Tales from the Show Floor 01

Story Info
A day in the life of a freelance model.
1k words
4.22
6.6k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, back when I was 19, I did a show for mobile homes in Salt Lake, Utah. Around this time, I was still new to convention work. I'd probably been to a dozen different shows, and had ended up blowing my bosses at two of them. So not a common occurrence, but I knew that it could happen.

I show up at the convention center bright and early, making my way over to the company I'll be working with. It's not even noon, and it already feels like its 90 degrees. There's two guys there, older, both look like they would be more at home on a fishing boat on the lake drinking beers than in suits. I smile and go introduce myself, shaking their hands, we small talk a bit, and one of the men, we'll call him Mike, leads me over to one of their winnebago's, leads me inside, hands me a bag with my outfit, and says he'll meet me outside.

I tell him thanks, he exits the winnebago, and i undress, getting into my outfit. It's a white midriff bearing t-shirt, that was also in danger of exposing some underboss, especially since I didn't see a bra in the bag. And a red thong that matched the color of their corporate logo. I laugh at the absurdity of it, but just shrug, not being surprised. I slide the outfit on, wondering how much perspiration it'll take to essentially make my t-shirt transparent. I put my clothes into the bag, then look around for a mirror, just to match sure nothing intimate's showing. Thongs can be trouble that way sometimes. I squat, lean, turn, making sure my boobs aren't just going to pop out, or the thong pull in a weird way, but everything seems to be okay.

There's a knock at the winnebago door. I yell "Come in" and it's Mike. He walks inside, letting the door shut behind him.

"Hey, I wanted to catch up with you a minute," he said, walking over to me, glancing at me up and down.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, I was talking it over with Joe, and we're both a little worried about your protein levels," Mike says.

My protein levels? I think to myself. Mike must have noticed the confused look on my face.

"Yeah, it can get pretty hot out there. A lot of worry about heat exhaustion, fainting. Especially if you aren't used to working in this type of heat," he explains.

"Uh, um, I mean, I guess I just get the normal amount," I say, not really sure, but I'm not a nutritionist.

"Right, it's just, girls like you, you're always dieting and stuff, and I've found you actually get less protein than is recommended for the type of work you're doing."

"Um, maybe?" i say, shrugging.

"I just think it would be best if I give you something to make sure you're getting the right amount. Make sure the day runs smoother," he explains.

"Yeah, i mean I guess...Ohhh," i say, the hamster wheel finally on track. Girls like you. Your type of work. Make sure the day runs smooth. He wants me to blow him. Now that I know what he's talking about, I'm actually pretty turned on by just, the audacity of the conversation. I'm totally on board

"You know, now that I think about it, I'm probably not getting enough protein," I say, only adding a hint of valley girl to my voice.

"See, that's all I'm worried about," Mike says, taking a step closer, till he's standing right in front of me.

"Oh course," i say.

"You know, this may sound odd, but semen actually has a high amount of protein in it," he says.

"Really, I didn't know that," i say, deciding to keep my voice level over feigned surprise.

"A lot of people don't," he says.

"That actually works out," i say, "Coincidentally, I really like giving blowjobs."

"Oh, well that's going to come in handy here shortly," he says.

Fast forward less than a minute and i'm on my knees in front of him, dick in mouth, plugging away. I hear his voice talking to someone, and tilt my head up, seeing he has his cellphone in hand.

"Hey, Joe, Mike here. So, good news bad news. The bad news is, Jessica here does have that protein deficiency we talked about earlier. Good news is, she's on board with making sure it's not an issue."

pause in the phone convo

"No, yeah I'm taking care of it now. I wanted to check in with you, see if you wanted to touch base with her around lunchtime?"

Wait, what? I think to myself. I'm here on my knees, dick in mouth, and you're offering me up to your co-worker. Like, the fucking balls on this guy. Not literally, his balls are quite average, as is his cock. My pussy is so fucking wet right now I realize i'm probably going to have to rinse out my thong in the bathroom. Like, I don't even like anal sex, but had the guy told me the semen had to be delivered rectally, I might have just grabbed table and told him to give it to me. I had never been so turned on before in my life.

"Jess? Hey, Jess?"

I look up, dick still about halfway in my mouth, not realizing how long Mike had been calling my name.

"Jess?"

"Um, what?" i ask, after taking his dick out of my mouth.

"Joe's going to check in with you for lunch, that cool?" Mike says, looking down at me.

"Um, whatever you think's best," i say, some surprise clear in my voice this time, but I don't think Mike notices.

"Yep, we're good," he says back into the phone, before hanging up. He taps me on the shoulder.

"Alright sweetie, back to work. Your dietary needs are important, but I have real work to do still."

Fuck, I'm so fingering one out in the bathroom once we're done here, I tell myself. Things wrap up as expected, I down his dose. As i'm getting up to make my way to the restroom, he hands me a stick of gum.

"Here. Last thing we need is your mouth smelling like some kids favorite issue of playboy all morning," he says, before turning and exiting the winnebago.

Like, holy fuck, that is still the most memorable sexual experience I've had, eight years later.