Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers

She said, almost to herself, "I wanted.... I still want to feel like that again."

With that she stood up and held her hand out to me. I led her forward to my cabin in the bow, never letting go of her hand. She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around me. Her lips were seeking out mine. We kissed and our tongues nipped and surged around each other's mouths. We broke for a breath.

I looked at her and asked, "Who are you?"

She whispered, "Later, first I need you to make me feel loved the way the woman in those pictures obviously felt."

I stood back and grasped the hem of her dress, slowly pulling it up and over her head. She shook her hair letting it cascade down her body, some drifting down her chest to frame her magnificent breasts. They weren't too large, a good handful is the best description I know. Firm and pert with hard dark nipples standing proud of her coffee coloured areola. I pulled her close to me, gently caressing her back.

All she was left wearing was her sheer white thong and heeled sandals. Her arousal was evident from the growing damp patch spreading across her thong. Her nipples were growing and hardening. I gently caressed her breast rolling the nipple between my finger and thumb.

I bent my head down and grasped her left nipple with my lips, rolling it around and gently teasing with my teeth. I raised my head and found her willing lips. I carried on caressing the other breast and she placed her hand on top of mine. I continued to stroke her back, letting my hand follow the curve of her spine and stroking the soft skin of her ass cheek. I let my hand follow the curve of her hip following the line of her thong. I worked my way round to the front. My fingers traced the faint line of down on her stomach, down between the thong and her skin. My fingers nestled between her legs.

Her body shivered and the dampness oozed out from between her lips creating an even larger damp patch. My fingers flexed and the thumb rested on her clit which started to poke its little head out from between its protective hood. A guttural groan rose from her chest.

She moaned quietly in between our kisses. I knelt down in front of her and gently eased her thong down her legs. Her pussy fur was a thin strip leading the way to her moist cleft. My tongue lapped up and down her slit and she pulled my head in closer. I eased her back and she sat down on the edge of the bed. She opened her legs and I moved forward undressing as I did.

I slid forward and my tongue resumed its meandering path up her the inside of her thighs and over her inner and outer lips with little darting flurries to attack her clit, to the sound track of her sweet moans.

My fingers eased back the labia and my tongue moved in to lap at the sweet juice that was pooling in her cunt. Oh, so sweet. My fingers started to tease and tug her proud clit.

"Oh god, that's it"....right there.... keep doing that....please don't stop," she gasped between her ever louder moans.

I slipped my fingers into her pussy. I bent the fingers up and gently massaged the inner wall until I could feel that slight difference that told me I had found her G spot. I pressed up on it with a gentle rocking motion.

She cried out, "SHIT, there! Keep doing that and I'm going to come."

"Please come for me," I urged.

I could feel little quivers starting to spread out through the muscles of her cunt.

"Christ, that feels so good, oh god, oh god, ohhh godddddd, I'm cuming."

I felt her whole body start to shake, the walls of her cunt spasmed and clamped down on my fingers. Her whole body went rigid, her eyes rolled up and for a couple of seconds she stopped breathing.

After a few moments she began to relax and take a breath, she kept continually whimpering. Such a sweet sound I thought.

She finally managed to say, "Oh god, I've never felt anything like that in my life. I've never come so fast and so hard."

"I enjoy making you come. I've always loved the sensations I feel when a woman lets go of her emotions and surrenders to the ultimate pleasure. I used to be a physiotherapist and I got a lot of practice massaging women in the past."

She raised her eyebrows in a mute question.

I explained, "I worked in Saudi for a long time in the 80's. We had to invent our own entertainment, so I rediscovered the art of sensual massage, and that led to this. I became quite popular" I shrugged.

I laughed, "It's one of the things my wife loved about me. For a time she was my only victim, but then later she would loan me out to our close friends."

"Do you miss her?"

"Yes very much, but it's been four years."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, we were very happy and I still have the children. Although they have both grown up and have left the nest."

She said, "I want to know more about her and them. But first I want to play with that," pointing to my erect cock.

I'm not the largest I have seen, but I had no complaints. I am a good eight inches when I'm fully aroused and most women can't close their hand around my cock.

She started to pull me on to the bed, but I resisted. There was something about her body language that disturbed me. It was as though she was going through the motions. Her mind was saying yes but her body wasn't sure.

I wanted her to be nice and relaxed so I told her. "I think you really need to undergo the full massage experience."

She looked shocked. "I don't think I could survive another orgasm like that."

"Oh, I know you can. Go on, scoot up the bed and lie on your tummy please."

She complied but looked slightly nervous, I reached over and pulled a bottle of massage oil out of the bedside drawer. It's my own blend of Ylang Ylang and other essential oils and I'd promised Ros I would take the recipe to my grave.

I poured a bit onto my hand and placed the bottle on its warmer. I started at her feet working first on one then the other and then started up her lower legs.

"That's interesting, first it's cold then warm and now I'm tingling," she commented.

I said, "Wait, it gets better."

I picked up the bottle and poured some more oil on both upper thighs and the small of her back. Again I slowly worked up her legs using both hands, working the oil in with my fingers and thumbs. I moved up to her lovely ass and beyond as I continued massaging. All the while I could hear her purring with pleasure. I moved up her back, reaching the shoulders, bending forward I let my tongue lick the back of her neck. I spent a long time working the oil into her skin, I know the effect of my special blend. It starts out with warmth that spreads and becomes a tingling that ultimately heightens the sensitivity of the nerve endings. I slowly ran my hands up and down the length of her body. I could feel her physically relaxing. I allowed my fingers to occasionally drift between her buttocks teasing her pussy lips with the tip of my finger. Each time she would gasp and raise her hips, trying to push my finger in further, but I would withdraw the offending digit.

"You bastard, stop playing with me, my pussies tingling all over, just fuck me."

"Not yet," I replied.

She groaned louder and then whimpered when I nibbled her earlobes.

She said, "Please, no more teasing."

"Please turnover."

With a hungry look in her eyes she complied. Her hand reached out and grasped my cock. She bent her head down and rolled her tongue around my glans. She slipped the mushroom head of my erection into her mouth, sucking up the beads of pre-cum. The sensation that was centred in my groin was out of this world.

I told her, "Not yet."

I poured more oil on her belly and legs and continued the massage. Again I worked up her legs then on to her belly with a quick tease of her clit as I passed by. Her breasts and nipples deserved and got extra attention. She hadn't let go of me and I would get an extra squeeze every time she groaned in pleasure until I could barely concentrate.

"Wait," I gasped and I moved around so my thighs were either side of her head.

She never let go of my cock as I stretched out above her body. I supported my weight on my forearms, bent my head down and began lapping the juices from her swollen slit.

I felt a surge of sensations as she sucked more of me into her mouth, her teeth lightly bouncing along the shaft. One of her hands grasped the base, squeezing and relaxing in rhythm with her mouth. The other began playing with my balls.

Shit, the sensations were so immense I was having difficulty in concentrating on my task. She started to hum again - the vibration buzzed along the shaft.

I could feel the muscles in her thighs twitching as my tongue probed deeper. I pulled back every few moments to tease her clit. I slid two fingers into her cunt and the muscles in the wall tried to suck them in further. I found her G spot again and began to gently stimulate it. My mouth continued assaulting her clit, which was growing even larger. It stood up like a miniature prick. The scent of sex mingled with the smell of the massage oils to create the most amazing aroma.

I fought the sensations invading my body. I increased my assault on her G spot and clit. Finally I slid a finger up to the first knuckle into her ass and rolled it around. That was all it took. Her thighs clamped shut locking my hand in place. She screamed and her body was wracked with violent shudders that went on for a long time.

She pushed me away and curled up on her side whimpering quietly. I wrapped my arms round her, comforting her. My body took the opportunity to relax. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes, and finding my face pulled me in for a long deep kiss.

She whispered, "Thank you, thank you, I've never felt anything like that before. Did you cum?"

"No, not yet, it was close, I managed to hold back. But I'd love to cum inside you."

She said, "Oh god, yes, yes, I want that too. It's safe; I'm on the pill."

She rolled onto her back, her legs falling open and she pulled me over her all in one motion. I reached down and slid my glans up and down her slit. I let it rest between her lips for a few seconds to regain my composure, and then with a sigh of fulfilment slowly pushed all the way home. She was so wet that I slid in all the way to the hilt with almost no resistance. I stayed like that for a moment and felt her muscles of her channel start to rhythmically massage my whole length.

I pulled out until only the head was inside her, and began slowly stroking in and out, all the while my lips were sucking and playing with her nipples. She wrapped her legs around me with her heels resting on the back of my thighs. Every time I pulled out, her legs were there urging me back in. I moved faster and ever faster until I was approaching the point of no return.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

"Don't you dare pull out!" she cried.

The dam broke and I was cuming inside her. I kept grunting with each slower stroke until finally I was motionless deep inside her whilst the muscles in her cunt milked me of every last drop.

We stayed like that gently kissing and stroking each other until I softened and slid out. I moved down between her legs and licked her swollen lips. It was the most amazing taste - a mix of her sweetness and my saltiness.

I told her, "You.... we, taste amazing."

She asked, "Can I taste please."

I bent down and took some more in my mouth and then kissed her letting our juices pass between us.

She savoured it "Mmmmmmmmm, more please."

She took my semi erect member into her mouth and commenced cleaning every last trace of us from it.

"Oh yes, we are very tasty."

I laughed and she smiled back at me.

"Who are you?" I wanted to know.

"Later, feed me first. I'm so hungry."

I looked down at her and then my erect prick.

She laughed, "Not that, I need real food, that's going to be my dessert."

"Well we have two choices, we shower, get dressed and find something in town or......."

"Yes?"

"We stay dirty and naked and I cook for us."

"So many choices, what does a girl do?"

She stood, took my hand and led me to the galley. She perched on a bar stool at the breakfast counter, "Surprise me," she demanded. I couldn't help but notice the small trail of cum leaking from her pussy as she sat on the wooden stool seat.

I reached into the fridge and removed some ingredients and a chilled bottle of Chablis. I found a couple of clean glasses in the dishwasher. Simone found the corkscrew and proceeded to pour us each a glass.

As I busied myself cooking I returned to my previous unanswered questions. "So tell me, who, what are you? You make me feel that I've know you all my life, but I don't."

She sat there sipping from her glass peering at me over the rim. I watched as different emotions flitted across her face, finally settling on a resigned look. "I know I feel the same, but I come with a lot of baggage and I don't think you'll want to know me afterwards."

She hesitated then said so softly I almost didn't hear. "And I don't want to lose you."

I moved to her and wrapped her in my arms. "Simone, you are a beautiful woman and it will take very little for me to fall in love with you, if I haven't already." She shivered in my arms and buried her head in my chest and I kept reassuring her that I meant what I said.

She sniffed, and pointed at the pan on the stove and I rushed over to try to rescue the omelette.

I said, "You will need eat around the burnt bits I'm afraid. But there is salad and even I can't ruin that," I placed a plate in front of her and topped up our glasses.

I smiled at her, "So, am I in fear of my life. Are you a psychotic killer?"

She laughed and replied, "Only if sex can kill you! After the past hour or so I can't imagine ever putting my clothes back on. I want to have sex with you constantly."

I said, "One of the better ways to go."

Then I grinned and said, "Personally I've always wondered what it would be like to drown in a vat of wine."

"Slow," she replied, giving me the perfect opening.

"Yes, having to get out every 10 minutes to pee would definitely slow down the dying process."

She laughed, "An oldie but a goody."

She picked at her food and finished the glass of wine then took my hands in hers. "Come back to bed with me, make love me, and later I'll tell you my story."

We moved back to my cabin, with a quick pit stop. Fortunately, I'd got the builders to replace the hip bath with an enlarged shower. It was spacious enough for two and a bit tight for three. After turning on the water I stood under the stream of water and held out my hand, she took it and joined me. We took turns soaping and rinsing each other. I loved the feeling of running my hands over her silky smooth skin, ultimately, my hands slipped lower and she opened her legs allowing me to slip my hand between them. Then I slid one, then two fingers into her.

