Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 02

Story Info
Another day in the perverted monster girl town...
8.2k words
4.45
11.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dark Elf Town had schools for its children secluded from the main population of debauchery.

Unusual for the species, the dark elves gave free education to every child they could, and the training was quite secular, modest and mundane, from homemaking to sciences for those that could afford the mental capacity.

Of course, the majority of the children who were unattached to their families would have an obvious future unless they were exceptional.

Today, the Graduation Ceremony would take place before all work was stopped and the Annual Council would meet at the Mistress' Hall.

On the eighteenth year of their education, the boys and girls would be children no more, but graduate as slaves of the dark elf town. They would be assessed, washed, collared, and marched to the slave market to be sold as domestics, and exported to other monster girl queendoms as sexual pets.

****

The dormitories were full of murmurs. Sexually segregated, boys and girls could not sleep their final day at the school. Taken from any age, the unattached youth's fate was to be educated to be courteous to monster kin, be obedient, and value pleasure of all things.

Crystal, the Minister of Slaves and Diplomacy would personally oversee the inspection, grading and escorting of the new humans under the yoke.

The boys could not wait. The girls were excited too.

The day started with the gentle ring of the bell, this time around noon: Dark Elves knew excited young boys would be asleep late. Before the boys could wake up, groggily blinking in worry, caring, middle-aged dark elf ladies in clothings of Frankish governesses entered the dormitories. Before the tired youth would flinch in fear of strict orders to wake up when they were underage...

...each gently started waking up those that could not stir to the waking world.

Warm, slender black hands gently nudged sleeping boys who were, mostly asleep, softly caressing their cheeks, pinching noses, and the hands' owners, our Dark Elf governesses even kissing their cheeks .

"Good afternoon, sleepyheads. Today is the day you are officially men." The white boys of Lescatie started waking up in amazement, hands lifting them to sit, stirring them softly awake.

Benny found the governess in charge of his Locksmithing Course sit next to him. Soft hands pushed on his chest, straightening his posture. Soft lips brushed his ear in a whisper:

"Good afternoon Benny. How are you feeling?"

"I...feel warm and happy, mistress..." Benny earned a warm hug from the governess who had taught him much ever since he was kidnapped by bandits from a human village: Human boys with dubious lineages were shunned in Theocratic Lescatie, but the Dark Elves bought them quite eagerly. "You taught me so much, and didnt abuse me till I'm a...man." He kissed her hand in respect. The Dark Elf cooed, smiled and patted his head.

"This is just the beginning. Do the things I taught you, and you will feed many monster girls with your body. From now on you are property of the Reik."

"Yes Mistress."

The governess stood up, waking other boys up and helping them stand.

As the human youth woke up from their bunks, they were marched to the showers. The teachers, dark elves, waited for them patiently as the boys slowly filed out, without wearing anything at all: a panoply of penises dangling from their hairless balls in a silent, excited march.

The teachers nodded approvingly. Every boy was erect, washing themselves under strict supervision. Today, girls were brought to join in, another silent march of budding breasts, naked asses and pussies, taught to shamelessly not to cover themselves in front of boys. Black and white, brown and yellow, the girls were taken from all around the world where farmer families could not afford to feed them, bandits kidnapped or were saved from rape and dishonor by roving dark elves. Who would miss a Bactrian brown girl when her own family wanted her dead?

The dark elves could use any human body: for a price of their service.

Today, when the first girls filed in to the showers, the boys were silent, gulping. They were told to wash the girls' bodies too, paying special attention between their buttcracks and armpits, and between their legs.

Quiet gasps made the dark elves giggle when the boys welcomed the girls to their arms, washing them silently with soap.

Quietly, the sexually tense throng washed each other in docility until the water ceased to flow.

Slowly, the naked swarm of human graduates followed a matron dark elf with a ruler, to a huge hall where they would receive awards, grading, and collaring ceremony.

**

The graduation hall was adorned with a statue of a dark elf holding the heads of a couple of humans, a male and a female.

An ornate chair housed Lady Crystal, smiling kindly. Her gaze by itself calmed the humans' hearts as she congratulated each, welcoming them like a mother. As the rows of naked girls and boys filed in, the teachers took their place to present them before the Minister of Slaves.

She even shook the hand of every boy and girl, telling her how proud she was of each.

**

Benny could not believe it:

The girls had grown up to be voluptuous women. And girls no longer felt icky: their bodies were glorious, all clear and naked.

Red-headed Alba girls from Scotti ruins when Maou ruined the Island before a united Monster and Man army shattered them.

Ebony black Kongo girls with large black butts and full breasts. Spicy skinned, saffron-colored Farsi and Bactrian daughters, voluptuous, thick, almost fat Haarlem beauties with button noses and golden hair. Blonde Norda girls with braided, long hair reaching their white, flat asses. He was near bursting when the girls next to him stole glances at his engorged manhood. One Farsi girl licked her lips, her dark brown skin glistening with arousal. Soldier girls from Frankia with perfect muscles, standing at attention, proud breasts standing in defiance to gravity.

Benny heard she, Shirin, snuck out to suck cocks the moment she turned 18, enrolled around the age of 2. For two years, she was the talk of the dormitories, gleefully accepting every cock presented to her lips with the fellatio few whores could muster, developing a taste of cum pumped down her throat as studs held her hair and raped her mouth. Her teachers were proud of her, saying she'll be made a succubus one day.

His naked cock stood at full attention, as all the boys' did. A row of erect, young penises, full balls that dangled like skin-colored apricots and soft, full breasts stood like a forest of flesh. Every teacher would fondle and caress said breasts, cocks, pussies and puckered firm anuses for firmness and quality. One female dark elf, a young, bespectacled one with a white alchemist's coat, kept a serious face as she recorded the penis sizes, testicular size and firmness, breast sizes, teeth, and bodily measures of every last slave graduate. When Dark Elf doctors measured Benny's cock, she made a hum, whispering to a teacher.

"My...n-nine inches, large balls fit for sperm production...specialized public mana fountain...Best tell him now..."

She kept scribbling with her pen, not a trace of humor on her face when a serious teacher held the measuring tape to Benny's painfully engorged penis, plugging the circumsized tip with a tiny, glowing button: He was chosen to be like a public faucet, to be fastened somewhere public to be a serving station for young succubi who needed "mana" to grow up. Part of him was terrified, part of him excited. He was denied orgasm until he could be used as a mana station for succubi who, waiting with wet, eager mouths to drink from his cock dry every day. Benny knew, and he sighed, accepting his fate.

The rest were not idle either...

The sexual tension in the air was palpable enough to cut with a dull knife. Their 19th birthday was going to be one hell of a domination festival, more perverse pleasure to mould their young minds to accomodate the Dark Elves' tastes.

"Arms behind your head, fingers locked. Legs spread at a perfect 30 degrees, thrust out your crotch for inspection, and relax your bottoms for slave tattoos." Without even turning their heads, the boys and girls knew the owner of the stern voice and obeyed.

Their headmistress, a bespectacled, middle-aged, tall dark elf with strands of black in her pure white mane of silvery hair, walked slowly around them, heels clicking in dull strikes across the purple stone floor which seemed always warm and glowing, even at coldest nights in the Dokkalvar Charity Servant School. She was dressed, to their now non-existent surprise, a Frankish human governess' black skirt, white shirt with puffy arms, butterfly shaped thick rimmed glasses with a silver chain to hang from her neck with her hair perfectly tied to a strict bun. Her riding crop which was nestled in her right hand, held down as she wandered with strong steps, clicking her heels right next to potential cheeky human youth.

She smiled sweetly when she could feel their rising excitement and anticipation. Not one cock was flaccid, helpless against a swat of her riding crop should she so wish. Not one could lower their hands out of fear, not one could lower their eyes or hide their genitalia from her view. Not one shaven, youthful pussy wasn't dripping wet, not one female (or male) nipple wasn't aching from erection.

Damned if one did, damned if one didn't.

"Farmer girl! Arch your ass, pull your belly in. You are slouching." She curtly spoke, patting a slouching sandy blonde's bum with her switch, the leather tip poking the chubby buttcheek. The girl stiffened and suddenly straightened up, not even shifting her gaze. Headmistress squeezed the girl's white, big arse and slapped with satisfaction.

"Good. You'll make a good farmer and breeder." Seeing a tomboyish well-built redhead with freckles, she smirked with satisfaction and a bit of pity. The girl had already sported a few pinpricks on her wrist: probably dating a passing vampire girl at night. She was heavyweight, muscle from field labor hardening her like an amazoness, facial cheeks ruddy. She gave the girl a glance, and cleaned her neck with antiseptics. That one would be a bloodbag and a daylight bodyguard for the vampire girl she probably dated.

The Dark Elves knew the value of human bodies eager to serve; to which they offered decent handouts, and took everything in return.

And this first slave graduation ceremony was the first taste of their new lives. One by one the magic wet stamp on each buttcheek started to spell the word "SLAVE" when the dark elf alchemists started stamping their living property.

Her words warmed their hearts, however.

"Know that before you leave this school and start your servitude in sex and labor, despite some of your faults, I am proud of each and everyone of you! Let go of your inhibitions and find happiness in slavery; we will be with you all the way."

The slow lighting of smiles across the human boys and girls made her nod in approval.

"Let the Award Ceremony begin!"

****

A trumpet blared as the boys and girls tensed, Lady Crystal emerging from her throne and clapping her hands.

"Each of you are special. Small or big, fat or thin, smart or..." She giggled. "Special, your new lives start as our slaves under our heels. Some of you will be mundane farmers in plantations for life. Some of you will work at factories and craftsheds, earning for their freedom, though we prefer you stay with us. Some of you will be transformed into objects of pleasure, sexual furniture or servants in taverns. Know that wherever fate takes you, know that I LOVE EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. None of your lives will be discarded like the past, but treasured and loved."

The adoration in the youth's eyes were visible.

"Before that, however, we feel that we should reward you with some pleasure, and a few trinkets before we part ways for now, specialized slav- servants of our kin." She took out a list, smiling gently.

"The largest seed bearing testicle award goes to Benny, slave number 49369. Step forward, Benny." She softly spoke.

Before he could even react, Benny found himself marching under the applause of Dark Elf teachers, standing naked, exposed, before the gorgeous Minister of Slaves. She didn't even humiliate him.

Softly reaching, she hugged the young boy, and kissed him on the forehead, eyes glowing with care. "The Goddess of Sex has blessed your balls with power. You will be made a public cum fountain where you will be harvested of your seed for years to come." She shook his hand with professional seriousness, and handed him a small purse. "This will ease your life for your limited free time or speed up your manumission. Spend it as you choose."

Benny felt like bowing. "T-thank you." His eyes felt the adoration of a goddess before her.

"Our succubi will slake your thirst on you well." She turned her head to a dark elf in guard's armor. "See him to his post please."

Benny's arm was seized by the smiling young dark elf who winked at his naked body, cuffing his wrists behind his back and leading him out. "Word of advice. Pineapple juice. See to the Municipal overseer. She'll set you right."

So his fate decided, heart thumping, Benny followed the dark elf, out of the graduation ceremony, and into his new life: a chained post at the entrance of the town where he would be naked all day, where hungry monster girls would suckle his manhood for decades. He hesitantly waved at the crowd, and started to follow, now a property of the monster girls.

Crystal scratched his name off. "Largest breast award goes to Helia Skaldsdottir, slave number 48733!" As applause started again, a shy, blushing red Norda girl slowly walked towards the Lady Crystal, who hugged and kissed her cheeks, and each nipple with love.

"Mother Skadi has blessed you with those love pillows, young girl. We have deemed you worthy of a farm specializing in dairy."

Helia gulped, face going red. "Y-you mean..."

"Yes, you will be made into a milk slave. Don't flinch!" She shushed and cooed her, kissing her forehead. "You will not be stuck in a stall and milked like an animal. I heard you wrote in your thesis that you loved children. And considering you can't lactate unless you are pregnant..."

That made Helia's face go bright.

"Of course, dear. A wet nurse and a nanny teacher! But, I am sure you won't mind a relaxed milking once in a while when you are idle..." That made the naked, slave-tattooed girl nod eagerly, who accepted a small purse as a starting bonus. "Any human or monster baby you love. I heard Lamia babies are all the rage to nurse in the youth..." She spoke in perfect harmony and serenity, calming the young girl whose wrists were already shackled, leashed and was being led with a cloth hood over her head, reading: "Property of Moon Farm."

"Goodby-mmmph!" She blurted out before her mouth was gagged with cloth, following the guards with a slow gait.

Crystal chuckled, scratching her name off.

"Largest Penis Award. Shaun, slave number 49963! My, my...a love of centaurs? Hung like a stallion?" Crystal laughed sweetly. "Looks like you got your work cut out for you, my noble boy."

"I'm not a noble..." Was a whisper from a dejected looking young boy, who, had an unnaturally long and thick penis dangling between his legs. Even the other female graduates' eyes had grown. Dark Elf teachers frowned, one raising her crop at the boy standing still, only to be kindly stopped.

"No."

Crystal beckoned him. "You are blessed by the Goddess of Sex, and you love centaur girls, and are born for your life's calling. That is nobility enough for me." She whispered, her long, pointy ears twitching under her rich white hair. "You are directed by Fate to this life, so just relax, and let go of silly thoughts like "Bastardy" of Lescatie.

When Shaun walked over to her, all naked, his body sculpted to perfection, his eyes were teary, his gait sad unbefitting of his monstrous manhood. "Y-you are too kind." He was a monster stud, but he was human after all.

That made Crystal's own eyes, distant and of too high a social position, go teary and hug him. "Oh my sweet male. Forget what Lescatian peasants told you." Her hands gently wiped his eyes. "You are getting your wish. Penis and sex aside, Centaur girls make amazingly caring wives. The stablemistress will make you forget the past."

It was an awkward silence when Shaun cried in Crystal's arms silently. Still, not *one* dark elf laughed. Human society, orderly and powerful as it was, crushed any dubious bloodlines and unusual attributes. In a surprise turn of events, Crystal gave him a purse AND a set of voluminous shorts, showing outside where a richly dressed, Seljuk-breed centaur lady waited with a veiled face.

"Go to her. Lady Akhalteke paid for you personally. And remember what I said." She kissed Shaun's cheeks. "It only gets better from here."

Nodding, the well-hung boy dressed up, held his purse and walked outside, where the veiled, almond-eyed eastern centaur dressed in a Seljuk traditional clothing nodded, gently motioned behind her back.

Shaun galloped to his new life as Crystal sighed, scratched him off, and coughed.

Oh well...

"Ahem, brightest wizardry grades award goes to Jorana, slave number 45958, who successfully cast her EIGHTH level spell just shy of age 16, a RARE success!" Applause erupted in cheers as a small, chubby, black haired girl with big glasses timidly was pushed forward. Stripped to her skin, slave-stamped on her ass, but also fitted with restraints which were sadly necessary.

Being a wizard, her hands and wrists were tightly bandaged behind her back, ankles witted with chains that blocked magic, her mouth gagged with magical tapes around her head and her chubby cunt taped shut with sacred sutras, per security measures.

"Relax, please. Overweight can be dealt with. I see a bright future ahead of you, Jorana." She embraced the fat wizard girl whose body quivered, fat but not deformed. "You will lose the restraints when your new mistress takes charge of you, so bear with me, please." Crystal tenderly eased her worries with words, and Joana nodded quietly. "I trust the restraints are not painful?"

Jorana shook her head.

"I will hand you a small bonus purse and drug your nostrils. When you wake up, you will be exported to my cousin's High Wizardry tower, the box will be comfortable. She works for top Yuki-Onna visitors for water purification research to help poorer regions of the Reik...even Human Empire. You will be a great person come future, Jorana. Just...bear with the humiliation, would you?"

Jorana nodded.

Crystal, handing her restrained palm a small purse, went on. "No hard feelings. Right?"

Jorana shook her head, a smile forming on her chubby cheeks.

Crystal sighed in relaxation, and generously kissed her cheeks, forehead, and nose. "Go with fortune. Now, smell this please." A dark elf had already brought a runed wooden box on wheels, reading "Fragile Export."

Leaning, Jorana sniffed a tiny vial, going limp in Crystal's arms, and was lifted like a chubby fish, put in a box and wheeled away.

Satisfied, Crystal kept going with the list, some dubious rewards, some quite generous. One of the most interesting was "Beauty and Patience Award"

"Jacqueline! I didn't know that you read extensively about the legend of the Medusa! I...am surprised..." Crystal drew a breath, her hand reaching to touch the naked, proud girl before her. "O-our Medusa sculptor..." She stammered, her heart beating at the declaration. "...will turn you into a statue at the entrance of the Slave Academy...Oh my..." She was deep in thought. "You volunteered?"

Jacqueline, distant, and tall, slender and beautiful to inhuman, nodded quietly.