Tales From The Therapist's Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite myself I began to press back against her. It felt so good that I couldn't stop myself.

"I can feel...your...penis." She gasped, her breathing becoming increasingly ragged.

"I know...we'd better...stop pretty soon."

Despite my own words, my interlaced hands, as if they had a mind of their own came apart and I reached up and cupped one of her breasts flicking my thumb across a hard nipple. Her hand began to move faster. I could tell that by the liquid sounds issuing from that area that she was getting very wet.

"Oh dad, that feels...so nice." She gasped turning her face so I could feel her breath.

"You'd better stop sweetie, I think you're pushing the limits here."

"Oh dad...just a little more...it feels so good."

I could hear her strumming her wet clit rapidly as she began to arch in anticipation of what certainly appeared to be a world class climax."

"Kim...if you don't stop I'm going to squirt all over your little ass." I gasped.

"Go ahead dad, we'll do it...together."

"Kim...no...stop...right now." I blurted out.

She didn't stop, as a matter of fact she was masturbating faster and faster.

"Please dad, let's do it together, I'm almost there...I promise I won't tell mom...it feels so nice...let's just do it just a little...you can do it too...on my tits if you want...oh yes...I'm going to...cream my pussy...right now."

I stopped playing with her rigid nipples and grabbed her rhythmically masturbating fingers from a pussy on the verge of convulsing into orgasm, wrenching her hand away seconds before she could finish herself.

She tried to use her other hand but I caught it in time. We struggled briefly for a few seconds and then turned to face one another, she was flushed, frustrated and still very aroused.

My breath came in ragged bursts and my rigid cock bounced and dripped a long stream of fluid. She glanced down at it and then looked me in the eyes and slowly smiled."

"Why don't you just finish yourself off dad?"

"Because...it wouldn't...be right."

"You could...do it...right now...in front of me...and I'd never tell mom...because I'd be doing it...right along with you."

I still held both of her hands imprisoned in my own to prevent her from finishing herself.

My erection was as hard as a steel spike and draining a copious stream of pre-come onto the ground that threatened to erupt into a spewing gusher if it was stimulated even a little bit.

I guess she figured that if she could make me shoot my load I would be forced to return the favor because in a surprising show of strength she tore one hand loose and managed to give my cock a resounding slap.

For a second everything hung in the balance. I caught her hand again and we both watched my boner throb and deliver a large blob of sperm onto the ground. It throbbed once or twice more threatening to erupt into a full-blown ejaculation and then it subsided.

"That was close" I breathed.

Kim was still into finishing what she had started.

"You can fuck me if you want to." She gasped.

"No Kim, we've got to stop...I promised your mother.

"Please dad...you can shoot your come onto my face, my tits, my ass...anywhere you like...just let me cream...this is so frustrating"

"No Kim, we've got to stop...I promised."

She was on the verge of tears.

"Can I at least go off by myself?"

"No Kim, just wait a minute...you'll feel...better in a minute"

You could watch...if you want...you know you'd like to see me...cream my pussy."

"Wait until we get back to camp...you can go in your tent...and take care of business."

"I'll bet you'll be "taking care of business with mom" she said smiling ruefully.

I could see that she was regaining control of herself and I asked her that if I released her hands she would promise to abstain from masturbating until we both got back to camp.

"Hold on to them for a couple more minutes...I don't want to make any promises I can't keep" she said with a sheepish smile.

We stood in silence for a couple of minutes as I gradually relaxed my grip on her until we were just both holding hands. My erection began to gradually subside. I could see that her pussy was still a bright red but she was no longer flushed the same color and her breathing was returning to normal.

Finally we released each others hands and my erection had subsided to semi erect, which I got the feeling was the best I could hope for under the circumstances.

"Boy" Kim breathed, how did that happen?"

"It just happened honey, we've got to be careful with this nudist thing."

"Did pissing in front of you...is that what made you so hard?" she asked.

"Maybe we should change the subject" I muttered.

I was determined to bring a stop to this so I got busy and began to gather up picnic items, my semi hard cock bobbing as I did so.

"We'd better get back, I'll bet your mother is wondering why we've been gone so long, go grab the poles, we aren't going to catch anything today."

Kim helped and brushed up against me several times which I knew for certain wasn't accidental.

Before we left Kim squatted again and peed which once again resulted in a rock hard erection. I couldn't help it.

"Well, I guess that answers that" Kim said with a sidelong glance at my rigid penis.

"Although it was nearly a half mile back to the clearing where our tents were pitched, my erection refused to go down, especially when Kim kept glancing at it. As a result I was still as hard as a rock when we returned to camp."

"Kim went into her tent before Amber could say a word. I'm pretty sure what she was planning on doing there but when Amber saw how excited I was she went to Kim's tent and unzipped the door."

"Mom!" I heard Kim cry, "I was...going to take a nap."

"Stop rubbing your cunt and come out here" Amber said, "I want to show you something."

Looking very flushed and embarrassed Kim emerged from the tent.

"Look what you've done to your father."

"I didn't do it" Kim protested, "It just happened."

"You liked doing it, that's why you were in there playing with yourself, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help him looking at me."

"Well these things must be dealt with, have you ever given a guy a blow job?"

"Mom...really!"

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to show you how and I want you to watch carefully."

With that Amber sank to her knees and cupping my balls enveloped my hard cock with her soft mouth. I heard Kim gasp as Amber opened her mouth and began to slide her lips over the length of my aching boner.

Kim stood watching for a few moments and then stepped closer and squatted for a better view.

As Amber slid her lips back and forth over my rigid dick Kim began to edge nearer and nearer to our indecent exhibition.

One of her hands was cupping her pussy and I realized that my daughter was surreptitiously touching herself as she gradually moved closer.

Pretty soon her face was only a few inches from her mothers as Amber continued sliding my dick in and out of her mouth.

Although Kim had moved in too close for me to see her hand I could hear the sound she made as she rapidly teased her clit.

Suddenly Amber withdrew leaving my wet boner bobbing helplessly drooling a long rope of pre-come.

"Now you try," Amber said.

Hesitantly Kim began to kiss the tip of my dick.

"You've got to take it into your mouth" I heard Amber whisper.

I felt her mouth open and she got her lips around the head of my cock and began sliding back and forth getting a little more of the shaft each time until she was getting nearly half of my cock each time.

I was nearly ready to unload right then and there but Amber pulled her away saying, "I think I can take it from here."

Kim was flushed and disheveled as she cried, "Let me do it to dad just...a little more...please?"

Amber said, "There'll be plenty of other chances for you to practice with your dad" and pulled me into the tent leaving Kim high and dry, kneeling on the ground with a string of pre-come hanging from her cheek to her left breast.

It was hot inside the tent but the sure knowledge that Kim was standing outside listening to us fuck made the experience as fleeting as it was exciting.

I couldn't help but wonder if Kim was touching her pussy again. I wanted her to be excited by us.

Soon I was once again filling Amber with hot cream and out of the corner of my eye I saw Kim's shadow cross the tent and disappear.

"When we returned from the camping trip our pattern of living changed fundamentally."

"Sometimes I go and masturbate with Kim before bed and sometimes it is a simple backrub in the living room while Amber sits reading on the couch."

"Don't you two stay up too late," she says as she gets up to go to bed.

"Of course we will spend the next hour or so teasing and petting until I can't stand anymore and go in to fill Amber up with cream and the Kim goes off to bed to masturbate...I suppose. Sometimes I wonder if she does it standing outside of the bedroom door listening to Amber and I fucking."

"Sometimes we shower together when Kim comes home from her classes. I gently wash her all over feeling her nipples grow stiff as I slide my soapy hands over her breasts then it is her turn and she always lingers over my rigid prick soaping it with her soft hands."

"When we have finished showering we go into her bedroom and watch one another masturbating but there is absolutely no fucking and no coming with each other."

"We have our own little code. Kim will say, "Dad, I think you'd better leave now." And she finishes herself as soon as the door closes."

"I will admit that there have been times that I fail to close the door entirely and stand outside her room watching through the gap in the door as she brings herself off. I'd be a big liar if I didn't admit to jacking off while I watch...but I always manage to hold off even if I get to see Kim cream her pussy."

"After that I usually go back and take a cold shower. Amber has forbidden me to come unless I do it inside of her so I am often quite frustrated...in a good way."

"Amber's theory is it is good for her daughter to explore her sexuality with a "safe" male role model who won't get her pregnant. When I come into the bedroom fresh from an hour or two of teasing and petting with Kim I must admit I'm pretty awesome in bed."

I looked up from the laptop where I had been taking notes and can see that all three patients are highly aroused.

Kim is flushed and now lies with her legs not really spread but certainly parted sufficiently for me to see her swollen pussy and to note the smeared lubrication shining on her inner thighs. Her nipples are stiff and she has been unconsciously rolling one between her fingers through the cloth of her pajama top.

Greg is rigidly erect and a stream of fluid drips from the tip of his cock and down the shaft. His breathing has become increasingly ragged as he related the last part of his story.

Amber is likewise aroused and I can see her moving her pelvis slightly as the silence descends on the room.

I might as well admit that I am also excited by the things I have heard and have taken advantage of the relative privacy I am afforded by the desk to pull my skirt up a little and stroke my pussy through my panties.

As far as I am concerned if I'm not actually touching my clit I'm not really masturbating and so in my own mind at least am preserving decorum and my professionalism as well.

Nevertheless I was very aroused and fearful that my excitement could possibly cloud my professional judgment.

For a brief moment I was tempted to have us all strip entirely and masturbate to a climax together just to take the intensity down a notch but I decided against this course of action.

My reasoning behind this decision was that I felt that I could use the intensity generated by this situation to help this family make a breakthrough.

When I imagined the three of us women masturbating together as Greg spewed jets of warm cream over our tits I was certainly tempted but I managed to keep it together long enough to develop an appropriate solution for this family.

I also considered letting Greg fuck me while his wife and daughter watched as sort of a bridge to the ultimate resolution I envisioned for this family but I quickly discarded this as a good course of action as well.

You see the secret of my practice is to remove myself from the situation and ignore my own extreme excitement in order to develop the correct course of action.

Although personally I found the situation very stimulating I could not help but feel a certain sympathy for Kim who was allowed to go nearly all the way with her father only to be denied ultimate release when he went in to blow his load into his wife.

This left Kim alone in her bedroom to masturbate and imagine what was happening in her parent's bedroom.

I also felt some sympathy for Greg who was often required to wait for many hours in order to obtain any sort of release with his wife. I could imagine him jamming his hard cock back into his pants and trying to forget that his daughter was a few feet away behind her bedroom door desperately masturbating her pussy to a creamy finish.

It troubled me that Kim had never actually watched her parents fucking and I had decided that this would be an important step forward for this family. Before I let Greg fuck Amber however, I wanted to see him interact with Kim.

I was also bothered by the control that Amber was exercising over the situation.

It was apparent that she thrived on the sexual energy and frustration generated between father and daughter. Refusing them permission to climax probably added intensity to her orgasms.

I decided that it was time for Amber to get a taste of her own medicine.

I asked her to get up and accompany me to the outer office. Looking doubtful, she complied. I opened a desk drawer and pulled out a chastity device. It looked a great deal like a thong except for a tiny attachment that fitted over the clitoris and remained in place using an advanced adhesive and a slight suction which made it literally impossible for her to touch herself there. A small soft plastic clip kept her vaginal opening sealed using the same adhesive.

She clearly thought this was some kind of sexual enhancement device, which was what I intended. She was very cooperative as I slipped it on her, gasping as the little cup adhered to her shining engorged clitoris.

She was soaking wet and it took several attempts before the small plastic clip sealed her pussy closed tighter than any time capsule or bank vault.

I instructed her to get dressed and rejoin Kim and Greg and I in the therapy area. She looked puzzled but went in to the dressing room to comply. She clearly thought I was going to activate some kind of vibrator using a remote control.

She was in for the surprise of her life.

When I got back to the therapy room I was almost too late. Greg and Kim had been masturbating together almost from the moment Amber and I had left. I had to physically intervene to stop them from getting off in front of each other right then and there.

"Patience" I cooed, "You can both cream with one another in a minute or two."

I pulled Greg out of his chair and directed him to stand so his hard cock was over Kim's face. As I watched a long driblet of pre-come ran from the tip of his dick and left a shining path as it trickled down Kim's cheek. She didn't seem to mind at all.

One hand was jammed between her thighs...but was motionless and the other teased a stiff nipple through her pajama top.

While they were waiting I filled them in on my plans for the family for the next couple of weeks.

I explained that while they were still forbidden from fucking they could come with each other as often as they wished. Amber could watch but she would be unable to masturbate or climax.

"After all" I murmured "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

I explained that I intended to let Greg take Kim's cherry at their next appointment. Amber would be allowed to watch and only if she hadn't tried to cheat the chastity device for the next couple of weeks until the next appointment would she be allowed some kind of relief at that time.

At this time Amber reentered the therapy room wearing the skirt, blouse and expensive shoes she had come to the appointment wearing. I motioned for her to sit down. She was quite aroused despite being entirely dressed. Her face was flushed and her breathing was uneven.

As soon as she sat down I told Greg and Kim that they could now finish what they had started in our absence.

Kim began to masturbate immediately and at the same time started kissing Greg's engorged member.

"Why don't you suck him off Kim?" I asked.

She didn't need to be asked twice.

She opened her mouth and Greg slid half the length of his cock past her soft lips as her fingers danced on her clit. I could see all the practice mom had insisted on was finally about to pay off.

I took the opportunity to open a drawer in the table next to where I stood and removed a dildo. Looking over at Amber I could see that she thought the dildo was meant for her...but it wasn't

I walked over to where Kim was blowing her father and looking Amber directly in the eye pulled up my own skirt, pulled my panties aside and slid the entire length of it up my own aching gash.

"Feels so nice" I murmured as I slid it in and out of my cunt.

At that moment I heard Kim's muffled cry as she started to cream her pussy and observed that Greg was in the process of unloading his cream into his daughters soft mouth.

Greg gasped and Kim moaned as he began to spray his cream into her warm mouth. Her fingers were a blur on her soaking pussy and she arched her pelvis and then began to jerk as she came.

Kim was swallowing as quickly as she could manage but not nearly fast enough to deal with her father's massive load. Sperm was leaking out of her mouth down her chin and on to the floor.

This triggered my own orgasm.

"I'm doing it too..." I gasped sliding the shining dildo rapidly in and out of my soaking cunt as I pinched a nipple through my cotton blouse.

For the next few moments the room was filled with the sounds of Kim, Greg and I climaxing.

At that moment a scream came from Amber who had tired of watching and in desperation had pulled her skirt up and was attempting to masturbate herself through her panties as she watched us all in the throes or orgasmic pleasure.

She leapt from her chair as if she had been shocked as indeed she had.

Turning to her with a cruel smile I explained the exact nature of the device she was currently wearing.

"This is the most technologically advanced chastity device available." I said. You can go to the bathroom and shower but you cannot masturbate or put any object up your pussy. If you try to stimulate your clitoris you will receive quite a shock...as you have just experienced.

"You bitch, take it off!"

"No can do, I have some solvent that will eventually allow its removal in a couple of weeks but until then I assure you that the only way the device comes off involves the surgical removal of your clitoris...and labia."

"Take it off you fucking cunt" Amber growled.

"Sorry Amber" I replied lightly "but the advanced adhesive I have used will not respond to the solvent until two full weeks have elapsed."

Changing her tact she asked in a civil voice, "Can you at least deactivate the shock device?"

"Sorry, Amber if the connection is broken the little cup will continue to shock your clit until the battery runs out...I would advise strongly against any attempts to disable this device...it will permanently deaden your clit...after subjecting you to 48 hours of excruciating pain."

"I think a couple weeks of watching your daughter and husband climaxing together while you are forbidden any relief whatsoever will put the entire relationship on a more level playing field."