Behind the Chair

Story Info
Transcript: An Interview with Barberettes.
4.3k words
4.63
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a fictional report, strictly from my imagination. Any semblance to reality (person, place or thing) is purely by accident. No disparagement of anyone is intended; it is just a story. [VO = voice over]

A Special Report by Cassie Robbins.

[Cassie VO]

This week marks the 100th anniversary of the ABS, the American Barberettes Society, a group of female barbers. They originally banded together to battle the sexist attitude towards women who cut men's hair. Barber shops were considered bastions of the male and never a woman's foot should enter their domain.

With the changes in hair styles for women through the years, and the outrageous fees salons charge for the cuts, women started flocking to barber shops for their haircuts.

At first it was practicality that brought them in, the low cost, but soon word spread about how erotic the haircuts were, sitting in a men's shop, a man cutting their hair. Some women, the pioneers I call them, had the courage to even ask to be shaved, neck, head, face, and even legs.

The male barbers balked at first, but one lone wolf saw the benefit in catering to the needs of the women, and I do mean needs, who frequented their shops. As the popularity of women going to barbershops grew, so did women's interest in cutting hair. Women were applying to barber college in large numbers and now they are an accepted part of many people's daily life.

I have gathered four such women to talk about their profession, their lives, and their customers. I caution that the discussions could be disturbing to some, as they tell graphic tales of customers they have loved and hated.

Meet Allie Bishop, one of the pioneers. She was the first to ask for a shave. She is retired now but previously owned the only woman-staffed shop in her state.

[video: protestors in front of her shop]

This is Sally Forth, not her given name. She's a feminist and a dominatrix barberette. Her shop caters to both sexes who have special needs. She employs two men and four women barbers. Her shop was featured in the hit movie, "Snap Me Up."

[video: clip from movie showing Sally in black latex wielding clippers]

Next is June Thomas. She's the daughter of an original and owns two shops. She's also married to a barber.

[video: early film of June in mother's shop]

Finally, meet Terry Gold. She and her partner Andi own a ladies only barbershop. They cater to mostly lesbians, but also some female bi clientele.

[video: owners at ribbon cutting]

Cassie: Welcome ladies to our show.

My first question is for all of you. Why is being a female barber so important to you?

Allie: As a pioneer, it was important that the society dictated by men be cognizant of women and their needs. We all know how the medical profession finally realized that women not only want, but need, orgasms, and how physicians used manual stimulation methods to bring us off.

Well, men needed to realize that women want and need services that allow them to be fully functioning human beings. For a lot of us, that means getting cost effective haircuts.

June: In my case, my mother instilled early on that women should be able to pursue whatever profession they choose. I used to go to her shop after school and watch her cut hair. I loved the fact that you could cut and style hair and make customers happy.

Sally: I feel as these two do, women should be allowed to do what they are interested in and are good at. In my case, I've always been dominant and found that many people, men especially, want me to be in control of their haircut. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Terry: Sally and I have a lot in common in that we both had to struggle to be taken seriously. We weren't mainstream then, but are firmly planted in society now. It was important that, as women, we take a stand for equality.

Cassie: So, would you say that you are barberettes mostly because of women's rights, or is there a more prominent, or personal reason?

Sally: For me it started out as women's rights, but as I said, I'm a dominatrix and I serve both my customers' sexual needs and mine. It's become much more personal now.

June: For me as well, it started out that way because of my mother's involvement. However, once I met my husband, it became personal. We have a great working relationship.

Terry: Andi and I have always had a hair fetish and decided that opening a shop was the best way to indulge our desires. It's mostly personal for us too. We get a lot of pleasure out of it.

Allie: Women's rights were foremost in my actions, but I had a secret desire as well. My hair fetish was to be nape shaved. It then became a desire to be shaved all over, but only with clippers.

Becoming a barberette and owning a shop was one way to indulge this, as sex was also allowed in my shop, not only with my female employees, but I also employed a few men over the years.

Cassie: Ladies, tell me about the customers you love to see walk into your shops.

Sally: I love the shy men, who don't really know why they are there. They know they want something so we give them the full treatment, meaning we give them a little taste of every fetish that my employees use.

By the end of the haircut, they know exactly what turns them on and come back asking for more specific treatments.

June: Every customer is treated well. The ones I love are the ones that know exactly what they want. They sit still and let us do our job. I did have one man who didn't know how to articulate the cut he wanted, so I started at one length, and he'd ask for shorter.

I took a little more off each time, until, frustrated, he told me to just shave it all off. That made my day.

Allie: My favorite customers were the women who were shy in asking for shaves. I knew what they felt, what they really wanted, and gave it to them. They always came back for more. I had a few men like that too.

We particularly liked seeing the men come back. We'd tease and torture them because that is what they wanted from the haircut.

Terry: The newly bi's that come in are my favorites. They too are shy but when they leave the shop, they know they've had the full treatment. The first-timers would have their first bi experience and they couldn't get enough.

Cassie: Tell me about the customers you hate to see come in.

June: I hate anyone who comes in asking for something specific but then complains when you give it to them. I've had to call the police a few times to get them out of the shop.

Allie: Same here, but for me, it was the women who wanted a shave, either neck or head, and then yelled at you when you gave it to them. Some of them had some deluded idea of what was going to happen.

Terry: We've had some undecided women come in expecting what I don't know and I have had to direct them elsewhere. We're a widely known shop so if someone comes in thinking we are something else, well, they must've had their head in the sand.

Sally: For me it's the men who decide mid treatment that they don't want it. We do use safe words but we warn them ahead of time what's going to happen so there shouldn't be a problem. But some do chicken out.

Cassie: Tell me more about your customers. How do you know if someone has a fetish, or how do you know what kind of fetish they have? Do they tell you?

Allie: I haven't had anyone tell me, but you can sometimes tell as soon as they come in the shop. Men will wait for a specific barberette, one who has really short or buzzed hair, and you know he's looking to be dominated.

He wants a buzz cut, but is afraid to get one, so the barberette will clip him short the first time. If he comes back, she will take him shorter, which makes him uncomfortable while still wanting it. Each time he comes in, she takes him shorter.

There are other men who will pull the cape tight around them, so they feel restrained. If he gets the same barberette, she remembers to pull it tight the next time he comes in. The women are usually not as obvious. Sometimes you can see them tightly grip the armrest.

Cassie: Any of you other women have this happen?

Terry: I've had only one woman who was skittish. She wanted a bob with undercut. She was fine during the scissor cutting, but as soon as I put clippers to her neck, she gripped the armrests so tightly, her fingers turned white. After a while, she started squirming in the seat, and once, she moaned.

Cassie: What did you do then?

Terry: I finished the cut, and after brushing her off, whispered to her that I could finish her off in the back room. She looked scared, but followed me to the back room, and I sat her down and shaved her pussy, making her cum. She thanked me profusely but I haven't seen her since.

Cassie: Well, that opens the door to the nitty gritty. Sex. We've established that most of your shops have it one way or another. How did it first happen, or was it always to be a part of the treatments? How much or often does it happen? Give me specifics, and feel free to be as graphic as you want.

Allie: I realized when I had my first nape shave that it turned me on and I wanted it to hurt. When I had my first nape shave orgasm under the hands of a male barber, he understood what I wanted, and tied me to the chair and did the same to my pussy. It's the only time I want to be forced, controlled.

When I opened my shop, I asked each employee if they desired the same, or if they would indulge a client. Some, both men and women, admitted to being turned on, and would definitely indulge the client. So I established a rule that if a client gave signs of being turned on, they had permission to shave the client in a way that would make them cum.

Sometimes my employees would cum as well. The only time this got out of hand was when every single customer in each of my four chairs wanted to cum, and each and every employee did too. We ended up with an orgy on the floor after each customer's shave ended with an orgasm. That was one hell of a night.

Cassie: Did you have sex then too?

Allie: Yes. I was so turned on when they all came, that I had my male barbers shave both my neck and pussy to orgasm and joined them on the floor. I ultimately had a dp with two men while two women played with my tits. I'm turned on just talking about it.

Sally: That must've been quite the scene. In my shop, it isn't so much the sex as the foreplay up to the orgasm. My best customers, men, all want different things. Some want mommies, some daughters, sons, others just want to be spanked or otherwise punished.

It's the wanting, the needing, that drives them to orgasm. But when there is sex, it's usually me who starts it with a certain type of client. We've also been known to have a spontaneous orgy or two. The best time I ever had was when the customers all ganged up on me for my birthday.

My ass was smacked and fucked, my breasts were pulled and sucked, and my pussy had more items shoved into it than I could count. It all led up to a gang bang, including women with strap-ons, the likes of which I had never experienced before. I had never been so turned on as that night.

Terry: We have orgasms in my shop all the time. If a customer feels too horny to leave, we have a special room where they can go, either with another customer, or an employee. I supply lotions, dildos, vibrators, anything they could want.

When we have down time, we often have a daisy-chain going, or we're playing with strap-ons. We're a very loose shop.

June: I don't often have customers that turn on. We're pretty much the old-fashioned shop where things are as they should be. Sometimes I will have a male customer cower in the chair, whimpering as I cut his hair, and breath heavy when I clipper him.

They usually cum quietly as they sit there, intimidated by me. I've seen a few tent poles under the cape. There's one guy who likes the cape around him really tight. But I've never had sex with a customer. Working alongside my husband, we exchange glances during the day and often touch each other so by the time we get home, we just go at it.

Sometimes if it's quiet at the shop, we'll sneak into the back room and shave each other and fuck. He's surprised me a few times by taking me right there in the shop, fucking me in the chair. I love that.

Cassie: Tell me more of your sex stories. I'm really interested in how hair features in fantasies.

Allie: The best lover I ever had loved my long hair. He would run his hands through it and wrap it around his hand, pulling my head to kiss me, or down to his cock to suck. It wasn't painful, just masterful. I'm not one to be submissive, but it was a turn on. One day I was with him on a business trip.

We were driving through a small town and he pulled up in front of a barber shop. We got out of the car and when he walked over to me, he grabbed my hair and led me into the shop. There was an empty chair and he moved me in front of it. He told the barber to shave everything but the handful of hair he had in his hand. My pussy immediately got wet.

He asked the barber to close the blinds and put out the Closed sign, and he obeyed. I was surprised that he didn't say anything, but I suspected that it was a set up. Still holding my hair, he undressed me with his other hand. What he couldn't manage himself, he had the barber help him with.

When I was naked I was told to sit. Without being caped, the barber turned on the clippers and started shaving my head. I was getting wetter by the second. He worked around the bunch of hair my lover was holding. The hair fell all around me, tickling my already alert body.

When all was shorn from the top and sides, my lover moved to the front of me and pulled my head down using my hair. The barber gave me the most gloriously painful/pleasurable nape shave I have ever yet to experience again. I came several times before he was done.

My lover had undressed himself while watching and pushed me back in the chair and fucked me hard. The barber had put down the clippers and was sucking my tits. It was the most incredible sex I'd ever had.

We were together for several years so when my hair grew long enough, we'd go to another town and do it again. I'd always cum with the shaving, but that first time was the best.

Cassie: Wow! I can't believe how your story turns me on. I'm sitting here wet myself. Phew! Who's next?

Terry: When Andi and I were in barber college, we had just finished a practical application class. We pretend we are barbering in a classroom set up like a shop. We were putting all the scissors and combs in a barbasol solution while one male student was sweeping the floor.

When he finished, he sat down in the barber chair. Now he knew we were lesbians but he pulled out his cock and started stroking it. Andi and I looked at each other and shrugged. Andi is more bi, so she knelt down and took him in her mouth.

I had never watched a woman suck cock, so I knelt down and watched. I loved how her tongue would swirl around and lick and suck his balls. He was clearly enjoying it too. I started touching Andi as she sucked. I played with her tits, watching them turn into hard nubs. I played with her hair with one hand and with the other, played with my pussy.

The guy was getting turned on watching me and asked us to suck and fuck each other. We had never had an audience before but that didn't stop us. Andi turned to me, grabbed my face and kissed me so hard. We sank to the floor and really started going at it. Andi finally found her way down to my pussy and ate me.

While she was licking and sucking, and fingering me, her ass was in the air. The guy got out of the chair and pushed his cock into her ass. Without missing a beat, she continued sucking my clit and inserting her fist. I was playing with my tits. She's fisting me and I'm cuming and she's being ass fucked and bucking back into him, taking more and cuming, and the guy comes too.

It was so hot to see her being fucked. We got together with the guy several more times. I gave in once and got fucked by his cock in both pussy and ass. I liked it in my ass but I prefer fisting to cock in my pussy.

Cassie: I'm just so turned on with your story. I've never been with a woman but you make me want to try it. Who has the next story?

June: I was in college before I switched to barber school. I was home visiting and went to Mom's shop just before closing to pick her up. I didn't know she had left for a doctor's appointment so I was there with the two barbers. I'd known them since I was a kid. They were at least 20 years older than me.

We were just shooting the breeze, catching up, while we were sitting in the chairs. I mentioned that I planned to have Mom cut my hair before going back to college the next week. They looked at each other and one asked if they could do it. I said sure. I knew they did good work.

I just wanted a trim but they had something else in mind. The bigger one grabbed me and the other slowly undressed me, leaving only my bra on. I was getting turned on, not knowing what they were up to. They then tied me to the chair. They knew they couldn't give me anything rad or my Mom would know.

One started cutting my hair into a bob. When the cut was finished, the two of them picked up clippers. My head was pushed down and I felt the clippers go up my neck and stop near the top of my ears. I was getting an undercut, which I had wanted anyway. I had never experienced clippers before, even though I got turned on watching the guys use them as a kid.

My pussy got wet from the neck shave. When he was done, the other put clippers to my pussy. That really turned me on and I got wetter, now with the need to cum. He shaved all the hair away and I was ready to fuck. They untied me and laid me on the floor. One stuck his cock in my mouth and the other went into my pussy. We fucked and sucked and changed positions and I came so many times.

I wasn't a virgin but I have never had so much sex in one day. Every time I walked into that shop afterwards, we'd all smile at each other. We never had a 3some again, but I did fuck each of them alone, complete with pussy shave.

When I met my husband, I told him of my need to be shaved and he's more than willing. That's the secret of my happy marriage.

Cassie: I'm impressed. And ready to fuck myself. Sally, you haven't spoken yet. What story do you have for us?

Sally: The client I mentioned that I instigated sex with is the only one I've ever really let go with. He was a regular who came in to be bare bottom spanked. He always wore a cage on his cock and a blindfold.

This particular time, he arrived dressed in latex under his clothes. Normally clients are led to their room and dress themselves in their costume and I or another dom arrives to play with them. This particular time he turned the tables on me. I was in the room first, waiting for him, as he was late.

When he walked in all in latex, I nearly creamed. I had a gut feeling that this guy was more dom than sub but he had always played at sub. This time he grabbed me and bent me over the saddle we use and tied me to the floor, both hands and feet.

He ran his hands all over my latex suit. The latex rubbing on my skin sent shivers all over my body. He picked up a wand vibrator and turned it on and applied it to the pressure points that bring pain. At first it wasn't bad, but one spot hurt so that I moaned.

He moved to another spot that brought more pain, then to another that made me scream. Then he moved it to my breasts, pressing hard on my tits. It was so powerful that my breasts hurt but with a good pain. He did it to the other tit. When he applied it to my pussy, I came at once. I had never been so horny, so needy.

He unzipped my latex suit at the crotch and rammed his cock into my pussy and fucked me so hard I nearly was pushed off the saddle. When he came, he told me he'd wanted to do that ever since he met me. He untied me and I turned around so fast he didn't have time to react.

12