Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers

"No."

There on the screen was a calendar with the innocent title Rosie M and the comment that she could only accommodate two possibly three guests at a time. There were already dates filled in. I frantically started to block dates, otherwise Simone and I would have no time alone. Honestly, I was going to kill her. "What was she thinking?" I asked Mike.

"I guess she wanted to stake her claim first," Mike replied pointing at an entry in four weeks time, 'Kirsten/Christina.'

"Your daughter Christina?" I asked.

"Yes, you do know that they are an item?"

"Good god, any more revelations I need to know about?"

"The thought upsets you?"

"Of course not, it's just another thing I didn't know, that's all."

We sat there in silence for a long while as I pondered the changes I had experienced these past couple of days. My contemplation came to an end as our beautiful women made an appearance. They were both similarly dressed in short silky flowing sundresses, Simone's was white and Julia's pale yellow. Their hair was wet from the shower, and they exuded that just fucked glow which made me guess that they hadn't showered alone.

Simone came over and sat on Mike's lap and kissed him deeply as Julia came and sat on mine. "I love your wife," she told him, "and I know I will love you," and settled back in his arms. She looked at me and mouthed, "I love you," then smiled oh so contentedly. Julia curled up on me, and nibbled my ear as she whispered, "I missed you so much; never go away again."

We sat like that for a while watching the sun dip towards the horizon before Julia rose, and gathering Simone headed towards the galley. Mike and I took the hint and got the table ready, just in time for the girls to reappear with the food and drinks. The meal was a tasty chicken casserole with garlic and rosemary roast veg. The wine was plentiful.

The girls spent the meal swapping laps and teasing us, enjoying being feed by the men, until finally settling with their lovers. Simone and I retreated to one of the loungers, the Cunningham's the other, and to the sound of the night insects, started to make out like teenagers again.

With one arm holding her tight and our mouths locked together, my free hand began sliding up Simone's thigh under her dress pausing briefly at the junction of her legs to stroke her kitty through the sodden material of her thong. I continued higher and ran my fingertips all over her belly; she gave little whimpers of pleasure each time my fingers moved.

Simone eased away from me just enough for her to be able to remove her dress, then she was back in my arms firing little kisses all down my neck and chest as my fingers trickled all the way from the top to the bottom of her back. Her skin shivered under my fingers and she gave a little moan of pleasure, "Oh god" she whispered. "I love it when you do that, my skin feels like it's on fire."

I placed my fingers around the edge of her breast, and slowly and oh so gently slid the fingertips up and around the firm flesh and her areole until they met at the engorged nipple. I moved back and forth from breast to breast, each time I reached her nipple she gave the shuddering groan of a micro orgasm.

Julia was panting in counterpoint from the lounger beside us and I looked, seeing her husband's head moving between her thighs, while she played with her nipples. She sensed me looking and held out her hand. I took it in mine and we held hands for a few moments reaffirming our love, before returning to our lovers.

I slid my hand under Simone's thong, her lips were incredibly swollen and wet, her clit stood up like a miniature penis. My thumb began rolling it around as my fingers slid between her lips and into her dripping channel. Touching her G-spot made her writhe in new ways. The movement of my fingers and thumb burst her over the edge and she came, shuddering in my arms for the longest time, with a long drawn out scream that died to a series of whimpers.

As Simone's orgasm died down we could hear Julia's building to a crescendo

"Oh fuck..........oh fuck........oh fuck.....Fuck...FUUUUUUUUUK MEEEEE." And she came.

In the silence that followed we looked at them and each other and came to an unspoken agreement. We led them to our cabin and removing the last of our clothes settled on the bed. With a laugh, the girls swapped partners and took our pricks in their mouths, it became a race, them to see who could make their victim cum first, us to try and hold out the longest.

For one brief moment, I had the sudden realisation that the last time I had been with Julia and Mike in a similar situation, Ros had been the other woman, but then seeing the expression of love Simone sent me as she licked up and down Mike's prick made everything right again.

I blame my momentary loss of concentration, as to why a few moments later I surrendered to the exquisite tongue and mouth technique Julia employs, and came in torrents in her mouth. Simone saw and renewed her attack and moments later Mike's cum was dripping down her face and breasts. She used her finger to collect some and taste him, and grinned. Julia kissed her and shared some of my cum she had saved in her mouth, and then attempted to lick her face clean. Mike being gentleman he is, got some damp towels and cleaned them both up.

Simone turned to me, "That was so much fun, I love watching Julia make you cum, and tasting Mike, I have never felt as safe in bed as I do with you and your friends."

She buried her head into my chest and hugged me tightly, and whispered to me, "It was so different before, they would hurt me, take their pleasure and give me none."

Julia overheard and hugged us both. "He really does love you and will keep you safe," she told her. "He has looked after both of us for more than twenty years; we would trust him with our lives."

I could feel her body relax, she smiled then kissed me for a long, long time, finally she gave me a positively wicked grin. "I want you to cum in me, but I also want to know what Mike feels like."

"You must try him," Julia hold her. "He's a bit shorter, but thicker, and they feel so different. I love them both, come on let me help you."

She got Mike to lie on his back and sucked him until she felt he was ready for Simone. Then when Simone was positioned properly above him, Julia guided his cock between Simone's outer lips and into her wet cunt.

"Come down slowly," she told her; "he will stretch you more than Andy, but won't go as deep."

I watched as Mike slowly disappeared inside Simone. She made little adjustments of her hips to accommodate him. She looked down at him with a look of concentration, "Please no sudden moves," she told him, as she began to gently ride him, "and you mustn't cum in me. I only want Andy to do that. Oh, but you do fill me."

"Thank you pretty lady," he told her. "Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of warning, you can jump off, and Julia will do the honours," and he began raising his hips to help her start to move.

"Oh, God, you were right, it does feel good," she told Julia, who was lying on her side with her head on Mike's belly watching intently. Julia reached out and took hold of Simone's clit and as she did a small orgasm shook Simone.

I moved behind Julia with my firm cock pushing at her buttocks. She eased her legs apart, and I slid all the way home and stayed there. We didn't move, this was not about sex it was a need to be part of Simone's experience. I felt Mike's hand stroke my back as he completed that feeling of oneness.

Only Simone was making any noise as she moaned quietly as she moved and Julia's muscles fluttered around me in response. She moved her head as close as she could and began to blow on Simone's clit as her fingers tickled it.

"Oh, I'm cuuuuming," Simone cried and we watched as she shuddered to a halt with her head bent forward and her hair cascading down over Julia's face. After a few moments to recover, she asked Mike if she could continue.

"Please," he told her; "don't worry I will warn you when I'm close," and she started moving again, her face screwed up in concentration. He looked at us, "When she comes." he said" the muscles at her entrance clamp down and the rest ripple and clutch my cock."

"I know," I told him. "It feels amazing doesn't it?"

She continued to ride him, her body giving little shivers every now and again reacting to his presence.

"I'm getting close," he warned her, and she slid off him in one motion. I pulled out of Julia. She climbed on Mike and settled down on him and started to ride him, far more vigorously than Simone had.

Simone moved to me and I lay back down and she slid me into her. "Oh yes, so different, so much deeper, I can feel you touch my cervix," she whispered and started riding me, matching Julia's motion.

After Simone's attention Mike wasn't able to last very long and came with a shout. Julia groaned in frustration. "Sorry love," he told her "I'm going to need some time before I can get the old fella up again, and I really need to pee," and he padded off to the bathroom.

Julia looked hungrily at us, and we motioned her over and she got positioned comfortable above my mouth, facing Simone. As Simone continued to exquisitely ride me, I began tonguing Julia's pussy and clit, and Simone stroked and teased her nipples. She dropped her hips a fraction lower, and I was able to bring my lips and teeth into play.

Simone was panting with pleasure as she gradually picked up the pace and Julia was constantly moaning with a sharp gasp every time I nipped her clit or Simone pinched her nipple. I recalled one of her favourite trigger points, I reached behind her and slid one and then a second finger into her asshole past the resistance of her muscular ring then began massaging her inner membrane.

She shuddered in delight, "Oh fuck that's so good;" then as I managed to insert the tip of a third in, she screamed and came and her juices flooded out over my face. Mike helped her off me and then sank between her legs and sucked her clean.

Simone was moving faster and coming down harder on me, panting and moaning. With no Julia in the way I could reach her breasts and I was massaging and pulling her nipples. The walls of her cunt were giving continuous little spasms, clutching and releasing me, and the waves of pleasure were cresting in my groin. With a long drawn out groan I came, my cum surging deep into her sexy body. As she felt the warmth flooding her, she came as well. The ring of muscles around the opening tightened holding me prisoner as the others flexed and contracted milking me dry. Her mouth opened in a mute scream, and then she eased forward and lay down on me, her rock hard nipples poking holes in my chest. Her mouth was seeking mine for a long deep kiss.

"My God, that looked amazing," said Mike and he gave us both a kiss.

Julia just looked hungrily at him and pointed at his now very hard prick, "That's mine, you promised," and lying down beside us, pulled him on top, and wrapped her legs around his waist, sucked his cock straight into her cunt.

We watched as Mike thrust into her in an exhibition of straight fucking for the sake of pure pleasure. It was animalistic in its intensity, their groans were loud, their eyes were closed and their faces tight with concentration as Mike kept thrusting into her and she rose up to meet each thrust.

I thought that it would be over in a few moments but Mike was reborn, Julia came with a scream, but Mike gave her no time to relax, and continued thrusting without altering his rhythm. She came again a few moments later and then dissolved into one continuous rolling orgasm, until he finally came, arching his back as he thrust into her one final time.

They collapsed in each other's arms completely spent and we carefully covered them with a bed throw and left them to sleep. As we walked back to their cabin I locked Rosie up, and we borrowed their bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

*******************

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers
12