Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the children had finished their dessert, it was obvious that they were tired as they tried to hide their yawns. Rachael started to round them up saying it was time for their beds. I could see that Simone wanted to go with them and see them back to Rachael's, so I told her to go.

She whispered to me, "I'll be back after I tuck them in. We need to wait for Lisette to finish. She's going to come back with us."

Anna came and gave me a kiss before letting Simone pick her up. I said goodnight to all of them and they headed off across the square in the direction of Rachael's house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lisette

I was almost the last customer left, so I sat back and ordered a last espresso and the bill. Lisette brought the coffee and the bill, and sat on my lap.

She said, "I'll be finished in ten minutes, then I just need to get my bags, they are already packed."

I pointed out the car and said, "I'll wait here for you and Simone, just put your bags by the car and I will pack them away." I paid the bill and she went off.

I sat sipping the espresso and enjoyed the last of the evening. I watched the candle flame flickering behind the glass of holder on the table. In the trees the cicadas were chirping. A few minutes later I saw Lisette hurry across the square to her sister's flat.

She reappeared a few minutes later, having changed back into her tee shirt and short skirt. She had a backpack slung over shoulder and was dragging a large suitcase behind her. I had to smile, what's with women and their concept of traveling light. I met her at the car and placed the bags in the boot. We lent against the car with my arm around her and her head tucked on my shoulder as we waited for Simone.

She asked, "Are we going back to the boat?"

"I don't think so. I'm having a bit of work done on her, and they won't be finished until tomorrow. I guess we are going back to the chateau."

She looked a bit nervous, "A chateau?"

"Yep, the Chateau de Grasse."

She looked up at me in surprise, "Shit, she's that Simone, Simone Laurent-Duval?" I nodded. She said, "I should have guessed earlier, I thought I knew her from somewhere last time. I recognised her aunt this evening, but I didn't put two and two together."

Then she said with concern in her voice, "But she's married and her husband's a nasty piece of work, how can you be getting married?"

"I know, unfortunately I've met him. But she's getting a divorce and we are getting married at the end of the year after she's single again." She settled back in my arms and we waited for Simone.

It wasn't long before we heard the click of her sandals on the cobbles as she walked across the square towards us.

She put her arms round both of us and kissed me then Lisette. She said, "They must have been so tired, they were asleep almost as soon as I tucked them in."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Hmmm, good question. The chateau I suppose....no let's go back to Rosie that will be easier than trying to explain Lisette to Sarah."

"The carpenters will be there in the morning," I reminded her.

"Then they might get lucky and get a surprise," and they both giggled.

I laughed and the girls got into the back of the car. They curled up together as I drove us back to the chateau's driveway. As I drove I heard Simone call Sarah and tell her all about the day with the children and as it was late we would be staying at the boat.

I drove through the pillars at the bottom of the drive and carefully drove down the dirt road between the vineyards to the river. Rosie looked pretty bathed in the moonlight as we pulled up. I carried Lisette's bags on board and put them in the guest cabin.

She looked at us and asked, "Am I not sleeping with you?"

Simone stroked her arm and said, "Where you want to sleep is your choice and we'd love to have you in our bed. But there's not much storage room left in our cabin so this is your space for the trip." Lisette looked relieved and grinned in anticipation.

I had a quick look at the work that had been done in what was now the children's cabin. The carpenters had done a great job. All that was left to do was to wire up the lights and the entertainment systems. They had even found the time to install mattresses and privacy curtains.

I picked up the bottle of Grand Marnier and three glasses from the kitchen countertop. I called to the girls and invited them to join me for a nightcap on deck. I sat down on one of the sun loungers and the girls came and joined me. It was one of those wonderful warm summer evenings. There was a full moon reflecting off the surface of the river.

I poured us each a glass, Simone curled up beside me and Lisette sat down resting her back against me.

I said to Simone, "I really like your children."

"Anna's definitely taken a shine to you," she said. "And she's intrigued by the thought of having an older sister."

I sipped at my drink and enjoyed the sensation of Simone's finger as it traced its way down my chest. Lisette curled up on my other side with her head on my shoulder. She sighed contentedly and I kissed the top of her head.

I asked, "Are we seeing them tomorrow?"

"Daddy and Rachael are bringing them over for lunch. Sarah's promised to cook them all their favourites."

"Are we all invited?"

"Oh yes, all the ship's crew are invited." She tapped me, herself then Lisette's chest. "Captain hunk, crewman Kitty and ship's Cutie," and giggled.

I felt the flow of physical and emotional warmth coming from both of them. "Simone, I love you more than I ever thought was possible." I turned to Lisette and stroked her hair, "and you, thank you for wanting to be with us. You inspire people to love you too."

Lisette looked at us and said hopefully, "I can stay as long as I like?"

Simone said, "You need to finish your education first, but during your holidays you can always stay with us." She reached across me and kissed her on the lips, "You are a beautiful woman, and I know that you are going to find your own Andy. When you do, know that we will always love you."

I looked at Simone and mouthed 'Christmas' at her and she nodded.

I kissed Lisette and said, "You know that we are getting married at the end of the year." She nodded. "Well, we would like you to be there with us, it's going to be on New Year's Eve on an island in the Maldives."

Simone added, "We are flying out on the twenty-third so we can spend Christmas there too. It will be our Christmas present to you. We can discuss the details later."

Lisette said, "I'd love that," and she settled down in my arms.

The night had lost its warmth, and I could feel the dew beginning to form. They were both starting to shiver so I pointed them in the direction of our cabin. I quickly picked up the mess and followed them down.

Lisette was waiting for me by the galley, and she handed me an envelope.

She said, "Julia told me to give this to you on my next visit." Then she smiled at me, "And I'm back on the pill so no nasty condoms anymore."

I looked at the envelope and she said, "It's my clean bill of health. My sister really told me off for not doing it earlier after we found out that my ex-boyfriend was sleeping around."

I gave her a kiss and she put her arms round me.

We heard Simone call, "Are you and Lise coming to bed?"

I needed to pee so I pointed Lisette in her direction, "Tell her I'll be there in a moment." I said.

I peed and washed up, and undressed in the bathroom before heading into the cabin wearing nothing.

They were both tucked up in the bed, with the cover pulled up so all I could see were their heads on the pillows. Two pairs of eyes followed me as I moved to the bottom of the bed. They squealed when I pulled the cover off them exposing two naked beauties. Simone patted the space between them and I joined them on the bed.

I settled down in-between them on my back, and Simone gently ran her fingers down my chest. She looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Hey you, it's been such a great day. I have my children back, Lise is with us and most importantly I have you."

And Lisette added, "And I have my two lovers."

This was one of those times when I was surrounded by a plethora of riches and for a moment I didn't know where to start. Fortunately Simone and Lisette took the decision out of my hands.

They began to stroke and kiss every available inch of my body they could reach and my body wasn't slow to show them how much it appreciated their attention. They started at opposite ends, Simone on my face and neck and Lise at my legs. In moments they had met at my groin. Lise was sucking my balls as Simone swallowed as much of my steel hard cock as she could, and then they switched back and forth. My hands weren't still either; my fingers were roaming over the soft skin of their bodies. One hand was teasing Lisette's pert breasts, the other gently running over Simone's ass cheeks.

I ran my hand up Lisette's thigh, sliding between her legs. She whimpered as my fingers stroked her moist pussy lips. She pushed back against my hand and grunted in satisfaction as my fingers slid inside. I curled my two fingers and found that magical spot, her sensory centre. As I applied the right pressure, her mouth opened in a long low growl. I kept caressing her G Spot and I was quickly rewarded as Lisette shuddered as her first orgasm hit her.

She cried out, "Ohh fuuucckk," And her thighs clamped closed on my hand.

"Christ that felt gooood," and she looked hungrily at my turgid cock, as the head disappeared into Simone's mouth. I pulled Simone up, savouring the taste of my pre cum as I kissed her. I whispered in her ear and she smiled at my request.

She helped Lisette settle above me, then guided my cock into her and supported her as Lise sank down fully sheathing my member in her tight cunt. Lisette began to rock and I met her moves with my own. I could hear her moaning as my pubis worked against her engorged clit.

Simone and I kissed passionately, and then she moved up and positioned her kitty above my waiting tongue. My fingers, lips and tongue assaulted the woman of my dreams and the heavenly aroma of a woman in heat overwhelmed my senses.

I could hear and feel the urgency of Lisette's movements increase, as first one orgasm, closely followed by a second struck her. Her cries of passion were almost plaintive, causing Simone to lean forward and kiss her with a sapphic pleasure I found intoxicating. Lisette hungrily kissed her back, their lips seemingly fused together.

Simone was shuddering as my fingers moved in that come hither motion that maximised the sensations from her G spot. My tongue was lapping at the juices trickling from her kitty. The rose bud of her anus quivering as she groaned as her fist orgasm rolled over her. Her cunt tightened down securing my fingers in place and she cried out my name.

Simone claimed my cock back from Lisette, sliding down my shaft until I completely filled her. Lisette took her place poised above my face, sinking down so I could suck her clit. Simone was rocking and riding me. I was pushing up to join her. Her cunt was fluttering as she experienced a rolling orgasm. They were both groaning as they held each other in support.

My fingers found Lisette's G spot and moments later her groans morphed into screams. She shuddered as she came, her juices trickling down my face. She rolled off to the side, and I flipped Simone onto her back.

I needed fulfilment and I could feel the pressure building up in my balls. Simone wrapped her legs round me and I was thrusting hard and fast into her. Lise was watching us with awe in the eyes and she reached out to caress Simone's nipples. I was grunting with the effort of not cuming until she did. I didn't have long to wait, Simone screamed as her orgasm exploded inside her. A couple of thrusts later I joined her, ropes of hot cum flooding out to fill her cunt to overflowing.

I collapsed on top of her, trapping Lisette's hand between us. We carefully rolled onto our sides, Simone clutching tight with her muscles so I didn't slide out. Lise spooned up behind Simone, never letting go of her breasts.

As I got my breath back I leaned forward and kissed Simone, then Lisette as she propped herself up to peer at me over Simone.

I looked at their two sweaty happy faces and said, "Thank you that is an experience I will take to my grave."

Lisette took her hand off Simone's breast and put it round us. "I should thank you for letting me share your love. I've never felt like this before."

Simone squeezed my cock with her muscles and smiled at me, whispering, "I love you," to me. I kissed the tip of her cute nose, and she giggled, and then yawned.

She said, "I'm sorry, it's been a long, long day, and I need to sleep, hold me tight please."

I eased out of her and Lisette went and got some towels so we could clean up. I settled in the middle and they curled up one on either side of me. They each had a leg draped over one of mine and they were holding hands. I felt Simone's breathing slow down and she was soon fast asleep. There was a gentle almost inaudible sigh each time she breathed out, that struck deep into my psyche.

Lisette took longer to settle down, she kept looking at us with her blue eyes, as though she needed a constant reminder that she was really there. I gently caressed her back, kissed her several times, and she sighed contentedly and relaxed. Soon she joined Simone in the arms of Morpheus. I lay there for a short while listening to the sounds of the river through the open sky light and the rustle of the wind stirring the reeds, before my eyes closed and joining them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morning light

I woke sandwiched between my fiancé and our girlfriend. It was early and I could hear the river coming to life. The early morning sun reflecting off the rivers surface as scattered diamonds that danced across the walls of the cabin. Pressure in my bladder forced me to leave the girls and head for the loo. They must have been so tired that neither of them stirred as I moved. After making myself feel more comfortable, I showered and slipped a robe on. I cleaned my teeth and tidied up my beard as it was getting a bit shaggy.

I put the coffee on to brew, and when it was ready poured a mug and sat on the deck sipping the life giving elixir. There was a splash and I saw a fisherman on the other bank about fifty metres away landing a nice sized carp. He saw me watching and raised a hand in greeting, I raise mine in acknowledgment. From the look of his tent and the gear scattered around I guessed that he'd been there all night. I wonder if he'd heard us and grinned at the thought. Watching him reminded me I needed to check on my own fishing gear in the lockers on the stern.

I left him to his solitary passion and went to see if there were any signs of life from the girls. They were still asleep but had rolled into each other's arms. I curled up behind Lisette and enjoyed the aroma of well fucked women that came from them both.

I must have dosed off for a while as I was woken by the sound of a vehicle pulling up on the bank. As I moved Simone opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"We have visitors," I told her. She sat up and woke Lisette up. They disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I quickly dressed in shorts and a polo shirt.

Gaston stood on the bank, with a second man. I joined them, and Gaston introduced him to me as Philippe the electrician. I described what I wanted electrically to make the children's cabin special. He smiled at my ideas and confirmed that he had everything we needed and was ready to start.

Simone and Lisette were making breakfast as I showed Philippe the cabin and he started working. Gaston joined us on deck for a coffee. Both of the girls had dressed in shorts and tee shirts.

I asked, "What time are the children coming over today?"

Simone said, "At midday. We can take the car back up to the chateau at the same time. Gaston would be upset if it wasn't in the garage."

We spent the rest of the morning lazing around on the boat catching up on the house, err boat work until it was time for lunch. Philippe was happy to lock up, and drop the key off with Gaston when he was finished. As we drove up to the chateau, we could see that in some of the distant fields the grape pickers were already hard at work.

We arrived with time in hand before the children arrived. We were eating on the terrace so I settled down with a book and a glass of wine. Simone showed Lisette around the château, and I must have fallen asleep in the sun. I was woken by Anna tickling my ear.

"Mummy says you must come in, she wants you to setup the laptop so we can talk to my new sister."

"I'm coming, her name is Kirsten and you will also have a new brother, Christopher although everyone calls him Chris."

Anna grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me in-doors. The laptop was set up on the kitchen table I quickly made the connection and opened up a chat window with Kirsten. As I did so Simone whispered in my ear that it was Anna who had insisted she wanted to talk to her new sister.

When I saw Kirsten on the screen I said, "Hi gorgeous, I've got somebody with me who wants to meet her new sister."

Anna was jumping from foot to foot as she waited for me to finish talking. As soon as I was finished she was pushing me out of the way.

"Hi I'm Anna, and I'm your sister; oh you are beautiful," she said.

Kirsten replied, "Thank you Anna, and you are pretty too. Tell me all about yourself?"

I stepped back and let them carry on talking. Simone sat down beside Anna so she could help if Anna needed any help understanding the English. I saw Michael standing with his grandfather and Rachael and went over to talk to them.

George said, "I was telling Michael about their cabin on the boat."

"Yes, it should all be finished today, which means next weekend we can all stay on Rosie. And you will be able to meet my daughter as she and her girlfriend will be staying as well."

Michael asked, "Will Chris be there?"

"No, he's somewhere in Romania with his latest girlfriend on a field trip; he's an archaeology student."

He looked intrigued, "Does he rob tombs like Indiana Jones?"

I laughed, "I don't think so. He's usually on his hands and knees scratching in the dirt for broken pottery."

"Can we see the boat after lunch? I want to see our cabin."

"Of course we can, we can even take a short trip if you want."

He ran over to his mother and Anna, "Andy says we can go on a trip on the boat this afternoon, can we please?"

Simone smiled and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded so she said yes.

"Hey Dad," came Kristen's voice from the laptop.

"Hi gorgeous, what do you need?"

"It's just that we need to confirm where we are meeting up next Saturday? We've decided to drive over on Friday."

"Right ok, you are heading for the town of La Rochelle, and then you take the N697 east for about thirty kilometres until you see the entrance of the Chateau de Grasse."

"One second, how do you spell that?"

"G..R..A..S..S..E," I spelt out.

"Got it, we should get there mid-morning."

"That's great I'm looking forward to see you. Look I'm going to have to go, lunch is ready."

We said goodbye and I switched the laptop off. Lunch was very pleasant. Sarah had outdone herself again. We settled down around the table on the terrace, the five adults and two children enjoying Sarah's food. But it was obvious that the children were anxious for it to finish so they could get on the boat. Finally we gave up, George and Rachael decided to wait for us at the chateau. So the rest of us headed down to the river.

When we got to Rosie the children ran ahead and were standing on the deck waiting for me to unlock the door. It looked like all the work had been finish as there was no sign of the electrician.