Tales From The Psych Ward 06: We Are Not Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, the crowd applauded Cassie as she screamed out her "YESSSSSS!"

Shortly after the applause ended, I could hear the male slave screaming, then the female slave, then me. Parts of my face touched the water, as did my nipples and parts of my legs. I'm not sure if the jolts were stronger or I just had more of me in the water, but my whole body shook with each pulse.

This time, I expected Cassie to also scream in pain, but once again the crowd applauded her "YESSSSSS!" as she rotated through the water.

As soon as Cassie yelled out, I could feel the wheel speeding up. My first thought was, "I'm going totally under water this time and they don't want me to drown."

Actually I didn't go totally under the water. There was about an inch of my body that was still clear of the water as I rotated through, but the voltage was higher and the pulses faster. It was as if a million ants with tiny cattle prods marched down my body. I did not say, "YESSSSSS!" But Cassie still did.

The wheel sped up again, and this time I was plunged totally under the water. Amazingly, the only place I really felt the jolts were where my body was going into and out of the water. The portion of my body that was actually under water felt nothing.

This time Cassie's "YESSSSSS!" was followed by a long guttural moaning scream. Cassie was having a tremendous orgasm. As I rotated over the top, I could see that many in the crowd were standing and cheering.

I don't know if that was supposed to be the end of the demonstration, or William just decided that it was a good time to get out into the crowd and sign purchase papers, but the wheel stopped rotating and quickly rose back up to its original position.

The platform was set back in place and Cassie was the first to be unstrapped. "Center of the ring. On your hands and knees." ordered the trainer. Cassie scampered off .

I was then unstrapped. The trainer barked at me, "You'd better make her howl louder than she did on this wheel, or you will be riding this thing all night."

I really didn't need any encouragement. Cassie was crouched down on her elbows and knees and was waving her pussy and asshole at me. I walked quickly over to her and dropped down behind her. As I grasped her waist, my hands almost slipped off. There must have been some sort of oily substance in the water. Maybe it was to help conduct the electricity. For whatever reason it was there, whatever it was, it was very slick.

"In my ass, in my ass," Cassie was almost chanting. As turned on as we both were, and as slick as she was and I was, I had no trouble entering her. I slid easily in, and as soon as I was completely inside her, Cassie began ramming herself back at me. I think the audience could hear the loud, slapping sounds she created each time her ass cheeks made contact with my abdomen.

"Rub me, rub me, rub me," she started chanting, and I lay over her back and reached up between her legs. As soon as my fingers touched her clit, she started moaning and ramming herself even more strongly against me. "Now, now, now," she yelled and I erupted inside of her.

We both collapsed onto the floor of the ring in a wet, sweaty heap..., and the paging system rang out, "All orderlies to the day room. All orderlies to the day room. All orderlies to the day room - stat."

I opened my eyes. The circus was gone. The audience was gone. William and his other two slaves were gone. Our clothes were also gone, and we were lying in the middle of a big, wet, oily spot on the day room carpet. Four hefty, male orderlies began lifting us up to our feet. One of them was Mike.

"We don't need the restraints," he said to the other orderlies. Something about his deep voice commanded respect, and they all stopped. He turned to us and asked - or more accurately stated firmly - "Both of you are going to go nicely back to your own rooms with me, aren't you?"

We both nodded. He turned back to the other orderlies. "You can go back to your own areas now. I can handle this."

We stood there dripping on the carpet and staring at him. "You know you are both in BIG trouble, don't you?"

We nodded.

He chuckled. "You could have at least dried off before you came back. I'm going to have to shampoo that carpet again tonight."

He motioned with his hand for us to follow him. When we got to Cassie's room, he turned and held up his hand for us to stop. "Just a minute. You need to listen to me, hear what I say, and hear it good. Tonight might have been fun, but you need to be very careful opening too many doors. You might end up somewhere you don't want to be. There are crazy people out there, you know. And not everybody is crazy in the same way. There are some realities out there you just don't want to experience."

He then leaned in close and said in his deepest voice, "And I've been to most of them."

I think he has.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12