Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the soft curve of the underside of her breasts. I ran my tongue along the curve until I found her hard nipples. I sucked first one then the other into my mouth. Her moans became a groan and she shivered under my fingertips. She raised her arms and her top completed its journey to the floor.

As I stood there with Simone in my arms, a pair of ghostly hands slid round me and undid the buttons on my shirt. I shrugged it off with Lise's help, and I felt Simone's hard nipples boring into the flesh of my chest. I knelt and unzipped the skirt and began the process in reverse, slowly pulling it down and kissing her belly as it appeared. My tongue found the tiny down trail that starts below her belly button and leads to the thin strip of her kitty fur and followed it down to the top of her slit. As my tongue delved into her slit, her fingers grasped my hair holding my head still.

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god I love you." And stepped out of the skirt as it pooled around her feet. She sank down to her knees and clutched tight her mouth glued to mine.

At my lovers' urging I stood and their hands removed my trousers and briefs. I gasped as my cock freed from its constraints sprang out and gently slapped Simone's face. She laughed and grasped the shaft, her mouth enveloping the fat head, her tongue running round the groove between shaft and the glans.

Lise pulled me on to the bed and Simi crawled up beside me. "This young lady wanted to be ravished," she reminded me. She reached to the bedside table and waved a bottle of lube at me.

"Ohh yes, I knew there was something I'd forgotten," I said. Lise playfully punched my arm. Christ, I must remember never to get her pissed with me as it hurt.

We started to caress and fondle Lise, and it wasn't long before she was writhing and moaning under our joint assault. Simone was sucking and nibbling on her breasts and I was between her legs licking her labia and teasing clit as it rose from its hiding place. My fingers appeared like magic inside her, seeking and finding her sweet spot. She bucked and gasped under our combined effort. Her gasps coming louder and faster until she came, her orgasm racking her body.

She lay back between us gathering her wits, her hands casually stroking our bodies and she sighed in contentment. Then she turned over and wriggled her butt in the air.

She looked at me with desire in her eyes, "Now please can we fuck my ass, I've been waiting all day for this."

Simone kissed Lisette then smiled and smacked her ass, Lise went, "Ohhhh," and raised her ass even higher.

I picked up the lube and handed it to Simone. Then before I could remove Lise's butt plug, Simone stooped me. "I want to get under her, I want to suck her clit and watch your cock as you fuck her from behind."

She lay down on her back, pulling Lisette above her, with Lise's clit and pussy poised above her face. Simi's hands pulled Lise's buttocks apart and I eased the plug out of her asshole and with my fingers worked some lube in and round her brown puckered hole. My fingers pushed past the fluttering anal sphincter and she arched her back and hissed. I felt Simone's warm breath on my hand and hear the slurping sound as she sucked at Lise's clit. Lise was moaning now, and pushing herself back against my fingers.

As I made sure my cock was well lubricated, Lise dropped her head and buried it in-between Simone's thighs, and Simi groaned and gasped. I shuffled forward, my legs both side of Simone's head, and pushed my cock head against Lise's sphincter.

The engorged purple mushroom head breached the virgin gates. She groaned and tensed, anchoring me in place.

"Relax love," I grunted, and Simone whispered words of encouragement.

It took a few moments but I felt the tight ring relax and I advanced a couple of inches.

She gasped, "Ohh fuck, that's big, give me a moment."

I paused letting her get used to her invader, and then slowly pushed all the way in until my balls nestled against her pussy lips. Simone's tongue swept across my balls.

"It's ok you can fuck me now," Lise commanded in a shaky tone.

I started thrusting in and out of her slick rectum. Below us Simone mouth fastened like a limpet on to Lise's clit, and Lise returned the favour. I could sense Simone's fingers as they moved inside Lise, only two layers of flesh between me and her.

Both women were moaning and groaning. I was panting with the effort as I thrust harder and deeper and there was a meaty slap as my thighs hit the back of her legs. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls signposting the need to release my sperm into the depths of my lover.

In the end it was Lise's fingers inside Simone, triggering her climax that pushed us all over the edge. Simone's cries and her shudders pushed Lisette past the point of no return. She screamed and arched her back pushing hard back against me. Her muscles tightened and the additional pressure was too much and I came deep inside her. Ropes of my milky cum filling her rectum as I shuddered and falteringly completed my last thrusts.

As I finally pulled out, cum trickled out of her running down between her legs. I rolled over onto my side, Lise collapsing beside me. Simone sat up and found the wet wipes on the bedside table, and carefully cleaned up my slowly deflating cock. She licked it and smiled at the clean taste. She came and curled up in my arms.

Lisette moulded herself to my back, her arms around both of us. I let one of my arms drop back and my hand stroked her hip. She whispered, "Thank you; I've never felt as close to you as I did tonight."

I think I was just about to fall asleep when I heard Lisette ask us. "Can I come to Dubai with you? Not for the whole trip of course, just the weekend. I could fly in on the Friday and join you and leave on the Monday. What do you think?"

