Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

'Take it steadily Marty,' she pleaded.

'Enjoy Marty; enjoy,' Graham said encouragingly, 'this probably your last chance to get your prick up inside Beverley.'

Marty took his time; savouring every thrust of his cock and Beverley's whimpering response. As he approached climax he reached forward and squeezed Beverley's tits for the last time and squirted his semen deep into her anus.

When Beverley and Marty had disentangled themselves Graham suggested that they all take a swim together. The warm sea soon washed all the sweat and semen away but nothing would wash away the memory of their day of debauchery.

'I've got an idea,' said Graham 'lets play confessions. Each one of us must confess some disgusting shameful dirty secret in their past life.'

Beverley shook her head emphatically. 'No Graham, there's no way I'm confessing anything to you.'

'Alright,' he replied, 'we'll both confess separately to Marty and Marty can confess to one of us. Are you game Marty?' Marty nodded smiling.

'OK, but I'm happy to make my confession to both of you.'

To be continued...

LC10
LC10
113 Followers
12