Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers

We lay on our sides facing each other, trading kisses until she turned her head away from me and without prompting, started talking. After I heard the first few words I didn't want to interrupt her.

********************

Simone's Story

"My name is Simone Laurent-Duval. I was only eighteen and completely innocent when I got married. My husband Bernard was a business associate of my fathers. He swept me off my feet. He was my knight in shining armour. But for him the marriage was just another of his business deals. He was only bedding me to close the deal, to gain a controlling interest in my father's company."

"Bernard was ten years older than me. I expected passion and love on my wedding night. What I got was a short fast fuck with no effort to pleasure me. If he lasted a minute I was lucky, and he would shower immediately afterwards. He made me feel so dirty. He never ever gave me an orgasm. And it continued like that."

She turned on her side but not before I saw the tears starting to run down her cheeks. I slid behind and spooned her. She sighed and pushed back into me, I put my arm around her and she moved my hand to her breast, placing hers on top.

"Even so, by the time I was twenty-four I had two wonderful children, Michael and Anna. I was a mother and I still didn't know what real love between a man and woman was. We didn't even sleep in the same room and I hadn't had an orgasm I didn't give to myself."

"I was happy though, as I had the children to lavish my love on. But he couldn't even give me that, the bastard. I was his social butterfly and the children were just a statement of his prowess. He needed my family connections to open the doors of power for him. Unfortunately, my time with the children got in the way of that. So at first it was a nanny then a governess, and each time he isolated me further and further from my wonderful children. I tried to give them a mother's love, he just bought it for them! Anything they wanted they got."

"When they were eight, they were packed off to a boarding school in Switzerland. First Michael, then Anna, and that was the beginning of the end," she whimpered.

The tears were streaming down now. I put my finger on her lips and said. "Enough love, that's enough."

She said forcefully, "No, I need to tell you so you will know why I'm no good for you."

In a quieter voice, almost too low to hear, she continued. "I lived for those times when the children were home. But they grew fewer and fewer, and they became more distant from me. I wanted their love, he bought it. They wanted the latest 'must have' item. They resented the time I needed to spend with them and he fostered that belief. I grew even lonelier and ultimately I was ripe for the first man who showed me affection."

"Of course, I picked a right sleaze merchant, but I couldn't see it at the time. Robert gave me the one thing that I craved. Attention! All I was for him was a rich cunt for his cum, and if he said a few kind words I would come back for more from him and later his friends."

"I was spiralling out of control. I was trying to mask the pain with pills, alcohol and loveless sex. Each time I tried to pull back he was there sucking me in deeper and deeper. I knew what I was doing wasn't right but I kept coming back for more."

She paused for a long time, collecting her thoughts.

She continued, "I woke up one morning in a hospital bed."

"My husband returned home early, and had walked in on me with Robert. He hadn't said a word, he'd just pulled me away from the cock I was sucking, and threw me out me out of the house."

"I stayed with Robert, until he realised I had no more money and I couldn't support him any longer. He gave me to his so called friends, telling them that I was a useless cunt and that fucking me, was all that I was good for. They began a week long fuck fest that left me with three broken ribs, a punctured lung, broken jaw, plus other injuries that I don't even remember."

"They dumped me at the entrance of the local hospital and I was semi-conscious for three days. The doctors had done what they could for the physical injuries and had flushed the drugs out of me."

She turned towards me "That was eighteen months ago. Since then I've been staying with my aunt near here trying to put my life in order. The first my aunt knew of it, was when the hospital contacted her because Bernard rejected me, and my father wouldn't take my calls."

Simone moved up the bed until there was no more room. She curled up against the headboard, wrapped her arms around her legs and laid her forehead on her knees. I could hear her sobbing. I sat beside her and gently put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"You are the first person other than my aunt I've told this to," she told me, a few moments later the sobbing died down.

"I've tried to contact Michael and Anna but the letters get sent back unopened. I do miss them so."

She raised her head and fixed her striking deep blue eyes on mine.

"I can't explain why I'm so attracted to you. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with anyone until I've got my children back." There was a long pause, and then she whispered in a desperate voice.

"So ... should I go?"

********************

Winning Simone

I looked confused at her question, "Why do you want to go, I don't understand?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Aren't you still the same person I meet and began falling in love with last night? I don't think you were responsible for your actions. I blame your husband and family for abandoning you."

I said, "Look why don't we try this?" I proceeded to explain that I was in La Rochelle to meet my old friends Julia and Mike. It took a bit longer to describe the relationship we had in the past, and I could see she looked a bit worried.

"Come with me for the week, Julie and Mike would love to meet you."

