Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 06

Story Info
The marriage is organised and Angie gets spanked
13.2k words
4.76
83k
21

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,046 Followers

Tales of a dirty old man - Ch 6

I describe myself as a wannabe Dirty old man, not because I am one, but because as my best friend Karen keeps telling me, there is no higher accolade and so I should aim to be one.

This is the sixth chapter in this series - I recommend you to read the previous chapters in order before this one.

Once again this story would not have been possible without the feedback and encouragement I received from Romantic1.

***********************

Simone's moans were getting louder and more urgent, as I picked up the pace of my thrusts, and she pushed back at me each time I moved forward. I reached between her legs and found her clitoris standing proud and erect from her clitoral hood and squeezed and tugged with my fingers. Her cry of pleasure matches those of the others as they peaked in an earth shattering mutual orgasm. I gave Simone several hard brutal thrusts and rolled her clit between my fingers. Her shoulders sank to the bed as she came, screaming, the muscles in her cunt spasming. One more thrust and I came, jetting hot cum inside her. We collapsed and wriggled up against the others and crashed out.

*********************

Reflection

As I sat alone on the deck early the next morning watching the sun climb above the hills in the distance, the mist hovering above the water, I realised I had a lot to think about. The others had looked so peaceful and innocent as they slept in our bed that I didn't have the heart to wake them. I'd pulled the covers over them, and quickly showered and dressed in shorts.

My year alone on Rosie has accustomed me to early mornings. I loved the peace and quiet on the water, the waterfowl gracefully drifting over the surface chasing the wind zephyrs rippling the water.

My life had changed, I realise in the space of a just a few days from travelling alone, to meeting for the second time, a woman of my dreams and finding that I was the man of hers, to asking her to marry me. Then reconnecting with the woman, who for more than twenty-five years had held a unique place in my heart, and with Mike, her husband, my brother in the family.

Then there was Pete, wonderful Peter, I'd stolen Ros from him and he had still loved both of us unreservedly, and Angela, beautiful bubbly Angie soon to be the mother of our child. My god, if she and Simone have anything to do with it, I was going to be a father again, twice in a year.

And hovering over it all I could feel the sublime sprit of Ros, the first woman of my dreams. I miss you love and I will never forget you. I blew her a kiss and the wind ruffled the water and caressed my cheek in reply. I could feel the tears running down my face.

I saw Julia dressed in a towelling robe appear in the wheelhouse, she saw me and came and sat with me; she saw the tears and kissed them away.

"You are thinking of her aren't you?" She said. I nodded, "I miss her too, you two were the most important people in my life after Mike, and you most of all."

She looked at me and put her arms round me, "I've never told you this but I once told Mike that if I had to choose between the pair of you, every bone in my body would be screaming at me to stay with him, and I'd still be saying it as I walked out the door to come to you."

"Christ," I said shocked, "what did he say?"

"He told me that he had always known that, but he also knew that you loved us too much to ever ask me to make the choice."

"God, we always were a mixed up couple weren't we?"

"Yes, ever since that day we met at the student bar."

"September the thirtieth, nineteen-eighty," I told her, and smiled; "my birthday, you crashed the party, and you were the best present I got."

I sat back on the lounger and she curled up on me, the top of her head tucked under my chin and my arms wrapped round her. She shivered and placed my hand under the wrap, on her breast and rested hers on top, and we stayed like that for a long time basking in our memories.

"I only have one regret," she whispered. "I would have liked to have had a baby with you."

I just hugged her even closer; there wasn't anything I could say.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you, I got an e mail from Marylou last year, I meant to tell you earlier."

My god Marylou, just her name was enough for my cock to twitch. We had met her in Saudi and for a glorious but oh so short period she'd been part of a ménage à trois with Julia. We had kept in touch for many years, but not in a long time.

"I haven't heard from her in years," I said, "not since she remarried, what was it nine, ten years ago. I don't think her husband approved of old boyfriends. We got the odd Christmas card but that was it. I don't even think I told her of Ros' Illness."

"He didn't, and you didn't, she cried when I called and told her. She divorced him a couple of years ago after she caught him fucking his secretary."

"Have you seen her?" I asked.

