Tales of a Deli Owner

Story Info
What was seen through the store front.
4.9k words
4.33
37.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers

Many years ago I stumbled across the ownership of a small resteraunt in the downtown area of the city I live in. It wasn’t much, we just sold sandwiches, salads, soups and deserts. It was a typical deli shop that you can find in almost any metropolitan business district.

I started out as a part time employee working the lunch rush only. Within a few months I found myself as a full time employee due to people quitting. Then I was promoted to the manager when he was fired for stealing from the cash register. A few months later the owner decided to get out of the business and sold me the store, signing off on the loan and all the paperwork.

Owning a business sounds great until you actually own one. You get to work half days, just a matter of picking which twelve hours you want to work. The employees were always calling in sick or quitting, sticking me with their hours making some days even longer. There were some small bennies to being there all the time though; most of them involved what I saw through the front window of my store.

Being a downtown business, the front was a display window that went from about eighteen inches above the sidewalk to eight feet up, and all the way across. The glass was slightly tinted so that you could see out, but looking in was obscured by the tint. During the day, the view from the outside was hidden mostly by the reflections off the glass. This was reduced a little with the lights on. At night though, the view was not obscured with the lights on. When the lights went off, it became a one way mirror where you could look out but not in.

Next door was a modeling agency that brought in a lot of very pretty girls. Most of them were simply trying to get into the business (I think that most teenage girls dream of being a glamour model) and only a few were professional models.

The agency commonly held training seminars on Sundays and there were commonly a lot of hot young ladies that would come walking by. On warm days, the agency would take them outside and practice posing and taking pictures. I found this to be a great reason to go in on Sundays to pay bills. I always left the lights out so that people wouldn’t think the store was open, and I would work off of the sunlight coming in through the windows. Apparently I couldn’t be seen sitting in the back because the girls would stop and use the reflection off of my windows for a last chance to tidy themselves up. One time a girl stopped and pulled her shorts down to retuck her shirt. She wasn’t wearing panties, and I got a quick little show of her pubic hair as she tucked everything back in.

Occasionally on Saturday’s I would get a whole group of them parading through my store as one or two would get a sandwich. I’ll never forget the one time a model stood in line with every other button undone on her blouse. I found her bending over quite a bit causing her blouse to open up where the buttons were undone giving me a teasing view of her left breast and part of the nipple! What I would have done to have that line disappear at that moment!

I had another model that came in several times a week late in the afternoon. She always wore the shortest skirts that I ever saw on a woman and would sit across from me with her legs uncrossed while I would get her order ready. The result was that I got to see what color her thongs were, and I moved as slow as I could. One time she was crossing the street with an armload of supplies and the wind caught her skirt pulling it up, showing the traffic and me that she was not wearing any panties that day. I know I saw pubic hair and no panties, but when she came into my store a short time later, she was definitely wearing white panties. I’ve never been able to figure that one out; it was as if she put them on for me or something. I always wondered after that if she knew she was flashing me her panties.

One day, one of the models came into the store carrying a photo album. She asked to speak to the owner and when I told her I was, we sat down at one of the tables. She handed me the photo album and told me to feel free to look at it. While I was looking, she went on to tell me that she was going to a model show in New York City in hopes of launching her career, and was looking for sponsors.

As I flipped through her portfolio, I noticed that the clothes were getting more revealing, and sexier. The first few pages consisted of pictures that you would expect in a Sears’s catalog. The next couple of pages were of her in swimsuits, both one piece and two piece. These were still like you would expect to see in a catalog. Then I turned the next page and stopped. These pictures were more like what you would expect in a Victoria’s Secrete catalog, except that you could see hints of her nipples and a thin strip of pubic hair under the panties.

I must have looked shocked or offended, because she started apologizing for the pictures. She told me that these were the proofs, and that pictures like these are normally edited to remove any revealing details. I told her that it was OK, I just wasn’t expecting anything like this. I turned the page again, and these pictures were even more revealing, they looked more like they belonged in an issue of Playboy’s Lingerie magazine. They didn’t show any actual nudity, but the material was more transparent, and the poses were more suggestive. She told me that these pictures and the next couple of pages were to show that she was willing to do these types of poses and not meant to show off her body.

I turned the page again and if I thought the last pictures were suggestive these were even more so. They were of her in bed, naked except for a sheet wrapped around her, each picture revealing more skin as the sheet was pulled away. Finally, in the last one only a corner of the sheet laid across her waist exposing all of one side. Her legs were spread and you could see one side of her outer vaginal lips. She held one arm across her chest, hiding her breasts from the camera.

She put her hand out on the portfolio, stopping me from turning the page again. I had a hard time looking her in the eyes after that last picture. We talked business after that, she offered me a couple of signed posters to put up on my walls suggesting how valuable they would become if she became successful. Oh, I had a hard time telling her that I couldn’t afford it. I had just come out of the slow season and my coffers where dry. After that last picture, I probably would have given her the money if I had it at the time. She pulled her hand away, gave me the saddest look she could and kept trying to talk me into sponsoring her. Oh, it was tuff I really did want to but I just didn’t have the money.

She kept up her plea and turned the last page for me. These pictures were absolutely stunning. She was still in the same bed minus the sheet. She was in several different poses, none of them actually showing anything; side shots, back shots, and hands and arms across the important parts. If I thought it was hard to tell her no before, it was even more difficult now. I told her that I really wished that I could, but right now I just didn’t have the money.

I could have kicked myself six months later when I found out that she was successful in New York, and two years later when I saw her on the cover of one of those ladies magazines that you see at the checkout counter of almost every department store in America.

My store was located on the main street through the city, also the main street that the teenagers cruise and park on. It was frequent that they would park in front of my store and cause all sorts of trouble and leave quite the mess to be cleaned up the next morning. One night, I was in the store late for one reason or another and had the lights off. There was a group of people hanging out in front of my store that night, and I wasn’t paying them much attention until I heard someone bump into the front window of my store. When I looked up, a young couple was making out quite passionately, their hands roaming up and down each other’s bodies. Next thing I knew, they were in my doorway and her shirt was moving up her torso. It didn’t take long before he had her shirt off, and popped the clasp to her bra. No sooner did her bra hit the ground than she put her shirt back on. I only got a quick glimpse of her tits, but I can tell you they were small, firm and well proportioned to her body. Next she went down to her knees, pulled his dick out and started giving him head.

I was getting ready to leave when they started this, so I pulled up a chair to enjoy the show instead.

She sucked him for only a couple of minutes before he pulled her up. They kissed again, and moved over to the hood of one of the cars parked in the street. He laid her back, pulled off her panties, and pulled up her skirt. Next he started fucking her right there on the cruising strip for anyone driving by to see. When he was done with her, one of his buddies walked up to her and took his turn. She just lay there waiting for him, never pulling her skirt down or closing her legs. When the second guy finished, she continued to lay there with her skirt still up, talking to the group of people that she was with. My guess is that she was asking if anyone else wanted to fuck her. After a minute or two one other guy walked up to her pulled his pants down and took his turn fucking her.

When he finished, she got up, went over to first guy and took his shirt off. Next, she did something that I will never forget. She walked over doorway of the store, pulled her skirt up showing me her cum dripping pussy. Then she took the shirt and wiped herself up. She offered the shirt back to him, but he just threw it on the ground.

I didn’t want anyone to think that I had been watching their little show, so I hung out for a little while, hoping that maybe they might leave soon. It was only a few minutes before the couple left, followed shortly by everyone else. When I opened the door, I found her bra and the guy’s shirt still on the sidewalk, and her panties in the street.

