Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can they swim?" I asked Simone.

"They can, but I'm not sure how strong they are."

"Ok, let's keep an eye on them while they are on deck. I will pick up a couple of life jackets for them next week."

The children spent the next fifteen minutes exploring Rosie. Simone and Lisette showed them their cabin, while I prepared Rosie for departure. I had the engine running and the lines disconnected by the time they all reappeared in the wheelhouse.

I said, "I've had a thought, we can take the children back up to La Rochelle, and your father and Rachael can meet us there. What do you think?"

"I think they would love it."

And she was right; we had a great time, finally reaching La Rochelle late in the afternoon. George and Rachael met us at the dock and we took two very tired children back to Rachael's house.

We had a light supper and afterwards Simone and Rachael helped the children pack their trunks for school in the morning. They were going to board at the school during the week and come home at the weekend. We had already agreed that they would spend the next weekend with us on Rosie. We would pick them up from Rachael's on Friday evening. Simone was able to tuck her children into bed before we all gathered in Rachael's kitchen for a drink.

The evening was drawing in as Simone, Lisette and I took our leave of Rachael and we strolled back to Rosie.

I said to Simone, "I'd forgotten how much fun young children can be, and how tiring they could be."

She laughed at me then asked, "What's the plan for the rest of the week?"

"I was thinking we head downstream for a couple of days. Then have a lazy Wednesday, before returning in time for Lisette to catch her lift to Paris on Friday. Then we can pick up the children in the evening, and head up to the chateau to meet Kirsten on Saturday."

Then I smiled, "But first we pick up where we left off last night with Lise."

Lise grinned, "Oh yes, it's my turn to get fucked until I'm a quivering jelly." And she looked at us with desire and lust in her eyes.

Simone said, "What have you done to this poor girl? She was such a nice innocent little thing last week."

"Me ..." I spluttered. "I think you are just as much to blame as I am."

Lisette said, "I don't care who's to blame, I just know that I love both of you and I want to make love to you, and I mean the deep kind of physical love where I get to keep some of Andy's cum."

We arrived at Rosie and after we boarded and I locked up, I followed the trail of discarded clothing all the way to the cabin. I could hear the shower running and found the pair of them waiting for me under the water. I shed my clothes in double quick time and was enjoying the hot water and even hotter women moments later.

I was beginning to realise that having two women I loved in the shower with me was the closest I was ever going to get to heaven whilst I was still alive. They pampered me until I was as hard as steel, then Simone led me by my cock to the bed.

"I know a young lady that would really like to play with this," she said as she knelt and gave the purple mushroom head a kiss.

I heard Lise giggling on the bed and we joined her. Simone and I double teamed the poor girl. Kissing, licking and sucking every inch of her body, until she was crying out. She screamed out desperate to be penetrated by anything, a finger, a tongue, my cock. I took pity on her and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Simone lay down in front of her and Lise's lips latched on to her clit with eager determination. I thrust hard into Lisette's waiting cunt, her juices glistening as they dripped down her thighs. She was so wet I slid in to her tight cunt with no resistance. My God, what a wonderful feeling. She was desperately pushing back against my thrusts to force me in deeper. Simone was whimpering and Lise cries were muffled by Simone's kitty.

Lisette was so worked up it only took a few thrusts to trigger her first virginal orgasm of the evening. I kept thrusting away and her second orgasm quickly followed. The girl was frantic; soon she had completely abandoned any thoughts of Simone. All her attention was on my pulsating cock as it moved in and out of her dripping cunt, our bodies slapping together.

Simone smiled and blew me kiss as she propped herself up at the top of the bed and looked exceptionally sexy and erotic. Her fingers were sliding in and out her cunt as she watched us move in unison. Watching Simone masturbate made me that much harder and more ready for release into Lisette.

Lisette's cries had become indistinct moans as her third and fourth orgasms washed over her. Her head was nestled between her forearms and her hands were tightly clutching at the bed linen. Her legs were shaking as I kept her last orgasm going as I felt mine growing in my balls. They felt heavy and tight, and then my hot jism surged through my cock and coated the inside of her cunt as I made my last urgent thrusts into her lithe body. There was so much that as I kept slowly thrusting, cum was pushed out and ran down her legs mingling with her juices.

Lisette's last intense orgasm hit her. She collapsed forward into Simone's lap dragging me down with her as her cunt held on to me. She lay under me gently shaking and quivering. I rolled slightly to the side so my weight wasn't fully on her. My still hard cock kept twitching and each time it moved Lisette cried out in pleasure. Next to me I heard Simone cum as she brought herself to an orgasm.

Simone moved down beside me and whispered, "I think you just fulfilled her wildest fantasy."

"Every time I move she seems to cum again."

"I can see. I don't think she's even conscious. You gave her too much pleasure all at once."

Finally Lisette's muscles relaxed and my cock softened enough for me ease out of her, and she whimpered as her cunt lost its lover. She curled up on her side and I took her in my arms as she slowly recovered. Her eyes slowly gained their focus and she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Holy fuck, I know I asked you to fuck me until I'm a quivering jelly but shit I didn't think you would do it." She looked as Simone and asked, "Does he do that to you?"

"Every time," she replied, then said, "You made him all messy so you need to help me clean him up."

Simone bent down and started licking and sucking my cock clean. Lisette wriggled out of my arms and bent down to help her. Their mouths felt amazing and as I groaned, my cock responded in the only way it knew, growing and firming in their mouths.

"My turn I think," said Simone, and she swung her leg over me. She rubbed my cock along her wet kitty lips. Then sank all the way down, crying out as I bottomed out, pressing against her cervix.

"Oh fuck yessss," she called out. Then she began rocking and rotating, crying out every time I rubbed across her A spot. I was pushing up to help her maximise her pleasure.

Lise curled up with her head on my shoulder. I ran my hand down her back and into the cleft between her buttocks. My fingers slid of their own violation into her cunt and my thumb was pushing against the rosy bud of her ass. She pushed back against my fingers, her breath again coming in short gasps.

Simone was grunting with the effort of our fuck, her cunt tightening round me as she came once, then a few moments later she had a full blown ultra-intense A spot orgasm. She shuddered to a halt letting the sensations wash over her. She bent forward as though in prayer, and sought my lip in an urgent kiss. Then Lisette was desperately seeking Simone's lips as my fingers and thumb brought her to yet another orgasm.

I started thrusting up into Simone, as my needs began to surface. She sensed my need and met my thrusts with her own.

"Christ I'm cuming," I cried out as I felt the familiar tightening in my balls.

"Cum in me, I'm so close," she called out.

The burning sensation ran up the length of my cock and hot jets of cum splattered hard against her cervix, and her orgasm joined mine in a mutual explosion. We all collapsed back on the bed and I had my arms around both of them. We dragged the bed cover over us, and the three of us gently caressed each other until sleep claimed us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is welcome

I will try to reply to e mails