Tales from the MILF Store Ch. 03

Story Info
What a horny housewife/cashier does to get her man.
3.8k words
4
41.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paintrain
paintrain
17 Followers

"Please Harry, um.. Mr. Waffle, I'm asking you, no, I'm begging you.. Leave her alone. I know my sweet wife Carrie will come back to me if you leave her ALOOOONE." He all but whined.

David VonDame, a peculiar looking bespectacled man was drawing a crowd in the parking lot of the Major Department store where cashier Harry Waffle worked.

He had approached Harry and his good buddy Richard Jensen as they were walking out with their companions for the evening. Richard was with Janice Demise, a redhead he had recently bedded. While Harry was planning to make Susan Raster curl her toes tonight.

Susan was a 5'3" short-haired brunette with stunning blue eyes and a wholesome 'girl next door' appeal. However Harry was determined to get underneath that exterior tonight.

David VonDame's geeky looking appearance and whiny voice shook them from their conversation and Harry was at a loss about what to do. Then all of all of sudden things got worse. David's wife Carole, another store cashier, came running up.

"Davey you ignorant little twerp, I told you not to confront Harry." She turned to Harry. Harry, I told him not to confront you, I warned him! Kick his ass Harry, show him what a real man is."

Harry looked at Carole incredulously.

"That's your husband Carrie!" said Harry.

"Well that didn't matter to you after the Company Party when you fucked me silly did it?" she retorted.

All eyes were on Harry, while Harry, Carole and David were all drawn back to that night about two weeks ago.

Carole VonDame had just spent 45 minutes getting ready for the Store's semi-annual dance/party she looked admiringly in her bathroom's full-length mirror. Five feet five inches tall, slim at 115 pounds but shapely at 34-25-34, she smiled to herself thinking, 'I am a heartbreaker, no doubt about it.'

She had just spent the afternoon having her hair permed, nails done, and legs waxed. The scarlet dress she had just poured herself into showcased her sexy body to her satisfaction, and tonight she was going to land her man. That man was Harry Waffle, he was a simply scrumptious piece of man flesh, and every time she saw him, she wanted to jump his bones, and tonight would be the night she would achieve her goal.

Carole left no holds barred in achieving success, her taut B cups stood firm and high without a bra, between her legs she wore a thin thong that gave the appearance that she had nothing underneath. There was only one thing that could possibly go wrong, and then as if on cue......

"Carrie! Help me honey, I can't find my cufflinks!" the simpering voice of her completely inept husband David interrupted her daydream.

"What a freakin' loser," she muttered under her breath. "Damn it Davey, I've told you before, this is not the kinda party to wear a tux to, you hear me?" She said walking out of the bathroom.

David gasped when he saw the scarlet dress Carole was draped in.

"Golly Carrie, you're so pretty in that dress, I might not even need the Cialis when we get home tonight." he boasted as he reached for her.

Carole easily side stepped his grasp.

"You are getting nowhere near this Davey. It took way too long to get here to have you pawing me for no good reason." she scoffed.

David straightened his wire-rimmed glasses, and regained his composure. At 6'1" he towered over his wife, but his thin frame was not very muscular, which at most times kept him off-balance. Add to that the fact that he was very plain looking, not ugly mind you, just not too appealing, and you had the reason for most of Carole's disdain of David.

She had married him right out of high school, as he had a future. He was smart, and planned to go to college to get a computer programming degree. Those plans all went south when she became pregnant six months after the marriage. Carole thinking that would solidify her place in his empire, once he got established.

Little did Carole know David's street smarts were low to non-existent. He dropped out of college to get a job as a data-entry clerk for the store she worked as a cashier in. Add to that the fact that he was functionally impotent and needed chemical help to get it up made Carole one frustrated woman. Well, Harry Waffle would make up for that tonight. She had had her little one-off flings behind David's back before, but she planned this to be way different.

She'd noticed Harry watching her ass sway many times in the store. She had even gone as far as letting Harry know he could have her in very obvious ways. Harry's answer had always been.

"Too many free and singles out there Carole. I won't take another man's wife."

Carole was not taking no for an answer tonight.

"Davey be a love won't you? Go get the car warmed up for me. We don't want my love bumps sticking out too much now do we?" Carole cooed.

David, starving for affection perked up.

"Right after I change into a less formal suit my dear!" he chimed.

Carole went into the bathroom to take action on her plan. She opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed David's bottle of Cialis and a pharmacy pistil. Taking two of the little orangish-yellow pills she ground them into a fine powder and poured it into a small vial. She put everything back except the vial which she placed into her small clutch purse. 'Oh yeah, tonight it won't matter what my marital status is. Harry is gonna fuck my brains out, Poindexter is gonna hear all about it, he'll leave me, and then Harry and I can have all the fun we want.' she thought gleefully.

Carole left David out parking the car while she made her grand entrance, to the party, and grand it was. Carole walked in gathering almost all male attention in the room. Harry and Richard were at the party scoping out who they might get lucky with when Harry did a triple take.

"Man Rich, I'm telling you, if she weren't married I would make her all mine." he said as he drooled.

"Dayum dude, can't argue with you tonight, she is ssssssmokin' like tokin'. What she sees in Poindexter is beyond me. That walk alone is worth the price of admission." approved Rich.

"Yeah speaking of Dudley, I don't see him anywhere. Maybe she came alone." said Harry hopefully.

"Don't matter dude, she's still going home to him at the end of the night. Remember?" warned Rich.

"Aw man, you had to remind me didn't ya?' laughed Harry. "Still you know that ass is my one big temptation. Keep me on the straight and narrow will ya?"

"Harry my bro, I think Carrie's got the straight part al but handled for ya. And here comes Poindexter to play lap.. er I mean guard dog." teased Richard.

"Well no harm in offering them something to drink before the band cranks up." Harry said as grabbed a couple of cups of punch.

Harry rode up smooth between Mr. and Mrs. VonDame.

"As hot as you look in that dress Carrie you surely need this." as he offered the cup of red sparkling punch.

"Oh and Davey, brought you one too." Harry offered only as an afterthought.

"No thanks, Mr. Waffle, with my diabetes I'll be in the little boy's room all night." David snorted a goofy laugh.

Carole took both cups and set them down on a nearby table, as she 'accidentally' dropped her wrap.

"Ooops, clumsy me." she said.

And as the two men bent to retrieve it she turned, opened her clutch and deftly emptied the vial of crushed Cialis into one of the cups. 'Wow that couldn't be easier. Now if only I can get rid of Davey as easily.' Carole thought to herself.

The band began to crank up a rocker to get things going on the dance floor. Carrie flashed a devilish smile, while all the promise of heaven lay in her dancing hips.

"Carrie, you know I'm not much of a dancer, maybe Mr. Waffle can keep you busy on the dance floor." offerd David.

As she handed Harry his Cialis spiked punch she advised him to drink up, because she planned to keep him up all night. He quickly downed the red liquid and Carole drug him to the dance floor.

Almost immediately Harry obtained a hard-on from watching the smooth feline movements Carole made on the dance floor. It wasn't one of those momentary ones that would disappear soon either. It wasn't like Harry to get turned on so quickly or by so little physical contact. He'd had enough pussy in his life to exercise some control, this was very uncharacteristic. 'What the hell, 'he thought, 'I'll enjoy a little bit of action with Carole first, then maybe hit up Sue Raster or Caren Bradley to get rid of this bad boy.'

Carole kept Harry mesmerized on the dance floor for four or five fast tunes, until the band slowed down the tempo. She pulled him up close to feel his sinewy body next to hers. Harry couldn't believe how good she felt, his erection was getting stronger almost to the point of annoying. He was getting to the point where he HAD to fuck SOMETHING or he was off to the bathroom to jack off.

Of course he had no way of knowing the effects of the Cialis Carole had secretly given him could last up to 36 hours, and that was with a man that had problems achieving potency. Harry had no such problems and the drug only served to enhance his already seething lust for this brown-haired beauty.

Carole seemed to ignore the fact that her inhibited spouse was even at the party. She enjoyed the feel Harry Waffle's manly body and his evident enjoyment at being close to her. 'That can't all be the drug, this man knows a good thing when feels it.' She thought happily to herself.

She looked around the dance floor at other couples dancing sensually to the melodious sounds. Ruthann Smythe was certainly letting Richard Jensen get to know her better. She was a bit taller than he, but she was sure neither one minded his head resting between her breasts.

Albert Look, one of David's co-workers in the geek center was trying to cop a feel on that skinny little blonde Tanya Janeslea, and Gloria Persons had brought some guy that she hardly seemed interested in, but he was sure interested in her.

When Carole was pretty sure no one was really paying her any attention, she decided to really get Harry's attention. She pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

"Harry, just for tonight, you need to consider me free and single. I can tell you want to, just like I do. You know I got this outfit just for you."

Harry replied,

"Carole, you drive me wild, you move like a wildcat, your shape is all woman, and my prick has a mind of its own right now. It would be the easiest thing in the world for me to sneak you out somewhere to make some noise." But I can't ignore the fact that your husband is here somewhere, and that's who you're going home with."

Carole smiled deep down inside and rubbed her crotch hard against Harry's boiling cock.

"You could be inside me when I make a move like that Mister!" as she ground against him again.

Harry could feel his resolve start to crumble. 'This little pussy is crying for it.' He looked to his friend Richard for moral support, but his moral support was nestled between the breasts of Ruthann.

All too soon, or not soon enough depending on who you asked, the song ended.

"I need a break," Harry said, and went to go sit at his table with Rich.

"I saw you over there with Mrs. VonDame Harry, gettin' a little dance floor dry-nookie from a married woman? Shame on you son." Richard joked.

"Yeah well I'm surprised you could see anything between Ruthie's knockers." Harry shot back. "That woman Carole has got major wet drawers for me. She's done everything even come right out and ask me for cock man."

"You're kidding!! With her husband right here? Man what does that tell you about the bitch?" Richard said in amazement. All I can say is keep your eyes open Waff man.

Carole came walking up to their table.

"Harry, Al Look told me Davey's gotten bored and went to go visit his mother! sounding perturbed. "He asked if you would see to it that I got home okay. Will that be a problem?" she asked with all the innocence of a defense lawyer.

Richard looked at his friend warningly then went off to find Tanya, before Al started to take anymore of her time.

Harry's hard-on had pretty much calmed down until Carole pulled back out on the dance floor for another slow number. Now that she knew David was gone, there were no holds barred. Her hips rotated and her 'vee' concentrated on the thick lump that seemed to be straining to get at it.

Carole had to get him out of there now! Before some other cunt tried to stake her claim, and while he was thinking with the head she wanted him to use on her.

"Take me home Waff man, take me home then take me to bed." she insisted. "I can feel what you've got for me, and I want it all."

"Are you sure David won't be there? And you don't have any guns do you?"

"I don't give two good fucks if he is there, but he'll probably be at mommy's all night, and you've got the only loaded gun that'll be used tonight." replied Carole.

David VonDame sat in the darkened guest room of their 3 bedroom apartment, it was the room right next to the master bedroom and the walls were so thin he could hear everything that going on in the next room.

Carole looked at the magnificent man before her, he stood about 5'7" had dark blond hair a Fu Manchu moustache and was extremely lean. More hair on his body than Sean Connery, she loved that. He had just revealed the drug induced hard-on to her. She was in shock, no more than six inches long but THICK, extremely so, fatter than her wrist, and a giant helmet shaped head the most beautiful shade of purple. She wanted it in her hard and deep, and her soaked thong told the story.

Harry was in pain his cock was so hard he needed to fuck something now.

"Are you gonna stare at it or suck it Carrie, cause I guarantee you if I try to stick it you now it'll tear you apart." he warned.

"Maybe that's what I want." she said.

She put her face up next to his unyielding stiffness breathing in the scent.

"What a man!" she exclaimed.

Then she licked her way up the underside of his shaft. From the bottom of his balls to the crown of his oversized head, when she reached it she did her best to take the head and shaft into her mouth.

Harry grabbed her head and held it still as he literally began to fuck her mouth. As he did her tongue started working overtime to make him cum.

"Wet fuckin' mouth, feels so good, eat my cock bitch." he groaned loudly.

Over in the next room David heard every noise, sound and word.

Harry said desperately.

"Shit, it's wet enough, get up on the bed bitch, I'm fuckin' that cunt NOW."

This is what Carole lived for, to be told what to do, to be controlled, but now that control was about bout to be reversed.

Carole lay on her back and Harry mounted her, he entered her slowly, deliberately. It felt so good taking the woman of his dreams, then all of a sudden he felt her thighs open up, her pussy sucked him in further. It felt even better as her hips started to move like no other woman he'd ever had.

Carole thrust her cunt up at Harry's cock relentlessly, squeezing it with her strengthened cunt muscles. All those months of PC Kegel exercises were paying off, now this man who had not wanted her because a silly piece of paper was becoming unglued, complete putty in her pussy. Although she had to admit, she wanted him too, and she WAS enjoying her victory quite a bit more than she thought she would.

"Oh it's so hard! She cried out, "your dick is so thick and hard. Ram it, ram it in me Harry "

"Carole, this is good baby, never had a woman like you before."

"Just you wait Harry, the best is yet to cum." She answered.

She rolled him over on his back and mounted him, then slowed the pace, all the while her sultry movements tantalized him. She would feel him start to go faster and she would move off of him until he calmed down. Then she would move her cooze down his cock in slow rotating circles until she reached his balls, massage his pole with her pussy then keep it tight in her grip as she rose to the bulbous head of his purple prick. This incredible dance kept up until Harry could stand it no longer.

"Carrie, if you don't let me cum I'll die." he groaned.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Then you'll die happy."

She then rose completely off his cock, and Harry pinned her on her back.

All the while David was listening in the next room, listening and waiting.

Harry entered her savagely, holding her arms above her head.

"Fuckin' little tease, drive a man to beg. I don't beg bitch, I please. You hear me, I please."

All Harry could see was the white hot cum that had been building in his balls since he first saw Carole at the party.

Carole pulled Harry close and fucked him back as savagely as he was pounding her, it had NEVER been so good, and she told him so.

"Pound me baby, fuck me right, that's it. So hard, so thick, it's good baby, oh Harry it's good." crying out so loudly they could hear two floors below.

Harry pulled his dick all the way out of her gaping cunt then plunged it back in repeatedly.

"I love that hot little pussy, gonna cum in it, gonna fill it, gonna take it bitch."

"oh, oh, oh, Harry, you're gonna make me cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm cuuuuummmmmming!! Cumming nowww, aaaaaaaaaaaaagh.'

While at the same time Harry's cock shot forth like a firehose, white hot scalding cum, a torrent of man juice to quench the fire in deep inside her woman love. Once was usually it for Harry, but for some reason unknown to him, he was at it all night with Carole. In every conceivable position, and all the while the incredible give and take of power.

Finally about 4:30 Harry got dressed while Carole lay in a deep sleep. He was fully sated, but he was not happy. He had taken another man's wife, and for the life of him he couldn't understand why he had lost his resolve and control. As he was leaving he heard something sounding like sobbing from the next room, he went to investigate already having some idea what he'd find.

In a chair, head in his hands sat David VonDame. Body wracked with sobs, and what he didn't expect was the Smith & Wesson .38 chairside. Harry spoke softly as not to shock David.

"I don't know what came over me David, All I can say is I'm very sorry, I've never slept with another man's wife before, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to use that on me, but I wish you wouldn't." he said.

"I'm quite sure you know that the gun isn't for you Mr. Waffle, but before you leave I should explain. You're not to blame for any of this. My wife used some ground up Cialis to put you in the mood. I saw you trying to resist, but I knew how things would end up. So I decided to make things easier for Carole to cheat on me for the last time." David seemed to have a stronger resolve as he spoke his thoughts aloud. He continued.

"It's really quite ironic you know, she seduced me into marriage, and then when the baby came, and I quit school she blamed me. Well I have a new computer patent that could make me, us very wealthy but I guess that's not any good to me now. Thank you for listening, you're free to go now Mr. Waffle. Good bye." David said firmly.

Harry sat there stunned that the little wimp he'd known for all these months had a spine after all, and was not as obsequies as everyone thought.

"Well what are you waiting for? asked David. "You don't want to be the third victim in all this do you?"

Harry spoke cautiously.

"David, have you ever heard of the saying, 'Don't get mad, get even?' I may have a way for you to dump that bitch and keep the money you'd get from your new patent. Would like you like to grab a cup of coffee and discuss it? Can we leave the gun here?"

"Please Harry, um.. Mr. Waffle, I'm asking you, no, I'm begging you.. Leave her alone. I know my sweet wife Carrie will come back to me if you leave her ALOOOONE." He all but whined.

David VonDame, a peculiar looking bespectacled man was drawing a crowd in the parking lot of the Major Department Store where cashier Harry Waffle worked.

paintrain
paintrain
17 Followers
12