Simone said, "I think that sounds fun, we should do it."

"Yes," I agreed. "Remind me to book the tickets tomorrow, but you need to remember that the main reason we are going over is to ensure that Angie is pregnant."

"I know it's just I don't want to be on my own on my birthday."

I turned to face her and Simi rose up on her elbows to look at her. "When is it?" I asked and Simone asked, "You'll be twenty?"

"Saturday and yes I'll be twenty, I was planning to have a party in Paris but then I realised it was the weekend you two were away. I just didn't want to celebrate it without you. I was going to ask you earlier this evening, but ... well you know how that went."

Simone said, "I know; look why don't you get a few friends together on the Tuesday evening for a pre-birthday celebration. That's the night we are staying with you."

"Oh yes please, I'd like that, there are a few of my friends I really want you to meet."

I rolled onto my back and the two women curled up one on each side. I glanced at the clock and groaned to myself. Three-thirty, only a few hours before the bed was going to get its next set of small invaders.

Simone looked at me, her head on my shoulder, and her lips seeking mine. She took my hand and drew it down to her ass. I felt the butt plug still secure in her ass. "Am I allowed to remove it Master?" She whispered, "Or am I still being punished?

Bugger, with everything else I'd almost forgotten she still had hers in-place. "Christ I'm sorry, of course you can take it out, here let me help," I said.

"No I'm ok," she murmured, "I'll just go to the bathroom and clean up." She slid out of the bed. I watched her walk to the bathroom and heard her turn the water on in the shower. There was something in the way she moved that disturbed me. Lisette was breathing slowly as she dropped off to sleep so I kissed her cheek. I slid out from under her arm and got out of the bed. I pulled the cover over her and tucked them in.

Simone was standing under the shower letting the water cascade over her. The jewelled butt plug laying by her feet. I don't think she saw me come in the room. She jumped as I opened the shower door and slid in behind her.

She turned and hugged me tight to her body, her face turned up to mine. The water streamed off her hair and run down her face masking the tears I knew were there.

She cried softly and said, "I don't understand why he did what he did, why he put the children at risk? Andy, am I such a bad person he wants to kill me?"

I picked up the sponge and gently washed her body as I spoke. "What happened tonight was started by Bernard years ago. I don't think he could cope when all his plans collapsed around him. He just lashed out at the people he thought caused it, forgetting that he was the one that instigated it all."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. We wouldn't have had to respond the way we did if he had left us any other choices. There's an old saying, 'He made his bed and now he has to lie in it'. At least I think that's how it goes."

She looked at me with the hint of a smile before whispering, "Thank you love."

I finish washing her and I wrapped her in a towel and grabbed one for myself. I went to go back to the bed but she stopped me. Taking my hand she led me to the main cabin, pausing to check on the children. We sat on the sofa, and she curled up on my lap. I could smell the shampoo in her damp hair as she tucked her head under my chin.

"Please hold me and make love to me," she whispered her need evident in the desperation in her voice.

I unwrapped her towel and opened mine. My cock was just about firm enough and she swung her leg over me and I guided the head between her swollen kitty lips. She moaned as she sank down enveloping my shaft in her wet, warm passage. We sat still and kissed deeply, our tongues caressing. She groaned as she felt my cock growing and filling her.

She looked into my eyes, "Oh God, I love you, I want to feel you cum inside me."

We moved in unison, me rising as she fell. My pubis grinding against her clit. My hands were supporting her buttocks, hers were around my neck as we moved as one.

Simone moaned continuously, "Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohhh." And I panted in counterpoint. I felt her cunt spasm and she cried out as she came, her orgasm washing over her.

The ache in my balls grew signalling my impending orgasm. "I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Fuck, fill me."

A last few thrusts and my cum surged through my cock filling her, coating her cervix, triggering her last orgasm of the night.

We sat still, staying joined, my cock throbbing as she milked the last drop of cum from me.

We had our arms around each as we came down from our highs. I kissed her nose, and she smiled then kissed me. Sweat trickled down her chest. I licked the salty liquid from her breasts and kissed her nipples.

"I love you," I told her, and she kissed me and sighed contentedly. "I don't know about you, but I need my bed."

As I spoke, I thought I saw a shadow at the top of the stairs leading back to where Christine and Kirsten were sleeping. I wondered if one of them or both had somehow heard Simone and me fucking, or had even watched us. After all, we were in public space. I'd have to see if either of them said anything to me tomorrow. The thought of being watched by Christine or even my daughter somehow excited me in a way I'd never felt before. They were part of the 'family' and I wondered if I should consider them fair game the way I did the other females.

Simone eased herself off me, using the towel to wipe up the mess of cum and her juices. We headed back to the bed and crawled in beside the sleeping Lisette. She stirred in her sleep and move against me. Simone curled up on my other side, her leg resting over mine.

I lay back listening to the sounds of the water lapping against the hull of the boat, and the soft wheezes of my lovers as they drifted off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued.

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is always welcome.

I will try to reply to e mails.