She sighed and sagged down slightly, I felt more of her weight on my hand as my fingers probed deeper, again seeking out her G spot. She threw her arm around my neck for support. It didn't take long. "Yes....... Yes...... Yes..... Yessssssss," And with a final scream she came as hard as I've ever seen. My fingers were drowning as her juices flooded out of her and trickled down her legs mingling with the water. I washed her down and carried her off to bed.

As Simone's breathing slowed down and her eyes came back into focus, she put both hands either side of my head and drew me down into the longest most sensual kiss I've ever received.

"I love you," she whispered. I'm not sure if she was telling me or herself.

I looked at her and I asked. "Please stay with me tonight."

She shook her head "I shouldn't."

I said, "Please, I want to wake up next to you in the morning,"

She looked at me for a long time, I could see the thoughts flying around her head. Finally, she pursued her lips then came to a conclusion. She said. "I need to make a call then I'll stay."

She asked if she could use my phone; I passed it to her and she stood, dialled and spoke quietly for a few moments with her back to me.

She turned back to me smiling, "I'm all yours."

She came back to the bed and crawled up beside me. Her hand took hold of my prick.

She looked at me from me behind my erect cock, "You promised me dessert."

Then she lowered her head and started to lick along the shaft and suckle on the head. I groaned and could feel my cock swelling and throbbing in her mouth. She tried to swallow me to the base, but gagged when I hit the back of her throat. She pulled back a tad and used her hand on the shaft whilst rolling the head around in her mouth, and flicking the tip with her tongue.

My groans grew louder and louder, and I kept raising my pelvis trying to push more in. I was straining to resist cuming, I wanted the sensations to last forever. Her other hand commenced playing with my balls except when her finger probed my ass I lost it. With a loud cry, I came, unloading into her mouth, and kept cuming for what seemed ages. Her cheeks were bulging with my jism. I could feel her swallowing and she milked me of every last drop with suction and her hand.

She looked up and smiled, and then as she kissed me, I sucked on her tongue and could taste myself.

"I love the way you taste, it's sweet and savoury at the same time."

She kept stroking me and my cock began to harden again. My hand slid down her back to fondle her ass cheeks and I could hear her start to purr contentedly.

"Were you a cat in a previous life?" I mused

"No, but I do have my own kitty that needs feeding," she replied pointing between her legs.

"Hah."

I slipped my fingers between her ass cheeks reaching for her kitty, (what a cool name, I don't think I will ever think of it as anything else). She was soaking wet and her kitty juice was dripping down her legs.

In one sensual motion Simone moved above me, and reaching down gently rubbed my glans up and down her slit before seating herself all the way to the hilt of my shaft, with a loud grunt

She gasped, "Christ, I'm so full! My god, you satisfy me."

She sat motionless for a few moments luxuriating in the sensation. Then using her hands on my chest to support herself, she started to ride me, raising till only the head was nestled between her kitty lips then down again in one swift motion. Again and again she repeated the motion, her eyes locked on mine. She was grunting in time with her movements. The sounds getting louder as the speed of her movement increased.

I took her nipples between my fingers and squeezed and teased them. Rolling them backwards and forwards allowing the motion to become frantic. I bent forward and sucked hard on her nipple and started thrusting up into her as she descended.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come, oh fuck, oh fuuucckk," she repeated over and over in a strained voice.

"NOW!" she screamed as her body shook and her kitty spasmed locking down on me, triggering my orgasm. The muscles at her entrance clamped down on my cock and the rest rippled and held me tight.

"Christ!" I shouted as I pumped my jism deep inside her beautiful body.

She fell forward onto my chest, her full breasts spreading out against me, and I wrapped my arms around her. My prick was still hard and locked in place. I pulled the bed cover over us and seconds later we fell asleep while still connected.

I woke hours later to an amazing sensation of warmth and pleasure in my groin and looked to see Simone's head bobbing up and down giving my morning woody a blow job. I reached down to stroke her hair and she looked up and smiled, redoubling her efforts. I didn't last long in my weakened state and quickly came in her mouth. She licked me clean and wriggled up the bed into my arms, presenting her mouth for a kiss.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers