Tales of Carlitos Ch. 02

Story Info
Carlos seduces the reference librarian.
2.5k words
4.01
44.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perlita
Perlita
6 Followers

Tales of Carlitos, the Mexican Factory Worker

Freedom of Speech

Carlos entered the large main library, walking under a banner that read, "Protect Freedom of Speech." Carlos chuckled. "These crazy Americans. They are so concerned with freedom, but they never do anything fun. I don't understand why they worry so much about freedom if they don't use it for anything."

Carlos went to the second floor to look for Elaine, the reference librarian. He met Elaine a month ago when he came to the library looking for a book on freedom of speech for his English class. Carlos took an English class two days a week to improve his speaking and writing skills so that one day he could get a better job, a job outside of factory work.

His assignment had been to write a paragraph on the importance of freedom of speech. Carlos had written:

Freedom of speech is very, very important to Americans. They like to say what they think all the time. You need lots and lots of freedom for that. Americans even say what they want about the president. If they think the president is a bad man, they can say so and not get in trouble. This is why I love America.

He saw Elaine at the reference desk looking quizzically at her computer searching for some important piece of information. As he approached her, she greeted him.

"Carlos, how are you? How is the project going?"

"I'm doing very well, with your help. I should be finished in a week or two."

"How long is the assignment?" Elaine asked.

"I have to write 20 pages," Carlos lied. "It's very difficult. My English is not so good."

Elaine grimaced. "I can't believe they would give you such a long assignment. It's hard to write in a foreign language."

Carlos nodded. "But freedom of speech is so interesting to write about. It's very important to you Americans."

"It's the most important thing," she replied, smugly. "It's what makes our country so much better than a lot of other places."

Carlos flinched. He had planned to seduce Elaine but now felt repulsed He didn't need an arrogant woman sucking his dick when there were so many women in the world. But those eyes, those green eyes. In Mexico, most people had brown eyes. Green eyes were exotic to Carlos.

Her lips were too thin for his taste, but lips were merely for show; the tongue did all the work. And, with a little education, even the most reluctant woman could give the most delightful head. And her hair was not what you would call stylish. It could be, if this woman would look in the mirror and think about ways to make her plain features beautiful. All women could make themselves beautiful, if they wanted. A touch of eyeliner, a splash of perfume, a low neckline. Why did she wear her hair so straight?

It had been a week since Carlos had seduced his co-worker's wife and he was getting horny. Elaine would do. While making love, of what importance was politics? He was quite sure that Elaine was slowly accepting his advances. The last time he visited the library under the guise of researching President Bush's thoughts on freedom of speech, Elaine was clearly more physical toward Carlos. She leaned over his shoulder as she helped him scroll through Internet sites, her warm breath beating down on his shoulder. Very soon she would give up her arrogant and prissy facade and embrace Carlos' warm and eager love.

Carlos went into action. "If I could only have some help," he said to Elaine, his big brown eyes opened wide for a sorrowful effect. "It's so hard to write so many pages all by myself."

Elaine paused, embarrassed. She stammered something about being busy. Carlos merely stared at her, big brown eyes deflecting her poor excuse. She looked at the clock then stammered, "We close in 20 minutes. I can help you for 15 minutes after we close. Then I have to go and meet a friend."

"I will wait for you at that table by the books on homeland security," Carlos said, grinning.

Exactly 20 minutes later, prompt and pristine, Elaine came to Carlos' table and sat next to him. Her skirt was long, too long, and Carlos was disappointed that even while sitting, he could not see much of her legs. Her blouse, however, was slightly more attractive with a modern cut and enough buttons undone to be slightly sexy. An unbuttoned button was very attractive to Carlos, wherever the button lie.

"Do you have an outline?" She asked seriously, ever the schoolmarm.

Carlos pulled out the sheets of paper he had used when he drafted his paragraph for class. "I'm having trouble with how to write about talking. It's very difficult."

"You need to plan your whole paper and then write," Elaine said. "You can't just start writing 20 pages. Let me show you."

Elaine leaned toward Carlos to get a blank piece of paper from his supply. As she stretched past Carlos he leaned toward her so he could rub against her arm and dangling breasts. She was rather large breasted, but it was difficult to fully appreciate this because her blouse was one or two sizes too large. Carlos did not understand why a woman, especially a plain woman, would hide her most attractive feature.

Elaine flushed and sat up straight, ignoring the entreaty. "First," she said, "you need an opening premise. You have to state what your paper is about."

Carlos moved closer. "My paper is about freedom of speech," he said, brushing his leg against hers.

Elaine moved back. "That's not enough. You have to say whether you think it is good or bad and then explain why."

"It's good," Carlos responded. "Very good," he repeated, this time touching her leg openly.

Elaine jumped up. "I came to help you with your assignment. I don't know what you're thinking."

"I'm sorry," Carlos began. "You are so beautiful and so smart, I thought you felt the same way about me that I felt about you. I'm so sorry." He moved his chair away to demonstrate that he was respecting her wishes.

Elaine's anger softened as she heard the word "beautiful." Carlos noticed and continued quickly, seizing the opportunity. "I don't want my assignment to ever end because I want to see your beautiful face each week. All I think about is going to the library."

Elaine blushed. "That's sweet of you Carlos," she said then paused, not knowing how to respond. She had never been pursued so openly, so physically. She was used to being pursued by plain and boring men who wanted to get married; not by men with deep brown eyes, sensuous bodies and exotic foreignness.

Without asking, Carlos craftily gave her a soft, light kiss on the mouth.

Elaine sat rigid, awkward and embarrassed. Carlos kissed her again, with slightly more verve. She didn't respond but she didn't reject him either. If she didn't reject him, she could must want him, Carlos reasoned. This is how women worked – they liked to be difficult. They watched movies where women played hard to get and they wanted the same thing in real life.

He used his tongue for the third kiss, a real kiss this time. The kiss that meant these two people, with different personalities and different nationalities, were connected.

Elaine's rational mind regained control. She looked around nervously. "People might see us. We can't do this."

"We can, mi amor," Carlos said quietly. "Love is more important than these other things you worry about."

Carlos took Elaine's hand and led her into the stacks of bookshelves. Elaine glanced nervously around but followed meekly. Amongst the books on supply-side economics, presidential scandals and republican conspiracies, Carlos fondled the reference librarian. He kissed her passionately while he touched her ass, her hips, her breasts and her plain brown hair.

Elaine kept her disciplined hands on his unruly chest hair. She rubbed furiously until Carlos thought he would chafe. She touched his chest as though she'd never touched a man's chest before. Carlos liked it, even if it hurt a little. It was passion, and sometimes passion hurt.

Carlos' hands moved inside Elaine's shirt to fondle her breasts through her bra. Elaine flinched slightly as Carlos moved from exterior to interior, but allowed entry. Then from bra to flesh, Carlos' hands moved deftly and smoothly. Elaine felt great pleasure; a pleasure she was not used to. It frightened her.

Elaine continued her obsession with his chest hair, now licking it and chewing on it, fearful to move her hands to more erotic and exotic places on this erotic and exotic man.

Carlos unbuttoned Elaine's shirt and unsnapped her bra. Now her ample breasts were exposed. Carlos leaned down to suck her nipples. Elaine threw her head back with pleasure but would not release any sound, any emotion.

The librarian's reserve and quiet pleasure was exciting Carlos immensely, but he still wanted to hear her squeal with gratification. He was a man; he needed some assurance that he'd performed his job well. He knew of one sure-fire way to make even the most reluctant, repressed woman cry out in satisfaction. He dropped to his knees, lifted her plain skirt, and pulled at her panties.

"What if people walk by? I can't do this!" Elaine sputtered nervously.

"So what, mi amor? They will see two people loving each other."

The word "love" controlled Elaine much like the word "beautiful" had done previously. She stopped fidgeting but looked fearful, her eyes darting around the stacks. Love and beauty conquered her fear of being caught exposed in public.

Carlos first licked the insides of her legs until she softened her military stance. When her thighs loosened, her licked her pubic hair. Light brown and somewhat matted from her too-tight underwear, he loosened this as well. He pulled his head out from under the skirt to check on the pilot.

Surprisingly, Elaine's green eyes had narrowed and he wasn't sure how she took her pleasure. She looked almost mean but was also absent so that Carlos assumed he was on the correct road to enjoyment.

Returning to her cunt, Carlos gathered his saliva and took a long, hard lick on the librarian's clit. She jolted and moved away. Carlos crawled toward her. She bumped against the bookshelves; books shifted, but none fell. Carlos pinned her and licked her tumescent clit. Her clit was definitely growing and definitely throbbing. A woman's throbbing clit was a subtle sensation Carlos had learned to detect after much practice.

Still, no sounds. Quiet tension. Unusual. Carlos decided it was time for fingers. Just one because he now also worried about knocking the books over and signaling a herd of librarians to the pasture.

One finger inside. A little wetness. Good stuff for later. He licked her clit while his finger explored deeper places. It was a hard maneuver, on his knees, but he managed, arousing himself greatly. His cock hardened as he planned their next foray.

Should they make love on the floor? Against the shelves? Maybe against the wall, far from the aisle. Or maybe . . .

Before he knew what caused it, he was knocked over, head against the stacks behind him, a foot on his leg, his breathing restricted.

Elaine had knocked him away from her cunt and was now on him, grabbing his neck, choking him. He began to chuckle until he noticed the savage look in her eyes. This was not amorous playfulness. She was actually trying to choke him.

"Mi amor," he tried to say while pulling her hands away from his throat.

"What the fuck are you saying? Speak English." She gripped his neck harder.

"I can't speak," Carlos muttered. "Let go!"

She wouldn't let go. Now considering her a threat, Carlos used his superior strength to free himself of her grip. She was surprisingly strong but he overcame her by pushing her back into the other row of bookshelves and pinning her down.

He looked down into her unfocused, unbalanced eyes. Abruptly, she stopped struggling. Carlos unzipped himself and pulled out his erect cock. He hadn't realized he was still so hard; in the midst of being choked he had not concentrated on the progress of his passion. The choking had been stimulating. He commented on it.

"You made me very hard. I like that. You are very clever, very passionate."

Elaine slapped Carlos across the mouth. But she didn't move.

"I'm not used to such love," Carlos said as he lifted her skirt and checked her cunt. Still swollen, still willing. Elaine slapped him across the mouth again then lay back, inert and silent.

Entering her cunt, Carlos felt an exciting friction. She was wet, but not wet enough. The dryness was more stimulating; there was more friction. Hot, rough friction. He penetrated slowly, monitoring the eyes of the beast below. The beast retained her angry look but began to move rhythmically, jutting her hips. She began to jerk, setting a new rhythm. Carlos followed her moves, a skilled lover. He thrust into her so deeply that he pushed her into the ever-looming bookshelves where several books finally lost their place in line and fell to the floor.

Carlos pushed into his lover so that his head was hitting the shelving. Elaine went again for Carlos' neck. In love, pain and pleasure were close friends so Carlos allowed his lover her angry delights. As he thrust, he took rapid, shallow breaths to compensate for the lack of oxygen. The hyperventilation made Carlos slightly dizzy.

The librarian let out a moan and low grumble as she loosened her grip on Carlos' neck. She reached orgasm, the orgasm that was due her after months and months of sitting in silence, watching ugly men and watching sexy men and wanting all of them. Wanting them for being men, and nothing more. Watching them ignore her. Wanting them to want her, even if she didn't return the desire.

Seeing his lover satisfied, Carlos released his pending orgasm. As he came, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and let the semen drip on his lover and on the carpeting. The beast had departed and the schoolmarm had returned. Elaine said anxiously, "We're getting the floor dirty."

"Don't worry, mi amor," Carlos said as he took one of the fallen books off the floor. It was a book on U.S. national security. He ripped out a page and used it to wipe cum off the floor.

Elaine's eyes opened wide in shock. "You're destroying the book!"

Carlos laughed. He ripped another page out and wiped the cum off of his legs. Another page was for Elaine but her professional respect for books precluded her from cleaning Carlos' sticky semen from her body.

"Look what you're doing!" she practically yelled. "I'll just report it as damaged," Elaine said, mostly to herself, to calm her nervousness.

"Yes," Carlos agreed. "You can just buy another one." He looked up to the sky and said, "I love America."

Perlita
Perlita
6 Followers