Tales from the Apex: Ilaeya

Story Info
The Apex's orc bouncer struggles with her job.
1.7k words
3.5
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers

There is a world where fantasy comes to life. At the intersection of two mountain ranges is the city of Arch, and high above the bustling city is the Apex, an exclusive club catering to the world's most extravagant deviants. People of all races, creeds, colors, and lives gather to share their common love for sex and depravity.

Some nights there are shows. Some nights, you are the show. Across the several floors of decadent indulgence, anything and anyone can be found. These are the Tales from the Apex, cataloguing the nightly adventures of those brave enough to journey inside.

Ilaeya worked as a bouncer at the Apex. She was Orckin -- her father was an Orc, her mother human. They had been very supportive parents, but there was nothing to be done for Ilaeya. She was an awkward prodigy of both worlds, taller than most human women but shorter than an Orc. Her skin was not quite green, but wasn't quite a human tone either. She had medium horns sprouting from her brow, but her jaw wasn't as wide as her father would have expected. She was broad and strong, in a way that in many professions she'd be off-putting.

But at the Apex, she'd found a calling. She worked as a bouncer here, one of many enforcers who ensured that basic rules were observed. Many people viewed simple entrance to Apex as consent for anything, and it was Ilaeya's job to correct them. Nearly anything was allowed at Apex, yes, but only with consent.

The experience had, frankly, changed Ilaeya. Here was a place where everyone was accepted -- human, elf, dwarf, orc, male, female, transgender -- all without judgement, and often with a lingering gaze. As a bouncer, she had what she considered to be one of the more difficult jobs -- she rarely had to do anything physical, which meant her whole evening was usually spent watching other people have sex. It was an immense turn-on, even after months on the job.

Tonight's shift had her oversee one of Apex's orgy rooms. She and the other bouncers were discreet, usually. People liked to know they were being watched in an orgy, but not exactly monitored.

It was the smell in the air that always got Ilaeya. The sweaty, heavy smell that came with sex, especially enclosed in one space. Two dozen bodies writhed before her, entwined on soft red cushions, and Ilaeya found herself squirming. Tonight's play was, as usual, a bit male-heavy, and that suited Ilaeya just fine. Women were nice enough, but too small and fragile. Ilaeya liked men, and the show was extravagant tonight.

On the right edge of the room, three men gathered around one kneeling elven woman. She took one penis in her mouth, tugging on the other two with her hands. Immediately next to them, a human woman was getting fucked by a dwarf while a human man slammed his cock in and out of her wide mouth. A few paces away another man sat propped up on a small throne of pillows while two women licked his cock while another two women leaned against them, kissing. Everywhere was cocks, and it was all Ilaeya could think about.

And over all of it was the smell. Intoxicating. Ilaeya could only compare it to needing badly to use the restroom -- she needed to be fucked, badly, but couldn't do anything until the end of her shift. The Apex had very clear rules for its employees: they were welcome to join in any fun, but only when off-duty. First and foremost, they were professionals representing the land's premiere sex club.

And so Ilaeya squirmed. She squirmed as she watched a dwarven female take an elf woman from behind. She squirmed as two human males kissed, rubbing their penises together as they did. She squirmed as an orc male, the only one in the room tonight, had his pick of human women desperate to feel his large green cock push into them.

When her shift finally ended late into the evening, Ilaeya wasted no time. She'd reserved a private room well in advance -- she usually ended up desperate by the end of her shift. She sped out of the orgy room to the bar, where she picked out two random human men who had been milling around. Some nights she was choosy, but tonight she just needed a good fucking.

One man was never enough to satisfy her. Her body had been building up pressure all night, and she'd never found a man who could last long enough to get her release. Two men was her minimum after a shift, and tonigh, she was as horny as the Orc stereotype implied. The two half-drunk men she'd recruited were more than willing to oblige. Ilaeya didn't know their names, and didn't much care. She could see them the next night at Apex and wouldn't even recognize them, honestly. Once their pants were down, she didn't much look at their faces.

As strong and large as she was, she often took control. Currently she sat atop one man, grinding her hips ferociously against his, forcing him as deeply into her as she could get. He wasn't quite long enough to hit the right spot, but she was wet enough that she was milking him for everything he could give.

The second man stood above the first, his penis in Ilaeya's mouth. She held him there with her broad arms, grasping his ass cheeks tightly as she pulled him in. He was larger, and she wished she'd taken him into her pussy first, but there would be time enough for that soon. She relaxed her throat and took him in his entirely, savoring the feeling of her tongue pressing against the shaft. She wiggled her tongue a bit, making him squirm, tasting his cock. There was something about the flavor that she loved - the musty, dirty taste was the same that got her worked up during her shift. She slid a hand from his ass down towards his balls, tickling his taint on the way. He jerked his hips in response, straightening up as she got a firm grasp on his balls.

"Oh gods!" the man cried.

Shit, Ilaeya thought. She'd gone too far with the ball grab. He exploded in her mouth, his warm seed shooting down her throat, dripping out of the corner of her mouth. She sucked him for a moment more, swallowing, before releasing him. He staggered back, jelly-legged, almost tripping over the first man below him.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"You're not going anywhere," Ilaeya commanded. She looked at the man under her. "And I swear, if you come, I will toss you onto the street without so much as your socks."

The man winced - her commanding tone was extremely arousing, and he tried his best to slow down his thrusts to stop himself from going over the edge. As much as he could, anyway, with the beastly woman's iron abs jerking him around.

"Want more, huh?" the now-limp man sneered. "I know, women can't resist. Just give me a minute, I can get hard again."

Ilaeya rolled her eyes. She was somewhat sex-crazed, but far too often men thought it was because of their irresistible charms.

"Before you do," she instructed, "get behind me."

He did, but before she could give further instruction he dropped to his knees behind her. He held her close, sliding his hands up over her large breasts. They spilled out of his hands as he squeezed, giving the man below enough of a show that he would have come if Ilaeya hadn't slowed down too.

"Mmmm," she moaned before retaking control. "Get inside me."

"Uh, sure, as soon as he-"

"No. Together. Before you get hard." Ilaeya sensed his hesitation. She turned to look at him. "I wasn't asking."

The man shrugged and Ilaeya bent deeply forward. The man below her took full advantage of the faceful of breasts, kissing and licking at her nipples. Ilaeya was no stranger to double penetration - she was often so worked up that she couldn't get off without the feeling of fullness. One cock just couldn't hit that right spot.

She felt the semi-flaccid penis begin to rub against her and she stopped moving to allow him access. She was unhappy he'd come, but this could work to her advantage. A flaccid cock was easier to take, then it would quickly grow once it was inside her. The sensation was amazing, of filling up from the inside.

With a moment's work, the men were both in and Ilaeya was sliding herself back and forth between them. She moaned loudly, finally feeling the satisfaction she needed. The larger cock on top was growing nicely, its tip pressing against the back wall of her vagina. The men seemed to be enjoying themselves, too - the tightness of the vaginal walls stretched around their cock, combined with the in-and-out movement of the other man, the two tips rubbing their most sensitive parts together, proved extremely erotic.

Ilaeya knew from experience that most men could not hold this position for long so she thrust hard, determined to get herself there. She felt herself stretch, her opening pushing its limit as the cocks began to grow apart at the bases. But she didn't care. She was close.

"Nnnn, grab my tits," she mumbled.

The bottom man got there first, his greedy hands each taking a fistful and grasping hard. Ilaeya's nipples popped out between his fingers, rolling between them in his grasp. Perfect.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!!" she moaned. Almost...

The bottom man finally gave in. The tightness proved too much for him and he began to cum, semen spurting up into Ilaeya. The sudden unexpected sensation of warmth and lubricant startled the second man, and he too started to cum. Ilaeya desperately thrust, trying to keep her momentum going, but it was too late. Both cocks rapidly deflated and withdrew from her, their owners suddenly feeling awkward about being so close to another man without the common bond of the aggressive woman.

Disappointed, Ilaeya let them go and she wiped herself clean. She'd come so close this time. Tomorrow night, she told herself: three men.

SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers