Tales from the MILF Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had approached Harry and his good buddy Richard Jensen as they were walking out with their companions for the evening. Richard was with Janice Demise, a redhead he had recently bedded. While Harry was planning to make Susan Raster curl her toes tonight.

Susan was a 5'3" short-haired brunette with stunning blue eyes and a wholesome 'girl next door' appeal. However Harry was determined to get underneath that exterior tonight.

David VonDame's geeky looking appearance and whiny voice shook them from their conversation and Harry was at a loss about what to do. Then all of all of sudden things got worse. David's wife Carole, another store cashier, came running up.

"Davey you ignorant little twerp, I told you not to confront Harry." She turned to Harry. Harry, I told him not to confront you, I warned him! Kick his ass Harry, show him what a real man is."

Harry looked at Carole incredulously.

"That's your husband Carrie!" said Harry.

"Well that didn't matter to you after the Company Party when you fucked me silly did it?" she retorted.

All eyes were on Carrie.

12