Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers

Julia looked at me and smiled. "You feel her too, don't you?"

"I do, and I know she approves."

She held my hand from across the table and then gathered Simone's in her other hand and placed them on mine. "And she would have so approved of Simone and this." Her eyes fixed on mine, "We spoke a couple of weeks before she died and she told me that she would haunt me if I didn't look after you, she wanted me to find you someone, but you did that for yourself, and a damn fine job you did of it."

She turned to Mike and gave him a kiss and told him, "Thank you for being my rock through all of this, and you," She said to me, "don't you ever leave us again, our life was not complete without you in it."

She then looked at Simone, "he can be a grumpy old bastard, but I know he loves you, we love you and I know the rest of the family will too."

"I know," Simone said, "I've never felt like this before. I have Andy and he's my rock and I can't imagine my life without him, I also have you two and you round out my love. And I know that when I meet Peter and Angie tomorrow that they will do the same, I just hope they will like me?"

"Oh, they will," I reassured her.

I heard a small gasp and saw Julia eyes glaze slightly and realised that Mike had taken advantage of Julia's lack of underwear to slide his hand up her leg and slip a finger into her pussy, she bent forward and her breath came faster. "God, you are wet," he exclaimed.

"Huh, huh, huh," she panted," I huh know, huh, god, don't stop, huh, I'm very close." There was a last long, low groan, and her head sank to the table, with her hands in her lap.

Mike raised his fingers dripping with her juices to his mouth and sucked. "Best dessert course ever."

Julia looked past me and asked, "Do you think he saw," indicating the waiter.

I looked and saw the conspicuous bulge in the front of his trousers, "I'd say yes," I told her. She went bright red matching her dress.

"Would you like some dessert?" Simone asked me as she opened her legs and placed my hand at their junction.

"I think I could be persuaded," I said as I slid two fingers into her, under the cover of the table cloth, and curling them up felt for and located her G spot. It was a bit surreal; Simone beside me moaning quietly as she raced to an orgasm, while the rest of us carried on a polite conversation about what we would do the next day, and taking bets of what time Pete and Angie would arrive.

She came with a deep groan and a gush of juice, and I raised my fingers to my mouth for a taste – sweet! I offered my fingers to the others and they each had a taste.

"Best dessert ever!" was the conclusion.

As Simone returned to us from her spaced out condition, the waiter came over and asked, "Would the party like to try something from our dessert menu?"

"No, I think we have just pigged out on dessert, just coffee and an Armagnac each please." Julia told him with a little laugh.

Simone and Julia looked at each other, "That has to be the best way to finish a meal ever," Simone told her but now I need to clean up!"

They both stood and we could see evidence of their arousal staining the tops of their stockings. As they passed through the main dining area they attracted the attention of every red blooded male in the place as they trailed the unmistakable aroma of sex behind them.

Mike and I just looked at each other and I know we were thinking the same thought. What in god's name had we done to deserve to have these wonderful sexy women in our lives?

The waiter appeared with our coffees and a bottle of Armagnac as the girls returned, he showed me the bottle and I smiled, it was over a hundred years old.

As he poured the drinks he told us, "The Armagnac is a gift of the house to you, for the pleasure you have given us, it is the least I could do for the entertainment your ladies have given us!"

The girls stood and each gave him a kiss so hot it could have set the brandy on fire.

"Please do come back," he said as he staggered away with the lump still evident in his pants.

The Armagnac was like the nectar of the gods, I sat there inhaling the heady aroma, I have got to get some for the boat I told them, I don't care what it costs!

We paid the bill and rose to leave, Simone went over to the waiter and spoke to him and then followed him into a back room. They returned a few moments later, she was clutching a bag, and he was licking his lips. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Well, I couldn't go without offering him a taste of our dessert," she told us, "and look I bought a bottle of that divine brandy for you," she told me.

"How much did it cost?" I asked.

"I did a trade," she said, "ten cases of the family's best vintage."

"And a taste of dessert, I think he did very well out of that deal," I told her, and a few moments later it was obvious that he agreed, as he appeared at our side with a second bottle of the Armagnac. He left us with a kiss from the girls and a promise from all of us that we would return the following night with Pete and Angie.

The walk back to Rosie was very pleasant, with our arms around our women while they held each other's hands.

When we arrived it was with an unspoken agreement that we went to our own cabins. Tonight was not for sharing but for reaffirming our love for our partners. As we separated I reminded them that the others were due to arrive in the morning.

We looked at each other as we stood in the cabin. "Was I wicked to offer the waiter a taste of our dessert?" Simone asked me.

"No, I think it was very kind of you, the poor man was suffering watching the two of you cum. Maybe they will put kitty juice on the menu? I'd probably order a gallon of it if it was yours."

I thought a minute and added, "What you did with the waiter was fun and good sport. I hardly call it sex, but it was erotic. Feel free to do things like that when ever the mood strikes, just tell me about them so I can enjoy too."

As we talked we were slowly undressing each other, I left her stockings on as the silky texture was so erotic. She stood there in black stocking and high heels and I had to get the camera for a photo, and she stood there patiently posing for me.

We sat on the bed after I had put the camera away and we stroked each other. I sat with my back to the top of the bed and Simone sat between my legs, lying back on my chest. For a while we talked, "You mustn't worry about what I think about other people," I told her. "Ros and I had one very simple rule and I hope that you will think that it's a good one too. We always told each other about the other people in our lives and we never hid anything from each other."

"The family is a bit different, I suppose?" she asked, as she wriggled back into my groin and I played with her boobs

"True," I replied. "Within the family there has never been any jealousy or pressure, if it feel right then it is right! We all trust each other."

"That exactly what I felt with Mike and Julia," she told me.

"Twice while Ros was alive I met someone who I slept with, each time I called her first and then gave her a blow by blow account, and I think it turned her on even more than the acts did for me."

"And Ros?" She asked

"A weekend with a couple she met on a course, and again she called me first and then every few hours to keep me updated. It was one the most erotic weekends of my life, particularly after she got home."

"I like the sound of this rule," she said, "but I don't think I'm ever going to need to use it, you and the family are all I want. Now stop playing with my tits, and fuck me properly please."

"Your wish is my command my lady," I told her and I started pull and squeeze her nipples more aggressively and my other hand drifted down to her pussy and I started to tease her clit.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she moaned, and then groaned with pleasure as my fingers entered her cunt. "Christ, how do you do that? Every time you find the right place!" she asked as my fingers homed in on her G spot and then screamed as my thumb pressed hard on her erect clit.

"Oh god, oh god I'm cumming already," she wailed and her body shook with her orgasm.

"Fuck, I need you in me." She rose, turned to face me, straddled my hips and sank down on me in one swift motion. I was still sitting propped up and this position put her nipples close to my mouth, and I sucked them in greedily in turn and flicked them with my tongue.

Simone was riding me like it was the charge of the light brigade. She was grunting each time I bottomed out and the base of my prick rubbed her engorged clit. My hands were under her buttocks helping her along. As she came down the angle was perfect and my glans would rub over the G spot, I eased a finger into her ass and she threw her head back with a cry. I could feel her orgasm building up as the muscles of her cunt kept fluttering, and the sensation triggered the impending orgasm I'd been trying to hold back.

My balls tightened and I came with a loud cry, my jizz flooded out, filling her and she came with me, her mouth opened in a silent scream and her eyes rolled back in her head as she collapsed on me.

I held her like that for a long time until she recovered, staying deep inside, while her muscles continued to clutch at me her, her eyes fluttering then refocusing. "Fuck that was amazing," I told her.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had," Simone gasped. "Please don't pull out, I want you to stay there while we sleep."

I wriggled down into a more comfortable position whilst remaining connected. She sighed with pleasure and rested her head on my shoulder quickly as she fell asleep. I ran my hands down her back marveling in the softness of her skin before joining her in sleep

*******************************

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers
12