Tales From The City

Story Info
Two people come together in odd circumstances.
2.2k words
4
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales from the City: Ernie's Diner

My name is Daniel Archer. I am an ex-police officer from a small southern town. I moved to the city after leaving the force. I live in an apartment that is just around the corner from Ernie's Diner I've been going Ernie's for about three years now. I sit in the same booth, the one in the back corner, usually working on a crossword puzzle or something like that. The people there got to know me on a first name basis. Hell, I'm such a regular that sometimes I get to eat on the house. If I don't have anything of great earth shattering importance to do, I hang around just to walk my favorite waitress home. (We live in the same apartment building, which is just around the corner.) Her name is Elizabeth, she has shoulder length chestnut hair, creamy skin and brown eyes I get lost in every time I look into them. She is the most beautiful woman I know, and far out of my league. (I'm a realist. God may have granted me size, some say I'm built like the entire front line of a football team, but not looks. To me, my face could stop a truck).

Last Friday, it was just Elizabeth, Ernie the cook and myself at closing time. Elizabeth came by my table to tell me that they would be about ten more minutes and she would be ready to go. I sat back at my usual table, finishing up the crossword, when I heard the bell at the door jingle.

"Sorry, but we're closed" I heard Elizabeth tell the person at the door.

"Don't want no food. Give me your fuckin' money, NOW!"

I heard Elizabeth scream as the thug pulled out a gun. I heard him pull the pump action back on a shotgun. Ernie came around the corner ready to charge the thug.

"Don't be no hero man. Make another move and I will blow your fuckin' head off."

I could feel the tension rising in the diner. Well, where God may have granted me size, at times he also granted me enormous amounts of stupidity wrapped up in curiosity. Wouldn't you know it? This was one of those times. I got up from my crossword puzzle and walked around the corner to see what was going on.

"Who the fuck are you?" The thug growled.

"Who, me?"

"I don't see no one else asshole. Yeah You! Fuck that. Gimme your wallet and watch."

"Sorry, I can't do that. You didn't say please."

"Say what? You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker I ever met. Don't you see I got a gun?"

"Yes, I see the gun, but you're wrong on one account. We never met. You're just waving a gun in my face and really starting to piss me off."

"You are getting pissed? I got the gun here asshole. You should be scared!"

"I would be if I thought you knew how to use it."

"Okay asshole, here it comes."

He raised the shotgun and pointed it at my direction. He pulled the trigger, and nothing. The dumb bastard forgot to take the safety off. He had a puzzled look on his face as he pulled the gun away to check it. I charged him, yelling as I ran. I hit him with my shoulder, knocking him to the ground. I grabbed the gun, took the safety off and pointed it directly at his head.

"Move and Iwill pull the trigger." He lay there quietly, sweat trickling down his face. The police showed up five minutes later. They took our statement and took the punk away.

"Oh my God" Elizabeth sighed "If you weren't here he might have killed us as well as robbed us."

She came over to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Then the unexpected happened. She kissed me. As she kissed me she reached around the back of my head and pulled me in tighter, her tongue parting my lips and sending electric currents though out my body. She broke the kiss and told Ernie to go home, she would lock up. "Come with me to the back office so I can give you a more suitable reward." She took my hand and led me to the back office.

She sat me down in a chair and turned on the desk lamp, turning the overhead light off. She shut the door and turned to me. "Tell me something Dan. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you and I ever got together? I mean, you've been walking me home for almost three years now and you have never come on to me. That kind of behavior might give a girl a complex."

"Yes, I've thought of it more often than you may think, but I've never come on to you because you are out of my league." She gave me a sideward glance, the kind that says you're crazy.

"League? I think you have it backward sir. If anything, I am not worthy to be with you. If we are playing leagues here, then I am going out on one hell of a limb. Here I see a man that is powerfully built, with drop dead gorgeous eyes and brown wavy hair that drives the girl's nuts. And sir, just for the record, you are quite attractive."

I felt myself blush straight down to my toes.

"And that country boy shyness is going to be the death of me." She came over to me and straddled me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me again, her arms wrapped around my neck and her tongue once again parted my lips. This time I responded in kind and my tongue danced with hers as my hands roamed up and down her back. Her hands roamed up and down my chest, her red nails tickled my nipples through my shirt. She felt my hard on growing against her thigh. She got off my lap and got on her knees before me.

She pulled down my zipper and reached in my pants. Damn, her very touch was electric, and I felt myself growing harder.

"I have a confession to make to you. Dan. For three years you've been coming here, and for the past two and a half, you've walked me home. For two and a half years, I've wanted you. I have fantasies of you fucking me and filling up every hole. I fantasize about what you taste like, what you feel like and what it would be to give myself over to you completely. Tonight, all of my questions, fantasies and desires will be addressed." She kissed me very lightly and got on her knees before me.

She pulled my cock free of its constraints and stared at it for a moment as if entranced by it. Then, she slowly sucked my cock in her mouth, her teeth scraping over my head. My body tensed so fast I thought I would snap. She bobbed her head back and forth slowly, her tongue batting the underside of my cock. She got to the head and sucked harder, her hands working over my shaft, slowly. She started humming a song as she went back down, her hands came up and she started playing with my nipples again.

"Elizabeth, if you keep that up I may very well blow the back of your head off when I cum."

She quickened her pace, bobbing and sucking. Her finger pinching my nipples, her teeth scraping against my cock. I felt the pressure building and my body tensing. My hands grabbed the back of her head and held her against my crotch as I unleashed a torrent of cum. She scratched my nipples harder as she sucked to keep up with me. My hands let go over her head as I sank back in the chair. She came up and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled against me.

"You know, the night is still young, and I am willing to bet there is plenty more you can give a girl. What do you say tiger, you up to the challenge?"

"Hell yes, I'm up for it, but not here. I to take you to my apartment. You up for that?"

She looked in my eyes and nodded. I held my arm out for her and together we left the diner and walked home. We got to the apartment building and as we went to enter, she stopped me.

"I thought you said your place. This is where I live."

"I know. You live on the second floor. I live on the tenth."

"You never told me we lived in the same building, you only said it was on the way to yours."

"Well, you have to go past number two to get to number ten."

She smiled, then said "Lead on, sir."

We took the elevator to the tenth floor. We entered my place, and she looked around, wide-eyed at my bookshelves. "Wow, I didn't know you were such an avid reader." I took her in my arms and tilted her head up, gazing into her eyes. I kissed her gently, and caressed her back. My tongue slipped into her mouth and we held each other tighter. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I gently placed her on the bed and started to unbutton her blouse. Her bra was a front clasp, so I undid it and kissed her breasts. Taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking on it, my hand tickling the other one. Then I went to the other one and did the same. A light moan escaped her lips. I kissed further down her belly, lightly licking as I went.

I unbuttoned her skirt and laid each flap to the side, kissing lower. She arched her hips up so I could take her panties off. I kissed my way back up her legs, my tongue licking her thighs. I got to her pussy and inhaled deeply. My tongue flicked out to her puckered lips. She moaned again. I licked harder, driving my tongue deeper into her. I drank her in as if I thirsted for years and she was my cure. My hands caressed her breasts and tickled her nipples as I greedily lapped at her pussy. My tongue found her clit and I batted it back and forth, then sucked it in between my teeth, gently nibbling on it. My hand came down to her pussy and I gently caressed it and slid a finger inside of her, wiggling it slowly. She arched her back up "Oh God, yes! Yes!" Her hands came to my head and pulled me in to her. I sucked on her clit harder and wiggled my finger faster. I then slid another finger in and wiggled them both very quickly. Her hips came off the bed and her body tightened. I pinched her nipples lightly, alternating between the two. That sent her over the edge.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her body rode out wave after wave of orgasmic fury. She fell back and I slowly stopped. I kissed my way back up to her face and lightly kissed her, my tongue flicking at her lips. She broke the kiss and looked me in the eye. "You have a problem, sir. No, make that two problems."

"And they would be what?"

"First, I'm going to give you the fucking of a lifetime. Second, you are going to have a hard time getting rid of me."

"Who said I wanted to get rid of you?"

"Good answer." She had me stand up and she unbuckled my pants, letting them slip to the floor. She then pulled down my underwear and took my cock in her hands. She licked the head lightly as her hands slowly went up and down my shaft, making me rock hard in no time at all.

"Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me as hard as you want."

I didn't need and further invitation. I pushed her back and got between her legs. She guided the head of my cock to her waiting hole. I slowly slid in, revelling in the feeling of her pussy wrapped around me. I moved my hips slowly back and forth. I kissed her passionately, my tongue dancing with her as I thrust into her. I picked up my pace and started to thrust harder.

"Yes! Harder, harder! Split me in half if you have to!" She wrapped her legs around my hips as I bucked wildly into her. Her legs tightened around my waist as I pounded harder and harder into her. Our moans echoed off the walls. She kissed my neck, her tongue licking as she worked her way down to my shoulder. As I continued to thrust into her, she bit into my shoulder. Our bodies tensed up together.

"I'm cumming!" we yelled in unison. I thrust into her several more times and came with the force of a tornado deep inside of her. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking it dry.

Afterwards, we lay together in each other's arms. "So Dan, are you free tomorrow?"

I looked down into her eyes. "Yes. I have the day off."

"Isn't that a coincidence? So do I."

We held each other and drifted off to sleep. I could not wait to see what wonders met me tomorrow.