Tales in Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inka
inka
96 Followers

I nodded, the lesson Master taught beginning to sink in. A slave's value drops the more scars they have. I glanced down at my heavily blemished breasts and my arms, and guessed that my value was less than a carton of cigarettes. But for a slave to be scarred from a whip indicates a great act of insubordination. The scars on Cid's back would make his value no more than mine. For a Master to whip a slave and break the skin, was viewed among most vampires as a waste of blood. The slave with the scars would be seen as nothing more than a cheap meal. Shivering, I lowered my head, the gravity of the lesson chilling me more than the actual punishment.

The other slave just sat, watching Cid and I, and silently taking in everything that had just happened. Turning, I analyzed her reaction, noting that she had reacted little to the demonstration. Her eyes were calm, and slightly clouded, as if her mind was somewhere far away.

I stepped away from Cid as Master returned, a frosted glass of water in his hand. He handed the glass to Cid, and began picking up the few floggers scattered on the floor. He didn't speak, but carried a heavy aura of sadness.

As Cid emptied the glass he watched Master, his cock beginning to wake. He lusted after this vampire that had just hurt him so much. I backed up even further, as Master straightened, his eyes admiring the organ slowly growing between Cid's legs.

"Haven't had enough?" Master asked, his voice had returned to its soft tenor. He reached out and gently stroked down the length of Cid's cock. "Perhaps we should take this into your room, these girls don't need to witness all of the pleasures we take from each other."

Cid smiled as he pushed off the table. "You're probably right, sir." He walked stiffly out of the room.

Master started to follow Cid, then turned back regarding us. "Make yourselves at home, but do not leave the house. I should be finished with Cid shortly." His face brightened as he smiled, obviously looking forward to what awaited him in Cid's room.

inka
inka
96 Followers
12