Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,042 Followers

"Nope, I just crawled in beside him and curled up and fell back asleep."

I laughed and found the shampoo and began washing last night's dry cum out of Simone's hair. I put a drop of foam on her nose and she smiled and wrinkled her nose. We spent a very happy twenty minutes washing each other until we were too worked up. I ended up fucking her from behind until we both came. Then we had to wash again, we finally made it out of the shower after forty minutes with very clean wrinkly skin. We got dressed and walked downstairs.

We found Pete and Angie at the breakfast table. Angie was glowing and Pete was looking slightly haggard. There was a wonderful array of pastries, breads, cold meats and preserves on the table. We wasted no time sitting down and filling our plates.

I asked, "Are we all ok with the idea of going further downstream today, or do we want to hang around here."

Simone looked a bit torn. I knew she was happy to be home. Then she looked at me and smiled, "Can we spend a few days here soon? I want to show you everything."

"Of course, how about after Lisette's holiday?"

"Could we bring her here?"

"I don't see why we can't, it's your home, and we need to sort out a home for Mike and Julia. We'll just have to work around Sarah a little when we want to play."

I looked at the other two, "Are you ok with moving on?"

Angie answered for both of them, "We are fine with whatever you want to do, we are just happy to be with you."

I smiled, "Good, Let's finish breakfast. Then we can let Sarah and George know what our plans are and set off."

An hour later, we were pulling away from the landing stage and I pointed Rosie's bow downstream. I sat on the captain's chair with Simone on my lap. We cruised past vineyards and farm buildings. We could hear the gentle conversation from Pete and Angie's cabin as they settled in.

After a while they appeared and I asked Pete what their plans were.

"We'd like to stay two or three more days if that's ok. Then we will go home and keep our fingers crossed."

I told them, "If it doesn't happen this first time then we will see you in four weeks time,"

Simone relinquished my lap and sat by Pete, and Angie took her place.

She told us "Thank you both, but I'm really hopeful, something feels different." She took my hand and placed it on her smooth abdomen, "Even if this time it doesn't work I know it will soon."

I put my arms around her and gave her a kiss; she slid off me and went to Simone. They hugged before she settled down by Pete. I was so happy to see the change in them; they had worried me when I had first seen them.

I asked Pete to take over the controls as I needed to check out a few thing round Rosie. After a quick check round to reassure myself that everything was in order. I settled down at the breakfast bar with my laptop and logged into the family page. Simone came and joined me, and together we worked our way through the wedding invites.

I sent a few replies to the messages, and blocked off the Rosie calendar for the rest of the year. The exception was Kristen's visit in a few weeks time. I put a note on the calendar that we would be busy organising the wedding, but we would open up some dates in the New Year.

A text box from Kirsten popped up and the first line was:

K: Switch ur bloody phone on :(

A: no hi dad luv u :)

K: ok luv u now switch it on

A: will do when I can find it

K: well bloody well look for it

A: ok I'm looking- talk to Simone while I find it

And I handed the laptop to Simone and went looking. I finally found it five minutes later down the side of the bed. When I switched it on there were a lot of missed calls, mostly from Kirsten.

Simone told me, "I love your daughter; you better call her."

I called and it was obvious she was less than happy with me.

"Dad, I do love you but I've already maxed out my cards and I'm well on the way to maxing out Christina's with the wedding details."

"But we released money from the family account to you yesterday."

"I know but I needed a card to reserve the flights and transit hotels. Those ate up most of the credit line."

"One second," and I went to Pete.

"Do we have a family credit card?"

"No, why?"

I told him, "Kirsten needs one to pay for the flights and hotels."

"Let me call the London office and we will sort it out."

"Can you transfer twenty-five thousand pounds to her account from mine?"

He nodded and was on his phone a few seconds later. I picked up the phone again and told Kirsten we were dealing with it. If she could hang on a few more minutes I'd let her know the details.

Pete put his phone down, and then he turned to me, "Can I talk to her?"

I put the phone on speaker and listened in to the conversation.

"We are sending someone from the London office to you with a company card, pay for everything with that. Your dad's transferred some funds to your account -- twenty-five thousand. Use that to pay off your cards. We are now getting cards made up for the family accounts."

"Thanks Uncle Peter."

"How much do I owe you," I asked

"The money and a lot of cuddles when I see you should cover it." She now sounded much happier.

"Did you get Marylou's details?"

"I did, and I added her to the list. Who is she by the way?"

"She's an old friend of your mother, Julia's and mine."

