Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers

I shook the feeling off and finished my drink. I picked up the phone and dialled Marylou. I heard it ring and then it was picked up.

"Hi, this is Marylou," came the long forgotten but oh so familiar American voice.

It took me a couple of seconds before I was able to respond, "Hi there, it's Andy," I didn't know what to say next.

I didn't need to worry, there was a squeal from the phone and then, "Andy is that really you? Did Julia work her magic on you? Can I come and see you?"

"She did, as did someone else, which is the main reason I'm calling you. I have met my soul mate and we are going to get married over the New Year. I would really like you to come please, and you know you are always welcome to visit anytime."

"Oh I'm so happy for you, of course I'm coming. I love Europe in the winter."

"That great, only the wedding will be in the Maldives."

"Even better, I hate the cold." You had to love her. Then her voice turned serious, "I'm so sorry about Ros, why didn't you let me know. You know how much I loved her. By the time I found out, you had disappeared."

"I'm sorry, I've no excuse other than I'm an idiot." We talked for a few more minutes until she set me off. There were tears falling down my cheeks. Simone came across and sat beside me looking worried and I hastily reassured her that I was ok.

I quickly put the phone back to my ear, "Marylou, I need to go. I will get Julia to confirm the dates and everything else with you. Love you and we will talk soon."

I heard an echoing 'Love you' before I rang off.

I asked Pete, "By the way what were all those messages?"

"They were congratulations messages, and offers of help for the wedding. I can't believe how many people love you, and want to do something for you."

I just couldn't understand what it was people thought that they saw in me. Ros and Julia had both tried on numerous occasions to explain it but I could never see what it was. I didn't think I did anything different from the next person.

I looked around the room and could see tired expressions on several faces. I decided to wrap things up, "That's me for the night," I said. "It's late and I would like to go a few more miles downstream tomorrow if everyone is happy with the idea?"

The others agreed, and after we took our leave from Rachael, Sarah and George, we headed upstairs.

Angie stopped us at the door to their room with an expectant look, "I think its sperm donation time."

Simone dragged us to her room, "I've got the biggest bed, and this is going to be a group event. Peter and I don't want to be left out of the insemination process."

She wasn't kidding when she said had the biggest bed. I've never seen a four poster that big. I've seen gardens that were smaller; hell, I've lived in student rooms that were smaller. Simone moved around dimming the lights and throwing extra pillows on the bed.

There was an awkward pause as we all stood at the bottom of the bed, looking at each other. This is ridiculous I thought. These were all friends and lovers yet the step we were about to take would move us all to a new level. From the looks on everyone else's faces we were all thinking the same thing.

I held my arms out and first Simone then Angela and finally Peter moved into a hug. I looked at Peter and asked, "My friend, this isn't family, this is special and wonderful, and goes beyond anything most people think of doing for each other. Do I have your permission to make love to you wife and make her pregnant?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, "If it wasn't for you and Ros I wouldn't have had the best fifteen years of my life married to this wonderful woman. It's so right that you help us do the one thing we can't do. We need you to do this for us."

Simone kissed me then took Angie's hand and placed it in mine.

She said, "This is a good thing you are doing, and it's why I love you so much."

Angie whispered, "Thank you," and pulled me to the bed. Simone helped her undress me then she undressed Angie.

Angie and I lay on the bed, and it was as if we were first time teenage lovers. We both slowly stroked and caressed each other. I saw Simone and Peter undressing each other before they joined us on the other side of the huge bed. But whilst they were holding and caressing each other it seemed it was more for comfort and reassurance than sex.

I could do this clinically but that seemed so wrong. Angie deserved the best I could offer for all the trust she was placing in me. Besides, I loved her. Think of this as a first date I thought. I took her head in my hands and drew her into a long deep sensual kiss, my tongue duelling with hers. I felt her body slowly relax, I hadn't realised the tension that had built up.

Pete sat with his back to the head of the bed. Simone sat back between his legs, resting her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms round her. They both saw me glance at them and smiled reassuringly back at me.

Their love and trust made me relax. I kissed my way down Angie's neck and found her pink nipples standing proudly erect. I licked them, then sucked, and teased the closest. I felt rather than heard the groan from Angie. Her fingers caressed the back of my head, and I could feel her kissing the top of my head.

I let my hands roam further down her body, stroking and caressing pausing on the perfect globe of her ass cheeks. Then I let my fingers run across her puckered anus and on to her wet labial lips. She moaned in delight and her fingers tightened in my hair. My fingertips caressed her erect clitoris and again she moaned. My fingers slipped into her moist cunt and found her G spot. She groaned in pleasure.

She whispered, "Thank you for this, but I need you in me now." She rolled over onto her back pulling me on top of her. She spread her lithe legs and wrapped them round me, urging me to penetrate her with my rigid cock.

I found my place within the velvety walls of her cunt and began a rhythmic thrusting. Angie's hand stretched out; Peter took hold of it and we could feel a connection between us. This wasn't 'me' impregnating Angie, this was 'us.'

Her eyes were closed, and we could hear her constant moans. She moved her hips in counterpoint to my strokes. This wasn't about lasting; even so, we weren't hurrying. We let the pleasure between us slowly build up.

At last I felt the tension building up in my balls and I warned her that I was close. She responded by kissing my face and neck between her moans. With a final couple of deep hard thrusts, I tipped over the edge. I was deep inside her cunt as I came with a torrent of hot sperm. The sensation triggered her orgasm, and the walls of her cunt clamped down. She milked the last few drops from me as her body shuddered in the aftermath.

"Don't move," she said. "I don't want to lose a previous drop." I stayed where I was for a few moments until I started to soften and was no longer acting as a plug. With her help, I carefully eased out, and Simone and Peter were there with pillows to prop her pelvis up.

I looked at the three of them, and I couldn't help laughing. "Look at us, this so going to be a 'Family' baby," At that point, the somewhat ridiculous nature of the moment struck home to us all.

"Simone can I ask you when you got pregnant what did you do?"

"We just had sex, we did nothing special."

"And it was the same for Ros and me."

"Angie, I know this is so important and special for you two, but this is going to happen regardless of how we do it or how high we prop up your hips with pillows to keep my seed inside you. Can we not do what we do best and just have fun sex. I promise I will keep filling you with my little wigglers for as long as it takes."

Angela said with humour in her voice, "Thank god for that. I was beginning to think I was the only one; let's party." She pulled Simone to her and gave her a long sensual Sapphic kiss. Then jumped on Pete demanding he let her play with his cock. Mind you, for all her reassurance, I noticed that she kept checking that as little cum as possible oozed out of her.

I eased myself up the bed and sat with my back propped up. Simone licked my cock clean, and I grew firmer. I loved it when she did her final check, running her tongue around the head and giving me a last kiss. Then she wiggled her way on to my lap begging for a kiss. There is something so intimate and erotic when you taste yourself and another woman in your lover's mouth. We both savoured the taste and aroma as our tongues played in each other's mouths. My hand slipped between her legs and along her slit where I felt the moisture oozing from between her lips.

She told me, "Watching you two made me so hot and wet. I was about to jump Pete's erection when you came."

She rose up and rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit before she impaled herself on my cock. There was no resistance, she was so wet.

"Pete was playing with my nipples and his cock was poking me in the back." She laughed and then gasped as she wriggled her hips. The head of my cock flipped across her A spot.

"Fuck, that feels sooo gooood," she gasped.

She began to ride me and wiggled each time so that I would continue to stimulate her A spot. "Holy shit, I love you," she groaned and bent forward and kissed me.

We were into our rhythm and Simone nodded in Pete and Angie's direction. I saw that they were in a sixty-nine with Angie on top, both making a lot of interesting sounds.

Simone kept teasing me by dragging her nipples across my mouth making me chase them with my lips until at last I caught one. I sucked it into my mouth. "Mine," I mumbled around it.

A coital blush was building up on her neck and spreading down her chest. Her cries grew louder and more vocal as she built up towards her orgasm.

The walls of her cunt were fluttering and catching at me as I moved in and out. I rolled her backward on to her back without losing contact and took over plunging. She wrapped her legs round my waist and used her heels to urge me deeper. It didn't take long until she came for the first time. Her cunt spasmed and she gave a long cry, "FUUUUUUUUCCK." Her legs shook as they tightened round me.

I paused for a few moments enjoying the sensations as her cunt massaged my cock. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders then resumed thrusting.

Simone's eyes opened wide and she stared at me, "Oh god, what are you doing to me, I'm going to come again."

She lifted her head, and I bent forward and we kissed. She threw her head back and cried out as she came a second time. This time I didn't stop as I was getting close myself. Simone kept shaking and moaning as she continued to cum. The muscles in her cunt wall trying to fix me in place. I could feel the orgasm building up in my balls; it only took a few last thrusts until I was filling her cunt with my hot jism. I pulled out and Simone went to suck me clean.

I told her, "No, my turn."

I slid down the bed and buried my head between her thighs. She gave me a surprised look and went to push my head away.

"Don't be silly," I said. "I love the taste of us."

I ran my tongue along her slit and between her lips and into her cunt. There was the honey sweetness of her kitty juice mingled with the saltiness of my jism. I loved it and had to share it. I took some in my mouth and offered Simone a taste as we kissed.

"God, I love you," I told her, and she smiled contentedly after lapping at my oral offering. She curled up in my arms.

On the other side of the bed, Angie was riding Pete in a reverse cowgirl. She was leaning back so he could caress her bouncing breasts. From the sounds and their expressions, we could see that they were close. First Pete then Angie cried out as they climaxed. They fell back on the bed.

There was a whispered conversation between Angie and Simone. All I heard at the end was Simone saying, "Well, if you can get it hard it's all yours; I'll give you a hand."

I had two women's mouths descend upon my semi limp dick. Given the full attention of my two lovely ladies, my cock quickly retained its former glory despite two recent orgasms. A definite perfect 'ten' on the Romantic1 cock hardness scale.

I groaned and asked Angie how she wanted him. Moments later, she was on her hands and knees, urging me to fuck her from behind. She had her head poised over Pete's cock so she could blow him at the same time. She invited Simone to join her in pleasing Pete.

Angela's labial lips were swollen and her clit engorged and protruding. I bent forward, kissing and licked them. She responded with a long low growl. I could taste all three of us on her, a glorious combination.

She had her head bent down over Pete's groin with Simone beside her. Her butt was raised beckoning me. I eased myself into place and rubbed my glans up and down her swollen lips. Then I slid between them into the welcoming channel of her cunt. With a gasp, I seated myself inside her until I could feel the tip of my cock touch her cervix. She wiggled her butt in appreciation. She gave a muffled moan from a mouth full of Pete's cock.

There was no urgency in our lovemaking, and I enjoyed myself slowly plunging her depths. I was watching Pete get the blowjob of his life from our two lovers. They alternated their attention between the head and the shaft. Sometimes they would both lick the shaft and meet at the glands for a kiss. All the time Angie was meeting my thrusts with a rocking motion of her hips. Moaning each time I rubbed across her G spot.

Pete joined in the fun and slipped his fingers into Simone's cunt seeking out her G spot, and she cried out as he found it. I could feel Angie getting close as her cunt gave those little shivers that announced her impending orgasm.

I was thrusting faster and harder and she was crying out in pleasure. Her voice counterpointed by Simone's moans about Pete's finger fuck,

"Ohh, ohhhh, ohhh fuuuk."

"Oh god, oh fuck, ohh, shiiit."

Angie came a few seconds after Pete blasted a load of cum over both their faces. She pushed back hard against me and the muscles in the walls of her cunt clamped down on me triggering my jets of jism. Moments later Simone's voice joined ours as Pete's fingers brought her to her third orgasm of the night.

The four of us curled up as we recovered from the passion we had triggered in each other. We lay there for a while just gently touching and cleaning Pete's cum from the girls faces.

Finally Angie pulled Pete from the bed. "I need to curl up with my man for the rest of the night. They disappeared through the secret door to their room.

"I will be back in the morning for my next dose," Angie called out as they disappeared from view.

We looked at each other and laughed before pulling the bedding over us and falling asleep in each other's arms.

******************

Red Demon On a Cock

True to her word, Angie appeared early the next morning damp from the shower. She slipped into Simone's room through the hidden door.

We had slept in the arms of Morpheus, occasionally surfacing to reaffirm our love. At one point, I found myself spooned behind her. My erect cock was nestling in her cunt and both of us gently rocking to a mutual orgasm. I don't think either of us was really awake.

Angie appeared like a red headed demon, launching herself upon us. She dived under the covers between us, and showered us with urgent kisses. She tried to kiss me.

I peeled an eye open and muttered, "Morning breath."

"Don't care, kiss me both of you."

"Where's Pete?" came the sleepy question from Simone.

"He's still dead to the world; he's really not a morning person."

Simone said, "Good, I'm going to join him. I need my sleep." She wrapped the top sheet round herself and staggered off to their room. Through slitted eyes, she blew me a kiss as she left.

That left me in Angie's hands. She reminded me of a ginger kitten we had many years ago. It used to love bouncing all over the bed as it hunted any extremity we were foolish enough to leave exposed. A three month old kitten attached to my erect cock is not something I will ever forget; I still have the scars.

Angie was positively glowing.

She said, "I know it not real, but I can almost feel your sperm as they seek out my egg."

"So you don't need any more?" I asked.

"Silly man you can't have too many little wigglers."

Oh god help me, I thought, she's going to kill me as she worked her kisses down my body. She gasped in pleasure as she discovered my morning woody.

She kissed him and told me "Oh, mama's got a home for you."

She swung her leg over straddling me and then sinking down as her cunt swallowed me whole. Thank god I can just lie here, I thought. I was feeling every one of my fifty years and I was quite happy for Angie to do all the work. She wasted no time starting.

I have been ridden in my time, but nothing could have prepared me for Angie's assault. I think she thought she was riding the winner of the Grand National. I suppose for her the prize was the same.

She bent forward, groaning as she savagely rose and fell. The sweat was pooling between her swaying breasts. I caught one in my hand and squeezed the nipple.

She threw her head back with a cry. "Oh fuck, yesss."

She bent down and pulled my head up and we French kissed. She returned to her rhythm, gasping each time we squeezed her engorged clit between our bodies. I propped myself up on my elbows. Her swaying breasts would appear in front of my mouth. She fed one to me and I sucked on the nipple. Her breath was coming in short fast gasps. Her whole body was shaking as she approached her orgasm. As she came she sank down hard on me, shuddering and with a couple of thrusts I came too. The hot cum burned its way down my cock and gushed deep inside her.

She collapsed onto me and I stayed deep inside her. She raised her head and kissed my face.

She whispered, "Thank you, making babies shouldn't be this much fun. I love you, and I know you love me."

"Of course, it should be fun, and you are going to make a great mother," I told her.

"Pete's going to be the best dad and Simone and I will be the greatest aunt and uncle in the world."

She lay there for another fifteen minutes or so with a content smile on her face. I amused myself joining her freckles up with my finger into erotic drawings. This time I found two cocks, a breast in profile and a perfect pair of labia. She finally stirred as I shrank and slipped out.

I told her, "Go and curl up with Pete, please tell Simone I miss her and I'm going to have a shower."

She smiled and nodded and left the bed. I got up and went looking for the bathroom. This wasn't as easy as it seemed, as like the hidden door to the second bedroom the door to the bathroom was also hidden. I'd narrowed it down to a fifteen-foot section of the wall when Simone reappeared and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing?

"I know it's here somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it, where's the door to the bloody bathroom."

She burst out laughing and pointed at a completely different section of the wall covered in a wonderful trompe-l'oeil of a Roman bath scene. She walked over to it and there in the middle of the bath was a knob. She opened the door hidden by the bath water, duh.

"My ancestors had a warped sense of humour."

I could think of no adequate comment. I needed to pee urgently; I headed to the loo as my first port of call. By the time I had emptied my bladder, Simone was in the shower. I joined her, grabbing a cloth and started soaping her.

I asked, "How was Pete?"

"Rather surprised when a bouncing Angie returned and woke us both up, and he found me beside him."

"Didn't you wake him when you climbed in their bed?"

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers