Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers

She stood and held out her hand to Simone who looked at me for reassurance and was relieved when I nodded. She stood to join Julia, and they both walked to my cabin. Julia turned to me, "Come on, it's about all of us, and we both need you."

I stood and slowly followed them thinking about some of the things that Julia had said. I'd known that what we had experienced had been very special, and I remember the visits, the moments of fulfilment, the feeling of loving and being loved. I don't think I'd understood how important it had been to the others. To Ros and me, it had been the natural order of things. Something that any friend would do for another friend.

I reached the cabin still musing, knowing I would need to discuss this further with Julia. The family had been a concept I hadn't been totally aware of; it was something that Ros had been far more in tune with than me. I found the girls kneeling on the bed facing each other. I sat quietly on the edge of the bed, watching as Julia slowly and delicately remove the last of Simone's clothes, her own were already in a pile beside the bed.

Simone looked at me nervously and then relaxed as I smiled and took her hand. Julia turned and kissed me before taking Simone's face between her hands and drawing her into a long sensual kiss. Hesitantly at first, then more aggressively Simone responded.

They repeatedly kissed, then Julia took the lead, caressing the other woman. Simone responded, their hands moving slowly over each other's body. Learning each other's secrets; stroking, rubbing, teasing, pinching, and seeking out each other's hidden places. At each new step, Simone would glance at me for my approval, each time I gave it. It was a ballet of eroticism, and beautiful to behold.

I watched as Julia eased one, then a second finger into Simone's pussy. Moving the fingers slowly at first, then more urgently as she sought to bring the other to a peak of pleasure.

I saw Julia move her thumb and tease and rub Simone's clit. Simone surrendered to the growing sensations coursing through her body. She followed suit, her finger caressing Julia's core. Julia's moans joined those of Simone, and their cries of delight grew into a tumultuous conclusion. They both came within seconds of each other, the first triggering the second. Shudders racked their bodies, as they both leant forward, clutching at each other for support. Their bodies are coming together, heads bowed, supporting each other as they slowly returned to normalcy.

They focused on me as I sat beside them, They reached over and between them removed my clothes. They drew me down on the bed to lie between them. Simone began renewing her acquaintance from earlier with my engorged prick, the head throbbing in anticipation. Julia kissed me then nibbled and sucked my nipples, alternating her attention from one to the other, sending tingles through my chest.

I had to participate. I slid my hand between Julia's legs, running my fingers from her ass to her clit as I used my other hand to stroke and played with her hair. I dipped one, then two fingers into her pussy, a place that was so familiar to me. I moved them in and out seeking that hidden secret, her G-spot. My fingers remembered the way, zeroing in and teasing her for several minutes until I felt her channel spasm and tighten as she came with a cry, collapsing across my chest.

Simone lifted her head up depriving my cock of his warm home. I moaned in protest. She looked up at me across Julia's back and gave me a happy grin. Moving astride my hips, she rose above me, and holding my engorged cock, rubbed the head along her slit until it was centred beneath her kitty's slick entrance.

Down, she dropped until I was fully embedded deep in her body, and with a cry, she began to ride me, harder and faster she moved, all the while crying out in pleasure. Deeper and deeper, I seemed to reach, my grunts of pleasure mingled with her cries until you could not tell where one started and the other finished. With a final cry, I came, my cum spurting out to coat her inner core. As she felt the warmth fill her, she came. A long shuddering cry filled the room, and her walls clamped down imprisoning me in her.

Julia slid to the side allowing Simone to collapse on top of me. Simone's breathing slowed down, and she fell asleep where she lay with me still firmly embedded inside her. Julia wriggled her body, into a more comfortable position lying by my side. Within a few moments, she also drifted off to asleep. I just lay there enveloped and surrounded by the women I loved, and slowly my eyes shut, and I joined them in the arms of Morpheus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers
12