Tales From The Therapist's Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think I'm going to sit there and suffer while these two come all over each other...well you've got another think coming." She snarled.

I languidly reached into the still opened drawer and produced two small remote controls. I handed one each to Greg and Kim .

"Please be responsible in how you use these" I said to them. Simply pressing the red button will shock your mother. If she tries to interfere in any way...well one jolt should cause her to rethink her actions."

Amber glowered.

Opening the door I said "I think you can both get dressed now. Have my secretary set your next appointment...and Amber...do have a nice day."

"Fuck you". She snapped.

"All in good time" I replied as she stormed out of the door.

I had a feeling that the next two weeks were going to be a very long time for Amber.

*

A note to the reader:

Tess Stevens is a writing team consisting of a man and a woman who collaborate in thinking up stories for Literotica.

Each story undergoes rigorous quality assurance testing. You are free to use your imagination as to how we both accomplish this.

We hope that you have enjoyed the story so far. We will continue this story if the results of your voting indicate that you enjoyed reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it together.

Please take time to vote and feel free to leave a comment. We value your feedback.

Tess Stevens