Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty naked frolics at a barbecue.
3.1k words
4.31
52.9k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

Chapter 2 The Naked Barbecue

In the week before the poolside barbecue, Beverley had been spending all her spare time sunbathing nude in the garden to acquire an all over tan.. She had also waxed her already shaven pubic area. As a final touch, to eliminate strap marks, she had not worn underwear for two days. Beverley's friend, Dorothy, had indicated that the dress code for the barbecue was pretty informal with most of the guests opting for complete nudity.

The day of the barbecue was warm and sunny as Beverley and Graham set off in the late morning with a few bottles of wine, chocolates and a case of lagers.

'Do you know who's coming to Dorothy's barbecue apart from her husband?' Graham asked.

'I believe Dorothy's sister will be there with her partner Gerald and a daughter from her first marriage. I think the other guests will be a few of their immediate neighbours.'

'And how old is her daughter?' Graham asked.

'Graham!' said Beverley sharply and smacked in on the thigh.

'Just curious,' Graham responded.

'I bet you are. Just curious indeed! I know exactly what you are thinking.'

'Well tell me; is she a virgin?'

'I've no idea; I doubt it. But do you seriously imagine an eighteen year old girl would fancy someone practically old enough to be her grandfather?'

Suitably chastened Graham relapsed into to silence; Beverley, however, was all too aware of how woman of all ages found her husband extremely attractive.

After a few wrong turns they finally arrived at their destination, an elegant Georgian House set in extensive grounds. The open front door was an obvious invitation to walk straight in. In the hall they were greeted by a man wearing a bathrobe who strolled in from the conservatory.

'Hello, you must be Beverley and Graham; I'm Dorothy's husband Mark. Oh I see you've brought some supplies' shall I take them? Thanks very much.'

They shook hands and followed Mark into the conservatory to be greeted by Dorothy.

'Isn't it a wonderful day,' Dorothy said. She looked at them questioningly. 'Do you want to change in the house? The others have left their clothes in here. Help yourself to bathrobes and come down to the pool when you are ready and I'll introduce you to the others.'

'Well they seem to have everything under control,' Graham said, after their hosts left them to undress; 'even providing bathrobes to cover our modesty.'

It didn't take Beverley long to undress; she was only wearing a skirt and a blouse. She waited while Graham finished undressing and slipped on a robe.

'Oh hello, who are you?' a girl's voice said as she entered through the door from the house.

She was about eighteen of slight build with long dark hair and firm breasts shaped like large apples. Apart from her small neatly trimmed bikini of black pubic hair she was naked.

'I'm Linda, Dorothy's niece.'

Beverley and Graham introduced themselves.

'Shall we go down to the pool? I only came in to get some suntan lotion. It's pretty fierce down there,' Linda said, leading them out into the garden.

As they approached the pool they were greeted again by Dorothy who was now, rather bizarrely, wearing a plastic apron as was her husband Mark. Everyone else was naked. She began to introduce them to the assembled guests.

'This is my sister Sylvia and her partner Gerald. I see you've already met Linda her daughter. The two people in the pool are our neighbours and good friends Jennifer and Ken. Help yourself to drinks. Mark and I are going to do some barbecuing now.'

Graham removed his robe and threw it down on a vacant sun bed. He wasn't a bit shy about stripping in public; in fact he was rather vain about showing off his slim well toned athletic body. After a slight hesitation Beverley also removed her robe. She was immediately aware that all the men were discretely eyeing her up. Gerald got up and strolled over.

'Can I get you guys a drink,' he asked although the focus of his attention was clearly Beverley.

'Yes, I'll have a glass of white wine please,' Beverley said.

'I'll have a beer,' Graham said rather shortly, slightly irritated by Gerald's obvious attraction to Beverley. 'Shall we have a swim?' Graham suggested while Gerald went off to fetch the drinks.

'No, I want to soak up a bit of sun first; you go' Beverley replied, reclining languorously on her sun bed. Feeling slightly miffed Graham went down to the pool on his own. Jennifer and Ken were standing close together in a corner of the pool. They greeted him casually has he jumped in. He swam gently up and down for a couple of lengths before stopping to chat with them. Ken was standing close behind Jennifer and gently fondling her breasts. From the way that Jennifer was reacting he suspected that Ken had an erection.

Gerald returned with the drinks.

'I see your husband's deserted you; a very unwise thing to do when his wife is such a very attractive woman.'

Beverley smiled at the compliment and took the proffered drink. He lay down on the adjacent sun bed propped himself up on one elbow and without any attempt at disguise casually inspected her naked body.

'Are you a model?' he asked. Beverley smiled again.

'That's a rather obvious chat up line isn't.'

'No, don't get me wrong, I'm a professional photographer. Most ordinary women don't give such close attention to the depilation of their pubic area as you obviously do; hence my question.'

Beverley wondered if she ought to show some sign of annoyance at his very personal remarks but concluded that it would be rather hypocritical since she was lying naked on a sun bed. He caught her looking at his penis which was rather large; she hastily looked away.

'8½ inches long when erect, if you'r wondering,' he murmured.

Beverley pretended she hadn't heard his outrageous remark

'No, I'm not a model; Graham likes me this way.' She said.

'And if I might say so, without giving offence, so do I,' he smiled. 'Anyway, even if you aren't a professional model I love to photograph you some time. Get in touch if you want to, Dorothy has my details. I see you husband is returning; so I'll see you later.'

He stood up, a magnificent hunk of a man; well over six foot tall. Beverley experienced a secret frisson of lust as she imagined his 8½ inch erection.

'I see you didn't lack for company while I was away,' Graham said expectantly.

'No.' Beverley replied enigmatically. 'I think I'll take a swim now.' She was conscious of the fact that her labial lips had parted slightly and felt the need for cooling water. Once again she had the undivided attention of all the men as she sauntered down to the pool.

****

Some time later Dorothy and Mark began to serve food from their barbecue not to mention large quantities of alcohol. Once all the guests were catered for the barbecue cooks shed their aprons and sat down with their guests.

As a great connoisseur of women's breasts Graham was very impressed by Dorothy's magnificent pair.

'You didn't tell me that your friend had such a great pair of tits,' Graham said in a quiet aside to Beverley.

'I thought I'd keep that as a special treat for you,' she replied. Alcohol had repaired their slightly spiky relationship of earlier in the day.

'Could you put in a word in for me; I'd love to conduct a personal examination.'

Beverley slapped him playfully on the thigh. 'Behave yourself.'

Dorothy came over and sat down in an adjacent chair. 'Having trouble with your man, Beverley?' she enquired with a smile.

'All I said was...' 'Graham!' Beverley interrupted sternly.

'Now I'm intrigued,' Dorothy said. There was a moment's silence. Graham looked at Beverley.

'Dorothy, you know what men are like; he just remarked what nice breasts you have.'

'Thank you Graham, you've made my day.' Dorothy replied with a smile. 'Now I really must have a rest; cooking and alcohol are beginning to take their toll.'

The combined effect of the alcohol and the heat appeared to be having a soporific effect on everybody. Sylvia, Gerald and Mark were all asleep while Jennifer and Ken had disappeared. The only person still standing was Linda who was showing some signs of distress.

''I'm feeling rather dizzy,' she said, teetering dangerously near the edge of the pool.

Dorothy came over. 'Never mind my dear I think you've had just a bit too much sun. Let's go back to the house. You need to lie down.'

'No, let me take her,' Beverley said, 'you need a break.'

'Thank you,' Dorothy said. 'Upstairs; turn left along the landing, second door on the right.'

Beverley put her arm round Linda's shoulders and led her solicitously up to the house.

Upstairs in the bedroom Linda lay down gratefully on the bed and closed her eyes. From the window Beverley looked out on the idyllic garden with guests dozing by the pool. The bedroom was cool and quiet. She felt an overwhelming desire to lie down on the bed and sleep.

****

Down by the pool Dorothy was relaxing on a sun bed adjacent to Graham. He looked around; everyone appeared to be comatose.

'You really do have got gorgeous tits,' Graham murmured.

Dorothy propped herself up on her elbow and looked at Graham noting that her 'nice breasts' had now changed to a rather more familiar 'gorgeous tits'. She could see that Graham's cock had extended slightly. She leaned over confidentially.

'I think it might be a good idea if we continued this conversation elsewhere. Would you like a tour of the garden?'

They got up quietly and strolled casually away into the garden. Soon they were out of sight of the pool.

'It's a bit like the Garden of Eden here' Graham joked.

'Really?' Dorothy replied. 'If I remember rightly there was no sex in the Garden of Eden; and judging by the size of your erection I rather assumed you wanted to fuck me.'

Graham glanced round to check they were unobserved, put his arm round her waist, pulled her gently towards him and kissed her on the lips. Dorothy gently stroked his now fully erect cock and smiled conspiratorially.

'Come with me. I want to show you something; but keep very quiet.'

She led him up a grassy bank and signalled him to drop to the ground. From behind a group of large rhododendron they heard the unmistakable sound of lovemaking. Graham looked questioningly at Dorothy. She put a finger to her lips and gently led him to a small gap in the vegetation. Jennifer and Ken were sitting on their haunches facing one another fully absorbed in mutual masturbation.

****

Up in the bedroom, Beverley woke from a light sleep to find Linda looking down at her and gently touching her breasts.

'I'm sorry,' Linda said, 'Did I wake you? You really are very beautiful. Do you mind?'

Beverley shook her head. Linda gently traced the outline of her breasts before moving speculatively downwards.

'How do you manage to have such a lovely bare quim?' Linda enquired.

'Waxing,' Beverley replied.

Linda pulled a face

'Is it painful?'

'A bit,' Beverley replied,' but Graham likes me this way.'

'I bet he does, it's so smooth.' Linda was rubbing a hand over Beverley's vaginal area. Her fingers came to rest near Beverley's orifice. Very delicately and tentatively Linda's finger began probing.

'Oh!' said Beverley with a mixture of surprise and delight. Linda snuggled down beside Beverley before lying directly on top of her. Their lips met in a tentative kiss. Beverley was surprised how light Linda was. Linda wriggled around with undisguised pleasure.

'Ooh Beverley you have such a lovely soft springy body. I almost wish I was a man so I could fuck you!'

Beverley was slightly shocked to hear someone she regarded as little more than a girl coming out with this mildly obscene suggestion..

'Can I kiss your cherry? Linda asked impulsively. Without waiting for a reply she swung round and straddled Beverley in the soixante-neuf position and began to delicately tongue her orifice. Linda's vagina was now very close to Beverley's mouth. She probed it gently with her fingers and observed Linda's sexual juices beginning to flow. Beverley buried her face in Linda's crotch and began to lick her cunt as they rolled over sideways; both now totally preoccupied with pleasuring each other.

****

Dorothy and Graham watched as Jennifer brought Ken to a climax; a fountain of semen rained down on Jennifer's breasts.

'A short interval before the second act I think,' Dorothy murmured with a giggle.

'Come on Graham, I'm feeling really horny; lets go,' Dorothy whispered.

Dorothy led the peeping pair silently away to a secluded wooded area.

'I think we are alright here and unlikely to be disturbed. The ground's a bit messy though; do you mind if we do it doggy fashion?' Dorothy asked.

'That's fine by me,' said Graham, that way I can feel your tits while I'm fucking you.'

Graham rather liked the practical tone of their exchanges. They both wanted a good fuck and that was all. Dorothy knelt down on the ground and leant forward supporting herself on her hands. She looked at him over her shoulder.

'Just feel me up a little before you put your cock in. This will be the first time for quite a while that I've had a man inside me.'

While surprised to hear what she said, he got down behind her and reached between her legs and felt her cunt. She was already juicy and wide open. He moved up close behind her, slowly eased his cock up her cunt and began to fuck her.

'Oh God; Graham; that feels so nice; it's been so long since I've had real hard cock up there. Oh, oh, oh yes, don't stop.'

Dorothy wriggled from side to side savouring the half forgotten pleasure of a hard cock.

'Yes, yes' oh God yes, yes, that's so wonderful. Oh yes!'

Graham inserted a finger inside her cunt and began to probe for her 'G' spot. Renewed cries of delight from Dorothy signalled that he had found it.

'Oh Graham; this is gorgeous, I bet you think I'm a bit of a whore, don't you?'

'Dorothy, there's nothing I like better than a whore with big tits with her legs wide open.'

'Shall I tell you my secret fantasy?' She gasped.

'Just so long it is utterly depraved and disgusting,' Graham responded laughing.

'I'd like to be on a building site; ah, ah, ah,' Dorothy was reaching a frenzy of sexual excitement, 'one of the builders would hold me down; oh God this is nice, then they would all fuck me one after another. Oh yes Graham I'm going to come now ahhhh.' She began to squeal with ecstatic delight as Graham ejaculated fiercely and copiously inside her.

Dorothy rolled over on the ground by now oblivious to the state of the ground and still in thrall to her ecstatic orgasm. She lay on her back and smiled up at Graham.

'Thank you Graham that was wonderful; aren't I a shameless bitch? Perhaps I ought to explain that Mark is impotent so I normally have to rely on dildos and a lot of imagination. So the real thing is a special pleasure.'

Graham helped Dorothy to her feet and tried to brush away the various bits of vegetation adhering to her body. He pulled her close to him and kissed her again on the lips. The piquant pleasure of making love to a woman he hardly knew proved to be a powerful aphrodisiac. His cock was beginning to stiffen again. Graham backed Dorothy up against an adjacent tree and entered her suddenly and forcefully without any preamble.. Dorothy gasped in pleasurable surprise. He fucked her vigorously for a further ten minute before discharging another shot of semen inside her. She felt weak at the knees and sagged helplessly into his arms, sobbing quietly with pleasure. They stood locked together in a close embrace for at least a minute while Graham's cock slowly subsided inside her.

'I suppose we ought to get back before they send out a search party,' Graham suggested. 'We ought to have a common story.'

'Don't worry; Mark won't ask any questions, he knows I need a man from time to time.' Dorothy said quietly.

'It's Beverley I was thinking about; she's only too well aware that I like to fuck around.' Graham replied.

'Well fortunately she went up the house with Linda didn't she,' Dorothy responded briskly. 'Don't worry about imaginary problems.'

Back at the pool side Gerald and Sylvia were still dozing while Jennifer and Ken were back in the pool.

'I think I fancy another swim Graham, how about you? Dorothy said

Sylvia opened her eyes and looked at her sister curiously, noticing the semen oozing down her inner thigh. The adulterous pair quickly slid into the water.

****

By late afternoon the party was beginning to wind down. Graham and Dorothy had stayed by the pool after their late swim but the others were making preparations to leave. Sylvia and Gerald had returned to the house to see how Linda was while Jennifer and Ken had already left. Beverley emerged from the house now fully dressed and suggested to Graham that it was time to leave. They both conveyed their thanks to Dorothy and told her how much they had enjoyed the day.

'Before you go I must tell you about the party we always have in the autumn. It's our lingerie party and we only ever ask our more broadminded friends. The party usually starts about 8.00 pm with drinks and nibbles. After about an hour, as the mood takes them, the ladies start removing their dresses to show off their best lingerie while the men strip down to jockey shorts and T shirts.'

'Sounds very interesting,' Graham enthused. 'We look forward to it.'

Beverley and Graham returned to the house. While Graham was dressing in the conservatory, Beverly walked into the hall and found Gerald talking to Mark.

'Is Linda alright now?' she enquired.

'Yes, she's fine,' Gerald replied. 'Sylvia is looking after her upstairs. Oh, by the way, here's my card. Please get in touch. I'd love to photograph you.'

When Graham emerged from the conservatory Beverley and Graham made their final farewells and headed out to their car.

Driving home Graham noticed how happy and relaxed Beverley was.

'Did you enjoy it?' he asked.

'Oh yes, it was lovely, did you?'

'A perfect day,' he said.

They drove on in relaxed silence, each of them thinking their own thoughts and keeping their own council. Sometimes silence really is golden.

To be continued...

LC10
LC10
113 Followers