"Not yet, but we speak every month or so. She's hoping to visit us later this year." She looked at me and smiled that wicked little smile of hers. "You know if I had failed to fuck you out of your blue funk, she had volunteered to be my weapon of mass destruction to come and blow you out of it!"

That defiantly got a twitch out of my cock as she'd learnt to give the most amazing head.

Julia felt the twitch and laughed, "She said if I couldn't fuck you back to life, then she'd suck you until you saw the light."

"I must call her; is she not on the family page?"

"No, she said she never felt she was part of the family. Her connection was to just us two and then Ros. I'll give you her details; she will be so happy to hear from you."

We were still in the same position when the aroma of freshly brewed coffee drifted up from below. We watched Simone and Angie heading off towards the boulangerie and return five minutes later with breakfast.

We stood but before we went below we looked at each other, "I've always loved you," I told her.

"I know," she said, "I told you many years ago that you would always be my first real love and lover, and there will always be a place in my bed for you.

We kissed and went down to our lovers.

***********************

Arrangements

Breakfast was a long rambling affair and no one wanted to hurry it along. Simone and Angie were curled up together on the sofa discussing babies, my god what had Angie's request triggered? The rest of us were planning a holiday for the six of us later in the year, we finally settled on December in the Maldives, Pete knew of a small exclusive island resort, and he said he would book it.

He stood silently for a while with a thoughtful expression then disappeared with his phone clamped to the side of his head; he reappeared twenty minutes later with a broad grin on his face.

"Bernard isn't going to fight the divorce, so long as he gets regular access to the children, is that ok with you?" He asked Simone, she nodded. "Good, that means that by the end of November you will be free to marry this broken down old man." He laughed.

"You mean my gorgeous dirty old man don't you?"

Pete laughed, "You really need to get your eyes checked out if you think he's gorgeous," I clipped the back of his head in protest.

"Shit that hurt," he laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "What I was about to suggest was why not have a family wedding for you two over Christmas in the Maldives, we book the whole resort and invite all the family and friends – a destination wedding."

I looked at Simone and she just nodded, she couldn't speak, tears were streaming down her face. We held each other and the others came and joined us in a big huddle.

"I'm glad you like the idea," Pete said a little sheepishly, "since I went ahead and booked the resort already."

We settled down as a group and organised the last couple of days of the Cunningham's stay,

Poor Mike was sent off to the store to get a box of condoms because as Angie put it there was no way Mike was leaving without giving her a bloody good fuck, and as she thought she was soon about to be at her most fertile she didn't want any accidents.

"You were going to be our second choice if Andy didn't agree," she told him when he returned clutching a bag from the pharmacy, "but now that he's agreed we don't want any mistakes."

Mike held the box in his hand and shook his head, "I haven't used one of these since Saudi."

Simone took pity on him and sat on his lap wriggling her butt, "If you ask me nicely I can show you how you put it on. I even know how to put one on with just my mouth. Want me to show you?"

Julia snorted and told her that it was a bit like riding a bike, once learned never forgotten and not to pamper him.

"Shush woman," he said, "If this attractive young lady want to help me put a condom on, who am I to say no?" He turned to Simone and kissed her cheek and told her, "Thank you beautiful, I will most certainly call on your assistance when I need it – very soon I hope."

She grinned in delight, smiled at me and then looked at the rest of us, "I will be needing volunteers to practice on to horn my old skills before I tackle this difficult task.

The conversation degenerated into a mass of ever more erotic suggestions as to how Simone should practice her skills. I looked at her and thought how much she had changed over the past few days, from the nervous woman I'd met in the cafe to now. Beautiful and brimming with confidence, she had bloomed like a flower in the spring.

Finally the conversation returned to the matter in hand, and as no one had a strong opinion as to where Rosie should go next I suggested that we head back in the direction of La Rochelle so Simone could see her aunt, and tell her all the news and discuss the children.

"How old are they," Angela asked.

"Michael is twelve and Anna just eleven," Simone answered. "I am so looking forward to seeing them again, I hope that they will forgive me."

"Everyone in the family will help you," Julia told her; "don't worry."

"If we need anything from the stores can someone organise a quick trip," I told them. "I need to check the water tanks are topped up as we are using a lot each day and I want to cast off in an hour or so."

People started moving. Julia and Simone checked the galley and then disappeared off to the shops. Angie scurried around picking up, and I and the guys completed the tank top ups and purged the foul water tank into the marina's holding tank. Simone and Julia appeared with a couple of bags of fresh food, and I stole a kiss from each of them as they passed by me in the wheelhouse.

I started the engine and we cast off and I used the bow and stern thrusters to help me manoeuvre Rosie out of the marina, then after a quick lesson, I handed over the controls to Pete as we headed down stream and headed below.

I could hear Mike in the shower in their room, and the girls were deep in conversation at the breakfast bar with Julia's laptop open. I put my arms round Simone then I spoke to Angela, "Are we sorting out tonight's sleeping arrangements or will it be pot luck?"

"It's not what we were talking about," Angie said then looked at Julie, "but I've been teasing Mike for the past two days and I really want to spend the night with him if you are ok with it. That's why I insisted he get the condoms. Would you and Mike let Pete and me share your bed tonight?"

Julia agreed immediately, and then looked at Simone and me. "Are you two happy with that? Do you want to join us?"

We looked at each other, "No, not this time. I would love some time alone with Andy," Simone told her. "Things have happened so fast we will appreciate the time together."

"So what were you discussing then?" I asked.

"The wedding," I heard from three voices simultaneously. I went to grab a cup of coffee. "That's my cue to leave," I said.

""Sit down," came the order from the same three mouths.

I sat down like the condemned prisoner in the dock. Don't get me wrong, marrying Simone equals best idea I've ever had (marrying Ros was the other), but the planning side always scares me.

"It's only four months away," Julia pointed out, "I'm going to make an announcement on the family page."

"No, not yet I need to call the kids first." Angie slid my iPhone along the counter to me, and I went up on deck and made two calls and came down with a smile glued to my face. "Both are happy and will be there, Chris will bring his girlfriend."

Julia's fingers started dancing over the keyboard and a moment later she looked up at me. "It's done; the announcement and the dates and the invites are all on the page."

"You can't back out now," I told Simone.

"Why would I, my dirty old man?" She leaned across the table and kissed me.

Julia looked at us and then asked Simone, "Can I borrow him for an hour? I would like some time alone with him before we leave."

Simone kissed her, "You deserve as much time as you need with him. In any case, I want to finish talking to Angie, and the boys sound as though they are enjoying themselves running Rosie."

I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her, "Thank you."

"It's obvious how much you two mean to each other," she whispered to me. "Mike told me a lot of your history together last night. Go on be happy together then come back to me."

"I will," I promised.

********************

Julia

Julia led me back to the cabin and we sat on the bed.

"When was the last time we were alone like this?" I asked her.

She looked at me sadly, "The day we spread Ros's ashes; I wouldn't let you sleep alone."

I stroked her hair as I recalled that evening. I remember a lot of crying and some gentle loving sex, as she had held me in her arms. We lay in each other's arms and delicately stroked each other. I caressed her breasts through the silk of her top while she ran her fingers round my nipples. I felt her sigh and my nipples hardened, and my tongue sought hers as we kissed.

"So many years, so many times yet each time it feels completely new to me," she sighed. "Please make love to me."

In reply I undid the buttons of her top and slid it off and bending my head gently sucked on her erect and oh so familiar nipples. I could hear her quietly moan as her hand held my head in place.

"It's been too long, I missed you," I whispered to her breasts around a mouth full of nipple. I could feel her gently laughing, "Pay no attention to the silly woman." I carried on speaking to her breasts while teasing her areola and nipples with my tongue, "You know I love the way you harden and crinkle as I kiss and suck you, and the way you tell me what she's thinking."

I could hear Julia laughing and groaning in pleasure at the same time, as I carried on teasing and talking to her breasts. I heard Julia gasp and her body stiffen as she came. She pulled my head back and stared at me, "Fuck, you are the only person I know who can make me cum by just touching my breasts."

"Your breasts love me, that's the reason."

