Tales of a Mountain High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I'm a sucky judge of size, but these had to be at least a large C-cup. Without even thinking about it, I grabbed her back, and buried my face in her boobs. I was in heaven.

I was about to motorboat her when she pulled back, a now somewhat more devilish smile replacing the old angelic one on her face. Sliding the bra off her shoulders, she gave me this piercing look and said, "I want you to take off my thong... with your teeth."

Didn't have to ask me twice. I was immediately on my knees in front of her - not the least part because as I tried to stand, I tripped over the tangle of clothes around my ankles, but it was okay, because it put me in the right place. Grasping the edge of her thong between my front teeth, I slowly pulled it downward. As I uncovered her pussy, I saw that it was shaved bare except for a small "landing strip" right above her clitoris. In addition to that, it really also was the nicest looking pussy I had ever seen, and I've seen a few.

I got the thong down to her ankles, at which point she instructed me to go back to sitting in the chair. I didn't think twice – I went back to sitting in the chair.

She stepped out of the thong, now clad only in her socks and marching shoes. Trina stepped to the chair, and straddled me once more. Very, EXCRUCIATINGLY slowly, she lowered her body until her outer labia were just barely in contact with the head of my cock. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she held herself there, rubbing the wetness of her pussy on the head of my cock.

Then she pulled up a bit, breaking contact. Slowly, she lowered back down, until the head of my cock popped inside of her pussy.

You know, here's the facts. If Osama Bin Laden himself had walked through the door behind me just then and put a bullet in my head, I would've died a happy man. However, fate decided that I was going to be a lot happier than I was just at that moment.

Trina slowly pulled up again, letting the head of my cock slip out of her pussy. Holding just a moment, she smiled down at me, and then dropped back down, SO slowly, until my cock was half into her pussy. She stopped there and just stood – her leg muscles must've been incredibly well developed an toned to pull something like that off.

Now, being the ADD King, my brain immediately told my eyes to look. So, I looked – and yes, her thigh and calf muscles looked like something straight out of a fitness video. Then, my cock demanded attention again.

Trina started swiveling her hips ever so slightly, moving her pussy in a tiny circle around my cock. I gasped with pure pleasure, and then the logic centers in my brain kicked in again.

"Uh, I'm not gonna last too long if you do that," I managed to say past the fog of hormones screaming through my brain.

"Sure you will," Trina giggled. "You just came ten minutes ago. You've got it in you."

I suppose she had a point, because she kept swiveling, and I didn't lose it.

Then, she pulled herself up again. This time, after the head of my cock popped out, she kept her outer labia still in contact with the head, rubbing back and forth on it.

After a few seconds of that – which felt like an hour – the smile on her face got even bigger, she relaxed the tension in her leg muscles, and let her entire weight drop onto my cock.

As her pussy enveloped every last bit of my cock, my brain just went into overload. I will tell you right now, there is no experience, no alcohol, no drug, that can provide as much stimulus to your brain as mind-blowing sex.

Her pussy was like a tight, warm, soft, wet velvet glove. I swear to God, I had never felt a pussy like hers before. The logical part of my brain commanded my mouth to ask her exactly how she had developed such muscular control, but all that came out was, "Guhhhhhhh..."

"Oh, you like?" Trina asked. Then, she truly started to fuck me. It wasn't hard fucking, like bouncing up and down and threatening to make the chair break fucking, but it was far better than that. She started to gently rock back and forth, lifting a little tiny bit off of me with each rock.

I had closed my eyes and leaned my head back, and just sat there in absolute ecstasy as the friction of her pussy on my cock sent me over the Stratodome, over the rainbow, over the fucking St. Louis Arch. Then I heard her moan a little, and I opened my eyes.

At that point, I decided I wanted to get a look at this, so I looked down at my crotch. With each thrust, about a third of my cock would come out of her pussy. It was slick and gleaming wet with her juices. Then, she would envelop my entire cock once more, and as she rocked back, the lips of her pussy stretched tightly around my cock as it was partially exposed.

I looked at her face, and close as I was to going over the edge myself, I recognized the look of a person approaching orgasm. So, I decided to be a little proactive. Pulling her chest closer to me, I took the nipple of her left breast in my mouth. I sucked on it gently, and then VERY gently nipped at it with my teeth, which caused her to gasp, and her pussy to contract even more tightly around my cock – and I really didn't think that was possible.

Now, apparently, she was right on the doorstep of an orgasm when I did that, because it clearly sent her over the edge – and good holy Christ did she have a loud orgasm.

She slammed herself down onto my lap as hard as she could, moaning – nothing coherent, but all very loud. Her pussy started quivering and contracting erratically, and, well, that was enough to push me over the edge too.

I grabbed her ass and tried to pull her even more closely to me, as my cock erupted for the second time. I could feel jet after jet of cum firing out the end of my cock as I filled her with, as Liz Phair would've said, my "hot white cum."

Finally, we both came down from the mountaintop. We just sat there for a moment, as my cock finally began to soften.

beep beep

beep beep

beep beep

What the fuck?

Then I realized. It was 4:15.

"Oh shit!" I shouted. Then, realizing I might be able to be heard outside the office, whispered, "Oh shit!"

"What?" Trina asked.

"That's my watch alarm going off," I said. "That means I have five minutes to get to the upper parking lot and meet the St. Bone marching band."

Trina looked me in the eye and smiled mischievously. "What if I don't feel like getting off your cock?" she asked.

Now I was getting a little desperate. "As much as I would love to stay and have this argument with you," I said, "I have got to get up there or Dr. Smythe is going to barbecue my balls for breakfast, and this will definitely never happen again!"

"Well, okay," Trina said, a disappointed tone to her voice. She stood up, releasing my cock, and at the same time, putting her hand under her pussy so that anything that dripped out wouldn't get on the floor.

Now I was curious. As I hurriedly pulled up my boxers, shorts, and pants, I asked her, "What are you going to do to keep from dripping everywhere till you can get to a bathroom?"

"Very simple," she replied. Reaching with her dry hand into her uniform pants, she pulled a tampon out of the interior pocket, unwrapped it, and slid it into her pussy.

"That's ingenious," I said. "I never would've thought of that!"

"That's because you're a GUY," she laughed.

Then I stopped again. "Wait, you had that tampon with you... then you were expecting something like this? You were expecting to get laid on Band Day?"

She looked me in the eye as she pulled her bra on. "Absolutely," she said. "And I expected it to be you. I searched you out this morning. I've been waiting for an opportunity to do this since I first talked to you back at the beginning of the semester."

Well, I almost pulled my pants back down and fucked her again right then and there, but a look at my watch told me I had a whopping two minutes to get to the upper lot. I grabbed my uniform jacket and opened the door. I was halfway out the door when she grabbed my arm. Pulling me back to her, she whispered, "We'll have to do this again sometime, Eight Inch."

She kissed me, snaking her tongue inside my mouth, and almost convincing me again to stay in the office with her for Round 3, but I was gonna be in deep shit very shortly, so I broke the kiss and started running, tossing a "Bye!" over my shoulder as I went.

I struggled to get into my jacket as I ran down the concourse, going through all kinds of contortions to get the zipper up in the back as I went. I got a lot of strange looks, but the strangest of all was when I skidded to a stop in front of the St. Bonaventure band in the upper lot.

Jerry Marks had been a friend of mine since we were in preschool, and he was now the St. Bone drum major. Looking at my rumpled uniform, my flushed face, and what was clearly my mussed hair, a grin cracked his face.

"Glad you could join us, Jack," he said, a laugh hiding under his voice. "Although, it appears that you had an acceptable reason for being late."

Now of course, being Jerry, he had to say this loud enough for the ENTIRE Matador Marching Band to hear. Most of them knew me, and they all had a good rollicking laugh at my expense.

What could I do? I just smiled and flashed them a big thumbs up, while the smile on my face got even bigger than it had been.

About an hour later, I waited just next to the south end zone with the rolling cart that contained my keyboard. Normally, I entered the sidelines from the north end zone, but circumstances had forced us to switch things around a bit tonight.

I noticed a shadow fall over me – the unmistakable shadow of the bell of a sousaphone. I looked back over my shoulder, and there behind me was what I had always thought to be one of the strangest blocks of our opener – the tubas and the alto saxophones. And there, her cheeks still pink, but her hair now covered by a dark blue beret, was Trina Zapata. The alto sax standing next to her was no taller than her, with red hair and smaller boobs, and also a much smaller instrument.

I made eye contact with Trina, and she smiled and waved at me. I waved back, and then turned back to the keyboard. As I did so, I heard Trina saysotto voce, but still loud enough for me to hear, "You see the keyboard player, Jen? That's Jack Bauer. And he's got eight inches..."

I didn't hear the rest, as the drumline came to attention at that moment and did a massive drum hit that would've woken the dead. But as I pushed the keyboard forward onto the sideline, I stood straighter at attention than I had all season, with a big smile on my face.

Here's hoping the rest of my college experience will be the same.

12