"Ah, ok."

"My mother?" I heard from a voice in the background

"Yes, Christina," I told her, "your mother."

"Cool."

"Simone and I are looking forward to seeing you both soon."

"And us. Bye dad, see you soon."

"Bye uncle Andy."

"Bye girls," and I rang off.

I looked at Pete and Angie, "Are you really sure you want a child after hearing all that?"

Angie hit me over the back of my head, "Idiot, that's exactly why we want kids."

"Hang on a minute, 'kids plural?"

Angie looked at me sheepishly, "Well we were sort of hoping that if this works, you might agree to a repeat performance in a year's time?"

I looked at Simone and she started to blush, "You knew about this didn't you?"

"Well, yes, I did sort of suggest that the baby should have a little brother or sister. You can't stop at just one."

I looked at the pair of them and neither could look me in the eye. Then suddenly Simone looked up with a positively wicked look in her eyes.

"That means I've been very naughty again doesn't it?"

"Well, yes," I said, not liking where this was going.

She pushed me back into a chair. "I need punishing. Don't think I have forgotten your promises from yesterday to punish me."

She bent over my knees, presenting her bottom. She turned her head, looked at me, and whispered, "Please."

I smiled back, flipped her skirt up, and pulled her panties down. She spread her legs and gave us a view of her pussy lips. She squirmed in anticipation across my lap.

"How many did I give Angie?" I asked her.

"Six."

"And how many do you think you deserve?"

"Six ... Sir?" she replied tentatively.

I asked the other two, "Do you agree?"

They both nodded.

"Ok, six it is," and I bought my hand down on her ass-cheek with a sharp crack.

"Christ!"

"Are you sure you want the rest?"

"Yesss, Sir."

Twice more I smacked her and each time she gasped. Then I paused and saw the glistening drops of her kitty juice beading on her pussy lips. I collected some on my finger and tasted her arousal.

She was squirming in anticipation of the last three smacks, so I gave her one more. Then I waited a few moments before I gave her the last two in rapid succession. As I had with Angie, I slipped my fingers between her swollen pussy lips and into the soft wet passage of her cunt. She was so aroused her juices were running down my hand. I zeroed in on her G spot and as my fingers found it, Simone cried out.

As with Angie it didn't take long before Simone was teetering on the edge of her orgasm gently shaking her head and moaning. I kept her there for a couple of minutes before I let her fall over the edge. She came hard with an almighty scream and a gush of kitty juice. Her whole body was shaking and she was gasping for her breath.

"Holy fuck that was amazing," she managed to gasp out, as she lay collapsed across me dripping kitty juice into what had been my dry lap. I really needed to think about using a towel next time.

It was a few minutes before I could help her to her feet, and even then I needed to support her as we made our way back to the cabin.

I lay her face down on the bed and got a damp cool cloth from the bathroom, and gently cleaned her. Angie appeared with a jar of cooling cream and helped me spread it on Simone's ass-cheeks. They both bore a red impression of my hand.

I told her, "I'm sorry love."

She replied, "Don't be stupid, I pushed you into this. I knew exactly what to expect, and I fucking loved it. I watched you smack Angie, and I was dripping in anticipation."

She turned to me, drew me into her arms, and kissed me. "This doesn't change the way I love you. After watching you punish Angie I knew I needed to try it at least once."

"Just the once?"

"Maybe, maybe not; you will know if and when I want to be punished again. It will never change the way I love you."

Angie looked at me and said, "You really don't know how much of a turn on it is to be punished by your lover, do you? For Simone and me that means you because we love you unreservedly."

"Can I ask you both a question that I have wondered about for a long time. Ros could never answer to it to my satisfaction? What is it about me that you fall in love with?"

Angie sat quietly for a few moments and after looking at Simone responded; "I've known you for over fifteen years and not once in all those years did I question why I felt the way I do about you. It would have been like questioning why the sun rose in the morning. There is something about you, your honesty, the way you put everyone before yourself. Of course you are the best lover I've ever had."

"But what about Pete?" I asked a bit worried.

"Oh that's easy; he's my soul mate. He's the cake and you are the icing on top. I love the cake, but the icing makes it perfect."

Simone interrupted, "I've only known you for nine days, but for me it's very simple. You fill the void in my life that I thought would never be filled. I can't imagine my life without you, and I realized that you were what I'd been looking for since forever." She held me so tight I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe.

Angie looked thoughtfully, "What was Ros's answer?"

"It was similar to both of yours. That I completed her, but she could never explain why. I felt the same way about her. Now you do the same to me," I told Simone.

She looked happy, "And I love you too."

I lay back on the bed resting my head on my arms with my eyes shut, contemplating how lucky I was. I could feel the sense of contentment from the women as Angie looked after Simone. The bed shook as Simone got up, and I opened an eye to see her standing beside me.

She told us, "I'm going to have a shower then I'm going to talk to Pete. You two still need to make a baby."

She bent down and kissed us both and disappeared into the bathroom and we heard the shower running.

Angie told me, "You are so lucky to have her. We are so grateful for this chance to have a family." She started to undress, but I stopped her as I have always enjoyed unwrapping my own presents. I pulled her top off over her head and she shook out her messed up hair. Her long red locks were framing her head and hiding her breasts. I parted her hair and kissed both of her pink nipples and she threw her arms round me.

"Thank you for making this so special for both of us, you really were the only person we could consider for this."

She thought for a moment, "And I suppose Mike."

She lay back and lifted her hips so I could ease her shorts and thong down. She kicked them off and they sailed across the cabin. I buried my head between her legs and gave her slit a long slow lick before kissing her red pussy hair. She shivered in anticipation.

"God, I love it when you do that,"

Then she looked at me. "You are wearing far too many clothes."

I sat back on my heels and she pulled my polo shirt off and gave my chest a flurry of kisses. Then she helped me lose my shorts and pants. She laughed when she saw the large damp patch on the leg of the shorts.

"She really did enjoy her punishment didn't she?"

"Remind me to use a towel next time, will you?"

"You think there will be a next time?"

I just looked at her.

She laughed, "Well if it's not her it will be me or Julia, that I can guarantee."

Mmm, Julia that was an intriguing thought. Then I shook my head and returned to the business in hand. Again I buried my face between her thighs. Her labia had always been full and I loved the way her clitoris poked out from her clitoral hood. And the way all the area was crowned by a tuft in fine red hair.

I sucked on her clitoris, I could feel it engorging and I flicked the tip with my tongue. Her fingers were twined in my hair as she pulled me close. She gasped aloud as I ran my tongue from her puckered anus to her clit. Then back again before letting it slid between her lips to taste the plentiful girl juice.

"Fuck that feels so gooood."

She bucked as I slid a finger inside her seeking her G spot. "Christ I love that."

Then she looked down her body at me. "You do know that we are going to make love regardless of what you are doing now!"

I looked up at her with a mock-horrified expression on my face, "Have I ever just fucked you in all the years I have known you?" I stressed my point by sucking her clit and slipping a second finger into her.

"Fuck, noooo."

"And why would I start now, just because we're making a baby?"

"I don't know, it just seemed right to offer. Only for fuck's sake don't stop what you're doing." She gasped as my lips teased her clit and my fingers continued to stimulate her G spot. I could feel her cunt start to quiver as she built up to her orgasm.

She growled, "You bastard, I'm going to cum."

Then she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy juices squirted out covering my face in her sweet nectar.

She pulled me up urgently, "I need you inside me, you bastard."

Her hand grasped my erect cock and fed it into her cunt and she wrapped her legs round me locking me in place.

She whispered, as she licked her juice off my face, "Please fill me with your hot cum,"

Her hips were moving, urging me to begin thrusting. I matched her motion and she locked her heels round my buttocks to use them to pull me in deeper and faster. We quickly found that sweet spot in our movements that seemed to multiply the pleasure. We were both grunting as the sensations washed over us.

Angie cried out as an orgasm swallowed her. I continued thrusting. I could feel my orgasm slowly building up but I wasn't quite ready yet. My movements kept triggering her climax and her whole body was quivering under me. All I could hear was a continuous cry of "Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh."

I felt my balls tighten as I starting to cum. With a final deep hard thrust, I filled her waiting receptacle with my fertile cum. I collapsed on her and my cock continued to give little twitches as the last of my sperm joined their cousins in the start of their journey to Angie's ripe egg.

When I managed to get my breath back I said, "Holy fuck, that was fun."

She said, "Fun! That was fucking brilliant."

After a pause while we kissed, she looked at me seriously, "I think that was the one. I know it's too soon but suddenly I really feel pregnant and I didn't before you dumped your cum inside me."

"God, I really hope so for both of you -- for all of us."

We lay connected until I slowly lost my erection then we curled up in each other's arms and dozed until Simone returned.

**************

To be continued...

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,042 Followers