There was another incident involving one of my employees Mike, and a female friend of his, Karen. I am avoiding the term ‘girlfriend,’ because to him she was nothing more than a fuck friend. To her though, he was the world. She was madly in love with him and I mean madly. She would do just about anything for this guy. Unfortunately, he didn’t feel the same way for her and let her hang out with him as long as she fucked him. He was constantly pushing the limits to see what it would take to push her away.

The day of importance, I had a large order for an office party, and the customer was going to pick it up shortly after the store opened for business. Mike and I went in early to make this order up. To help out, he brought Karen along and we were able to get the order ready with a little extra time thanks to Karen’s help.

While we were making up the order, Mike spoke up, “Karen shaved this morning while we were getting ready to come in.”

This seemed a little unusual to me, but I knew Mike and I had a guess where he wanted to take the conversation, so I took the bait, playing stupid. “Oh, well Karen, I’m glad that you shaved before you came in, we wouldn’t want any unsightly body hairs now would we?”

“No, she shaved her pussy.” Karen kept working away while Mike and I talked, ignoring us. “Karen, why don’t you show him.” With that she stopped and lifted up her skirt showing me her hairless pussy and no panties. She dropped her skirt right away and went back to work.

“Wow,” was all I could say.

“Did you like that?” Mike asked me.

“Of course I did, what guy wouldn’t?”

“Would you like to see more?”

“Sure.”

With that he walked up behind Karen and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She kicked it out of her way, and kept working like nothing had happened, naked from the waist down.

I ran up to the front of the store and turned off the lights hoping that no one could see in. I didn’t want any of my customers to see what was going on inside and get the wrong idea. I knew it was the wrong thing to do, if the wrong people got word of this, I would be shut down in a heart beat. But I was enjoying it and wasn’t about to stop the show.

She worked bottomless like that until we had the order done and ready for delivery, talking to us like nothing was amiss. We started to clean up when Mike asked me if I wanted to see her tits. Of course I did and I told him so. She ignored us again and started carrying something into the back area. Mike ran up behind her and followed her into the back area. He walked out seconds later with her shirt in hand, followed a moment later by her, naked except for a pair of shoes. Again, she went about what she was doing like nothing was different, talking to us, as the conversation required.

We had just finished up, and I was starting the prep work for opening the store. They took a seat at one of the tables and talked to me while I worked. This was a little unsettling to me since he was on the clock, but he did have a naked woman sitting in my store so what was I to do? We were ahead of schedule because of her assistance, and she was working for free, so I figured it worked out in the long run.

I can’t remember were the conversation was when Mike told me that her pussy tasted as good as it looked and that I should taste it. I told him that I was a little busy to taste her pussy, so he told her to go give me a taste. She walked over, ran a finger along her slit and offered it to me to taste.

Let me tell you, he was right, she did taste good, sweet and musky. So good in fact, I asked her if I could get another taste. With her approval, I cleaned my hands and ran a finger along her pussy. It was soft and wet. I stuck my finger up her hole, and then I ran it up to play with her clit for a second or two. When I pulled my hand away, she turned and walked back to Mike. I licked my finger clean, then washed my hands again, and went back to work. I hated every moment of the hand cleaning, but I didn’t think my customers would appreciate any of Karen’s special sauce with their food.

They disappeared into the back shortly after that. By what I could hear, I figured they were fucking and I let them do it undisturbed. It was getting close to opening time and Mike still wasn’t up front. So I went into the back area, walking in on them fucking, his shorts around his ankles, and Karen bent over holding onto to a shelf for support. I felt guilty doing it, but I had to tell them it was time to open and that they needed to get cleaned up and dressed before I unlocked the doors.

I had a couple more encounters with them, but that is for another story.

As part of the Fourth of July festivities, the city I live in has a big celebration the weekend before the Fourth every year. They have a band, beer tent, and lots of food. It is two blocks down the street from my store, so I figured it would kill my business the first year I owned the store; I was wrong. It did kill my lunch rush, but because of the crowd and the heat, I found that throughout the rest of the day, people kept trickling in and I ended up open much later than normal. It was almost midnight before I got the store clean and got out the door.

As I was locking up, I saw a couple of very drunk girls walking up the street. I mean they were very drunk. The one girl couldn’t walk and was leaning on her friend for support. The other girl was standing straight, but could not walk a straight line to save her life, probably because of her friend leaning against her. I had locked the store up and was unlocking my car when they got up by me and stopped.

“Nice car,” the girl standing up straight said to me.

I knew she was full of shit because my car was a rust heap 1970’s AMC. “Thanks,” I replied back anyway. For the first time I took notice of their looks, and boy were they hot. The girl standing up had dark blonde hair and the other girl had light brown hair. They were both wearing shorts and sleeveless blouses. The shirt on the girl barely able to stand had spaghetti straps and one of the straps had fallen down hinting at what laid underneath. I never got their names; I just remember them as the blonde and the brunette.

I had opened the car door and was about to get in when the girl that could barely stand, the brunette, looked at her friend and spoke very loudly, “I need a cock.” She then looked over at me and said, “Hey you, ya wanna fuck!”

I think that my heart skipped a beat when she said that. There was no way that she said what I thought that she said so I asked her, “Did I hear you say what I think I heard?”

“Yes, I want some cock and I wanna fuck.”

“You’re shitting me, right?”

With her free hand she reached down and unfastened her shorts pushing them as far down as she could with one hand. “Does this look like I’m fuckin’ with you?”

I could clearly see most of her panties. I figured that this couldn’t be happening to me, that she must have some alternative motive or something. “Oh, that looks really tempting, but I gotta get going.” I told her.

“Wait, I said that I want some cock!” She pushed herself away from her friend, reached down and started pulling her panties down. “I’m not fucking around, I wanna fuck.” Her shorts had fallen around her ankles now, and her panties were at her knees. She started to walk towards me and fell. Her friend tried to help her up, but she wouldn’t have anything to do with it until she had removed her panties.

I stood there dumbstruck staring at these two ladies as the brunette was trying to take her panties off while her friend tried to stand her up. There was one part of me telling me that I should go; that I should hop in the car and drive away as fast as I could. Something just wasn’t right with this scene and I couldn’t figure out what it was. Then there was this other part of me telling me that my guardian angel must be watching out for me that night and that I should help her into my car before I missed my chance.

The second line of reasoning won out and I found myself helping her over to the passenger door of my car. The blonde helped her in and climbed in the back seat while I ran around to the driver side of the car. No sooner had I sat down than her hand was opening my zipper. I asked where they wanted to go and the girl in the backseat told me that they only lived a few blocks up the street and that we could go there.

I think this is when I finally realized that she was in the back seat. This is also when I started to think ‘Ménage a Trios,’ boy my guardian angel was really looking out for me now.

I put the car in gear and slowly pulled away from the curb. The brunette had my dick out now and was going to town on me. I was really enjoying it, doing my best to maintain the speed limit and a straight line. I reached over and pulled up her shirt so that I could play with her tits. I was really getting into it when she started to slow down, and then stopped. I thought that maybe we were almost there and she was stopping so that she could get dressed or something. I asked the girl in the backseat if the turn was coming up and she said no.

The girl in my lap was still there and motionless, and I gave her a gentle nudge. Nothing, so I gave her another nudge. Still nothing, so at the next stop light I pulled her up off of my lap, and found that she was passed out cold.

Shit! Well, I guess my guardian angel wasn’t watching out for me as closely as I would like. I told the blonde and she said it didn’t surprise her since the girl was so fucked up anyway. Their turn was only a couple more blocks and when I parked, the blonde asked me if I would help her get her friend inside. We looked around for her shorts or panties, and discovered that she had left them on the sidewalk in front of my store. (I found them still on the sidewalk the next morning.)

crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers
12