Tales in Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inka
inka
96 Followers

I tore my eyes from his, tossing my head wildly, as his thumb moved in ever quickening circles over my nub. I felt the first mind-blowing wave start deep inside, followed immediately by a second an a third. I clenched my jaw, the scream muffled behind my lips.

As the fourth intense wave crashed over my body, my master dove between my legs, plunging his razor-sharp fangs into my puffed and throbbing lips, finally taking his pleasure from me. I drew a shallow breath and screamed, the ravenous pleasure driving me to the brink. My world fluttered at the edges of my vision, as I lay impaled on his fingers dancing slowly in my pussy, his mouth seducing the blood from my veins. The orgasm began to die down, and I relaxed. His gentle feeding felt extraordinary, I had never imagined being fed from could be so astonishing.

I had begun to drift to sleep, moaning softly, when he finally pulled away, licking the tiny wounds almost totally from my skin. "Maybe you aren't as broken as I had feared." He said wiping a tiny trace of blood from his lips. I smiled lazily up at him, as he stood. "If you aren't too worn out, I'm sure that Cid would enjoy your company in the dining room. I can only guess when you last ate a decent meal."

I nodded, and as if on cue my stomach growled loudly. I sat up slowly, and with my master's help staggered out to dining room. A cup of steaming herbal tea waited on the table, as I sat in one of the carved walnut chairs. I took a sip of the tea, as my master walked into the kitchen, I guessed to retrieve the other girl still bound in the van. Within a minute, Cid walked out from the kitchen carrying a heaping plate of lemon chicken, garlic potatoes, and butter drenched green beans.

As Cid sat the plate down in front of me, the hungry look in his sky blue eyes, and the bulge in his swimming shorts told me that he wasn't interested in eating chicken.

inka
inka
96 Followers
12