"My whole body loves you," she whispered to me. She slid down my body and pulled my shorts off, my rock hard cock sprang to attention, and she enveloped the head in her mouth and ran her tongue round the glans. I groaned in pleasure as the sensation lanced down the shaft and settled in my balls.

I manoeuvred my body without removing my cock from her mouth so my head rested on her thigh. I pull her skirt up so it bunched round her waist and slid my thumbs under sides of her thong and pulled them down and off her legs. I licked and kissed up and down her thighs carefully avoiding any erogenous areas. I could hear her groan in frustration as I would give her clit the very occasional quick flick with my tongue.

She swallowed more of my cock and started humming, the vibrations resonated within the shaft and I gasped in pleasure. My tongue tracked down from her clit and tasted her juice as it oozed from her labia. Her scent was an aphrodisiac that went straight to my cock, which throbbed and grew harder and larger. My tongue dove between her lips and into the sweet passage of her cunt, and she wrapped her thighs round my head to hold me there.

I eased my head back a tad and worked several fingers inside her and sucked her erect clit. She was rocking her pelvis trying to force more of my hand inside. I could feel her gasping round my cock as my hand slid in. I used the knuckles to press against her G spot, and she cried out. She had her hand squeezing round the slippery shaft while she licked the glans. She was crying out constantly, "Oh god, oh fuck, arhhhhh, arhhhhhhg, ohh fuuuuk meeeee," then I felt the first tremors of her orgasm building up in her thighs. "Fuuuuucck I'm cuuuumming," she screamed, her cunt walls spasmed and she squirted pussy juice up my arm. Her body continued to shake every few moments with post orgasmic shudders.

"I need to cum inside you," I told her as I moved between her thighs. She took hold of my steel hard cock, and as she wrapped her legs around my waist she directed my glans between her lubricated labia lips and deep into the wet channel of her cunt. Her fingers began rapidly rubbing her clit

"Oh god you fill me up; cum in me baby. I need to feel you filling me full of your hot cum," she told me as I thrust into her.

"I'm not going to last long," I groaned.

"I'm close, can you hold on for another thirty seconds?"

I just grunted and kept plunging, I could feel it building up, tightening in my balls. I just managed the thirty seconds before my jism surged down my shaft and jetted in thick streams deep into her quim. My jism flooding her cunt triggered her impending orgasm, and we both cried out in the ultimate release of love. We collapsed totally spent in each other's arms still connected, our combined juices mingling in a pool between us.

It took us a long time for us to recover our wits and I became aware of a hand stroking my back. I opened my eyes and found Mike smiling at me from behind Julia's shoulder, and Simone was kissing the back of my neck.

"That was very intense," Mike told us. "I'd forgotten how well suited you two are, we watched the last few minutes, and I can't remember seeing anything hotter."

"Almost twenty-six years later I'm still finding he teaches me new things about my body," Julia whispered.

Simone was looking at the pair of us in awe, and in slightly hesitant voice asked me, "Why do you want to be with me when you have this with her?"

I rolled over so I was facing her and Julia curled up in Mikes arms "Because I love you in a way I could never love Julia, each time the pair of us are together we are like moths flitting around a naked flame, getting ever closer until we burn up in the flames," I said. "We lived together for six months once; it took another three months before we talked again."

I thought a bit longer, "The type of love between us and that of Mike and Julia is so very different from the love I have for Julia and the others in the family, that's a collective love not an individual love."

Julia and Mike were nodding in agreement. "When I met Julia," Mike said,"I fell head over heels in love, and I couldn't imagine anything other than being a traditional married couple. It took Julia with the help of Andy, Ros and Pete less than a week to show me that I could have both, her love and the love of the family."

"And that's the point," I said, "now that we are together, you don't just get me you also get all the love of the family! We come as a package deal."

Simone snuggled in as close as she could to me, "I love you, and I love the package."

I kissed her and crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom; I seriously needed a shower. Simone came and sat cross legged on the vanity unit to keep me company, I was halfway done when Julia slipped in with me, for a quick mutual clean and cuddle session. I stepped out and left her to finish off. Simone wrapped a towel round me and rubbed me dry and helped me dress. Oh I could get used to this.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,046 Followers