Tales From The Space Force Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They discussed a few more things, then they all got up to leave. Then Lucas asked Nakamura, "When were you thinking about doing the upgrade Nakamura-san?"

He smiled, "As soon as we have the time, lets see what happens tomorrow. I would imagine your colonel will want you with him when he meets with the Vagan's."

Lucas nodded, "Your probably right. We'll walk you to your rooms, then we need to check our new ones out."

They walked him to his rooms, then Evelyn said, "If you need anything just call us." She smiled, "We'll come and get you for breakfast in the morning."

Then she grinned, "However, if you wish tea, I'd advise having some in your room before we leave. They're not real big on tea here, or at least not good tea."

Nakamura laughed, "I will take your advice then and see you in the morning."

The door slid closed and they headed to their new quarters. It wasn't that far from the guest quarters as they were also in the officer's passageway. The found the number and Lucas pressed his thumb against the reader and the door slid open and the lights came on as they entered.

They both stopped and looked around, then looked at each other and smiled. Evelyn hugged his arm, "These are quite nice Lucas."

Lucas nodded, "I'll say, much nicer than my old quarters. It sort of reminds of a hotel I stayed at once."

The walked around inspecting everything. It consisted of a large bedroom and bathroom. A living room with a couch and a couple of chairs. And a small kitchenette off the living room.

The walked into the bedroom and Evelyn smiled as she saw the controller mounted by the bed, "They even set up our bed with a power-pack charger."

She walked into the bathroom and saw the evac and rinsing hose boxes on the counter. She came back out and smiled, "Well, it looks they've got it all set up for me."

She came over and hugged him, "I can't tell you just how happy I am right now Lucas. I can't wait for us to move in together."

He smiled and hugged her back, then kissed her. "So am I love. Do you have much to do tomorrow?"

She shook her head no, "Just finish up the class in the morning, then I'm free the afternoon. "

Lucas nodded, "Okay then, how about this, I'm not sure how long it's going to take me, with everything tomorrow. But why don't you start moving your things over and I can give you a hand after I get finished."

Then he added, "I'd also like you with us at lunch if I can convince my friend to join me."

She smiled and nodded, "Think I can help you?"

He looked at her and shook his head no, "That's not why I want you there, I just want you to meet my friend. He's a nice guy."

Evelyn looked at him and jumped into his arms and hugged him. She leaned her head back and smiled at him, "Thank you love."

He looked at her confused, "Thank you? For what? You're my... well mate I guess, I'm not sure what we're officially called. I don't think there's a name for it, everyone just says their permanent. But I really think it should have a real name, after all we're more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. But we're not married, yet."

Evelyn looked at him once more, her brain was telling her to cry, but she couldn't. She hugged him and kissed hm, "I love you so much Lucas. If I could, I'd be crying right now, you make me so happy, so... I don't know the word, I can feel it, but not how to say it."

Lucas smiled, and brushed her hair back from her eye. She always had that one lock that would fall and cover her eye. It made her look so cute. "I love you to, and I understand what you mean love. I can't ever remember being this happy either." He kissed her, "I want you in my life always."

She smiled and kissed him back, "If you don't take me back to the room and make love to me right now, I'm going to smack you."

Lucas laughed and kissed her once again, "Yes dear, right away."