"I can stay with you?" she said hopefully.

"Yes, you get to road test me for a whole week, and if you like what you see, the world's our oyster."

"Please, I'd love that," she said with a happy giggle.

She announced, "I have to admit something as well. I was watching you the day before we met. You didn't see me; I was sitting in the shadows on the other side of the cafe's patio."

She paused long enough to kiss me then continued. "There was something about you that held my attention all afternoon. You had a smile for everyone who spoke to you and it was genuine."

"I watched the waitress almost skip for joy after you talked, and the sad look she gave you when it looked like you told her you couldn't join her after work. That's when I decided that I wanted to meet you. I was hiding around that corner for almost an hour waiting for you to settle down yesterday, before I made my walk of shame." She looked up, "I enjoyed every second of it knowing you were watching me."

I couldn't help laughing. "And I thought I was stalking you."

I looked at the clock. Shit Julia and Mike would arrive in less than five hours.

I exclaimed, "We need to move," slapping her gently on her ass.

"My guests will be here in a few hours and for some reason I didn't get anything done yesterday."

Simone told me, "I need a shower," and ran to the bathroom. I quickly changed the sheets on the bed. As I finished I could hear her singing over the noise of the shower, she sounded happy. I opened the shower door and slipped in behind her.

She groaned seductively and pushed her soapy ass into my groin and my prick rose to the occasion. She leant forward resting her forearms and head on the wall and I slid into her kitty from behind. We started to rock as I moved forward, she pushed back. At the deepest point I could feel my head press against her cervix. I was playing with her breasts, teasing her firm nipples and the surrounding areoles. Her groans and my grunts grew closer together and louder as we raced towards our mutual completion. She spasmed and my balls tightened and my prick drove home, as we both came together. I could feel her cunt fill with my cum as we both shuddered and stopped moving, as the water continued to bounce off us.

"Ohhh, fuck that was good," I gasped trying to get my breath back.

"You don't need to tell me, I felt it all the way from my kitty to my nipples, to the top of my head."

I said, "I've got to move, we need to get food and drink for the week."

"Come with me to my aunt's home," Simone said, as we dried each other "I need to get to get some stuff for the week, and I want you to meet her. We can get the groceries on our way back."

I agreed and dressed quickly; Simone just slipped her dress on, and then flipped the hem to flash her kitty at me.

I said, "Come on we need to move, don't tempt me you wanton hussy."

I locked up, and we walked hand in hand through the village to her aunt's house. Her aunt was an elegant woman in her early sixties. After formal introductions she said, "Call me Rachael." I waited in the kitchen with her while Simone could be heard ransacking her room.

She looked at me for, what felt a very long time, before it seemed she reached a conclusion. "I think you are just what she needs." She mused; "Please look after her, she was so hurt."

"I know, she told me," I replied.

She looked surprised, "She told you...... that's a first, and she must really trust you."

We were interrupted by Simone dragging a large bag down the stairs.

I said, "Err, its only one week."

She replied, "I know, I know, I packed light, there's only one more bag upstairs."

Rachael and I looked at each other and shrugged.

I said, "I'll get the bags."

Rachel told me, "I'll get the car."

I packed the car and Rachael drove us back to Rosie with a quick stop at the market.

Simone said, "Isn't she beautiful, Rachael? Come and see her."

I unloaded the car while Simone showed Rachael over Rosie. I was packing the groceries away. I could hear Simone exclaim, "And we made love twice in the shower."

By the time they appeared in the galley my ears were bright, and Rachael just smirked at me.

"Time for me to go," she told Simone. They hugged, and told each other how much they loved each other.

Rachael surprised me with a long tight hug, she kissed me and whispered, "Look after my baby."

"I promise," I replied.

In the peace that followed Rachael's departure, we just stood silently in a tight embrace while we took stock of our emotions. With a gentle tap on her butt I told her "Unpack love, there should be lots of space. I need to get the guest cabin ready for them, they should be here in an hour."

She hurried off to our - holy shit, I thought OUR cabin, and presently there was a disturbing amount noise and commotion emanating from there. Crap I know that means, I'm never going to be able to find anything ever again.

The noise and commotion subsided. Simone appeared in an amazing, white bikini which showed off her tanned skin to perfection.

She announced, "Crewman Simone and her kitty reporting for duty." "Are you trying to give me a heart attack," I asked. "I am an old man you know."

"Yes, a dirty old man ... MY dirty old man, and I love you. Do we have time to make love again before our guests arrive?"

***************

To be continued

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is welcome

I will try to reply to e mails

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers