Tales of Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
The first chapter of a community-voted series of tales.
2.1k words
3.88
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clear blue skies without a cloud in view, a gentle breeze whistling through old oak trees in the forest ahead; soft grass with a pattering of daisies here and there to guide her way. The young woman skipped forth across the path, sunlight gracing her pale skin, warming her fiery red hair as the curls bounced along with each of her movements. Truly, this day and this girl was something out of a fairy tale. With the delightful day, wonderful scenery and her youthful visage draped in light mauve cotton she continued through the forest, finally arriving at a rocky path that appeared to lead towards an opening further ahead.

"Finally, it's finally time for me to go out into the world and do my part, Mother said twenty is a fine age to go off on my own, but one year won't make the difference!"

She exclaimed, her amber eyes gleaming brightly with excitement, her youthful innocence showing as she proclaimed her plot to the emptiness of the woodland around her. Continuing down the narrow dirt path, occasionally hopping from stone to stone, the nature around her became more apparent. Small rabbits, fawns and various types of winged insects that looked encrusted by gems flocked all around, their small chirps and scuttles making her short journey seem like something out of a very pleasant dream. Reaching into her small leather pouch on her hip, she pulled out a scroll of parchment and uncoiled it, glancing downwards as she paused mid-step.

"I'm glad Father still had this map in his study, but which way to go from here?"

She paused, humming softly and tapping her delicate fingers across the old map as she drew out her next steps. Her eyes wandered upwards to the sky and then back down at the map once more and she frowned for a moment, but took in a deep breath, folded the map back up and placed it into her pouch once again.

"Well, it will take a little while to get to the next town, but there's a village nearby, so perhaps staying the night will do me some good - It is a new place after all."

She mused, double-checking herself to make sure she hadn't left anything behind. When all was well and she was content, she put one foot in front of the other and stepped on, eventually merging with a large road. According to her map reading of earlier, she needed only to continue down here for an hour or two before arriving at her resting place of the evening.

"Excellent!"

She called out into the quietness of the road, then shook her head from either side with a bashful smile, simply murmuring something beneath her breath about talking to herself a little too openly. Surprisingly, there weren't many people around. She only passed two men on horseback about an hour into her journey, they looked weary and didn't say much apart from a brief nod and a greeting. Not long after she could see the buildings and chimney smoke from a small village in the distance, almost a large village, but not quite a town. It seemed that seeing a little bit of civilisation put a bounce in her step and she hurried forth, looking for the inn.

Several buildings lined the outside of the village, a blacksmith, stables, the inn on the right and a small pattering of houses surrounding the northern side. The centre was flooded with various small stalls, most of them farm or baked goods. She smiled towards the busy people coming and going, but they seemed very busy indeed and didn't take much notice of her, so she made her way towards the inn and opened the door. A strong waft of sweat and ale smacked her in the face. She gasped, trying not to gag at the stench, but pushed forth into the small lobby and was shocked with what she found. Various different races, scantily clad and lingering about; some stood upon the railings between areas of the inn, dancing and laughing. Various drinks were flowing and for a second, all eyes were on her - The newcomer.

For the most part, people seemed to be enjoying themselves. But that stench, that god awful stench, she could've never thought to witness such a thing - Especially not in such a quiet, homely village - Or how it was described in her map by her father, at least. The young redhead shuffled forwards, squeezing past people to reach the front of the inn where she called over the barkeep, asked for the inn keeper and eventually, after raising her voice over the hustle and bustle, managed to book a room for the evening.

Despite the business of the downstairs, the bar area was surprisingly quiet and she'd managed to sit down and order herself a small glass of red wine, which she sipped out of whilst nervously watching the other patrons. A second and third glass of wine followed, but she decided that with her current limited funds that retiring for the night would be more profitable than spending all of her savings on drinks - After all, there were other inns all across the world and no doubt, other wines to sample too!

She slid from her seat, paid for her last drink and made her way to the stairs. Apparently the inn had become even busier still whilst she was sipping away and now, with a dim-lit atmosphere and herself slightly tipsy, there was a different atmosphere at play. Something more playful, with other drinkers dancing, laughing and chatting. It was nice, but if she wanted to continue her way to the city to look for an adventuring party, she'd need to get at least some sleep. She continued to follow the stairs up to the third floor, the steps creaked quietly beneath her feet as her hands traced the wooden railing around the spiral staircase, higher and higher, upwards she went until she arrived at a corridor.

Glancing down at the key she was given, she mumbled out 'seven... Seven...Ah!' As she spotted her door, put the key in slowly and turned it. The door opened with a gentle click and she stepped inside, closing it over behind her, but not shutting it fully. A quick routine went about of lighting the candles and having a quick bathe in the tub by the window, it was already filled with water, albeit it was a little chilly at this point. Still, she de-robed herself, removing all of her garments and resting her staff by the side of the wooden tub, then slid inside, shivering quietly at the coolness of the water.

"So, this is the first stop on my journey then, Papa, I hope I make you proud as an adventurer."

She muttered to herself, clearly loud enough that she could hear the quiet laughter of people outside of her room, probably walking down the hallway. After bathing, she got out of the tub and indulged in the wrapped bread and cheese she'd brought with her from home, occasionally eyeing over the map she laid down on the table. A shiver once more, her bare skin, still damp from the bath prickled as a cool draft brushed over her and she eyed the bed, sighing contently as she inevitably made her way over to it, peeled back the blankets and slid under the covers. The young woman summoned a deep breath and blew out the candles, gently getting comfortable enough to fall asleep.

Quiet snoring echoed throughout the room, a cool breeze rolled over her skin as she had appeared to kick off the blanket throughout the night and whatever was happening in her sweet dreams was clearly amplifying her movement in the waking world. Each individual hair began to stand up, her pink nipples perked and hardened, occasionally a quiet lustful groan would slither out of her mouth. Something in the room stirred, but our dearest was still sleeping peacefully. Whoever or whatever it was, made its way towards the bed and lingered over her in a cloak of shadows, simply watching, admiring for now.

It did not take long for the shadow to make its move, however. Leaning down, the perky pink nipples hardened further as whoever it was made a move and began suckling upon them, their shadowy form slithering down the young lady's abdomen, their fingers creeping between her thighs and parting her nether. Further whimpered moans erupted from the sleeping adventurer, for she merely thought this was a blissful dream - Perhaps it was, maybe even for more than one of them. The shadow began toying with her slit, occasionally rolling a finger over her hardening nub and paying sweet, sweet attention to her clitoris, as if wanting to hear the moans of a young virgin girl who was being violated in the dark was a dream specifically crafted for them.

The door to the room opened once more and another shadowy figure entered and made their way over to the bed. The hallway was merely dimly lit and so any light that made it into the room dissipated as soon as the door way closed, but what is known is that both shadowy figures appeared to disrobe soon after and clambered upon the bed, both of them at opposing sides of the sleeping woman; both of them hungrily glaring downwards at her with lust in both their minds and their loins.

Her legs were suddenly fully parted and lifted into the air as the figure at the bottom of the bed slid between them, with quick movement they began rubbing their thick, shadowy cock against her nether lips, using her arousal and juices to slipper himself up, going quickly and gently at first, then applying pressure and starting to close her legs and allow her sleeping body to get them off. The shadow at the top laughed quietly and turned her head to face them, a thumb to open her mouth and the bulbous tip of his cock slid in between her perky little lips, simply rocking their hips, the duo continued this for several minutes, clearly holding themselves back from going a little too roughly and occasionally pausing whenever she made the slightest of sounds.

The young redhead continued to moan in waves as she slept, her loins betraying her resting body as it was clear to both of her assailants that she was enjoying this quite a lot - And that seemed to arouse them further, for they were groping and grinding on an unconscious woman who happened to not close her door properly - Perhaps it was simply welcoming them into her holes? That wine must have been something special for her not to wake up to the feeling of a cock in her mouth and one between her thighs, yet she simply slumbered through it. The two assailants took this as a gesture of good faith and began speeding up their movements, either too anxious or excited to slow down, clearly wanting to finish their task and leave her nude and coated in the juices of these strangers. Yes, that must have been their plan.

Softly gargling on the sweet offering of a stranger's thick fuckmallet, she whimpered, her saliva and the mystery man's pre-cum lubing her up nicely to be used as a fuck doll and she was used. After many moments of fucking her mouth, the shadowy individual gasped and shot a thick load into the back of her throat before pulling his cock out of her and panting, making their way quickly to the door where they donned their clothing once more. This left the other to continue their assault of her thighs, the tip of his cock occasionally brushing against the moist lips of her teenage pussy, prodding at them and tempting fate should he ever enter into them. A grumble came out of the mystery man's mouth as he pressed her thighs tighter together and went on a rampage of humps, still brushing against her pussy but having to pull himself away before fully entering her. Pant, pant, pant. A groan came out that he stifled barely as he bucked his hips and shot strand after strand of his hot, sticky goo across her pussy lips and up her stomach, then he looked down at his work of art with a grin and licked his lips, trying to get his breath back.

"That wine is certainly something, welcome to Goldshire."

He whispered down to her ear, placing a single kiss upon her lips and slid his cock from between her legs, also exiting the room after dressing himself. She slept like a baby the entire night and even woke up with the covers back on herself, yet she trailed a finger downwards to her puffy nether lips and slid a finger inside herself, rubbing at her clit slowly with a quiet gasp. She looked towards the open door and paused her self love for now, mumbling quietly to herself.

"Why am I so horny this morning?"